From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Subject: PSA: it is pointless worrying about climate change
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2023 07:29:21 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,aus.flame
 by: Nomen Nescio - Fri, 14 Apr 2023 05:29 UTC

Scientists definitively concluded that we are at the point of no return, at this point its just a morality and shaming competition. We aren�t going to fix this, and no amount of screaming will stop people from driving cars or stop buying unsustainable products. Including you the reader. Have a nice day.

Re: PSA: it is pointless worrying about climate change

<op.13ei00f7byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23004&group=aus.politics#23004

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,aus.flame
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2023 03:32:50 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Fri, 14 Apr 2023 17:32 UTC

Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com> wrote

> Scientists definitively concluded that we are at the point of no return,

Bullshit.

> at this point its just a morality and shaming competition.

Bullshit.

> We aren’t going to fix this,

There is nothing that needs fixing. It isnt even
clear that what minimal claimate change we
have seen if any is actually a bad thing.

> and no amount of screaming will stop people from driving cars or stop
> buying unsustainable products. Including you the reader. Have a nice day.

Re: PSA: it is pointless worrying about climate change

<m0sj3i9bltgm7fh4k84fnkoek4r2h3bkc8@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23016&group=aus.politics#23016

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,aus.flame
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2023 11:33:37 +1000
 by: Petzl - Sat, 15 Apr 2023 01:33 UTC

On Sat, 15 Apr 2023 03:32:50 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com> wrote
>
>> Scientists definitively concluded that we are at the point of no return,
>
>Bullshit.
>
>> at this point its just a morality and shaming competition.
>
>Bullshit.
>
>> We aren’t going to fix this,
>
>There is nothing that needs fixing. It isnt even
>clear that what minimal claimate change we
>have seen if any is actually a bad thing.
>
>> and no amount of screaming will stop people from driving cars or stop
>> buying unsustainable products. Including you the reader. Have a nice day.

If the loons in charge try to fix something not broken (Climate) the
results are more likely to be disastrous!
Got your candles ready?
Liddel (NSW) once was Australia’s largest power station, to be shut
down 29th April
<https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2023/apr/15/turning-out-the-lights-what-is-the-legacy-of-the-liddell-power-station>
https://tinyurl.com/244hufrh
Come 29 April, Channon will attend the closure of the AGL Energy
coal-fired facility, joining hundreds of current and former staff,
community members and even artists marking the end of what was
Australia’s biggest power plant when it was built 52 years ago.
*****************
more loony toons!
Why not change the Skies colour?
<https://www.abc.net.au/news/2008-05-19/flannery-says-sky-may-need-to-change-colour-to/2441422>
https://tinyurl.com/2dnea6wg
--
Video on climate change
part 1

--
Petzl

of the Obama presidency.

queer liberal democrat donors.

President Trump has boosted the economy, reduced illegal immigration,
appointed dozens of judges and created jobs.

Re: PSA: it is pointless worrying about climate change

<362e147c-cbcb-4527-bae6-891bc2a127d4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23019&group=aus.politics#23019

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2023 19:01:42 -0700 (PDT)
From: banerjee...@gmail.com (Arindam Banerjee)
 by: Arindam Banerjee - Sat, 15 Apr 2023 02:01 UTC

On Saturday, 15 April 2023 at 11:33:40 UTC+10, Petzl wrote:
> On Sat, 15 Apr 2023 03:32:50 +1000, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >Nomen Nescio <nob...@dizum.com> wrote
> >
> >> Scientists definitively concluded that we are at the point of no return,
> >
> >Bullshit.
> >
> >> at this point its just a morality and shaming competition.
> >
> >Bullshit.
> >
> >> We aren’t going to fix this,
> >
> >There is nothing that needs fixing. It isnt even
> >clear that what minimal claimate change we
> >have seen if any is actually a bad thing.
> >
> >> and no amount of screaming will stop people from driving cars or stop
> >> buying unsustainable products. Including you the reader. Have a nice day.
> >
> If the loons in charge try to fix something not broken (Climate) the
> results are more likely to be disastrous!
> Got your candles ready?
> Liddel (NSW) once was Australia’s largest power station, to be shut
> down 29th April
> <https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2023/apr/15/turning-out-the-lights-what-is-the-legacy-of-the-liddell-power-station>
> https://tinyurl.com/244hufrh
> Come 29 April, Channon will attend the closure of the AGL Energy
> coal-fired facility, joining hundreds of current and former staff,
> community members and even artists marking the end of what was
> Australia’s biggest power plant when it was built 52 years ago.
> *****************
> more loony toons!
> Why not change the Skies colour?
> <https://www.abc.net.au/news/2008-05-19/flannery-says-sky-may-need-to-change-colour-to/2441422>
> https://tinyurl.com/2dnea6wg
> --
> Video on climate change
> part 1
> https://vimeo.com/124391891
> part 2
> https://vimeo.com/231081036
> Flannery says sky may need to change colour to fight climate change
>

> --
> Petzl
>
> Congratulations President Trump. Thank you for cleaning up the disaster
> of the Obama presidency.
>
> Under Barack Obama's leadership, the United States of America became the
> The World According To Garp. Obama sold out heterosexuals for Hollywood
> queer liberal democrat donors.
>
> President Trump has boosted the economy, reduced illegal immigration,
> appointed dozens of judges and created jobs.
Very unfortunately he gets support mainly from racists, bigots and wretches not cunning enough to be the ruling hypocritical parasitic democrats. USA does not deserve Trump.

Re: PSA: it is pointless worrying about climate change

<op.13fe5atnbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23026&group=aus.politics#23026

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,aus.flame
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2023 15:06:36 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 15 Apr 2023 05:06 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com> wrote

>>> Scientists definitively concluded that we are at the point of no
>>> return,

>> Bullshit.

>>> at this point its just a morality and shaming competition.

>> Bullshit.

>>> We aren’t going to fix this,

>> There is nothing that needs fixing. It isnt even
>> clear that what minimal claimate change we
>> have seen if any is actually a bad thing.

>>> and no amount of screaming will stop people from driving cars or stop
>>> buying unsustainable products. Including you the reader. Have a nice
>>> day.

> If the loons in charge try to fix something not broken (Climate) the
> results are more likely to be disastrous!

Nope, just more expensive than it needs to be.

> Got your candles ready?

Wont need any.

> Liddel (NSW) once was Australia’s largest power station, to be shut
> down 29th April
> <https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2023/apr/15/turning-out-the-lights-what-is-the-legacy-of-the-liddell-power-station>
> https://tinyurl.com/244hufrh
> Come 29 April, Channon will attend the closure of the AGL Energy
> coal-fired facility, joining hundreds of current and former staff,
> community members and even artists marking the end of what was
> Australia’s biggest power plant when it was built 52 years ago..
> more loony toons!
> Why not change the Skies colour?
> <https://www.abc.net.au/news/2008-05-19/flannery-says-sky-may-need-to-change-colour-to/2441422>
> https://tinyurl.com/2dnea6wg

aus+uk / aus.politics / Re: PSA: it is pointless worrying about climate change