Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2022 09:18:33 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Our Entire Civilization Is Fake And Stupid
From: tsp2...@gmail.com (Andrew Smith)
 by: Andrew Smith - Mon, 12 Sep 2022 16:18 UTC

On Friday, September 9, 2022 at 10:56:43 PM UTC-7, lunticracist FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> Look at all of you.

Look at all of India

> Everything is FAKE about you.

Everything about you is FAKE

> You all LIVE IN FEAR of CIA NSA FBI DHS MI6 MI5 ASIS ASIO Psychopaths
> aka the REAL GOVTs but you still DELUDE yourselves that you live in
> ANGELIC DEMOCRACIES.

You all LIVE IN FEAR of the Indian police PSYCHOPATHS
aka the REAL GOVTs but you still DELUDE yourselves that you live in
AN ANGELIC DEMOCRACY.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/02/india/police-brutality-india-dst-intl-hnk/index.html

'Nearly half of Indians surveyed fear the police.'

> None of you have ANY CONTROL over your OWN brain contents, to REMOVE the
> POISON injected into your brains by the EVIL Intelligence Agencies.

None of you have ANY CONTROL over your own brain content, to REMOVE the
POISON injected into your brains by the EVIL Intelligence Agency 'RAW'.
> All of you are SHIT SCARED to even UTTER A WORD against CIA NSA MI6 MI5
> ASIS ASIO etc, even though all of you are law abiding citizens.

All of you are SHIT SCARED to even UTTER A WORD against
RAW, Hindutva, etc., even though all of you are law abiding citizens.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/02/india/police-brutality-india-dst-intl-hnk/index.html

'Nearly half of Indians surveyed fear the police.'

> What does that say about YOU?

What does that SAY ABOUT YOU?