Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2023 21:35:18 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Paul Watson charged after death of Terrance Keye
From: swldxer1...@gmail.com (swldx...@gmail.com)
 by: swldx...@gmail.com - Thu, 16 Feb 2023 05:35 UTC

A WEST YORKSHIRE man has been remanded in custody after being charged with causing death by dangerous driving.

Paul Watson, 39, of Parklands Manor, Normanton, appeared before Leeds Magistrates’ Court today charged with causing the death of a man who police can now name as Terrance Keye, 53, also from Normanton.

He was remanded to next appear before Leeds Crown Court on Tuesday, March 14.

Mr Keye suffered fatal injuries when a white Ford Transit van was in collision with the push bike he was riding. The incident took place at about 10.30pm on Friday, February, 10 on Wakefield Road, Normanton, close to the junction with Mill Hill.

The Major Collision Enquiry Team continues to investigate the collision and is appealing for anyone who saw the movements of the van or the cyclist immediately prior to the incident to contact them on 101, or by using the 101LiveChat facility on the West Yorkshire Police website.

https://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/23321927.paul-watson-charged-death-terrance-kay/

Re: Paul Watson charged after death of Terrance Keye

<k56lolFt3rqU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23088&group=uk.rec.cycling#23088

From: jennings...@mail.com (JNugent)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2023 12:27:02 +0000
 by: JNugent - Thu, 16 Feb 2023 12:27 UTC

On 16/02/2023 05:35 am, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:

> A WEST YORKSHIRE man has been remanded in custody after being charged with causing death by dangerous driving.
> Paul Watson, 39, of Parklands Manor, Normanton, appeared before Leeds Magistrates’ Court today charged with causing the death of a man who police can now name as Terrance Keye, 53, also from Normanton.
> He was remanded to next appear before Leeds Crown Court on Tuesday, March 14.
> Mr Keye suffered fatal injuries when a white Ford Transit van was in collision with the push bike he was riding. The incident took place at about 10.30pm on Friday, February, 10 on Wakefield Road, Normanton, close to the junction with Mill Hill.
> The Major Collision Enquiry Team continues to investigate the collision and is appealing for anyone who saw the movements of the van or the cyclist immediately prior to the incident to contact them on 101, or by using the 101LiveChat facility on the West Yorkshire Police website.

> https://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/23321927.paul-watson-charged-death-terrance-kay/

Remandedn *custody* for a driving offence?

A famous murderer (you'd recognise the name) wasn't even remanded in
custody on a murder charge (and so was free to take part in a later
incident).

Sure this case isn't more serious than reported?

Re: Paul Watson charged after death of Terrance Keye

<a7803261-6e31-4d32-8633-2749ecf7180dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23096&group=uk.rec.cycling#23096

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2023 05:13:28 -0800 (PST)
From: swldxer1...@gmail.com (swldx...@gmail.com)
 by: swldx...@gmail.com - Thu, 16 Feb 2023 13:13 UTC

QUOTE: A WEST YORKSHIRE man has been remanded in custody. ENDS

Oh dear, nothing serious I hope. :-)

aus+uk / uk.rec.cycling / Re: Paul Watson charged after death of Terrance Keye