From: jgaines_...@yahoo.co.uk (Jeff Gaines)
Newsgroups: uk.comp.homebuilt
Subject: English Amercian?
Date: 12 Jun 2022 08:52:58 GMT
 by: Jeff Gaines - Sun, 12 Jun 2022 08:52 UTC

I am trying out Visual Studio 2022, very different to the VS 2008 I am
used to. When loading an old project it came up with the following error
message:

"These projects are either not supported or need project behaviour
impacting modifications to open in this version of Visual Studio".

I thought that sort of punishment was restricted to people in prison.

--
Jeff Gaines Dorset UK
By the time you can make ends meet they move the ends

Re: English Amercian?

<kldgahptc0tqo0tt1rmk2bv03vjun5hnbn@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2303&group=uk.comp.homebuilt#2303

From: mikehalm...@gmail.com (Mike Halmarack)
Newsgroups: uk.comp.homebuilt
Subject: Re: English Amercian?
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2022 08:20:58 +0100
 by: Mike Halmarack - Tue, 14 Jun 2022 07:20 UTC

On 12 Jun 2022 08:52:58 GMT, "Jeff Gaines"
<jgaines_newsid@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>I am trying out Visual Studio 2022, very different to the VS 2008 I am
>used to. When loading an old project it came up with the following error
>message:
>
>"These projects are either not supported or need project behaviour
>impacting modifications to open in this version of Visual Studio".
>
>I thought that sort of punishment was restricted to people in prison.

Press 'Escape'?
--

Mike

Re: English Amercian?

<xn0nj3n4gnynb0n009@news.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2304&group=uk.comp.homebuilt#2304

From: jgaines_...@yahoo.co.uk (Jeff Gaines)
Newsgroups: uk.comp.homebuilt
Date: 14 Jun 2022 07:54:34 GMT
 by: Jeff Gaines - Tue, 14 Jun 2022 07:54 UTC

On 14/06/2022 in message <kldgahptc0tqo0tt1rmk2bv03vjun5hnbn@4ax.com> Mike
Halmarack wrote:

>On 12 Jun 2022 08:52:58 GMT, "Jeff Gaines"
><jgaines_newsid@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>

>>I am trying out Visual Studio 2022, very different to the VS 2008 I am
>>used to. When loading an old project it came up with the following error
>>message:
>>
>>"These projects are either not supported or need project behaviour
>>impacting modifications to open in this version of Visual Studio".
>>
>>I thought that sort of punishment was restricted to people in prison.
>
>Press 'Escape'?

Good idea if somebody is trying to carry out " behaviour impacting
modifications" on you :-)

--
Jeff Gaines Dorset UK
That's an amazing invention but who would ever want to use one of them?