Although the moon is smaller than the earth, it is farther away.

aus+uk / uk.sport.cricket / Re: Gang stalking, targeting and tortures in England by Law Enforcement Agencies is REAL

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Gang stalking, targeting and tortures in England by LawRobert Henderson
`- Re: Gang stalking, targeting and tortures in England by LawRobert Henderson

1
Re: Gang stalking, targeting and tortures in England by Law Enforcement Agencies is REAL

<01285515-b1fc-493c-8ada-6a349c240008n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22750&group=uk.sport.cricket#22750

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2022 02:04:41 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Gang stalking, targeting and tortures in England by Law
Enforcement Agencies is REAL
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Thu, 22 Sep 2022 09:04 UTC

On Wednesday, September 21, 2022 at 6:08:19 PM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> I have been telling you that the Western govt PSYCHOPATHS are STEALTHILY
> gang stalking, harassing, torturing INNOCENT PUBLIC psychologically and
> physically for decades.
>
> None of you believed me.
>
> All of you are "Targeted Individuals (TIs). You just DON'T know it.
>
> The PAIN that you experience in different parts of your bodies MAY NOT
> BE occurring naturally.
>
> The conversations, texts, emails and other acts in your life MAY NOT BE
> occurring naturally either, because the EVIL MI6 MI5 MET bastards might
> be REMOTELY PROGRAMMING YOU to do.
>

> All of you should CONTACT Bradley Snowden of London Wide NEWS and get
> him to INTERVIEW YOU anonymously, so you can explain how you are
> TARGETED even though you are all "normal law abiding public".
>

> Watch the VIDEO.
>
> Your EVIL Govts are "stealthily harassing and torturing you
> psychologically" and BLAME you the victims to be lunatics, because your
> govts are INFINITELY DECEPTIVE and CUNNING.
>
> They keep your brains FOCUSED on "manufactured EVIL Russia, EVIL China,
> Evil POC" 24x7 to MISDIRECT and DECEIVE you, while BACK STABBING and
> SECRETLY CHIPPING you and LINKING your brains to NSA GHCQ HIVE AI Grid
> to be remotely operated like PUPPETS.
>

> Gang stalking, targeting and tortures in England by Law Enforcement
> Agencies is REAL
>

> INVISIBLE STATE SANCTIONED TORTURES of british public by the UK GOVT.
>
> Then the EVIL motherfucking UK govt psychopaths gas light, smear and
> discredit VICTIMS and WHISTLEBLOWERS.
>

> The short video below from London Wide News confirms London Met Police
> gang stalking operations; use of paid neighours & perpetrators in noise
> campaign & microwave radiation harrassment & torture; and unwarranted
> mental health refferals by corrupt doctors
> https://twitter.com/AGA_PBinUK/status/1571492655841812481" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">https://twitter.com/AGA_PBinUK/status/1571492655841812481
>

> LONDON WIDE NEWS (part 2) with Bradley Snowden. Sourcing news from
> across the capital
> https://youtu.be/-asiJayqhIM
>

> Action Group Against Police Brutality of Ti in UK
> https://twitter.com/AGA_PBinUK
>

> When the EVIL US UK govts stealthily torture us the public with DEWs,
> Neuroweapons and AI, we have the "SELF DEFENSE RIGHT" to MERCILESSLY
> MASSACRE the fucking EVIL Psychopaths REGARDLESS of whether they are CIA
> NSA MI6 MI5 FBI DHS ASIS ASIO CSIS Psychopaths.
>

> Public SHOULD and MUST "PERCEIVE" the EVIL bastards as nothing but
> PSYCHOPATHS who MUST BE "MERCILESSLY KILLED in SELF DEFENSE".
FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer's profile photo

Whoever is working FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer has a very cruel sense of humour which is reflected in the hilarious nonsense he makes FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer spout... RH

Re: Gang stalking, targeting and tortures in England by Law Enforcement Agencies is REAL

<36b02848-0c74-4a41-b322-75ef4e510b32n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22751&group=uk.sport.cricket#22751

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2022 03:50:53 -0700 (PDT)
Enforcement Agencies is REAL
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Thu, 22 Sep 2022 10:50 UTC

On Thursday, September 22, 2022 at 10:30:23 AM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> [...]
> govts are INFINITELY DECEPTIVE and CUNNING.
>
> They keep your brains FOCUSED on "manufactured EVIL Russia, EVIL China,
> Evil POC" 24x7 to MISDIRECT and DECEIVE you, while BACK STABBING and
> SECRETLY CHIPPING you.
> Gang stalking, targeting and tortures in England by Law Enforcement
> Agencies is REAL
>

> INVISIBLE STATE SANCTIONED TORTURES of british public by the UK GOVT.
>
> Then the EVIL motherfucking UK govt psychopaths gas light, smear and
> discredit VICTIMS and WHISTLEBLOWERS, which the John Halls and Robert
> Hendersons of the world GOBBLE UP as if it is GOSPEL.
> The short video below from London Wide News confirms London Met Police
> gang stalking operations; use of paid neighours & perpetrators in noise
> campaign & microwave radiation harrassment & torture; and unwarranted
> mental health refferals by corrupt doctors

And out pours more of the hilarious nonsense he, she or it makes
FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer spout.... RH