Science and religion are in full accord but science and faith are in complete discord.

aus+uk / uk.sport.cricket / Re: Imran Khan: Pakistani police file terrorism charges against ex-PM

SubjectAuthor
* Imran Khan: Pakistani police file terrorism charges against ex-PMRobert Henderson
`* Re: Imran Khan: Pakistani police file terrorism charges against ex-PMRobert Henderson
 `* Re: Imran Khan: Pakistani police file terrorism charges against ex-PMAndrew Smith
  `- Re: Imran Khan: Pakistani police file terrorism charges against ex-PMAndrew Smith

1
Imran Khan: Pakistani police file terrorism charges against ex-PM

<6f65fdf8-cad1-43eb-808d-4c71511ab385n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22675&group=uk.sport.cricket#22675

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2022 06:09:54 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Imran Khan: Pakistani police file terrorism charges against ex-PM
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Thu, 15 Sep 2022 13:09 UTC

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2022/08/22/pakistani-police-file-terrorism-charges-against-imran-khan/

Imran Khan: Pakistani police file terrorism charges against ex-PM
The former Prime Minister was charged after he gave a speech in Islamabad in which he vowed to sue police officers and a female judge

By
Our Foreign Staff
22 August 2022 • 6:42am
Pakistan's police have charged Imran Khan under the terrorism act
Pakistan's police have charged Imran Khan under the terrorism act CREDIT: Shutterstock
Pakistani police have filed terrorism charges against former Prime Minister Imran Khan, authorities said on Monday, escalating political tensions in the country as he holds mass rallies seeking to return to office.

The terrorism charges come over a speech Mr Khan gave in Islamabad on Saturday in which he vowed to sue police officers and a female judge and alleged that a close aide had been tortured after his arrest.

Mr Khan himself appeared to still be free and had not immediately addressed the police charge sheet being lodged against him. Pakistan's opposition Tehreek-e-Insaf party, Mr Khan's political party, published online videos showing supporters surrounding his home to potentially stop police from reaching it. Hundreds remained there early on Monday.

Under Pakistan's legal system, police file what it known as a first information report about the charges against an accused to a magistrate judge, who allows the investigation to move forward. Typically, police then arrest and question the accused.

The report against Mr Khan includes testimony from Magistrate Judge Ali Javed, who described being at the Islamabad rally and hearing Mr Khan criticise the inspector-general of Pakistan's police and another judge. Mr Khan went on to reportedly say: "You also get ready for it, we will also take action against you. All of you must be ashamed."

Read more at https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2022/08/22/pakistani-police-file-terrorism-charges-against-imran-khan/

RH

Re: Imran Khan: Pakistani police file terrorism charges against ex-PM

<d6d16daa-066b-4e64-aeb6-83684abd4052n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22677&group=uk.sport.cricket#22677

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2022 09:13:33 -0700 (PDT)
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Thu, 15 Sep 2022 16:13 UTC

On Thursday, September 15, 2022 at 3:40:14 PM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> [...]
> >
> > RH
> If I tell you the entire story behind this arrest, you WOULDN'T have a
> clue cuz you are toooo low IQed to understand a COMPLEX subject Geopolitics.
>

> Imran Khan was moving too close to China and Russia which PISSED off the
> EVIL US govt CIA deep state.
>

> So CIA orchestrated a COUP couple of months back, got rid of Imran as
> PM, sold $500 mil upgrades for F16s to Pakis, helped Pakis to get IMF
> loans and got Paki ISI deep state back in american control, which NOW
> slapped him with FAKE Terrorism charges to slowly erode his massive
> public support.
>
> ISI won't dare to assassinate him like they did to Benazir Bhutto
> though, cuz if they did, Pak will be on fire.
>
> That's the REAL REALITY.
>
> Not a single human on the planet knows this REAL REALITY.

Right.. So that means you don't understand it. ROTFL! RH

> I am the BEST on this planet in geopolitics.

Re: Imran Khan: Pakistani police file terrorism charges against ex-PM

<ad186000-22e6-4eb3-9b8b-5d244e3858a3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22680&group=uk.sport.cricket#22680

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2022 10:59:52 -0700 (PDT)
From: tsp2...@gmail.com (Andrew Smith)
 by: Andrew Smith - Thu, 15 Sep 2022 17:59 UTC

On Thursday, September 15, 2022 at 10:12:48 AM UTC-7, lunatic racist FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:

> 2) I am NOT human.

I think we all agree with you.

>I told you, I am the REAL WORLD NEO, not the coward hollywood heroes.

>I am the ONLY entity who CAN SAVE the human species from being NEURALLY
>ENSLAVED in the next twenty years with Supercomputer AI by the EVIL CIA
>NSA MI6 ASIS ASIO Psychopaths, but unfortunately I don't have power.

https://www.latifziyarmd.com/blog/what-is-schizoaffective-disorder-and-how-does-it-differ-from-schizophrenia

'More than 21 million people around the world suffer from schizophrenia, a severe mental health disorder. About one in every 200 people suffer from schizoaffective disorder. In either case, you may notice someone you know or love talking to people who aren’t there, hearing and seeing things you don’t hear and see, thinking they have superpowers, and generally living out of touch with reality. There’s a good chance they have either schizophrenia or schizoaffective disorder.'

'If you believe things that aren’t true, you’re having delusions. Some examples are: believing you have superpowers, believing people around you have secret identities, or thinking you or others can travel through time.

Disorganized thoughts
Schizophrenia and schizoaffective disorder cause your thoughts to scatter and disconnect. You might babble about unrelated topics or jump from topic to topic. This makes it difficult to perform and keep a job, maintain relationships, take care of daily hygiene and household chores, and live a normal life.'

=
https://www.webmd.com/schizophrenia/features/when-schizophrenia-appears

'Some people think they are being followed or persecuted. Others believe they are famous or have superhuman powers.'

=
>I am the BEST on this planet in geopolitics.

https://www.healthcentral.com/condition/schizophrenia

'Many schizophrenics feel they possess extraordinary powers, superhuman strength, or superior insights. They may believe that their thoughts are being controlled by others or are being broadcast over the public airways, or that outside thoughts are being implanted in their heads. When such ideas are persistent, organized, and maintained in spite of evidence to the contrary, they are called delusions.'

=
https://sg.style.yahoo.com/living-schizophrenia-thought-developed-superpowers-055701623.html

'When I was 24, I thought I had developed superpowers.'

=
https://www.samhealth.org.sg/recovering-from-schizophrenia-she-once-thought-she-had-superpowers-to-talk-to-the-tv-set/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grandiose_delusions

'Grandiose delusions (GD), also known as delusions of grandeur or expansive delusions,[1] are a subtype of delusion that occur in patients with a wide range of psychiatric diseases, including two-thirds of patients in manic state of bipolar disorder, half of those with schizophrenia, patients with the grandiose subtype of delusional disorder, frequently in narcissistic personality disorder, and a substantial portion of those with substance abuse disorders.[2][3] GDs are characterized by fantastical beliefs that one is famous, omnipotent, wealthy, or otherwise very powerful.'

=
https://childmind.org/article/watching-for-signs-of-psychosis-in-teens/

Re: Imran Khan: Pakistani police file terrorism charges against ex-PM

<42153962-b969-47ec-8e7e-ba5248e27bcan@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22682&group=uk.sport.cricket#22682

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2022 11:45:09 -0700 (PDT)
From: tsp2...@gmail.com (Andrew Smith)
 by: Andrew Smith - Thu, 15 Sep 2022 18:45 UTC