Let me put it this way: today is going to be a learning experience.

aus+uk / uk.sport.cricket / Re: Western civilization is built on lies, dependent on lies, powered by lies

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Western civilization is built on lies, dependent on lies, poweredRobert Henderson
+* Re: Western civilization is built on lies, dependent on lies, poweredFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
|`* Re: Western civilization is built on lies, dependent on lies, poweredRobert Henderson
| `* Re: Western civilization is built on lies, dependent on lies, poweredFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
|  `* Re: Western civilization is built on lies, dependent on lies, poweredRobert Henderson
|   `* Re: Western civilization is built on lies, dependent on lies, poweredFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
|    `* Re: Western civilization is built on lies, dependent on lies, poweredRobert Henderson
|     `- Re: Western civilization is built on lies, dependent on lies, poweredFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
`* Re: Western civilization is built on lies, dependent on lies, poweredRichard Dixon
 `* Re: Western civilization is built on lies, dependent on lies, poweredFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
  `* Re: Western civilization is built on lies, dependent on lies, poweredRobert Henderson
   `* Re: Western civilization is built on lies, dependent on lies, poweredFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
    `* Re: Western civilization is built on lies, dependent on lies, poweredRobert Henderson
     `- Re: Western civilization is built on lies, dependent on lies, poweredFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

1
Re: Western civilization is built on lies, dependent on lies, powered by lies

<da818d8d-2b4a-4610-82e6-268bf7b03a5bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22851&group=uk.sport.cricket#22851

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2022 02:33:19 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Western civilization is built on lies, dependent on lies, powered
by lies
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Tue, 27 Sep 2022 09:33 UTC

On Tuesday, September 27, 2022 at 5:00:43 AM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> [...]
> conspiracy theorist if you think domestic uprisings in a US-targeted
> nation might involve the CIA. We learned the CIA was literally plotting
> to assassinate Julian Assange five years ago and people still act like
> it's crazy and outlandish to suggest that they're doing evil things in
> the world currently.
>
> If you don't want people speculating about CIA involvement whenever
> there's unrest in a nation the US government doesn't like, you should be
> calling for the dismantling of the CIA. Otherwise you're just supporting
> the CIA as it works to foment those kinds of uprisings and yelling at
> people who don't like it.
>
> ❖
>
> People don't "serve" in the military, they work in the military. It's a
> job. And if it's a job with the US or any of its imperial member states,
> it is one of the most unethical jobs that anyone can possibly have.
>
> ❖
>
> People who defend the US empire from criticism aren't actually defending
> the empire, they're defending their worldview. They're staving off the
> flood of cognitive dissonance they'd experience if they saw that
> everything they believe about the world is a propaganda-induced lie.
>
> That's why so many of them say things like "Of course our government
> does bad things BUT-" and then make up some nonsensical gibberish like
> "you think Putin is an innocent little flower" or whatever. They don't
> love the empire, they're just flailing around protecting their
> worldview. Their arguments consistently lack robustness because they're
> not invested in defending some globe-spanning power structure (people
> don't usually do that unless they're paid to), they're just throwing up
> any walls they can that will protect their worldview.
>
> Still, though. Imagine being such an embarrassing, sycophantic
> bootlicker that you're emotionally incapable of handling the fact that
> there are a few fringe people on the internet who spend their time
> criticizing the most powerful and destructive government on earth.
> Imagine actually seeing that as a problem. There are actual people who
> sincerely see the existence of empire critics anywhere online as a
> problem that needs to be solved. How far gone do you have to be to live
> like that? How much bullshit must you have poured over your mind and
> heart for that to seem sensible?
>
> ❖
>
> Most people get that you can't win a nuclear war, but not enough people
> understand that you also can't even remain fully in control in a nuclear
> standoff. There are too many small moving parts, too many things that
> can go wrong. Google "nuclear close calls" if you doubt this.
>
> Our rulers are ushering us into a nuclear standoff of steadily
> increasing escalation, and they cannot, cannot, cannot control its
> outcome. They're gambling everyone's life hoping to win the prize of
> planetary domination, and their game is getting more dangerous by the day..

"Just keep the patient away from sharp knives, nurse, we don't want him injuring himself... " RH

Re: Western civilization is built on lies, dependent on lies, powered by lies

<ths5ei$6ou$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23004&group=uk.sport.cricket#23004

From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
by lies
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2022 08:36:47 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Sat, 8 Oct 2022 15:36 UTC

On 9/27/2022 2:33 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:
> [...]
>> problem that needs to be solved. How far gone do you have to be to live
>> like that? How much bullshit must you have poured over your mind and
>> heart for that to seem sensible?
>>
>> ❖
>>
>> Most people get that you can't win a nuclear war, but not enough people
>> understand that you also can't even remain fully in control in a nuclear
>> standoff. There are too many small moving parts, too many things that
>> can go wrong. Google "nuclear close calls" if you doubt this.
>>
>> Our rulers are ushering us into a nuclear standoff of steadily
>> increasing escalation, and they cannot, cannot, cannot control its
>> outcome. They're gambling everyone's life hoping to win the prize of
>> planetary domination, and their game is getting more dangerous by the day.
>

> "Just keep the patient away from sharp knives, nurse, we don't want him injuring himself... " RH

So, you ACCEPTED that Western Civilization is BUILT on LIES, dependent
on LIES and powered by LIES.

I told you all that LITERALLY EVERYTHING about the WEST is a LIE, except
their "genius fellatio expertise", regardless of their genders and age.

Genocidal White Christian Racist THIEF Winston Churchill:
"The riches of the West are built on the graves of the East"

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Western civilization is built on lies, dependent on lies, powered by lies

<1835f0b6-3323-4aae-b6a3-97a3fa509937n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23009&group=uk.sport.cricket#23009

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2022 03:46:41 -0700 (PDT)
by lies
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Sun, 9 Oct 2022 10:46 UTC

<tie6av$1n7h$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23116&group=uk.sport.cricket#23116

From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
by lies
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2022 04:42:21 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Sat, 15 Oct 2022 11:42 UTC

<9a057d45-1669-47c2-814c-10f8edd4ed61n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23121&group=uk.sport.cricket#23121

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2022 08:18:06 -0700 (PDT)
by lies
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Sat, 15 Oct 2022 15:18 UTC

<tiqomg$7pb$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23175&group=uk.sport.cricket#23175

From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
by lies
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 23:09:19 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Thu, 20 Oct 2022 06:09 UTC

<806466c2-e0e5-4b64-b9b2-9f989d882672n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23179&group=uk.sport.cricket#23179

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 01:06:37 -0700 (PDT)
by lies
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Thu, 20 Oct 2022 08:06 UTC

<26b04138-c411-4f77-b678-6d732fa14306n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23200&group=uk.sport.cricket#23200

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 10:31:54 -0700 (PDT)
by lies
From: richsdix...@gmail.com (Richard Dixon)
 by: Richard Dixon - Thu, 20 Oct 2022 17:31 UTC

On Tuesday, 27 September 2022 at 10:33:20 UTC+1, anywh...@gmail.com wrote:

> "Just keep the patient away from sharp knives, nurse, we don't want him injuring himself... " RH

Still engaging, so he still keeps posting, are we?

Re: Western civilization is built on lies, dependent on lies, powered by lies

<tit2g1$t61$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23203&group=uk.sport.cricket#23203

From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
by lies
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 20:08:49 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Fri, 21 Oct 2022 03:08 UTC

<tj2npp$1lr7$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23236&group=uk.sport.cricket#23236

From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
by lies
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 23:43:02 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Sun, 23 Oct 2022 06:43 UTC

On 10/20/2022 10:31 AM, Richard Dixon wrote:
> On Tuesday, 27 September 2022 at 10:33:20 UTC+1, anywh...@gmail.com wrote:
>
>> "Just keep the patient away from sharp knives, nurse, we don't want him injuring himself... " RH
>
> Still engaging, so he still keeps posting, are we?

I "open the minds" of the rest of the human species and BROADEN the
horizons, with my posts.

If you don't read them, it means you CHOSE to remain narrow minded and
living in a cocoon of lies and deception.

Re: Western civilization is built on lies, dependent on lies, powered by lies

<b53b62d3-2475-4168-8b7a-b3e0b8eef960n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23239&group=uk.sport.cricket#23239

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2022 03:52:46 -0700 (PDT)
by lies
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Sun, 23 Oct 2022 10:52 UTC

On Sunday, October 23, 2022 at 7:43:07 AM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 10/20/2022 10:31 AM, Richard Dixon wrote:
> > On Tuesday, 27 September 2022 at 10:33:20 UTC+1, anywh...@gmail.com wrote:
> >
> >> "Just keep the patient away from sharp knives, nurse, we don't want him injuring himself... " RH
> >
> > Still engaging, so he still keeps posting, are we?
> I "open the minds" of the rest of the human species and BROADEN the
> horizons, with my posts.
>
> If you don't read them, it means you CHOSE to remain narrow minded and
> living in a cocoon of lies and deception.

"Now the patient is suffering from Delusions of Grandeur, Doctor..." RH

Re: Western civilization is built on lies, dependent on lies, powered by lies

<tj3c7t$1tjl$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23244&group=uk.sport.cricket#23244

From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
by lies
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2022 05:31:54 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Sun, 23 Oct 2022 12:31 UTC

On 10/23/2022 3:52 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:
> On Sunday, October 23, 2022 at 7:43:07 AM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:

>>> Still engaging, so he still keeps posting, are we?
>> I "open the minds" of the rest of the human species and BROADEN the
>> horizons, with my posts.
>>
>> If you don't read them, it means you CHOSE to remain narrow minded and
>> living in a cocoon of lies and deception.
>
> "Now the patient is suffering from Delusions of Grandeur, Doctor..." RH

The "REAL REALITY" which exists in my brain is UNREACHABLE for the rest
of the 8 billion humans.

Get it into your LOW IQ thick skull.

You are all too fucking human for me.

Re: Western civilization is built on lies, dependent on lies, powered by lies

<a7511893-7f64-4c49-a327-5d1393e5e335n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23255&group=uk.sport.cricket#23255

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2022 08:29:44 -0700 (PDT)
by lies
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Sun, 23 Oct 2022 15:29 UTC

On Sunday, October 23, 2022 at 1:31:59 PM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 10/23/2022 3:52 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:

> >> I "open the minds" of the rest of the human species and BROADEN the
> >> horizons, with my posts.
> >>
> >> If you don't read them, it means you CHOSE to remain narrow minded and
> >> living in a cocoon of lies and deception.
> >
> > "Now the patient is suffering from Delusions of Grandeur, Doctor..." RH
> The "REAL REALITY" which exists in my brain is UNREACHABLE for the rest
> of the 8 billion humans.
>
> Get it into your LOW IQ thick skull.
>
> You are all too fucking human for me.

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer inadvertently reveals the fact that it is an early and very crude prototype designed to pass the Turing Test, something which it has signally failed to do after many years of striving. RH

Re: Western civilization is built on lies, dependent on lies, powered by lies

<tj3rfq$psn$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23259&group=uk.sport.cricket#23259

From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
by lies
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2022 09:52:10 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Sun, 23 Oct 2022 16:52 UTC