Most people's favorite way to end a game is by winning.

aus+uk / aus.computers / Re: Win 11

SubjectAuthor
* Win 11Max
+* Re: Win 11Petzl
`- Re: Win 11Marco Moock

Pages:1234
Re: Win 11

<iu4fdiFc7u6U1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2198&group=aus.computers#2198

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.computers
Subject: Re: Win 11
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2021 19:51:57 +1100
References: <qktgnglm4fica6akniegneg4eeob3so66u@4ax.com> <itrcukFk19aU1@mid.individual.net> <4a0hngp00iekfai2hjbppm2811fv49f6tf@4ax.com> <itrk9oFlbl9U1@mid.individual.net> <lbbhng5a55d6rim4hoq9ir7bivuo15s9ea@4ax.com> <itsiuqFqp6pU1@mid.individual.net> <586ingp8c7kp85c06bvqauafpiehupcqsc@4ax.com> <iu1hp9FpjjrU1@mid.individual.net> <ag8nngd7b4mnkbiq23jt2iqlkbpt4295bi@4ax.com> <iu1r6kFrc4tU1@mid.individual.net> <n1jnng1ofk8h4413ctrphqlpjdlj0439ug@4ax.com> <iu2djfFapkU1@mid.individual.net> <l6mong9c304lq0r9tjqk3akpn7c70qrmh4@4ax.com> <iu36sgF53ooU1@mid.individual.net> <slis8n$19fg$1@gioia.aioe.org>
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 30 Oct 2021 08:51 UTC

Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Yosemite Sam <felix@invalid.com> wrote

>>> https://www.humortimes.com/60188/pontius-pilate-recused-self/
>>> New Dead Sea Scroll Reveals that Pontius Pilate Recused Himself in
>>> Trial of Jesus
>>>
>>> http://madmonarchist.blogspot.com/2016/09/christ-and-emperor-tiberius.html
>>> Tiberius was, of course, the emperor when Christ conducted His
>>> ministry, was crucified, died and resurrected and it was Tiberius whom
>>> Christ referred to when He said, "render unto Caesar" and so on.
>>> According to these Christian historians, when Emperor Tiberius learned
>>> about Jesus, his heart was rather moved by the accounts and he raised
>>> the issue of deifying Christ and including him among the Roman
>>> pantheon. This, however, was refused by the Roman Senate which held
>>> that it was only by their vote that someone could become a god and
>>> this worked perfectly well with the Christians who, of course, held
>>> that the divinity of Christ was not dependent on a vote by Roman
>>> politicians. That having failed, Emperor Tiberius still insisted that
>>> the Christians not be persecuted, nor even "accused" and, these
>>> historians assert, it was this decision which enabled Christianity to
>>> grow and spread in its early, formative years when it could have most
>>> easily been suppressed.

>>> Again the Apostles never used their real names
>>>
>>> Jesus was over 30 when he was crucified Thats when the Apostles when
>>> into documenting their experiences with Jesus Christ
>>> No typewriters or publishers
>>
>>> Woodblock printing in China dates back to the 9th century
>>
>> Before 22OAD actually.
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woodblock_printing#History

> Is China the most superior culture of all time?

Nope. They did engineering earlier than anyone else
in quite a few areas, but never managed anything
much with science, medicine or democracy.

Still haven't, even their covid vaccines aren't anything special.

And they haven't managed to work out how to stop
new important viruses showing up there either.

>>> Europe started around 1450AD

>>> They gave testimonials to those who could write

>>> That's why Christ was Crucified because Jewish religion was, still is
>>> very political.
>>>
>>> Jesus in his time was "Billy Graham" of the time most certainly had
>>> control of Judaism in and around Jerusalem.
>>
>> Bullshit.

Re: Win 11

<v1irngp0rgn7d278bnbdb6mttk4a8couoc@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2200&group=aus.computers#2200

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.computers
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2021 09:35:33 +1100
References: <lbbhng5a55d6rim4hoq9ir7bivuo15s9ea@4ax.com> <itsiuqFqp6pU1@mid.individual.net> <586ingp8c7kp85c06bvqauafpiehupcqsc@4ax.com> <iu1hp9FpjjrU1@mid.individual.net> <ag8nngd7b4mnkbiq23jt2iqlkbpt4295bi@4ax.com> <iu1r6kFrc4tU1@mid.individual.net> <n1jnng1ofk8h4413ctrphqlpjdlj0439ug@4ax.com> <iu2djfFapkU1@mid.individual.net> <l6mong9c304lq0r9tjqk3akpn7c70qrmh4@4ax.com> <iu36sgF53ooU1@mid.individual.net> <slis8n$19fg$1@gioia.aioe.org> <iu4fdiFc7u6U1@mid.individual.net>
 by: Petzl - Sat, 30 Oct 2021 22:35 UTC

On Sat, 30 Oct 2021 19:51:57 +1100, "Rod Speed"

>>> Before 22OAD actually.
>>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woodblock_printing#History
>
>> Is China the most superior culture of all time?
>
>Nope. They did engineering earlier than anyone else
>in quite a few areas, but never managed anything
>much with science, medicine or democracy.
>
>Still haven't, even their covid vaccines aren't anything special.
>
>And they haven't managed to work out how to stop
>new important viruses showing up there either.

Even their hyped hyperdrive took them 200 attempts, the Americans are
on their 9th all succesfull just improved each time.
--
Petzl
Nov 2019:
Jesus said:
If anyone adds to these things,
God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book
Revelation 22:18
Dec 2019:
CoronaVirus plague outbreak

Re: Win 11

<sop5db$r82$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2294&group=aus.computers#2294

From: notgo...@happen.com (Clocky)
Newsgroups: aus.computers
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2021 10:30:59 +0800
<slb8b5$jtr$1@gioia.aioe.org> <c3ejnghj2rcqs124b7ur9btkhk2hr93htt@4ax.com>
<itu3jeF5kpiU1@mid.individual.net>
<rmojngh87q9gj1oed9a7mmhqkfbo1mmmr0@4ax.com>
<itu8h7F6g0gU1@mid.individual.net>
<2jsjngdg11ae663rjf8gvfcb76juso7d3i@4ax.com>
<iu0aclFijlsU1@mid.individual.net>
<m47mnghr7vte8h6isit3b7uv3e0fhdobu8@4ax.com>
<iu0mhsFksfcU1@mid.individual.net>
<njamngplrr77rsv62vf61p12m8crcq6ruj@4ax.com>
<iu1svlFrmnvU2@mid.individual.net>
<b6knngl4kqhl82sk07mplj7ng2krtrvoki@4ax.com>
 by: Clocky - Wed, 8 Dec 2021 02:30 UTC

On 29/10/2021 6:51 pm, Petzl wrote:
> On Fri, 29 Oct 2021 19:25:10 +1000, keithr0 <user@account.invalid>
> wrote:
>
>> On 29/10/2021 8:56 am, Petzl wrote:

>>> Cat urine around home keeps rodents away
>>>
>> A lovely life you must live surrounded by cats piss and rats.
>>
> My neighbours have de-sexed cats for as long as I have lived here.
> No problem with rodents here.
> My neighbours get rodent presents occasionally. 40 years ago surronded
> by horse ranches and farms. All had farm cats usually outside cats.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Win 11

<u8i0rglua4jjp2vptp4rf9bmfpvd25qcjo@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2295&group=aus.computers#2295

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.computers
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2021 17:11:54 +1100
References: <c3ejnghj2rcqs124b7ur9btkhk2hr93htt@4ax.com> <itu3jeF5kpiU1@mid.individual.net> <rmojngh87q9gj1oed9a7mmhqkfbo1mmmr0@4ax.com> <itu8h7F6g0gU1@mid.individual.net> <2jsjngdg11ae663rjf8gvfcb76juso7d3i@4ax.com> <iu0aclFijlsU1@mid.individual.net> <m47mnghr7vte8h6isit3b7uv3e0fhdobu8@4ax.com> <iu0mhsFksfcU1@mid.individual.net> <njamngplrr77rsv62vf61p12m8crcq6ruj@4ax.com> <iu1svlFrmnvU2@mid.individual.net> <b6knngl4kqhl82sk07mplj7ng2krtrvoki@4ax.com> <sop5db$r82$1@dont-email.me>
 by: Petzl - Wed, 8 Dec 2021 06:11 UTC

On Wed, 8 Dec 2021 10:30:59 +0800, Clocky <notgonna@happen.com> wrote:

>On 29/10/2021 6:51 pm, Petzl wrote:
>> On Fri, 29 Oct 2021 19:25:10 +1000, keithr0 <user@account.invalid>
>> wrote:

>>> A lovely life you must live surrounded by cats piss and rats.
>>>
>> My neighbours have de-sexed cats for as long as I have lived here.
>> No problem with rodents here.
>> My neighbours get rodent presents occasionally. 40 years ago surronded
>> by horse ranches and farms. All had farm cats usually outside cats.
>
>Too bad for the native animals.
>
>> They know a cats presence keep rodents at bay.
>
>Cats avoid rats. Rats avoid the smell of cats.
>
>> One rat eats a 1000 bird eggs a year lives around 4 years, mice the
>> same.
>>

>Cats eat countless birds and other wildlife.
>It's a myth that cats control rat and mice populations by killing them -
>the rats simply move on and the problem is simply shifted to another
>area, in fact cats kill many native species and have no place in
>Australian environment at all.

Your brain has been spoon fed by idiot uninvestigated media crap which
you choose to believe!

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Win 11

<spa4eu$imj$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2307&group=aus.computers#2307

From: notgo...@happen.com (Clocky)
Newsgroups: aus.computers
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2021 20:59:04 +0800
<b6knngl4kqhl82sk07mplj7ng2krtrvoki@4ax.com> <sop5db$r82$1@dont-email.me>
<u8i0rglua4jjp2vptp4rf9bmfpvd25qcjo@4ax.com>
 by: Clocky - Tue, 14 Dec 2021 12:59 UTC

On 8/12/2021 2:11 pm, Petzl wrote:
> On Wed, 8 Dec 2021 10:30:59 +0800, Clocky <notgonna@happen.com> wrote:
>
>> On 29/10/2021 6:51 pm, Petzl wrote:

>>> My neighbours have de-sexed cats for as long as I have lived here.
>>> No problem with rodents here.
>>> My neighbours get rodent presents occasionally. 40 years ago surronded
>>> by horse ranches and farms. All had farm cats usually outside cats.
>>
>> Too bad for the native animals.
>>
>>> They know a cats presence keep rodents at bay.
>>
>> Cats avoid rats. Rats avoid the smell of cats.
>>
>>> One rat eats a 1000 bird eggs a year lives around 4 years, mice the
>>> same.
>>>

>> Cats eat countless birds and other wildlife.
>> It's a myth that cats control rat and mice populations by killing them -
>> the rats simply move on and the problem is simply shifted to another
>> area, in fact cats kill many native species and have no place in
>> Australian environment at all.
>>
> Your brain has been spoon fed by idiot uninvestigated media crap which
> you choose to believe!

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Win 11

<v1uhrglm4a1is7s8rm0j7dm6ca7h10m2e6@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2309&group=aus.computers#2309

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.computers
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2021 07:04:48 +1100
References: <rmojngh87q9gj1oed9a7mmhqkfbo1mmmr0@4ax.com> <itu8h7F6g0gU1@mid.individual.net> <2jsjngdg11ae663rjf8gvfcb76juso7d3i@4ax.com> <iu0aclFijlsU1@mid.individual.net> <m47mnghr7vte8h6isit3b7uv3e0fhdobu8@4ax.com> <iu0mhsFksfcU1@mid.individual.net> <njamngplrr77rsv62vf61p12m8crcq6ruj@4ax.com> <iu1svlFrmnvU2@mid.individual.net> <b6knngl4kqhl82sk07mplj7ng2krtrvoki@4ax.com> <sop5db$r82$1@dont-email.me> <u8i0rglua4jjp2vptp4rf9bmfpvd25qcjo@4ax.com> <spa4eu$imj$1@dont-email.me>
 by: Petzl - Tue, 14 Dec 2021 20:04 UTC

On Tue, 14 Dec 2021 20:59:04 +0800, Clocky <notgonna@happen.com>
wrote:

>> Your brain has been spoon fed by idiot uninvestigated media crap which
>> you choose to believe!
>>

>We had bandicoots and a local cat killed them all.
>
>Recorded it on IR cam. You were saying, fuckwit?

Not according to Scientistific study, yes cats can to some damage but
more good than harm.
Read scientific findings and stop total beleving in media.
You snipped the study you lying troll!!
<https://www.science.org/content/article/australian-cats-and-foxes-may-not-deserve-their-bad-rep>
https://t.ly/wZ1n
The study yielded some surprising results: Native mammals were most
likely to die off on islands that had rats, but not cats, foxes, or
dingoes. Extinction rates on such islands ranged from 15% to 30%, but
when cats, foxes, or dingoes were present, the rates plummeted to just
over 10%—not much higher than on islands without any introduced
predators, the scientists reported at the meeting and online this
month in the journal Global Ecology and Biogeography.
--
Petzl

The entire Parliament was sacked,for treason under Whitlam
Constitutionally Parties are not recognised. So when a Government was
found to be removing ties to USA and Britain's orbit moving towards
that of the Communist and Third World powers, with strong support for
the "Arab lobby", Britain and USA would of found that treachery.

Arab financiers offered lower interest rates on governmental loans
than US banks/financiers. The Middle East at the time was awash with
"petro-dollars", as the price of oil quadrupled between 1973 and 1974.
Whitlam allowed Saudi Arabs to build a Mosque in Sydney/Lakemba.
Whitlam was a immoral communist working to remove ties to USA and
Britain's orbit moving towards that of the Communist and Third World
powers, with strong support for the "Arab lobby".
https://is.gd/IzhkxL

Whitlam did not want anti-communists to settle in Australia,
irrespective of whether they were genuine asylum seekers. Here his
stance differed from the position he took following the overthrow of
Salvador Allende's left-wing government in Chile in 1973.

Whitlam said on the ABC that Australia did not want “another
­reactionary right-wing minority”. Foreign minister Don Willesee
pleaded with him to take more. Whitlam replied: “I’m not having those
f..king Vietnamese Balts coming into this country with their religious
and political prejudices against us.”

Whitlam opposed the entry of Vietnamese refugees, saying they stirred
no sympathy in him. He added: “There will be some resentment about the
people coming to Australia at a time of unemployment, and also people
from a very different way of life.”

In other words, Whitlam consciously stirred up ethnic and racial
prejudice against Vietnamese ­because he thought they might be
politically hostile to Labor.

Re: Win 11

<1mjkrgpvv2pmuvt81jhbbv6t09h0ecu8sn@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2313&group=aus.computers#2313

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.computers
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2021 07:24:50 +1100
References: <agceng5o6nosk5em53s5e0494q8h1869or@4ax.com> <sl7bvh$1pdi$1@gioia.aioe.org> <itq8dgFd4klU1@mid.individual.net> <itqsumFh2ooU1@mid.individual.net> <itsergFpvujU2@mid.individual.net> <no7ingpje0oceb6s21s9c5rsivhd91krfq@4ax.com> <slb8b5$jtr$1@gioia.aioe.org> <c3ejnghj2rcqs124b7ur9btkhk2hr93htt@4ax.com> <itu3jeF5kpiU1@mid.individual.net> <rmojngh87q9gj1oed9a7mmhqkfbo1mmmr0@4ax.com> <itu8h7F6g0gU1@mid.individual.net> <2jsjngdg11ae663rjf8gvfcb76juso7d3i@4ax.com>
 by: Peter Jason - Wed, 15 Dec 2021 20:24 UTC

Only the Irish Leprignomes have remained aloof and their family
heritage remains pure and unconfused. Gnome watchers believe that the
reason for this stems from the unfortunate events that led to their
expulsion from the peat bogs of Ireland in the late 1700s. It is
thought that the ambitious Leprignomes encroached on the territorial
boundaries of the intellectually superior Leprechauns. The Grand
Legislature of Leprechauns banished the ringleaders of this audacious
uprising to Australia. As a parting gesture they cast such a powerful
spell on the Leprignomes that, even today, they remain too shy to
associate with other gnome species.

Why do the Irish drink so much; I've known several & they're complete
boozers? Is it their checkered history?

Re: Win 11

<j1v2a9Fru1tU1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2314&group=aus.computers#2314

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.computers
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2021 07:42:46 +1100
References: <agceng5o6nosk5em53s5e0494q8h1869or@4ax.com> <sl7bvh$1pdi$1@gioia.aioe.org> <itq8dgFd4klU1@mid.individual.net> <itqsumFh2ooU1@mid.individual.net> <itsergFpvujU2@mid.individual.net> <no7ingpje0oceb6s21s9c5rsivhd91krfq@4ax.com> <slb8b5$jtr$1@gioia.aioe.org> <c3ejnghj2rcqs124b7ur9btkhk2hr93htt@4ax.com> <itu3jeF5kpiU1@mid.individual.net> <rmojngh87q9gj1oed9a7mmhqkfbo1mmmr0@4ax.com> <itu8h7F6g0gU1@mid.individual.net> <2jsjngdg11ae663rjf8gvfcb76juso7d3i@4ax.com> <1mjkrgpvv2pmuvt81jhbbv6t09h0ecu8sn@4ax.com>
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 15 Dec 2021 20:42 UTC

Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote

> Why do the Irish drink so much; I've known
> several & they're complete boozers?

I only know one, a GP, and he isn't.

> Is it their checkered history?

Wouldn't you drink yourself blotto if you were unlucky enough to be irish ?

Re: Win 11

<4inkrglg7us6uhprarhheb7vktljlnq022@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2315&group=aus.computers#2315

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.computers
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2021 08:31:23 +1100
References: <itq8dgFd4klU1@mid.individual.net> <itqsumFh2ooU1@mid.individual.net> <itsergFpvujU2@mid.individual.net> <no7ingpje0oceb6s21s9c5rsivhd91krfq@4ax.com> <slb8b5$jtr$1@gioia.aioe.org> <c3ejnghj2rcqs124b7ur9btkhk2hr93htt@4ax.com> <itu3jeF5kpiU1@mid.individual.net> <rmojngh87q9gj1oed9a7mmhqkfbo1mmmr0@4ax.com> <itu8h7F6g0gU1@mid.individual.net> <2jsjngdg11ae663rjf8gvfcb76juso7d3i@4ax.com> <1mjkrgpvv2pmuvt81jhbbv6t09h0ecu8sn@4ax.com> <j1v2a9Fru1tU1@mid.individual.net>
 by: Peter Jason - Wed, 15 Dec 2021 21:31 UTC

On Thu, 16 Dec 2021 07:42:46 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote
>
>> Why do the Irish drink so much; I've known
>> several & they're complete boozers?
>
>I only know one, a GP, and he isn't.
>
>> Is it their checkered history?
>
>Wouldn't you drink yourself blotto if you were unlucky enough to be irish ?

Only if I lived in Ireland, a bleak wet rainy dump. But then,
there's always Guinness! (Especially if mixed with Champagne!)

Re: Win 11

<94vkrg53j7o1inm87ksk8t17g3lceov8r8@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2316&group=aus.computers#2316

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.computers
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2021 10:56:49 +1100
References: <itqsumFh2ooU1@mid.individual.net> <itsergFpvujU2@mid.individual.net> <no7ingpje0oceb6s21s9c5rsivhd91krfq@4ax.com> <slb8b5$jtr$1@gioia.aioe.org> <c3ejnghj2rcqs124b7ur9btkhk2hr93htt@4ax.com> <itu3jeF5kpiU1@mid.individual.net> <rmojngh87q9gj1oed9a7mmhqkfbo1mmmr0@4ax.com> <itu8h7F6g0gU1@mid.individual.net> <2jsjngdg11ae663rjf8gvfcb76juso7d3i@4ax.com> <1mjkrgpvv2pmuvt81jhbbv6t09h0ecu8sn@4ax.com> <j1v2a9Fru1tU1@mid.individual.net> <4inkrglg7us6uhprarhheb7vktljlnq022@4ax.com>
 by: Petzl - Wed, 15 Dec 2021 23:56 UTC

On Thu, 16 Dec 2021 08:31:23 +1100, Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 16 Dec 2021 07:42:46 +1100, "Rod Speed"
><rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote
>>
>>> Why do the Irish drink so much; I've known
>>> several & they're complete boozers?
>>
>>I only know one, a GP, and he isn't.
>>
>>> Is it their checkered history?
>>
>>Wouldn't you drink yourself blotto if you were unlucky enough to be irish ?
>
>Only if I lived in Ireland, a bleak wet rainy dump. But then,
>there's always Guinness! (Especially if mixed with Champagne!)

Guinness tastes better in Eire, could be the pubs, the food, the
company, the odd Leprechaun?
https://www.theirishroadtrip.com/best-pubs-in-ireland-map/

Leprignomes are only found in Australia sent there on the first fleet.
http://www.stevenhsilver.com/ingpen.html
--
Petzl
Only the Irish Leprignomes have remained aloof and their family
heritage remains pure and unconfused. Gnome watchers believe that the
reason for this stems from the unfortunate events that led to their
expulsion from the peat bogs of Ireland in the late 1700s. It is
thought that the ambitious Leprignomes encroached on the territorial
boundaries of the intellectually superior Leprechauns. The Grand
Legislature of Leprechauns banished the ringleaders of this audacious
uprising to Australia. As a parting gesture they cast such a powerful
spell on the Leprignomes that, even today, they remain too shy to
associate with other gnome species.

Re: Win 11

<j1vhmnF6ojU1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2317&group=aus.computers#2317

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.computers
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2021 12:05:24 +1100
References: <itq8dgFd4klU1@mid.individual.net> <itqsumFh2ooU1@mid.individual.net> <itsergFpvujU2@mid.individual.net> <no7ingpje0oceb6s21s9c5rsivhd91krfq@4ax.com> <slb8b5$jtr$1@gioia.aioe.org> <c3ejnghj2rcqs124b7ur9btkhk2hr93htt@4ax.com> <itu3jeF5kpiU1@mid.individual.net> <rmojngh87q9gj1oed9a7mmhqkfbo1mmmr0@4ax.com> <itu8h7F6g0gU1@mid.individual.net> <2jsjngdg11ae663rjf8gvfcb76juso7d3i@4ax.com> <1mjkrgpvv2pmuvt81jhbbv6t09h0ecu8sn@4ax.com> <j1v2a9Fru1tU1@mid.individual.net> <4inkrglg7us6uhprarhheb7vktljlnq022@4ax.com>
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 16 Dec 2021 01:05 UTC

Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote

>>> Why do the Irish drink so much; I've known
>>> several & they're complete boozers?

>>I only know one, a GP, and he isn't.

>>> Is it their checkered history?

>> Wouldn't you drink yourself blotto if
>> you were unlucky enough to be irish ?
> Only if I lived in Ireland, a bleak wet rainy dump.

Doesn't explain why those who infect the equally soggy, bleak
and frigid adjacent island don't have the same problem.

In spades with the hairy legged haggis gorging cross
dressers on the top part of that soggy little frigid island.

> But then, there's always Guinness!
> (Especially if mixed with Champagne!)

They actually boost it with irish whisky.

Re: Win 11

<j1vhqaF7b4U1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2318&group=aus.computers#2318

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.computers
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2021 12:07:18 +1100
References: <itqsumFh2ooU1@mid.individual.net> <itsergFpvujU2@mid.individual.net> <no7ingpje0oceb6s21s9c5rsivhd91krfq@4ax.com> <slb8b5$jtr$1@gioia.aioe.org> <c3ejnghj2rcqs124b7ur9btkhk2hr93htt@4ax.com> <itu3jeF5kpiU1@mid.individual.net> <rmojngh87q9gj1oed9a7mmhqkfbo1mmmr0@4ax.com> <itu8h7F6g0gU1@mid.individual.net> <2jsjngdg11ae663rjf8gvfcb76juso7d3i@4ax.com> <1mjkrgpvv2pmuvt81jhbbv6t09h0ecu8sn@4ax.com> <j1v2a9Fru1tU1@mid.individual.net> <4inkrglg7us6uhprarhheb7vktljlnq022@4ax.com> <94vkrg53j7o1inm87ksk8t17g3lceov8r8@4ax.com>
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 16 Dec 2021 01:07 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote
>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote

>>>I only know one, a GP, and he isn't.

>>>Wouldn't you drink yourself blotto if you were unlucky enough to be irish
>>>?
>>
>>Only if I lived in Ireland, a bleak wet rainy dump. But then,
>>there's always Guinness! (Especially if mixed with Champagne!)
>>
> Guinness tastes better in Eire, could be the pubs, the food, the
> company, the odd Leprechaun?

Its actually the leprechaun shit in it.

> https://www.theirishroadtrip.com/best-pubs-in-ireland-map/
>
> Leprignomes are only found in Australia sent there on the first fleet.
> http://www.stevenhsilver.com/ingpen.html

A likely story...

Re: Win 11

<tkalrgh8950eth81fgosjcfa0uut1taced@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2319&group=aus.computers#2319

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.computers
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2021 14:08:11 +1100
References: <itsergFpvujU2@mid.individual.net> <no7ingpje0oceb6s21s9c5rsivhd91krfq@4ax.com> <slb8b5$jtr$1@gioia.aioe.org> <c3ejnghj2rcqs124b7ur9btkhk2hr93htt@4ax.com> <itu3jeF5kpiU1@mid.individual.net> <rmojngh87q9gj1oed9a7mmhqkfbo1mmmr0@4ax.com> <itu8h7F6g0gU1@mid.individual.net> <2jsjngdg11ae663rjf8gvfcb76juso7d3i@4ax.com> <1mjkrgpvv2pmuvt81jhbbv6t09h0ecu8sn@4ax.com> <j1v2a9Fru1tU1@mid.individual.net> <4inkrglg7us6uhprarhheb7vktljlnq022@4ax.com> <j1vhmnF6ojU1@mid.individual.net>
 by: Peter Jason - Thu, 16 Dec 2021 03:08 UTC

On Thu, 16 Dec 2021 12:05:24 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote
>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote

>>>I only know one, a GP, and he isn't.

>>> Wouldn't you drink yourself blotto if
>>> you were unlucky enough to be irish ?
>
>> Only if I lived in Ireland, a bleak wet rainy dump.
>
>Doesn't explain why those who infect the equally soggy, bleak
>and frigid adjacent island don't have the same problem.
>
>In spades with the hairy legged haggis gorging cross
>dressers on the top part of that soggy little frigid island.
>
>> But then, there's always Guinness!
>> (Especially if mixed with Champagne!)
>
>They actually boost it with irish whisky.

Heavens! But I'm not really surprised. At one old workplace an
Irishman ran the company weighbridge. At 6am he's roll up for work
drunk, stay drunk all day, and at 3pm fall into his wife's car to be
driven home. The company kept him on because he NEVER took sick
leave, never made a mistake on the books, was never late and kept all
the truck drivers in line. Sadly he succumbed to stomach cancer and
was greatly missed.

Another infamous case involved a jobbing sheet metal factory with
press brakes, guillotines, etc was run by workers given to constant
drinking on the job. There were pints of beer perched on the
machinery from which the workers imbibed regularly. This had a
bracing effect on any visitor and I was one. No doubt the boss, if
not an alcoholic himself, appreciated the calming properties of booze
on the workers.

I suppose the booze is built into some DNA.

Re: Win 11

<7eblrgt6ufi4geb0hrrr5d04reksa5cd34@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2320&group=aus.computers#2320

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.computers
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2021 14:10:08 +1100
 by: Peter Jason - Thu, 16 Dec 2021 03:10 UTC

On Thu, 28 Oct 2021 03:46:35 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>> keithr0 <user@account.invalid> wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>>Where the fuck did that come from?
>>>
>> I mentioned in aus.politics that presently QEII is head of Australia.
>
>That stupid little german woman doesn't even get to rubber stamp
>out legislation and has to do what our ministers tell her to do.
>
>Some head, not even a proper tail.

The old chook will croak soon, only to be replaced by her eldest
drone. The inbreeding is telling!

Re: Win 11

<4gelrg11p9fvdfpt1h6tii3or7m2b0hu5k@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2321&group=aus.computers#2321

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.computers
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2021 15:01:50 +1100
References: <slb8b5$jtr$1@gioia.aioe.org> <c3ejnghj2rcqs124b7ur9btkhk2hr93htt@4ax.com> <itu3jeF5kpiU1@mid.individual.net> <rmojngh87q9gj1oed9a7mmhqkfbo1mmmr0@4ax.com> <itu8h7F6g0gU1@mid.individual.net> <2jsjngdg11ae663rjf8gvfcb76juso7d3i@4ax.com> <1mjkrgpvv2pmuvt81jhbbv6t09h0ecu8sn@4ax.com> <j1v2a9Fru1tU1@mid.individual.net> <4inkrglg7us6uhprarhheb7vktljlnq022@4ax.com> <j1vhmnF6ojU1@mid.individual.net> <tkalrgh8950eth81fgosjcfa0uut1taced@4ax.com>
 by: Petzl - Thu, 16 Dec 2021 04:01 UTC

On Thu, 16 Dec 2021 14:08:11 +1100, Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 16 Dec 2021 12:05:24 +1100, "Rod Speed"
><rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>>> Only if I lived in Ireland, a bleak wet rainy dump.
>>
>>Doesn't explain why those who infect the equally soggy, bleak
>>and frigid adjacent island don't have the same problem.
>>
>>In spades with the hairy legged haggis gorging cross
>>dressers on the top part of that soggy little frigid island.
>>
>>> But then, there's always Guinness!
>>> (Especially if mixed with Champagne!)
>>
>>They actually boost it with irish whisky.
>
>Heavens! But I'm not really surprised. At one old workplace an
>Irishman ran the company weighbridge. At 6am he's roll up for work
>drunk, stay drunk all day, and at 3pm fall into his wife's car to be
>driven home. The company kept him on because he NEVER took sick
>leave, never made a mistake on the books, was never late and kept all
>the truck drivers in line. Sadly he succumbed to stomach cancer and
>was greatly missed.
>
>Another infamous case involved a jobbing sheet metal factory with
>press brakes, guillotines, etc was run by workers given to constant
>drinking on the job. There were pints of beer perched on the
>machinery from which the workers imbibed regularly. This had a
>bracing effect on any visitor and I was one. No doubt the boss, if
>not an alcoholic himself, appreciated the calming properties of booze
>on the workers.
>
>I suppose the booze is built into some DNA.

Bet the Chinese wouldn't allow drink on the jod?
https://youtu.be/fs0TzsV5NgU
--
Petzl
Gough Whitlam when Joe Riordan lost the seat of Philip in Sydney’s

I had an uncle that lived in Wellington. He voted Liberal all his
life until he passed away 10 years ago. Now he votes Labor.

Re: Win 11

<j209jqF4cmbU1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2322&group=aus.computers#2322

From: use...@account.invalid (keithr0)
Newsgroups: aus.computers
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2021 17:53:29 +1000
<itqsumFh2ooU1@mid.individual.net> <itsergFpvujU2@mid.individual.net>
<no7ingpje0oceb6s21s9c5rsivhd91krfq@4ax.com> <slb8b5$jtr$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<c3ejnghj2rcqs124b7ur9btkhk2hr93htt@4ax.com>
<itu3jeF5kpiU1@mid.individual.net>
<rmojngh87q9gj1oed9a7mmhqkfbo1mmmr0@4ax.com>
<itu8h7F6g0gU1@mid.individual.net>
<2jsjngdg11ae663rjf8gvfcb76juso7d3i@4ax.com>
<1mjkrgpvv2pmuvt81jhbbv6t09h0ecu8sn@4ax.com>
<j1v2a9Fru1tU1@mid.individual.net>
<4inkrglg7us6uhprarhheb7vktljlnq022@4ax.com>
 by: keithr0 - Thu, 16 Dec 2021 07:53 UTC

On 16/12/2021 7:31 am, Peter Jason wrote:
> On Thu, 16 Dec 2021 07:42:46 +1100, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote
>>
>>> Why do the Irish drink so much; I've known
>>> several & they're complete boozers?
>>
>> I only know one, a GP, and he isn't.
>>
>>> Is it their checkered history?
>>
>> Wouldn't you drink yourself blotto if you were unlucky enough to be irish ?

I've worked with a whole bunch of Irish, both in Ireland, and here in
Australia, they were a great bunch and smart too

> Only if I lived in Ireland, a bleak wet rainy dump. But then,
> there's always Guinness! (Especially if mixed with Champagne!)

The only bleak place in Ireland is Belfast, the south is an excellent
place, if you were go to Bantry in County Cork, you'd see palm trees
growing there.

Murpheys is a better drink than Guinness. Supping a pint of Murpheys
while sitting out the back of the Anglers Arms just south of Blarney on
the banks of the river Lea, makes for a very pleasant summers evening.

Re: Win 11

<j20bkoF4outU1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2323&group=aus.computers#2323

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.computers
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2021 19:28:03 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 16 Dec 2021 08:28 UTC

Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>>> keithr0 <user@account.invalid> wrote

>>> I mentioned in aus.politics that presently QEII is head of Australia.
>>
>>That stupid little german woman doesn't even get to rubber stamp
>>out legislation and has to do what our ministers tell her to do.
>>
>>Some head, not even a proper tail.
>>
> The old chook will croak soon,

Yep. with any luck she wont even make the new year.

> only to be replaced by her eldest
> drone. The inbreeding is telling!

And with any luck the poms will pull the plug on big ears.

Re: Win 11

<j20brqF4pvuU1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2324&group=aus.computers#2324

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.computers
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2021 19:31:49 +1100
References: <slb8b5$jtr$1@gioia.aioe.org> <c3ejnghj2rcqs124b7ur9btkhk2hr93htt@4ax.com> <itu3jeF5kpiU1@mid.individual.net> <rmojngh87q9gj1oed9a7mmhqkfbo1mmmr0@4ax.com> <itu8h7F6g0gU1@mid.individual.net> <2jsjngdg11ae663rjf8gvfcb76juso7d3i@4ax.com> <1mjkrgpvv2pmuvt81jhbbv6t09h0ecu8sn@4ax.com> <j1v2a9Fru1tU1@mid.individual.net> <4inkrglg7us6uhprarhheb7vktljlnq022@4ax.com> <j1vhmnF6ojU1@mid.individual.net> <tkalrgh8950eth81fgosjcfa0uut1taced@4ax.com> <4gelrg11p9fvdfpt1h6tii3or7m2b0hu5k@4ax.com>
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 16 Dec 2021 08:31 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote
>> Rod Speed<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote

>>>Doesn't explain why those who infect the equally soggy, bleak
>>>and frigid adjacent island don't have the same problem.
>>>
>>>In spades with the hairy legged haggis gorging cross
>>>dressers on the top part of that soggy little frigid island.

>>>They actually boost it with irish whisky.
>>
>>Heavens! But I'm not really surprised. At one old workplace an
>>Irishman ran the company weighbridge. At 6am he's roll up for work
>>drunk, stay drunk all day, and at 3pm fall into his wife's car to be
>>driven home. The company kept him on because he NEVER took sick
>>leave, never made a mistake on the books, was never late and kept all
>>the truck drivers in line. Sadly he succumbed to stomach cancer and
>>was greatly missed.
>>
>>Another infamous case involved a jobbing sheet metal factory with
>>press brakes, guillotines, etc was run by workers given to constant
>>drinking on the job. There were pints of beer perched on the
>>machinery from which the workers imbibed regularly. This had a
>>bracing effect on any visitor and I was one. No doubt the boss, if
>>not an alcoholic himself, appreciated the calming properties of booze
>>on the workers.
>>
>>I suppose the booze is built into some DNA.
>>
> Bet the Chinese wouldn't allow drink on the jod?

Corse they do, plenty more where they came from.

Same with the Irish.

> https://youtu.be/fs0TzsV5NgU

Re: Win 11

<ocnnrgpq397udih9uao0fimiuv5enscvi9@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2325&group=aus.computers#2325

From: rods.p...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: aus.computers
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2021 10:48:37 +1000
 by: rods.p...@gmail.com - Fri, 17 Dec 2021 00:48 UTC

On Thu, 16 Dec 2021 19:28:03 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote
>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote

>>>That stupid little german woman doesn't even get to rubber stamp
>>>out legislation and has to do what our ministers tell her to do.
>>>
>>>Some head, not even a proper tail.
>>>
>> The old chook will croak soon,
>
>Yep. with any luck she wont even make the new year.
>
>> only to be replaced by her eldest
>> drone. The inbreeding is telling!
>
>And with any luck the poms will pull the plug on big ears.

For a bloke that has never traveled further than Albury, the resident
clown pretends to have a broad knowledge of the British Isles, its
neighbours and citizens.

Such narrow and bigoted views are usually a sign of:

A poor education.
Reared within a family that has decades of Welfare dependency.
Habitual in-breeding.
Usually resident in Country NSW.

I guess Rodney ticks all of the boxes.

Re: Win 11

<j225efFfhuoU1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2328&group=aus.computers#2328

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.computers
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2021 11:54:35 +1100
References: <sl78li$giu$1@gioia.aioe.org> <agceng5o6nosk5em53s5e0494q8h1869or@4ax.com> <sl7bvh$1pdi$1@gioia.aioe.org> <itq8dgFd4klU1@mid.individual.net> <itqsumFh2ooU1@mid.individual.net> <itsergFpvujU2@mid.individual.net> <no7ingpje0oceb6s21s9c5rsivhd91krfq@4ax.com> <itte3dF1lbnU1@mid.individual.net> <7eblrgt6ufi4geb0hrrr5d04reksa5cd34@4ax.com> <j20bkoF4outU1@mid.individual.net> <ocnnrgpq397udih9uao0fimiuv5enscvi9@4ax.com>
 by: Rod Speed - Fri, 17 Dec 2021 00:54 UTC

<rods.peed@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>>> The old chook will croak soon,
>>
>>Yep. with any luck she wont even make the new year.
>>
>>> only to be replaced by her eldest
>>> drone. The inbreeding is telling!
>>
>>And with any luck the poms will pull the plug on big ears.

> For a bloke that has never traveled further than Albury,

Wrong, as always.

<reams of even sillier shit flushed where it belongs>

Re: Win 11

<911312bf-c5ca-4688-a5e3-3ba0ae912fd2n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2329&group=aus.computers#2329

Newsgroups: aus.computers
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2021 18:07:57 -0800 (PST)
From: johnhhhi...@gmail.com (jonz@nowhere.)
 by: jonz@nowhere. - Fri, 17 Dec 2021 02:07 UTC

On Wednesday, 27 October 2021 at 09:04:19 UTC+11, Max wrote:
> On 26/10/2021 10:51 pm, keithr0 wrote:

> >> When is the Win 10 end-of-support date ?
> >
> > Is there anything that you are able to find out for yourself?
> Why would I bother to look it up if someone here can answer it? People
> here get satisfication about being able to answer questions, so it's a
> win-win.
"Why would i bother" says the *lazy* troll....