Most people eat as though they were fattening themselves for market. -- E. W. Howe

aus+uk / uk.sport.cricket / Re: BITCH WITCH Q Elizabeth's dogs food prepared by Chef and served with STEAK and RABBIT on a SILVER PLATTER

SubjectAuthor
* Re: BITCH WITCH Q Elizabeth's dogs food prepared by Chef and servedRobert Henderson
`- Re: BITCH WITCH Q Elizabeth's dogs food prepared by Chef and servedRobert Henderson

1
Re: BITCH WITCH Q Elizabeth's dogs food prepared by Chef and served with STEAK and RABBIT on a SILVER PLATTER

<28dc8f1e-8be4-45e7-8c58-aa464d71f0e4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22670&group=uk.sport.cricket#22670

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2022 00:02:19 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: BITCH WITCH Q Elizabeth's dogs food prepared by Chef and served
with STEAK and RABBIT on a SILVER PLATTER
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Thu, 15 Sep 2022 07:02 UTC

On Thursday, September 15, 2022 at 7:25:09 AM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> [...]
> dogs have also made frequent appearances in the Netflix series “The
> Crown,” which depicts Elizabeth’s tenure as head of state..
> Press Enter to skip to end of carousel
> Queen Elizabeth II
> Follow our live coverage as King Charles III and Queen Consort Camilla
> meet with Northern Ireland officials to receive condolences. Queen
> Elizabeth II is now on her final highly ceremonial journey to her
> resting place in Windsor.
> The British monarchy’s transition
>
> After Queen Elizabeth’s death, Britain faces questions and
> uncertainty about its future.
> What sort of monarch will King Charles III be? As king, Charles has
> said he wants to balance tradition and progress.
> Harry and Meghan’s children have a right to royal titles. Will they
> get them?
>

> As Elizabeth got older, she seemed troubled by the prospect of her dogs
> living on without her there to care for them.
>
> At some point, she decided to wind down the decades-long corgi breeding
> program she oversaw at Windsor Castle, where 14 generations of dogs were
> raised and trained. The program appeared to have gone quiet by about
> 2002, following the death of her mother, according to the American
> Kennel Club.
>
> In 2012, Monty Roberts, the queen’s equine adviser, told Vanity Fair
> that the death of one of her dogs — a corgi that co-starred in the James
> Bond skit — had deeply affected her.
>
> “She didn’t want to have any more young dogs,” he said. “She didn’t want
> to leave any young dog behind."
>
> “She wanted to put an end to it,” Roberts said of the queen’s corgi
> breeding. “I understood that we would discuss it further at a later
> date. Well, we never discussed it at a later date, and I have no right
> to try to force her into continuing to bring on young puppies if she
> doesn’t want to. That isn’t my right.”
>
> When her corgi Willow died in 2018, the British press reported that she
> wouldn’t be getting any more dogs. But at some point during the illness
> of her late husband, Prince Philip, she appeared to change her mind.
>
> It was hard to separate the monarch from her mutts.
>
> Candy, an elderly corgi, was with her until the end. She also had two
> younger pups, Muick and Sandy, gifted to her by family in recent years.
> Her cocker spaniel is named Lissy.
>
> According to the BBC, the royal family had a term for the calming effect
> the corgis had on the queen over the years: “the dog mechanism.”
>

> “If the situation becomes too difficult she will sometimes literally
> walk away from it and take the dogs out,” wrote Penny Junor, author of
> “All the Queen’s Corgis.” “Prince Andrew is said to have taken three
> weeks to fight his way past the dogs to tell his mother that his
> marriage to Sarah Ferguson was in trouble.”
>
> “Dogs and horses are her passion,” Junor wrote, “and it is with them,
> and the people who share that passion, that she truly relaxes.”

"Keep the patient away from knives and the like, nurse"... RH

Re: BITCH WITCH Q Elizabeth's dogs food prepared by Chef and served with STEAK and RABBIT on a SILVER PLATTER

<7d3a4278-7946-4f67-b008-1f9ae7d2f3f8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22674&group=uk.sport.cricket#22674

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2022 04:33:43 -0700 (PDT)
with STEAK and RABBIT on a SILVER PLATTER
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Thu, 15 Sep 2022 11:33 UTC

Click here to read the complete article