Short people get rained on last.

aus+uk / aus.legal / Re: Federal Court of Australia to decide whether ABC’s defence in Christian Porter defamation case should be made public

SubjectAuthor
* Federal Court of Australia to decide whether ABC’Dechucka
`* Re: Federal Court of Australia tRod Speed
 `* Re: Federal Court of Australia to decide whether ABC’s defence in Christian PortDechucka
  `* Re: Federal Court of Australia to decide whether ABCJames Morrison
   `* Re: Federal Court of Australia to decide whether ABC’s defence in Christian PortDechucka
    `* Re: Federal Court of Australia to decide whether ABCJames Morrison
     `* Re: Federal Court of Australia to decide whether ABC’s defence in Christian PortDechucka
      `* Re: Federal Court of Australia to decide whether ABCJames Morrison
       `* Re: Federal Court of Australia to decide whether ABCDechucka
        +* Re: Federal Court of Australia to decide whether ABCFran
        |+* Re: Federal Court of Australia to decide whether ABC’s defence in Christian PortDechucka
        ||`- Re: Federal Court of Australia to decide whether ABCPhil Allison
        |`* Re: Federal Court of Australia to decide whether ABCJames Morrison
        | `* Re: Federal Court of Australia to decide whether ABC’s defence in Christian PortDechucka
        |  `* Re: Federal Court of Australia to decide whether ABCFran
        |   `- Re: Federal Court of Australia to decide whether ABCJames Morrison
        `* Re: Federal Court of Australia to decide whether ABCJames Morrison
         `* Re: Federal Court of Australia to decide whether ABCJames Morrison
          `* Re: Federal Court of Australia to decide whether ABCDechucka
           `* Re: Federal Court of Australia to decide whether ABCJames Morrison
            `- Re: Federal Court of Australia to decide whether ABCDechucka

1
Federal Court of Australia to decide whether ABC’s defence in Christian Porter defamation case should be made public

<2MadnQyCOfbQ7Hr9nZ2dnUU7-UfNnZ2d@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2272&group=aus.legal#2272

Newsgroups: aus.legal,aus.politics
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
Subject: Federal_Court_of_Australia_to_decide_whether_ABC’
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2021 07:42:35 +1000
 by: Dechucka - Thu, 8 Jul 2021 21:42 UTC

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-07-09/decision-to-be-made-on-abc-defence-in-christian-porter-case/100279250

Porter ran away from suing the ABC in Court after knowing what was in
their defence and now wants it never to see the light of day. Why?
If I remember correctly a truth and public interest defence was being
run by the media. If it is the 'truth?' and in the public interest the
suppression order should be lifted

Re: Federal Court of Australia to decide whether ABC’s defence in Christian Porter defamation case should be made public

<ikpf5vF6sbqU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2276&group=aus.legal#2276

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal,aus.politics
Subject: Re:_Federal_Court_of_Australia_t
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2021 09:14:04 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 8 Jul 2021 23:14 UTC

Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com> wrote

> https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-07-09/decision-to-be-made-on-abc-defence-in-christian-porter-case/100279250

> Porter ran away from suing the ABC in Court

Bullshit he did.

> after knowing what was in their defence

More bullshit.

> and now wants it never to see the light of day. Why?

Even you can't actually be THAT stupid.

> If I remember correctly a truth and public interest defence was being run
> by the media.

Wrong, as always.

> If it is the 'truth?'

It wasn’t.

> and in the public interest

It isn't.

> the suppression order should be lifted

Wrong, as always.

Re: Federal Court of Australia to decide whether ABC’s defence in Christian Porter defamation case should be made public

<VvOdnZVCOeOrFnr9nZ2dnUU7-d2dnZ2d@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2278&group=aus.legal#2278

Subject: Re:_Federal_Court_of_Australia_to_decide_whether_ABC’s_defence_in_Christian_Porter_defamation_case_should_be_made_public
Newsgroups: aus.legal,aus.politics
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2021 09:33:04 +1000
 by: Dechucka - Thu, 8 Jul 2021 23:33 UTC

On 9/07/2021 9:14 am, Rod Speed wrote:
> Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com> wrote
>
>> https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-07-09/decision-to-be-made-on-abc-defence-in-christian-porter-case/100279250
>>

>> Porter ran away from suing the ABC in Court
>
> Bullshit he did.

He did indeed

>> after knowing what was in their defence
>
> More bullshit.

So why did he run away?

>> and now wants it never to see the light of day. Why?
>
> Even you can't actually be THAT stupid.

So you think there is damming evidence against him as I di.

>> If I remember correctly a truth and public interest defence was being
>> run by the media.
>
> Wrong, as always.

What was the defence?

>> If it is the 'truth?'
>
> It wasn’t.

How do you know

>> and in the public interest
>
> It isn't.
>
>> the suppression order should be lifted
>
> Wrong, as always.

Why not?

Re: Federal Court of Australia to decide whether ABC’s defence in Christian Porter defamation case should be made public

<sc8b57$nfc$5@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2282&group=aus.legal#2282

From: nos...@gmail.com (James Morrison)
Newsgroups: aus.legal,aus.politics
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2021 12:08:40 +1000
 by: James Morrison - Fri, 9 Jul 2021 02:08 UTC

On Fri, 9 Jul 2021 09:33:04 +1000
Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com> wrote:

> > More bullshit.
>
> So why did he run away?

Agreeing to settle, which the ABC did as well, is hardly "running
away". A pragmatic solution?

Re: Federal Court of Australia to decide whether ABC’s defence in Christian Porter defamation case should be made public

<BNSdnbix_dXzK3r9nZ2dnUU7-e_NnZ2d@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2284&group=aus.legal#2284

Newsgroups: aus.legal,aus.politics
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2021 12:37:31 +1000
 by: Dechucka - Fri, 9 Jul 2021 02:37 UTC

On 9/07/2021 12:08 pm, James Morrison wrote:
> On Fri, 9 Jul 2021 09:33:04 +1000
> Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>> More bullshit.
>>
>> So why did he run away?
>
> Agreeing to settle, which the ABC did as well, is hardly "running
> away". A pragmatic solution?

He got nothing out of it so the only pragmatic thin, from his point of
view, was that the media's defence wasn't made public

Re: Federal Court of Australia to decide whether ABC’s defence in Christian Porter defamation case should be made public

<sc8gm8$ock$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2288&group=aus.legal#2288

From: nos...@gmail.com (James Morrison)
Newsgroups: aus.legal,aus.politics
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2021 13:23:03 +1000
 by: James Morrison - Fri, 9 Jul 2021 03:23 UTC

On Fri, 9 Jul 2021 12:37:31 +1000
Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com> wrote:

> On 9/07/2021 12:08 pm, James Morrison wrote:

> >> So why did he run away?
> >
> > Agreeing to settle, which the ABC did as well, is hardly "running
> > away". A pragmatic solution?
> >

> He got nothing out of it so the only pragmatic thin, from his point
> of view, was that the media's defence wasn't made public

Another thing to consider, and no idea if this was the case, presuming
if the ABC offered to settle for say 100k, and he refused, but won the
case, his payout may not have exceeded the 100k awarded by the beak, and
in the meanwhile his expenses would have gone through the roof.

Legal carrion never lose, either way.

Re: Federal Court of Australia to decide whether ABC’s defence in Christian Porter defamation case should be made public

<0fSdnTsnvs5eVXr9nZ2dnUU7-VGdnZ2d@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2289&group=aus.legal#2289

Newsgroups: aus.legal,aus.politics
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2021 13:55:46 +1000
 by: Dechucka - Fri, 9 Jul 2021 03:55 UTC

On 9/07/2021 1:23 pm, James Morrison wrote:
> On Fri, 9 Jul 2021 12:37:31 +1000
> Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On 9/07/2021 12:08 pm, James Morrison wrote:

>>> Agreeing to settle, which the ABC did as well, is hardly "running
>>> away". A pragmatic solution?
>>>

>> He got nothing out of it so the only pragmatic thin, from his point
>> of view, was that the media's defence wasn't made public
>
> Another thing to consider, and no idea if this was the case, presuming
> if the ABC offered to settle for say 100k, and he refused, but won the
> case, his payout may not have exceeded the 100k awarded by the beak, and
> in the meanwhile his expenses would have gone through the roof.

The media involved, not only the ABC, said they were going to fully
defend it. Porter was the one that settlrd

> Legal carrion never lose, either way.

true, however they are carrion until you need one

Re: Federal Court of Australia to decide whether ABC’s defence in Christian Porter defamation case should be made public

<iksjr8Fp64uU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2316&group=aus.legal#2316

From: nos...@gmail.com (James Morrison)
Newsgroups: aus.legal,aus.politics
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2021 13:47:41 +1000
 by: James Morrison - Sat, 10 Jul 2021 03:47 UTC

On Fri, 9 Jul 2021 13:55:46 +1000
Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com> wrote:

> > Another thing to consider, and no idea if this was the case,
> > presuming if the ABC offered to settle for say 100k, and he
> > refused, but won the case, his payout may not have exceeded the
> > 100k awarded by the beak, and in the meanwhile his expenses would
> > have gone through the roof.
>
> The media involved, not only the ABC, said they were going to fully
> defend it. Porter was the one that settlrd

Takes two to settle, the ABC could have refused.

Re: Federal Court of Australia to decide whether ABC’s defence in Christian Porter defamation case should be made public

<Jv-dndZjBITPsXT9nZ2dnUU7-TednZ2d@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2321&group=aus.legal#2321

Newsgroups: aus.legal,aus.politics
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2021 15:12:49 +1000
 by: Dechucka - Sat, 10 Jul 2021 05:12 UTC

On 10/07/2021 1:47 pm, James Morrison wrote:
> On Fri, 9 Jul 2021 13:55:46 +1000
> Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>> Another thing to consider, and no idea if this was the case,
>>> presuming if the ABC offered to settle for say 100k, and he
>>> refused, but won the case, his payout may not have exceeded the
>>> 100k awarded by the beak, and in the meanwhile his expenses would
>>> have gone through the roof.
>>
>> The media involved, not only the ABC, said they were going to fully
>> defend it. Porter was the one that settlrd
>
> Takes two to settle, the ABC could have refused.

idiot

Re: Federal Court of Australia to decide whether ABC’s defence in Christian Porter defamation case should be made public

<scbe26$h51$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2333&group=aus.legal#2333

From: f2r...@loonynutters.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.legal,aus.politics
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2021 16:17:43 +1000
 by: Fran - Sat, 10 Jul 2021 06:17 UTC

On 10/07/2021 3:12 pm, Dechucka wrote:
> On 10/07/2021 1:47 pm, James Morrison wrote:

>>> The media involved, not only the ABC, said they were going to fully
>>> defend it. Porter was the one that settlrd
>>
>> Takes two to settle, the ABC could have refused.
>>

> idiot

LOL. You're getting to be overly mellow in yu old age. He deserves
more opprobrium than a single word.

Re: Federal Court of Australia to decide whether ABC’s defence in Christian Porter defamation case should be made public

<UpadnSk3uLpL3HT9nZ2dnUU7-b_NnZ2d@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2335&group=aus.legal#2335

Newsgroups: aus.legal,aus.politics
References: <2MadnQyCOfbQ7Hr9nZ2dnUU7-UfNnZ2d@westnet.com.au> <ikpf5vF6sbqU1@mid.individual.net> <VvOdnZVCOeOrFnr9nZ2dnUU7-d2dnZ2d@westnet.com.au> <sc8b57$nfc$5@dont-email.me> <BNSdnbix_dXzK3r9nZ2dnUU7-e_NnZ2d@westnet.com.au> <sc8gm8$ock$1@dont-email.me> <0fSdnTsnvs5eVXr9nZ2dnUU7-VGdnZ2d@westnet.com.au> <iksjr8Fp64uU1@mid.individual.net> <Jv-dndZjBITPsXT9nZ2dnUU7-TednZ2d@westnet.com.au> <scbe26$h51$2@dont-email.me>
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2021 16:44:35 +1000
 by: Dechucka - Sat, 10 Jul 2021 06:44 UTC

On 10/07/2021 4:17 pm, Fran wrote:
> On 10/07/2021 3:12 pm, Dechucka wrote:
>> On 10/07/2021 1:47 pm, James Morrison wrote:

>>> Takes two to settle, the ABC could have refused.
>>>

>> idiot
>

> LOL.  You're getting to be overly mellow in yu old age.  He deserves
> more opprobrium than a single word.

I quite like the idea of the media groups involved in front of the Court
defending themselves against a case that had been discontinued

Re: Federal Court of Australia to decide whether ABC’s defence in Christian Porter defamation case should be made public

<2546d905-ddd1-433e-9fce-3f1ba80060bdn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2336&group=aus.legal#2336

Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!paganini.bofh.team!news.dns-netz.com!news.freedyn.net!newsfeed.xs4all.nl!newsfeed8.news.xs4all.nl!news.uzoreto.com!news-out.netnews.com!news.alt.net!fdc2.netnews.com!peer02.ams1!peer.ams1.xlned.com!news.xlned.com!peer01.iad!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!news-out.google.com!nntp.google.com!postnews.google.com!google-groups.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2021 00:09:52 -0700 (PDT)
From: palliso...@gmail.com (Phil Allison)
 by: Phil Allison - Sat, 10 Jul 2021 07:09 UTC

Defucka vomited:
---------------------------
> I quite like the idea of the media groups involved in front of the Court
> defending themselves against a case that had been discontinued

** Crazy nonsense.

If the ABC had refused the offer, it would likely have forced a discontinuation.
They clearly had him on toast.

..... Phil

Re: Federal Court of Australia to decide whether ABC’s defence in Christian Porter defamation case should be made public

<scctj8$vac$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2339&group=aus.legal#2339

From: nos...@gmail.com (James Morrison)
Newsgroups: aus.legal,aus.politics
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2021 05:44:00 +1000
 by: James Morrison - Sat, 10 Jul 2021 19:44 UTC

On Sat, 10 Jul 2021 16:17:43 +1000
Fran <f2r2a3@loonynutters.com> wrote:

> On 10/07/2021 3:12 pm, Dechucka wrote:
> > On 10/07/2021 1:47 pm, James Morrison wrote:

> >> Takes two to settle, the ABC could have refused.
> >>

> > idiot
>

> LOL. You're getting to be overly mellow in yu old age. He deserves
> more opprobrium than a single word.

Thus spake the sock puppet.

Re: Federal Court of Australia to decide whether ABC’s defence in Christian Porter defamation case should be made public

<scctj9$vac$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2340&group=aus.legal#2340

From: nos...@gmail.com (James Morrison)
Newsgroups: aus.legal,aus.politics
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2021 05:43:32 +1000
 by: James Morrison - Sat, 10 Jul 2021 19:43 UTC

On Sat, 10 Jul 2021 15:12:49 +1000
Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com> wrote:

> On 10/07/2021 1:47 pm, James Morrison wrote:

> >> The media involved, not only the ABC, said they were going to fully
> >> defend it. Porter was the one that settlrd
> >
> > Takes two to settle, the ABC could have refused.
> >

> idiot

You are, no need to confirm.

Re: Federal Court of Australia to decide whether ABC’s defence in Christian Porter defamation case should be made public

<scd6ds$sh1$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2343&group=aus.legal#2343

From: nos...@gmail.com (James Morrison)
Newsgroups: aus.legal,aus.politics
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2021 08:18:17 +1000
 by: James Morrison - Sat, 10 Jul 2021 22:18 UTC

On Sun, 11 Jul 2021 05:43:32 +1000
James Morrison <nospam@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, 10 Jul 2021 15:12:49 +1000
> Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On 10/07/2021 1:47 pm, James Morrison wrote:

> > > Takes two to settle, the ABC could have refused.
> > >

> > idiot
>
> You are, no need to confirm.

BTW Dechuka, you need to know the correct way to post your sig. Just
the word "idiot" is not correct.

Re: Federal Court of Australia to decide whether ABC’s defence in Christian Porter defamation case should be made public

<5cCdnZx6fM1Mg3f9nZ2dnUU7-WWdnZ2d@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2345&group=aus.legal#2345

Newsgroups: aus.legal,aus.politics
<scctj9$vac$3@dont-email.me> <scd6ds$sh1$1@dont-email.me>
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2021 08:27:29 +1000
 by: Dechucka - Sat, 10 Jul 2021 22:27 UTC

snip

> BTW Dechuka, you need to know the correct way to post your sig. Just
> the word "idiot" is not correct.

Still fascinated how you believe the media involved were going to defend
themselves against a case that Porter withdrew because imho he doesn't
want their defence made public

Re: Federal Court of Australia to decide whether ABC’s defence in Christian Porter defamation case should be made public

<scdcr5$rfd$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2346&group=aus.legal#2346

From: nos...@gmail.com (James Morrison)
Newsgroups: aus.legal,aus.politics
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2021 10:01:55 +1000
<scd6ds$sh1$1@dont-email.me>
<5cCdnZx6fM1Mg3f9nZ2dnUU7-WWdnZ2d@westnet.com.au>
 by: James Morrison - Sun, 11 Jul 2021 00:01 UTC

On Sun, 11 Jul 2021 08:27:29 +1000
Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com> wrote:

> because imho he doesn't
> want their defence made public

On what basis is your "IMHO" formulated?

Re: Federal Court of Australia to decide whether ABC’s defence in Christian Porter defamation case should be made public

<88-dnZdyzKUGqnf9nZ2dnUU7-YHNnZ2d@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2347&group=aus.legal#2347

Newsgroups: aus.legal,aus.politics
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2021 10:13:13 +1000
 by: Dechucka - Sun, 11 Jul 2021 00:13 UTC

On 11/07/2021 10:01 am, James Morrison wrote:
> On Sun, 11 Jul 2021 08:27:29 +1000
> Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>> Still fascinated how you believe the media involved were going to defend themselves against a case that Porter withdrew because
>> imho he doesn't want their defence made public
>
> On what basis is your "IMHO" formulated?

That he withdrew the action and at all stages has tried to suppress the
media's defence being seen by the masses. First in the Court and now
when the release would normally occur.

Re: Federal Court of Australia to decide whether ABC’s defence in Christian Porter defamation case should be made public

<ZL-dnRvb_9Iu8nf9nZ2dnUU7-L2dnZ2d@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2349&group=aus.legal#2349

Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!paganini.bofh.team!news.dns-netz.com!news.freedyn.net!newsreader4.netcologne.de!news.netcologne.de!peer02.ams1!peer.ams1.xlned.com!news.xlned.com!peer03.iad!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!feeder.usenetexpress.com!tr1.iad1.usenetexpress.com!border1.nntp.dca1.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!buffer1.nntp.dca1.giganews.com!nntp.westnet.com.au!news.westnet.com.au.POSTED!not-for-mail
Newsgroups: aus.legal,aus.politics
References: <2MadnQyCOfbQ7Hr9nZ2dnUU7-UfNnZ2d@westnet.com.au> <ikpf5vF6sbqU1@mid.individual.net> <VvOdnZVCOeOrFnr9nZ2dnUU7-d2dnZ2d@westnet.com.au> <sc8b57$nfc$5@dont-email.me> <BNSdnbix_dXzK3r9nZ2dnUU7-e_NnZ2d@westnet.com.au> <sc8gm8$ock$1@dont-email.me> <0fSdnTsnvs5eVXr9nZ2dnUU7-VGdnZ2d@westnet.com.au> <iksjr8Fp64uU1@mid.individual.net> <Jv-dndZjBITPsXT9nZ2dnUU7-TednZ2d@westnet.com.au> <scbe26$h51$2@dont-email.me> <scctj8$vac$2@dont-email.me>
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2021 14:12:34 +1000
 by: Dechucka - Sun, 11 Jul 2021 04:12 UTC

On 11/07/2021 5:44 am, James Morrison wrote:
> On Sat, 10 Jul 2021 16:17:43 +1000
> Fran <f2r2a3@loonynutters.com> wrote:

>>> idiot
>>

>> LOL. You're getting to be overly mellow in yu old age. He deserves
>> more opprobrium than a single word.
>
> Thus spake the sock puppet.

Isn't Oordog the sock-puppet?

Re: Federal Court of Australia to decide whether ABC’s defence in Christian Porter defamation case should be made public

<sce6l7$hq3$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2352&group=aus.legal#2352

From: f2r...@loonynutters.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.legal,aus.politics
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2021 17:29:40 +1000
<scbe26$h51$2@dont-email.me> <scctj8$vac$2@dont-email.me>
<ZL-dnRvb_9Iu8nf9nZ2dnUU7-L2dnZ2d@westnet.com.au>
 by: Fran - Sun, 11 Jul 2021 07:29 UTC

On 11/07/2021 2:12 pm, Dechucka wrote:
> On 11/07/2021 5:44 am, James Morrison wrote:
>> On Sat, 10 Jul 2021 16:17:43 +1000
>> Fran <f2r2a3@loonynutters.com> wrote:

>>> LOL.  You're getting to be overly mellow in yu old age.  He deserves
>>> more opprobrium than a single word.
>>
>> Thus spake the sock puppet.
>
> Isn't Oordog the sock-puppet?

:-)) Nah! Nym thief says it's me so don't you go trying to get him to
shift onto Ordog! I like my sock puppet status.

Re: Federal Court of Australia to decide whether ABC’s defence in Christian Porter defamation case should be made public

<sce8ft$n7h$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2353&group=aus.legal#2353

From: nos...@gmail.com (James Morrison)
Newsgroups: aus.legal,aus.politics
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2021 17:48:37 +1000
<scctj8$vac$2@dont-email.me>
<ZL-dnRvb_9Iu8nf9nZ2dnUU7-L2dnZ2d@westnet.com.au>
<sce6l7$hq3$1@dont-email.me>
 by: James Morrison - Sun, 11 Jul 2021 07:48 UTC

On Sun, 11 Jul 2021 17:29:40 +1000
Fran <f2r2a3@loonynutters.com> wrote:

> I like my sock puppet status.

Admission noted!