From: watt.ty...@gmail.com (Roger Mills)
Newsgroups: uk.tech.digital-tv
Subject: Peston on Twitter - URGENT!
Date: Wed, 26 May 2021 21:29:54 +0100
 by: Roger Mills - Wed, 26 May 2021 20:29 UTC

I try to watch the Peston programme on Twitter at 9pm on Wednesdays
rather than waiting for it to be screened on ITV at 10.45pm

I invariably have trouble connecting to it on Twitter - and can't get in
at all tonight - just a few short clips and stills.

What am I missing? Is there a reliable link I can use in a browser?
--
Cheers,
Roger

Re: Peston on Twitter - URGENT!

<ih9lfrFj2m4U2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22989&group=uk.tech.digital-tv#22989

From: jun...@admac.myzen.co.uk (alan_m)
Newsgroups: uk.tech.digital-tv
Subject: Re: Peston on Twitter - URGENT!
Date: Thu, 27 May 2021 14:34:51 +0100
 by: alan_m - Thu, 27 May 2021 13:34 UTC

On 26/05/2021 21:29, Roger Mills wrote:
> I try to watch the Peston programme on Twitter at 9pm on Wednesdays
> rather than waiting for it to be screened on ITV at 10.45pm
>
> I invariably have trouble connecting to it on Twitter - and can't get in
> at all tonight - just a few short clips and stills.
>
> What am I missing? Is there a reliable link I can use in a browser?

Too many people watching the football that BT have supplied "free" over
the internet?