God is dead and I don't feel all too well either.... -- Ralph Moonen

aus+uk / aus.politics / Re: OT: What's happened to the "alt-right"?

SubjectAuthor
* OT: What's happened to the "alt-right"?Ördög
+- OT: What's happened to the "alt-right"?Peter Jason
+* OT: What's happened to the "alt-right"?Ozix
|`* OT: What's happened to the "alt-right"?petzl
| `* OT: What's happened to the "alt-right"?Rod Speed
|  `* OT: What's happened to the "alt-right"?Petzl
|   `* OT: What's happened to the "alt-right"?Rod Speed
|    `* OT: What's happened to the "alt-right"?Petzl
|     `* OT: What's happened to the "alt-right"?Rod Speed
|      `* OT: What's happened to the "alt-right"?Petzl
|       `* OT: What's happened to the "alt-right"?Rod Speed
|        `- OT: What's happened to the "alt-right"?Petzl
+- OT: What's happened to the "alt-right"?Fran
`- OT: What's happened to the "alt-right"?Limp Biscuit

1
OT: What's happened to the "alt-right"?

<yPk_L.4110457$JNZ4.3307320@fx12.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23008&group=aus.politics#23008

Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: newsgrou...@Hell.Incorporated.biz (Ördög)
Subject: OT: What's happened to the "alt-right"?
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2023 08:53:16 +1000
 by: Ördög - Fri, 14 Apr 2023 22:53 UTC

*Did MAGA Trumpism destroy the "alt-right?"*
/David Pakman Show, 1.69M subscribers/
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDZCyNPP-rk>
~~~ ~~~

Interesting political analysis.
Sadly *alt-right* has not disappeared from the political scene, it has
only transmogrified itself into something just as bad: an authoritarian,
semi fascist a fully Trump cultist MAGA movement.

--
The ever present and ever vigilant newsgroup devil at your service.

Re: OT: What's happened to the "alt-right"?

<4iqj3i16b581lfuqus3gv1huntra406l3l@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23011&group=aus.politics#23011

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: OT: What's happened to the "alt-right"?
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2023 10:07:07 +1000
 by: Peter Jason - Sat, 15 Apr 2023 00:07 UTC

On Sat, 15 Apr 2023 08:53:16 +1000, Ördög
<newsgroup.devil@Hell.Incorporated.biz> wrote:

>*Did MAGA Trumpism destroy the "alt-right?"*
>/David Pakman Show, 1.69M subscribers/
><https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDZCyNPP-rk>
>~~~ ~~~
>
>Interesting political analysis.
>Sadly *alt-right* has not disappeared from the political scene, it has
>only transmogrified itself into something just as bad: an authoritarian,
>semi fascist a fully Trump cultist MAGA movement.
Yeah well, when we're re-elected we're coming for you. This might be
a good time to run for the tall grass.
T-t-t-tremble little troll!

Re: OT: What's happened to the "alt-right"?

<643a2719$1@news.ausics.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23024&group=aus.politics#23024

Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: ozi...@xizo.am (Ozix)
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2023 12:24:57 +0800
 by: Ozix - Sat, 15 Apr 2023 04:24 UTC

Ördög wrote:
> *Did MAGA Trumpism destroy the "alt-right?"*
> /David Pakman Show, 1.69M subscribers/
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDZCyNPP-rk>
> ~~~   ~~~
>
> Interesting political analysis.
> Sadly *alt-right* has not disappeared from the political scene, it has
> only transmogrified itself into something just as bad: an authoritarian,
> semi fascist a fully Trump cultist MAGA movement.

Maybe morphed into cookers. There was a handful of them on the freeway
overpass with placards complaining about aid to Ukraine. Dumb fucks
getting manipulated by Russian troll farms.

Re: OT: What's happened to the "alt-right"?

<u1db3q$1tkfe$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23025&group=aus.politics#23025

From: gettingm...@nutcasewannabeFran.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2023 15:01:47 +1000
 by: Fran - Sat, 15 Apr 2023 05:01 UTC

On 15/04/2023 8:53 am, Ördög wrote:
> *Did MAGA Trumpism destroy the "alt-right?"*
> /David Pakman Show, 1.69M subscribers/
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDZCyNPP-rk>
> ~~~   ~~~
>
> Interesting political analysis.
> Sadly *alt-right* has not disappeared from the political scene, it has
> only transmogrified itself into something just as bad: an authoritarian,
> semi fascist a fully Trump cultist MAGA movement.

Interesting.

Re: OT: What's happened to the "alt-right"?

<a986c167-9268-4a17-9700-cb96cd951d70n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23027&group=aus.politics#23027

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2023 00:21:18 -0700 (PDT)
From: pet...@gmail.com (petzl)
 by: petzl - Sat, 15 Apr 2023 07:21 UTC

On Saturday, April 15, 2023 at 2:25:08 PM UTC+10, Ozix wrote:
> Ördög wrote:
> > *Did MAGA Trumpism destroy the "alt-right?"*
> > /David Pakman Show, 1.69M subscribers/
> > <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDZCyNPP-rk>
> > ~~~ ~~~
> >
> > Interesting political analysis.
> > Sadly *alt-right* has not disappeared from the political scene, it has
> > only transmogrified itself into something just as bad: an authoritarian,
> > semi fascist a fully Trump cultist MAGA movement.
> >
> Maybe morphed into cookers. There was a handful of them on the freeway
> overpass with placards complaining about aid to Ukraine. Dumb fucks
> getting manipulated by Russian troll farms.

The latest "news" claiming US secrets were put on line!
Turns out the secrets were from American citizens, they have been lied to about
The Ukraine war.
Russia already knew these secrets, being that they ARE sending
Troops to fight in the Ukraine, and the Ukraine is losing!
The 21 year old who released them is a whistle blower 21 year old
Jack teixeira.
<https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-telling-truth-only-real-sin-washington>
https://tinyurl.com/2bjwtfcs
For the past 14 months, you have heard two main things about the war in Ukraine. The first is that the war in Ukraine is a war of national sovereignty.. It is not a proxy battle between superpowers. Russia invaded Ukraine. That was immoral. The United States supports Ukraine because the United States supports democracy, but the United States itself is not at war with Russia.. This is Ukraine's war to fight. The second thing we have heard over and over again is that Ukraine is winning that war. Ukrainian troops are brave and noble. Russian troops are evil and incompetent.

The Ukrainians are beating the Russians. In the end, their victory is inevitable. Now, you're very familiar with these points because you have heard them every day since last February. You've heard them repeated by every power center in the United States, the Pentagon, the White House, the leaders of both parties in Congress, CEOs and celebrities and most insistently of all, you've heard them from virtually every single outlet along the entire spectrum of our national news media. These are the two essential themes of the war in Ukraine and both of them are lies. We know that they're lies because late last week, leaked intelligence about the war in Ukraine began to appear on social media. Briefing slides prepared by the U.S. government begin to show up, among other places, on Twitter, and the slide show that this is in fact not Ukraine's war. It's our war. The United States is a direct combatant in a war against Russia. As we speak, American soldiers are fighting Russian soldiers. So, this is not a regional conflict in Eastern Europe. This is a hot war between the two primary nuclear superpowers on Earth and yet this war has never been formally declared.

It has not been authorized by Congress and for that reason, this war is a violation of American law. It is a crime. The second thing we learn from these slides is that despite direct U.S. involvement, Ukraine is in fact losing the war. Seven Ukrainians are being killed for every Russian. Ukrainian air defenses have been utterly degraded. Ukraine is losing. The Biden administration is perfectly aware of this. They're panicked about it, but they have lied about this fact to the public. Just two weeks ago, for example, Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin told the U.S. Senate that Russian military power is "waning." In other words, Russia is losing the war. That was a lie. He knew it was when he said it, but he repeated it in congressional testimony. That is a crime, but Lloyd Austin has not been arrested for committing that crime. Instead, the only man who has been taken into custody or likely ever will be is a 21-year-old Massachusetts Air National Guardsman who leaked the slides that showed that Lloyd Austin was lying. He revealed the crimes, therefore he's the criminal.

That's how Washington works. Telling the truth is the only real sin. Now our news media exist and have constitutional protection precisely in order to push back against this grotesque standard. Their only job is to tell the truth and yet tonight, the news media are celebrating the capture of the kid who told Americans what's actually happening in Ukraine. They are treating him like Osama bin Laden. Maybe a little worse, actually, because unlike al-Qaeda, apparently this kid is a racist.
--
Petzl
2020 STILL needs impartial looking at. The fakest election ever in the U.S.A!

Re: OT: What's happened to the "alt-right"?

<op.13fscgylbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23028&group=aus.politics#23028

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2023 19:51:42 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 15 Apr 2023 09:51 UTC

On Sat, 15 Apr 2023 17:21:18 +1000, petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Saturday, April 15, 2023 at 2:25:08 PM UTC+10, Ozix wrote:
>> Ördög wrote:
>> > *Did MAGA Trumpism destroy the "alt-right?"*
>> > /David Pakman Show, 1.69M subscribers/
>> > <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDZCyNPP-rk>
>> > ~~~ ~~~
>> >
>> > Interesting political analysis.
>> > Sadly *alt-right* has not disappeared from the political scene, it has
>> > only transmogrified itself into something just as bad: an
>> authoritarian,
>> > semi fascist a fully Trump cultist MAGA movement.
>> >
>> Maybe morphed into cookers. There was a handful of them on the freeway
>> overpass with placards complaining about aid to Ukraine. Dumb fucks
>> getting manipulated by Russian troll farms.

> The latest "news" claiming US secrets were put on line!
> Turns out the secrets were from American citizens, they have been lied
> to about

That remains to be seen.

> The Ukraine war.
> Russia already knew these secrets, being that they ARE sending
> Troops to fight in the Ukraine, and the Ukraine is losing!

That last remains to be seen.

> The 21 year old who released them is a whistle blower 21 year old
> Jack teixeira.

BULLSHIT.

> <https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-telling-truth-only-real-sin-washington>
> https://tinyurl.com/2bjwtfcs

Just because some fool journo claims something...

<reams of mindless shit flushed where it belongs>

Re: OT: What's happened to the "alt-right"?

<igam3ilrc1s79j1phrvlblni0q4bfe089h@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23031&group=aus.politics#23031

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2023 09:08:17 +1000
 by: Petzl - Sat, 15 Apr 2023 23:08 UTC

On Sat, 15 Apr 2023 19:51:42 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 15 Apr 2023 17:21:18 +1000, petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> authoritarian,
>>> >
>>> Maybe morphed into cookers. There was a handful of them on the freeway
>>> overpass with placards complaining about aid to Ukraine. Dumb fucks
>>> getting manipulated by Russian troll farms.
>
>> The latest "news" claiming US secrets were put on line!
>> Turns out the secrets were from American citizens, they have been lied
>> to about
>
>That remains to be seen.

Russia was claiming American and NATO troops are already fighting in
Ukraine. The only people this is secret from are the very stupid in
the west. Those type who believe Joe Biden is a elected President when
actually it is a media hoax, endorse by a criminal US "justice"
system.
Biden is to crooked and dumb to be president he is obviously being
operated by those who have zero interest in USa or American voters!
https://yifytv.co/movie/2000-mules-79867
2000 mules

>> The Ukraine war.
>> Russia already knew these secrets, being that they ARE sending
>> Troops to fight in the Ukraine, and the Ukraine is losing!
>
>That last remains to be seen.

It's what American "intelligence" believe also the Russians.
As well as major majority of all Americans

>> The 21 year old who released them is a whistle blower 21 year old
>> Jack teixeira.
>
>BULLSHIT.

A fact, he was bragging on a small social media group on what he knew.

>> <https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-telling-truth-only-real-sin-washington>
>> https://tinyurl.com/2bjwtfcs
>
>Just because some fool journo claims something...

Tucker Carlson has a estimated US$30 million, you tell us is a fool?

><reams of mindless shit flushed where it belongs>

All on the above link

--
Petzl
If you stand for free speech you are not a bigot. To question man-made

Re: OT: What's happened to the "alt-right"?

<op.13gulqzabyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23033&group=aus.politics#23033

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2023 09:38:04 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 15 Apr 2023 23:38 UTC

On Sun, 16 Apr 2023 09:08:17 +1000, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, 15 Apr 2023 19:51:42 +1000, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> The latest "news" claiming US secrets were put on line!
>>> Turns out the secrets were from American citizens, they have been lied
>>> to about
>>
>> That remains to be seen.

> Russia was claiming American and NATO troops are already fighting in
> Ukraine.

Putin said he wouldn't invade the Ukraine.

Only fools believed him.

> The only people this is secret from are the very stupid in
> the west.

It never happened.

> Those type who believe Joe Biden is a elected President when
> actually it is a media hoax, endorse by a criminal US "justice"
> system.

How odd you fools couldnt even manage to convince even a
single judge that Trump appointed that that is what happened.

> Biden is to crooked

Corse your orange clown has never done anything crooked eh ?

> and dumb to be president he is obviously being
> operated by those who have zero interest in USa or American voters!
> https://yifytv.co/movie/2000-mules-79867
> 2000 mules

Just because some fool claims something...

>>> The Ukraine war.
>>> Russia already knew these secrets, being that they ARE sending
>>> Troops to fight in the Ukraine, and the Ukraine is losing!
>>
>> That last remains to be seen.

> It's what American "intelligence" believe

BULLSHIT.

> also the Russians.

Nope, just more stupid unbelievable russian lies.

> As well as major majority of all Americans

BULLSHIT.

>>> The 21 year old who released them is a whistle blower 21 year old
>>> Jack teixeira.

>> BULLSHIT.

> A fact, he was bragging on a small social media group on what he knew.

Just because some stupid kid claims something...

>>> <https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-telling-truth-only-real-sin-washington>
>>> https://tinyurl.com/2bjwtfcs

>> Just because some fool journo claims something...

> Tucker Carlson has a estimated US$30 million, you tell us is a fool?

Corse he is.

>> <reams of mindless shit flushed where it belongs>

> All on the above link

Just because that steaming turd claims something...

Re: OT: What's happened to the "alt-right"?

<vodm3ih0djibi1c8h78oeh09d8qov6nl41@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23039&group=aus.politics#23039

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2023 10:06:55 +1000
 by: Petzl - Sun, 16 Apr 2023 00:06 UTC

On Sun, 16 Apr 2023 09:38:04 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 16 Apr 2023 09:08:17 +1000, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 15 Apr 2023 19:51:42 +1000, "Rod Speed"
>> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> That remains to be seen.
>
>> Russia was claiming American and NATO troops are already fighting in
>> Ukraine.
>
>Putin said he wouldn't invade the Ukraine.
>
>Only fools believed him.

Would not of happened if President Trump was in charge!

>> The only people this is secret from are the very stupid in
>> the west.
>
>It never happened.

According to US intelligence the reports by whistle blower are true
and has happened!
That's how Washington works. Telling the truth is the only real sin.
Now our news media exist and have constitutional protection precisely
in order to push back against this grotesque standard. Their only job
is to tell the truth and yet tonight, the news media are celebrating
the capture of the kid who told Americans what's actually happening in
Ukraine. They are treating him like Osama bin Laden. Maybe a little
worse, actually, because unlike al-Qaeda, apparently this kid is a
racist.

>> Those type who believe Joe Biden is a elected President when
>> actually it is a media hoax, endorse by a criminal US "justice"
>> system.
>
>How odd you fools couldnt even manage to convince even a
>single judge that Trump appointed that that is what happened.
>
>> Biden is to crooked
>
>Corse your orange clown has never done anything crooked eh ?

Never been proven even by the weaponized US "justice" system

>> and dumb to be president he is obviously being
>> operated by those who have zero interest in USa or American voters!
>> https://yifytv.co/movie/2000-mules-79867
>> 2000 mules
>
>Just because some fool claims something...

You playing the fool again

>>> That last remains to be seen.
>
>> It's what American "intelligence" believe
>
>BULLSHIT.

The FBI and CIA have admitted it to make a case for charging a kid
telling Americans the truth!

>> also the Russians.
>
>Nope, just more stupid unbelievable russian lies.
>
>> As well as major majority of all Americans
>
>BULLSHIT.

According to polls Trump has now the highest ratings of any American
president ever. Your "BULLSHIT" is just that BULLSHIT.

>>> BULLSHIT.
>
>> A fact, he was bragging on a small social media group on what he knew.
>
>Just because some stupid kid claims something...

Backed up by the charges laid against him, if it were lirs they would
not have a case!

>>> Just because some fool journo claims something...
>
>> Tucker Carlson has a estimated US$30 million, you tell us is a fool?
>
>Corse he is.
>
>>> <reams of mindless shit flushed where it belongs>
>
>> All on the above link
>
>Just because that steaming turd claims something...

Tucker Carlson has an annual salary of $35 Million and is the host of
one of the most-watched shows on the Fox News Channel, "Tucker Carlson
Tonight." He is indeed one of the highest-paid television hosts in the
world.
Very much doubt a "steaming turd" would get that much fame and
fortune!
--
Petzl
“A man with a “It’s the end of the world.” banner was arrested today

Re: OT: What's happened to the "alt-right"?

<op.13g2sqosbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23047&group=aus.politics#23047

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2023 12:35:04 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 16 Apr 2023 02:35 UTC

On Sun, 16 Apr 2023 10:06:55 +1000, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 16 Apr 2023 09:38:04 +1000, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 16 Apr 2023 09:08:17 +1000, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Russia was claiming American and NATO troops are already fighting in
>>> Ukraine.
>>
>> Putin said he wouldn't invade the Ukraine.
>>
>> Only fools believed him.

> Would not of happened if President Trump was in charge!

It did in fact happen when the orange clown was fhe Prez,

It was never in charge of anything at all.

>>> The only people this is secret from are the very stupid in
>>> the west.

>> It never happened.

> According to US intelligence the reports by whistle blower are true
> and has happened!

Bullshit.

> That's how Washington works. Telling the truth is the only real sin.

You and your orange clown wouldnt know what the
truth was if it bit you on your collective lard arses.

> Now our news media exist and have constitutional protection precisely
> in order to push back against this grotesque standard. Their only job
> is to tell the truth

Those clowns wouldnt know what the truth
was if it bit them on their collective lard arses.

> and yet tonight, the news media are celebrating
> the capture of the kid who told Americans what's actually happening in
> Ukraine. They are treating him like Osama bin Laden. Maybe a little
> worse, actually, because unlike al-Qaeda, apparently this kid is a
> racist.

You are completely off with the fucking fairys as always.

>>> Those type who believe Joe Biden is a elected President when
>>> actually it is a media hoax, endorse by a criminal US "justice"
>>> system.
>>
>> How odd you fools couldnt even manage to convince even a
>> single judge that Trump appointed that that is what happened.
>>
>>> Biden is to crooked
>>
>> Corse your orange clown has never done anything crooked eh ?

> Never been proven

It will be, you watch.

> even by the weaponized US "justice" system

We'll see...

>>> and dumb to be president he is obviously being
>>> operated by those who have zero interest in USa or American voters!
>>> https://yifytv.co/movie/2000-mules-79867
>>> 2000 mules
>>
>> Just because some fool claims something...

> You playing the fool again

You never could bullshit your way out of a wet paper bag.

>>> It's what American "intelligence" believe
>>
>> BULLSHIT.

> The FBI and CIA have admitted it to make a case for charging a kid
> telling Americans the truth!

You wouldnt know what the truth
was if it bit you on your lard arse.

>>> also the Russians.
>>
>> Nope, just more stupid unbelievable russian lies.
>>
>>> As well as major majority of all Americans
>>
>> BULLSHIT.

> According to polls Trump has now the highest ratings of any American
> president ever.

How odd that he couldn't manage to get alected last time.

>>> A fact, he was bragging on a small social media group on what he knew.
>>
>> Just because some stupid kid claims something...

> Backed up by the charges laid against him,

BULLSHIT.

> if it were lirs they would
> not have a case!

That wasnt the only thing that stupid kid waved around.

>>> Tucker Carlson has a estimated US$30 million, you tell us is a fool?
>>
>> Corse he is.

>>> All on the above link
>>
>> Just because that steaming turd claims something...

> Tucker Carlson has an annual salary of $35 Million and is the host of
> one of the most-watched shows on the Fox News Channel, "Tucker Carlson
> Tonight."

And is a pathological liar, as he himself has admitted.

> He is indeed one of the highest-paid television hosts in the
> world.

All that proves is what fuckwits you lot are.

> Very much doubt a "steaming turd" would get that much fame and
> fortune!

Trump did in spades.

Re: OT: What's happened to the "alt-right"?

<I1Y_L.4504781$vSy3.4093822@fx04.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23055&group=aus.politics#23055

Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: spa...@spam.invalid (Limp Biscuit)
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2023 20:30:49 +0100
 by: Limp Biscuit - Sun, 16 Apr 2023 19:30 UTC

On 14/04/2023 23:53, Ördög wrote:
> --
> The ever present and ever vigilant newsgroup devil at your service.

WANKER!!!1!

Re: OT: What's happened to the "alt-right"?

<1pno3i5gosctnhppill3a50sqq33hvdtkl@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23058&group=aus.politics#23058

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2023 07:26:07 +1000
 by: Petzl - Sun, 16 Apr 2023 21:26 UTC

On Sun, 16 Apr 2023 12:35:04 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
snip

>>> Putin said he wouldn't invade the Ukraine.
>>>
>>> Only fools believed him.
>
>> Would not of happened if President Trump was in charge!
>
>It did in fact happen when the orange clown was fhe Prez,
>
>It was never in charge of anything at all.

>>> It never happened.
>
>> According to US intelligence the reports by whistle blower are true
>> and has happened!
>
>Bullshit.

Only to you!
The Biden news media are celebrating the capture of the kid who told
Americans what's actually happening in Ukraine.
They are treating him like Osama bin Laden. Maybe a little worse,
actually, because unlike al-Qaeda, apparently this kid is a racist.

>> That's how Washington works. Telling the truth is the only real sin.
>
>You and your orange clown wouldnt know what the
>truth was if it bit you on your collective lard arses.

Only to you and the dumb leftie brigade!
You read and believe too much from Biden's Ministry of truth, whose
purpose is to purify democracy
You Rod are completly purified

>> Now our news media exist and have constitutional protection precisely
>> in order to push back against this grotesque standard. Their only job
>> is to tell the truth
>
>Those clowns wouldnt know what the truth
>was if it bit them on their collective lard arses.

Correct, but why you believe them?

>> and yet tonight, the news media are celebrating
>> the capture of the kid who told Americans what's actually happening in
>> Ukraine. They are treating him like Osama bin Laden. Maybe a little
>> worse, actually, because unlike al-Qaeda, apparently this kid is a
>> racist.
>
>You are completely off with the fucking fairys as always.

The kid was in a gaming chat room, and spilt some inconvenient truths
about the Ukraine war the Biden regime did not want American voters to
have proof about. Now the do.

>>> How odd you fools couldnt even manage to convince even a
>>> single judge that Trump appointed that that is what happened.

>>> Corse your orange clown has never done anything crooked eh ?
>
>> Never been proven
>
>It will be, you watch.

Every American and sensible persons know he has not used his
Presidential position for self gain, In fact during his presidency he
lost money doing what he was voted in for, building America Industry
up, energy self sufficiency, controlled illegal migration/invasion and
much more.

>> even by the weaponized US "justice" system
>
>We'll see...

Already have the problem now is the Biden crime gang threats DOJ, CIA,
NSA, FBI, IRS, heads need stripping of wealth, bank accounts, rounding
up and put in detention till a complete thorough investigation
happens, then hang them.

>>> Just because some fool claims something...
>
>> You playing the fool again
>
>You never could bullshit your way out of a wet paper bag.

You only think your on the level because you are dribbling out both
sides of your mouth. You need a beer Rod, get back to your once strong
point, reality

>>> BULLSHIT.
>
>> The FBI and CIA have admitted it to make a case for charging a kid
>> telling Americans the truth!
>
>You wouldnt know what the truth
>was if it bit you on your lard arse.

I know a kid has been arrested for informing some other American kids
of All Americans being lied to. Russia already knew this, no secret to
them.

“A man with a “It’s the end of the world.” banner was arrested today
for leaking classified information.”

>>> Nope, just more stupid unbelievable russian lies.

>>> BULLSHIT.
>
>> According to polls Trump has now the highest ratings of any American
>> president ever.
>
>How odd that he couldn't manage to get alected last time.

You know he did, Americans and the world are being lied to again by
Biden's crime gang (he is actually to stupid to run it, someone else
is in charge)

>>> Just because some stupid kid claims something...
>
>> Backed up by the charges laid against him,
>
>BULLSHIT.

So why was the kid arrested then?

>> if it were lies they would
>> not have a case!
>
>That wasnt the only thing that stupid kid waved around.

Just the normal planted blown up FBI "evidence"

>>> Corse he is.

>>> Just because that steaming turd claims something...
>
>> Tucker Carlson has an annual salary of $35 Million and is the host of
>> one of the most-watched shows on the Fox News Channel, "Tucker Carlson
>> Tonight."
>
>And is a pathological liar, as he himself has admitted.

You mean CNN or ABC, ECT.

>> He is indeed one of the highest-paid television hosts in the
>> world.
>
>All that proves is what fuckwits you lot are.

Coming from a ABC/SBS/SMH or other leftie media believer

>> Very much doubt a "steaming turd" would get that much fame and
>> fortune!
>
>Trump did in spades.

Most certainly Trump knows how to play the stage!
He is also a self made billionaire from the Bronx, New York city.
--
Petzl
A perfect picture of all that's wrong with lefties -

If the Left so strongly supports 'diversity'
why do they spend so much time trying to close down
opinions different to their own?

'Diversity' is the new Orwellian doublespeak,
a Leftist propaganda tool to disguise the fact
they are trying to create a more uniform,
homogenous society, in their own image.

Australia will never be destroyed from the outside.
If we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we were destroyed from the rot within

Re: OT: What's happened to the "alt-right"?

<op.13iqrcnfbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23061&group=aus.politics#23061

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2023 10:10:14 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Mon, 17 Apr 2023 00:10 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>>> Would not of happened if President Trump was in charge!
>>
>> It did in fact happen when the orange clown was fhe Prez,
>>
>> It was never in charge of anything at all.

>>> According to US intelligence the reports by whistle blower are true
>>> and has happened!
>>
>> Bullshit.

> Only to you!

To anyone with even half a clue.

> The Biden news media are celebrating the capture of the kid who told
> Americans what's actually happening in Ukraine.

Bullshit he did.

> They are treating him like Osama bin Laden. Maybe a little worse,
> actually, because unlike al-Qaeda, apparently this kid is a racist.

More mindless bullshit.

>>> That's how Washington works. Telling the truth is the only real sin.

>> You and your orange clown wouldnt know what the
>> truth was if it bit you on your collective lard arses.

> Only to you and the dumb leftie brigade!

Says the fuckwit so stupid that it believes Trump's stupid lie
that the election was stolen, even tho NOT ONE of the judges
Trump appointed is actually stupid enough to believe that.

> You read and believe too much from Biden's Ministry of truth,

Never read any yankee shit. Unlike you who
are actually stupid enough to believe it all.

> whose
> purpose is to purify democracy

No such animal.

> You Rod are completly purified

You, whatever your name is, have never had a fucking clue.

>>> Now our news media exist and have constitutional protection precisely
>>> in order to push back against this grotesque standard. Their only job
>>> is to tell the truth
>>
>> Those clowns wouldnt know what the truth
>> was if it bit them on their collective lard arses.

> Correct, but why you believe them?

I don't.

>>> and yet tonight, the news media are celebrating
>>> the capture of the kid who told Americans what's actually happening in
>>> Ukraine. They are treating him like Osama bin Laden. Maybe a little
>>> worse, actually, because unlike al-Qaeda, apparently this kid is a
>>> racist.
>>
>> You are completely off with the fucking fairys as always.

> The kid was in a gaming chat room, and spilt some inconvenient truths
> about the Ukraine war the Biden regime did not want American voters to
> have proof about.

Nope, just spewed lots of stupid lies.

> Now the do.

Nope, dope.

>>> Never been proven
>>
>> It will be, you watch.

> Every American and sensible persons know he has not used his
> Presidential position for self gain,

Obvious lie with his fund raising activitys.

> In fact during his presidency he
> lost money

Obvious lie.

> doing what he was voted in for, building America Industry
> up,

Never ever did anything like that.

> energy self sufficiency,

Never ever did anything like that.

> controlled illegal migration/invasion

Never ever did anything like that.

> and
> much more.

Never ever did anything like that.

And regardless, the majority who bothered to vote wanted
Biden instead, and you get to like that or lump it.

>>> even by the weaponized US "justice" system

>> We'll see...

> Already have

Bullshit.

> the problem now is the Biden crime gang threats DOJ, CIA,
> NSA, FBI, IRS, heads need stripping of wealth, bank accounts, rounding
> up and put in detention till a complete thorough investigation
> happens, then hang them.

The US doesnt hang anyone, stupid.

>>> You playing the fool again
>>
>> You never could bullshit your way out of a wet paper bag.

<reams of your shit any 2 year old could leave for dead flushed where it
belongs>

> You need a beer Rod,

Had one last night thanks, and will do tonight too.

> get back to your once strong
> point, reality

You wouldnt know what reality was if it bit you on your lard arse.

>>> The FBI and CIA have admitted it to make a case for charging a kid
>>> telling Americans the truth!
>>
>> You wouldnt know what the truth
>> was if it bit you on your lard arse.

> I know a kid has been arrested for informing some other American kids
> of All Americans being lied to.

Nope, for waving around a few classified documents.

> Russia already knew this, no secret to
> them.

Bullshit.

> “A man with a “It’s the end of the world.” banner was arrested today
> for leaking classified information.”

Just because some fool claims something...

>>> According to polls Trump has now the highest ratings of any American
>>> president ever.
>>
>> How odd that he couldn't manage to get alected last time.

> You know he did,

I know he didn't.

> Americans and the world are being lied to again by
> Biden's crime gang

How odd that you clowns haven't actually managed to
convince even A SINGLE JUDGE TRUMP APPOINTED.

> (he is actually to stupid to run it, someone else
> is in charge)

Yeah, yeah, those damned jews conspiring in smoke filled rooms...

>>> Backed up by the charges laid against him,
>>
>> BULLSHIT.

> So why was the kid arrested then?

For releasing classified documents.

That just happens to be illegal.

Can't imagine why for the life of me.

>>> if it were lies they would
>>> not have a case!
>>
>> That wasnt the only thing that stupid kid waved around.

> Just the normal planted blown up FBI "evidence"

We'll see...

>>> Tucker Carlson has an annual salary of $35 Million and is the host of
>>> one of the most-watched shows on the Fox News Channel, "Tucker Carlson
>>> Tonight."
>>
>> And is a pathological liar, as he himself has admitted.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: OT: What's happened to the "alt-right"?

<6b4p3ids9akes1tighsefr6eds7pkaduge@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23064&group=aus.politics#23064

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2023 10:23:38 +1000
 by: Petzl - Mon, 17 Apr 2023 00:23 UTC

On Mon, 17 Apr 2023 10:10:14 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>> from the Bronx, New York city.
>
>Wrong again.

Sorry meant Queens NY city
--
Petzl
What is the harm of for the Democrats validating the voting system.

Amazing to think that Lyndon Johnson perfected the
'sit-wait-see how many we need to win-then dump our
stuffed ballots at the last moment' electoral technique
in post-war Texas, and nothing has changed in US elections
in the 7 decades since.
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1948_United_States_Senate_election_in_Texas#Legal_battle>
The Left is fine with Vaccine Cards
but NOT voter IDs. Paying attention yet?