From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket,rec.sport.cricket,alt.politics.trump
Subject: I hope those missiles INCINERATE the Kiev Buildings housing the EVIL
CIA DRAG QUEENS and TRANNIES
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 23:30:27 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Mon, 17 Oct 2022 06:30 UTC

I hope those missiles INCINERATE the Kiev Buildings housing the EVIL CIA
FBI DRAG QUEENS and TRANNIES.

I would throw a BIG PARTY and CELEBRATE, psychopathic sadistic perverted
EVIL CIA drag queens and trannies "BURNING ALIVE" in Ukraine.

Black Sea fleet punishing Banderistan.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1581103870188535808

If I am Putin, I would have ORDERED black sea fleet to identify the
houses where CIA drag queens and trannies are sucking cocks, and BOMB
the shit out of the EVIL WHITE CHRISTIAN CIA filth, long time back.

KILL the CIA drag queens and trannies all over the world and SAVE human
species.

Every human on the planet MUST CELEBRATE and ENJOY the MERCILESS KILLING
of CIA NSA FBI DHS MI6 MI5 Psychopaths.

EVERY HUMAN.