Use only in a well-ventilated area.

aus+uk / uk.sport.cricket / Remote control of brain activity with heated nanoparticles

SubjectAuthor
* Remote control of brain activity with heated nanoparticlesFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
`* Re: Remote control of brain activity with heated nanoparticlesRobert Henderson
 +* Re: Remote control of brain activity with heated nanoparticlesFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
 |`* Re: Remote control of brain activity with heated nanoparticlesRobert Henderson
 | `* Re: Remote control of brain activity with heated nanoparticlesFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
 |  `* Re: Remote control of brain activity with heated nanoparticlesRobert Henderson
 |   `* Re: Remote control of brain activity with heated nanoparticlesFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
 |    `* Re: Remote control of brain activity with heated nanoparticlesRobert Henderson
 |     `* Re: Remote control of brain activity with heated nanoparticlesFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
 |      `* Re: Remote control of brain activity with heated nanoparticlesRobert Henderson
 |       `- Re: Remote control of brain activity with heated nanoparticlesFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
 `* Re: Remote control of brain activity with heated nanoparticlesRichard Dixon
  +- Re: Remote control of brain activity with heated nanoparticlesRobert Henderson
  `- Re: Remote control of brain activity with heated nanoparticlesMike Holmans

1
Remote control of brain activity with heated nanoparticles

<ti8ggn$f0n$3@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23089&group=uk.sport.cricket#23089

From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Subject: Remote control of brain activity with heated nanoparticles
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2022 00:59:19 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Thu, 13 Oct 2022 07:59 UTC

Resident GENIUS John Hall will ACCUSE, "these Mind/Brain Control
SCIENTISTS are schizophrenic lunatics", because some STRANGER with a
fake name Andrew Smith with email id tsp2opt@gmail.com, who is actually
a CIA NSA MI6 Psychopath SAID SO.

Remote control of brain activity with heated nanoparticles
https://www.theguardian.com/science/neurophilosophy/2015/mar/24/remote-control-brain-activity-nanoparticles

Remote control of brain activity with heated nanoparticles

Researchers are developing new method of wireless deep brain stimulation.

Two teams of scientists have developed new ways of stimulating neurons
with nanoparticles, allowing them to activate brain cells remotely using
light or magnetic fields. The new methods are quicker and far less
invasive than other hi-tech methods available, so could be more suitable
for potential new treatments for human diseases.

Researchers have various methods for manipulating brain cell activity,
arguably the most powerful being optogenetics, which enables them to
switch specific brain cells on or off with unprecedented precision, and
simultaneously record their behaviour, using pulses of light.

This is very useful for probing neural circuits and behaviour, but
involves first creating genetically engineered mice with light-sensitive
neurons, and then inserting the optical fibres that deliver light into
the brain, so there are major technical and ethical barriers to its use
in humans.

Nanomedicine could get around this. Francisco Bezanilla of the
University of Chicago and his colleagues knew that gold nanoparticles
can absorb light and convert it into heat, and several years ago they
discovered that infrared light can make neurons fire nervous impulses by
heating up their cell membranes.

They therefore attached gold nanorods to three different molecules that
recognise and bind to proteins in the cell membranes – the scorpion
toxin Ts1, which binds to a sodium channel involved in producing nervous
impulses, and antibodies that bind the P2X3 and the TRPV1 channels, both
found in dorsal root ganglion (DRG) neurons, which transmit touch and
pain information up the spinal cord and into the brain.

The researchers added these particles to DRG neurons growing in Petri
dishes, so that they would bind to the cells displaying the relevant
proteins on their surface. They then exposed the cells to millisecond
pulses of visible light, which heated up the particles, causing the
cells to fire nervous impulses in response. This was possible not only
in isolated neurons but also in slices of tissue from the rat
hippocampus. In both situations, the particles stayed firmly in place
when added in low concentrations, allowing for repeated stimulation of
the cells for over half an hour.

Polina Anikeeva’s team at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology
adopted a slightly different approach, using spherical iron oxide
particles that give off heat when exposed to an alternating magnetic field.

First, they injected a virus carrying the TRPV1 gene into the ventral
tegmentum of mice, so that neurons would take up the virus and express
the gene, making them sensitive to heat. A month later, they injected
the nanoparticles into in the same part of the brain, and then applied
magnetic fields to it. This made the nanoparticles give off heat enough
to activate the TRPV1 channels, causing the neurons to fire long trains
of nervous impulses.

Neurons engulf iron oxide nanoparticles, and the researchers found that
the particles they injected persisted in the animals’ brains, so that
they could continue to activate cells in the ventral tegmentum for up to
a month later, while causing less tissue damage than implantable
stainless steel electrodes.

Both methods are quite limited in their specificity. The gold
nanoparticles bind only to the multiple cell types that express the
sodium channel, P2X3, or TRPV1, while the TRPV1 virus and iron oxide
particles enter cells at random around the injection site. This is
easily solved, as nanoparticles can be conjugated to just about any
molecule, but while both methods can activate neurons, neither can
inhibit them, and it’s not at all clear how they might be tweaked in
order to do so.

Nanoparticles are already being used in other fields. They can, for
example, target and destroy malignant cells, and therefore show promise
in cancer therapy. More recently, some researchers have exploited their
ability to sneak through the blood-brain barrier, and have used them to
visualise and reduce stroke damage and inflammation in rats.

Although still in the experimental stages, research like this may
eventually allow for wireless and minimally invasive deep brain
stimulation of the human brain. Bezanilla’s group aim to apply their
method to develop treatments for macular degeneration and other
conditions that kill off light-sensitive cells in the retina. This would
involve injecting nanoparticles into the eye so that they bind to other
retinal cells, allowing natural light to excite them into firing
impulses to the optic nerve.

Re: Remote control of brain activity with heated nanoparticles

<9f642616-16bb-44c1-b032-cb49bb3cf9c9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23094&group=uk.sport.cricket#23094

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2022 03:41:34 -0700 (PDT)
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Thu, 13 Oct 2022 10:41 UTC

On Thursday, October 13, 2022 at 8:59:23 AM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> Resident GENIUS John Hall will ACCUSE, "these Mind/Brain Control
> SCIENTISTS are schizophrenic lunatics", because some STRANGER with a
> fake name Andrew Smith with email id tsp...@gmail.com, who is actually
> a CIA NSA MI6 Psychopath SAID SO.

> Remote control of brain activity with heated nanoparticles
> https://www.theguardian.com/science/neurophilosophy/2015/mar/24/remote-control-brain-activity-nanoparticles
>

> Remote control of brain activity with heated nanoparticles
>
> Researchers are developing new method of wireless deep brain stimulation.

Ah, this explains the existence of FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer he is a prototype for the research... RH

Re: Remote control of brain activity with heated nanoparticles

<tia002$1e7e$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23102&group=uk.sport.cricket#23102

From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2022 14:29:37 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Thu, 13 Oct 2022 21:29 UTC

<039022fa-4a29-4322-b4fe-b9d3d8052c36n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23106&group=uk.sport.cricket#23106

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2022 01:00:21 -0700 (PDT)
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Fri, 14 Oct 2022 08:00 UTC

On Thursday, October 13, 2022 at 10:29:42 PM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> [...]
> order to do so.
>
> Nanoparticles are already being used in other fields. They can, for
> example, target and destroy malignant cells, and therefore show promise
> in cancer therapy. More recently, some researchers have exploited their
> ability to sneak through the blood-brain barrier, and have used them to
> visualise and reduce stroke damage and inflammation in rats.
>
> Although still in the experimental stages, research like this may
> eventually allow for wireless and minimally invasive deep brain
> stimulation of the human brain. Bezanilla’s group aim to apply their
> method to develop treatments for macular degeneration and other
> conditions that kill off light-sensitive cells in the retina. This would
> involve injecting nanoparticles into the eye so that they bind to other
> retinal cells, allowing natural light to excite them into firing

Yep, one can see how the FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer prototype is functioning . Extremely crude at this stage of development ... RH

Re: Remote control of brain activity with heated nanoparticles

<tibg42$1veb$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23110&group=uk.sport.cricket#23110

From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2022 04:10:58 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Fri, 14 Oct 2022 11:10 UTC

On 10/14/2022 1:00 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:
> [...]
>> in cancer therapy. More recently, some researchers have exploited their
>> ability to sneak through the blood-brain barrier, and have used them to
>> visualise and reduce stroke damage and inflammation in rats.
>>
>> Although still in the experimental stages, research like this may
>> eventually allow for wireless and minimally invasive deep brain
>> stimulation of the human brain. Bezanilla’s group aim to apply their
>> method to develop treatments for macular degeneration and other
>> conditions that kill off light-sensitive cells in the retina. This would
>> involve injecting nanoparticles into the eye so that they bind to other
>> retinal cells, allowing natural light to excite them into firing
>> impulses to the optic nerve.
>

> Yep, one can see how the FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer prototype is functioning . Extremely crude at this stage of development ... RH

You are a gone case.

MI6 CIA NSA MI5 Psychopaths have been REMOTELY PROGRAMMING your brain
to post comments for the last 16+ years WITHOUT your knowledge and consent.

They have a RECORD of every thought, emotion and memory that occurred in
your brain for the last 16 years, in their Supercomputers.

They can literally MURDER YOU by turning off your brain with a mouse
click, sitting in AC rooms at Langley VA, Bluffdale UT and GCHQ in England.

Get with resident GENIUS John Hall, have a beer and congratulate
yourselves for being so intelligent in ACCUSING ALL the MIND CONTROL
SCIENTISTS, Neurologists to be schizophrenic lunatics, and STRANGERS
(CIA NSA MI6 psychopaths) with fake names on uksc to be INTELLIGENT
RATIONAL humans.

Re: Remote control of brain activity with heated nanoparticles

<773144d9-6707-4725-9b75-a73c21755d8an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23113&group=uk.sport.cricket#23113

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2022 04:16:53 -0700 (PDT)
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Sat, 15 Oct 2022 11:16 UTC

On Friday, October 14, 2022 at 12:11:01 PM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> [...]
> >

> > Yep, one can see how the FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer prototype is functioning . Extremely crude at this stage of development ... RH
> You are a gone case.
>
> MI6 CIA NSA MI5 Psychopaths have been REMOTELY PROGRAMMING your brain
> to post comments for the last 16+ years WITHOUT your knowledge and consent.
>
> They have a RECORD of every thought, emotion and memory that occurred in
> your brain for the last 16 years, in their Supercomputers.
>
> They can literally MURDER YOU by turning off your brain with a mouse
> click, sitting in AC rooms at Langley VA, Bluffdale UT and GCHQ in England.
>
> Get with resident GENIUS John Hall, have a beer and congratulate
> yourselves for being so intelligent in ACCUSING ALL the MIND CONTROL
> SCIENTISTS, Neurologists to be schizophrenic lunatics, and STRANGERS
> (CIA NSA MI6 psychopaths) with fake names on uksc to be INTELLIGENT

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Remote control of brain activity with heated nanoparticles

<tie552$1ac3$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23114&group=uk.sport.cricket#23114

From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2022 04:22:08 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Sat, 15 Oct 2022 11:22 UTC

<c4b5414e-9831-4fdb-a924-0446454daa7en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23123&group=uk.sport.cricket#23123

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2022 08:44:07 -0700 (PDT)
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Sat, 15 Oct 2022 15:44 UTC

<tiisl5$1b9a$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23142&group=uk.sport.cricket#23142

From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 23:27:48 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Mon, 17 Oct 2022 06:27 UTC

<227fe119-b3d0-43eb-9733-66d2a38ea1d7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23144&group=uk.sport.cricket#23144

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 00:57:39 -0700 (PDT)
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Mon, 17 Oct 2022 07:57 UTC

<tijln7$td7$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23149&group=uk.sport.cricket#23149

From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 06:35:33 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Mon, 17 Oct 2022 13:35 UTC

<2a671048-d394-4731-9e78-c3066de20ac3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23150&group=uk.sport.cricket#23150

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 07:14:19 -0700 (PDT)
From: richsdix...@gmail.com (Richard Dixon)
 by: Richard Dixon - Mon, 17 Oct 2022 14:14 UTC

On Thursday, 13 October 2022 at 11:41:35 UTC+1, anywh...@gmail.com wrote:

> Ah, this explains the existence of FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer he is a prototype for the research... RH

Ever thought if you stopped replying he might stop posting or are you that desperate for the company?

Re: Remote control of brain activity with heated nanoparticles

<08e7ca0d-6a7f-4186-97f7-42e462444969n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23152&group=uk.sport.cricket#23152

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 08:28:16 -0700 (PDT)
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Mon, 17 Oct 2022 15:28 UTC

On Monday, October 17, 2022 at 3:14:20 PM UTC+1, richsdi...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, 13 October 2022 at 11:41:35 UTC+1, anywh...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > Ah, this explains the existence of FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer he is a prototype for the research... RH
> Ever thought if you stopped replying he might stop posting or are you that desperate for the company?

How little you understand of human nature, very pc Dixon ... RH

Re: Remote control of brain activity with heated nanoparticles

<nstrkhhrs7afs6elr0ljuct7e4nhduo94u@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23154&group=uk.sport.cricket#23154

From: spa...@jackalope.uk (Mike Holmans)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 01:47:49 +0100
 by: Mike Holmans - Tue, 18 Oct 2022 00:47 UTC

On Mon, 17 Oct 2022 07:14:19 -0700 (PDT), Richard Dixon
<richsdixon1975@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thursday, 13 October 2022 at 11:41:35 UTC+1, anywh...@gmail.com wrote:
>
>> Ah, this explains the existence of FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer he is a prototype for the research... RH
>
>Ever thought?

No... RH