I must follow the people. Am I not their leader? -Benjamin Disraeli

aus+uk / uk.sport.cricket / Re: The dangers of modern fielding

SubjectAuthor
* The dangers of modern fieldingRobert Henderson
+* Re: The dangers of modern fieldingNajeeb ybo

Pages:12
Re: The dangers of modern fielding

<tj0aqc$1su0$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23223&group=uk.sport.cricket#23223

From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Subject: Re: The dangers of modern fielding
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 01:49:14 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Sat, 22 Oct 2022 08:49 UTC

On 10/22/2022 1:16 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:
> On Friday, October 21, 2022 at 5:28:10 PM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:

>>> It might be better to practice away from obstacles such as boundary
>>> markers if possible though.
>>>
>> The lunatic low IQ clown RH complained about sliding and diving around.
>>

>> Secondly, how many cricket players got injured stepping on boundary markers?
>>
>> It was just a freak accident and this lunaticfuck Robert Henderson
>> created a thread for it, cuz he DOESN'T have a life outside this newsgroup.
>

> "These subcontinental patients are desperately lacking in confidence, doctor" RH

Cuz the EVIL barbaric WHITE CHRISTIAN THIEVES "INJECTED Self loathing,
slavishness and inferiority complex" to PLUNDER and SUBJUGATE POC.

POC should have just MASSACRED the EVIL WESTERN THIEVES like fucking
PIGS and PROTECTED their land and wealth.

Re: The dangers of modern fielding

<02f21f14-421a-42c7-acb3-ecbace8c33bbn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23225&group=uk.sport.cricket#23225

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 02:39:22 -0700 (PDT)
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Sat, 22 Oct 2022 09:39 UTC

On Saturday, October 22, 2022 at 9:49:18 AM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 10/22/2022 1:16 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:

> >> The lunatic low IQ clown RH complained about sliding and diving around.
> >>

> >> Secondly, how many cricket players got injured stepping on boundary markers?
> >>
> >> It was just a freak accident and this lunaticfuck Robert Henderson
> >> created a thread for it, cuz he DOESN'T have a life outside this newsgroup.
> >

> > "These subcontinental patients are desperately lacking in confidence, doctor" RH
> Cuz the EVIL barbaric WHITE CHRISTIAN THIEVES "INJECTED Self loathing,
> slavishness and inferiority complex" to PLUNDER and SUBJUGATE POC.
>

> POC should have just MASSACRED the EVIL WESTERN THIEVES like fucking
> PIGS and PROTECTED their land and wealth.

" Unsurprising that the have a gigantic inferiority complex, nurse, because to begin we they have a very low average IQ around the 90 mark and of course many have much lower IQs than the average as this patient exhibits... RH

Re: The dangers of modern fielding

<tj0kep$172$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23227&group=uk.sport.cricket#23227

From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 04:33:43 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Sat, 22 Oct 2022 11:33 UTC

On 10/22/2022 2:39 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:
> On Saturday, October 22, 2022 at 9:49:18 AM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:

>>> "These subcontinental patients are desperately lacking in confidence, doctor" RH
>> Cuz the EVIL barbaric WHITE CHRISTIAN THIEVES "INJECTED Self loathing,
>> slavishness and inferiority complex" to PLUNDER and SUBJUGATE POC.
>>

>> POC should have just MASSACRED the EVIL WESTERN THIEVES like fucking
>> PIGS and PROTECTED their land and wealth.
>
> " Unsurprising that the have a gigantic inferiority complex, nurse, because to begin we they have a very low average IQ around the 90 mark and of course many have much lower IQs than the average as this patient exhibits... RH

Arguments NEVER END with the EVIL WASP VIRUS because they NEVER ACCEPT
"FACTS and TRUTH".

I challenged you for an IQ test, any time, any where but you RAN AWAY
like a typical fucking WASP pussy.

You, personally deserve to be MERCILESSLY EUTHANIZED for your mentality
alone.

Just fucking DIE and SAVE valuable oxygen for the rest of the planet.

Re: The dangers of modern fielding

<0576d356-7fe9-4e1f-867f-b2bad297f400n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23231&group=uk.sport.cricket#23231

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 09:46:26 -0700 (PDT)
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Sat, 22 Oct 2022 16:46 UTC

On Saturday, October 22, 2022 at 12:33:49 PM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 10/22/2022 2:39 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:

> >> Cuz the EVIL barbaric WHITE CHRISTIAN THIEVES "INJECTED Self loathing,
> >> slavishness and inferiority complex" to PLUNDER and SUBJUGATE POC.
> >>

> >> POC should have just MASSACRED the EVIL WESTERN THIEVES like fucking
> >> PIGS and PROTECTED their land and wealth.
> >
> > " Unsurprising that the have a gigantic inferiority complex, nurse, because to begin we they have a very low average IQ around the 90 mark and of course many have much lower IQs than the average as this patient exhibits... RH
> Arguments NEVER END with the EVIL WASP VIRUS because they NEVER ACCEPT
> "FACTS and TRUTH".
>
> I challenged you for an IQ test, any time, any where but you RAN AWAY
> like a typical fucking WASP pussy.
>
> You, personally deserve to be MERCILESSLY EUTHANIZED for your mentality
> alone.
>
> Just fucking DIE and SAVE valuable oxygen for the rest of the planet.

" So, what you are saying Doctor is that patents like this are essentially children and consequently cannot handle Western society... RH

Re: The dangers of modern fielding

<tj1eov$14l9$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23233&group=uk.sport.cricket#23233

From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 12:02:54 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Sat, 22 Oct 2022 19:02 UTC

On 10/22/2022 9:46 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:
> On Saturday, October 22, 2022 at 12:33:49 PM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:

>>> " Unsurprising that the have a gigantic inferiority complex, nurse, because to begin we they have a very low average IQ around the 90 mark and of course many have much lower IQs than the average as this patient exhibits... RH
>> Arguments NEVER END with the EVIL WASP VIRUS because they NEVER ACCEPT
>> "FACTS and TRUTH".
>>
>> I challenged you for an IQ test, any time, any where but you RAN AWAY
>> like a typical fucking WASP pussy.
>>
>> You, personally deserve to be MERCILESSLY EUTHANIZED for your mentality
>> alone.
>>
>> Just fucking DIE and SAVE valuable oxygen for the rest of the planet.
>
> " So, what you are saying Doctor is that patents like this are essentially children and consequently cannot handle Western society... RH

Western societies are BUILT ON LIES, DEPENDENT ON LIES and POWERED BY
LIES, and HENCE must be COMPLETELY DESTROYED to make human species
RESPECTABLE.

You DON'T have even a "strand" of respectable DNA.

Just euthanize yourself and save valuable oxygen.

Re: The dangers of modern fielding

<tj1eql$14l9$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23234&group=uk.sport.cricket#23234

From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 12:03:47 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Sat, 22 Oct 2022 19:03 UTC

On 10/22/2022 9:46 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:
> On Saturday, October 22, 2022 at 12:33:49 PM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:

>>> " Unsurprising that the have a gigantic inferiority complex, nurse, because to begin we they have a very low average IQ around the 90 mark and of course many have much lower IQs than the average as this patient exhibits... RH
>> Arguments NEVER END with the EVIL WASP VIRUS because they NEVER ACCEPT
>> "FACTS and TRUTH".
>>
>> I challenged you for an IQ test, any time, any where but you RAN AWAY
>> like a typical fucking WASP pussy.
>>
>> You, personally deserve to be MERCILESSLY EUTHANIZED for your mentality
>> alone.
>>
>> Just fucking DIE and SAVE valuable oxygen for the rest of the planet.
>
> " So, what you are saying Doctor is that patents like this are essentially children and consequently cannot handle Western society... RH

Western societies are BUILT ON LIES, DEPENDENT ON LIES and POWERED BY
LIES, and HENCE must be COMPLETELY DESTROYED to make human species
RESPECTABLE.

Western civilization is built on lies, dependent on lies, powered by lies
https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/74S-wmF2r5g/m/w_yca9yWBQAJ

You DON'T have even a "strand" of respectable DNA.

Just euthanize yourself and save valuable oxygen.

Re: The dangers of modern fielding

<cd1b32e5-a15b-417a-9f16-3f980eb0664bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23238&group=uk.sport.cricket#23238

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2022 03:51:19 -0700 (PDT)
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Sun, 23 Oct 2022 10:51 UTC

On Saturday, October 22, 2022 at 5:46:27 PM UTC+1, Robert Henderson wrote:
> On Saturday, October 22, 2022 at 12:33:49 PM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:

> > > " Unsurprising that the have a gigantic inferiority complex, nurse, because to begin we they have a very low average IQ around the 90 mark and of course many have much lower IQs than the average as this patient exhibits... RH
> > Arguments NEVER END with the EVIL WASP VIRUS because they NEVER ACCEPT
> > "FACTS and TRUTH".
> >
> > I challenged you for an IQ test, any time, any where but you RAN AWAY
> > like a typical fucking WASP pussy.
> >
> > You, personally deserve to be MERCILESSLY EUTHANIZED for your mentality
> > alone.
> >
> > Just fucking DIE and SAVE valuable oxygen for the rest of the planet.
> " So, what you are saying Doctor is that patents like this are essentially children and consequently cannot handle Western society... RH

"Indeed, nurse. RH

Re: The dangers of modern fielding

<69b1885d-ce3e-44ac-988e-9cadc689d49cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23240&group=uk.sport.cricket#23240

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2022 04:25:30 -0700 (PDT)
From: richsdix...@gmail.com (Richard Dixon)
 by: Richard Dixon - Sun, 23 Oct 2022 11:25 UTC

On Sunday, 23 October 2022 at 11:51:20 UTC+1, anywh...@gmail.com wrote:

> "Indeed, nurse. RH

I see your desperate need for attention and company from Captain FBI outweighs how much his presence ruins the newsgroup.

But I guess you've never taken advice from anyone so will carry on replying to him.

Re: The dangers of modern fielding

<tj3c5a$1tjl$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23243&group=uk.sport.cricket#23243

From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2022 05:30:30 -0700
<jrcdgnF6b6hU1@mid.individual.net> <tiuhan$mvv$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<6c9106bf-4ab2-41f8-94ca-cb2eff284fb7n@googlegroups.com>
<tj0aqc$1su0$2@gioia.aioe.org>
<02f21f14-421a-42c7-acb3-ecbace8c33bbn@googlegroups.com>
<tj0kep$172$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<0576d356-7fe9-4e1f-867f-b2bad297f400n@googlegroups.com>
<cd1b32e5-a15b-417a-9f16-3f980eb0664bn@googlegroups.com>
<69b1885d-ce3e-44ac-988e-9cadc689d49cn@googlegroups.com>
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Sun, 23 Oct 2022 12:30 UTC

On 10/23/2022 4:25 AM, Richard Dixon wrote:
> On Sunday, 23 October 2022 at 11:51:20 UTC+1, anywh...@gmail.com wrote:
>
>> "Indeed, nurse. RH
>
> I see your desperate need for attention and company from Captain FBI outweighs how much his presence ruins the newsgroup.

The EVIL WEST "RUINED the WORLD" for centuries and turned humans into
dis-respectable species.

You should consider yourself lucky that you came across a "UNIQUE HUMAN"
like me.

I am the ONLY entity who can SAVE your already "neurally enslaved" brain
by CIA MI6 and MI5, but unfortunately I don't have power.

You are all soooo dumb, you are not understanding the GRAVITY OF THE
SITUATION.

All your brains are SEAMLESSLY LINKED to NSA HIVE AI Grid with your DNA
Resonance Frequency.

Every thought, memory and emotion which happens in your brains are
AUTOMATICALLY read and recorded in NSA Supercomputers.

> But I guess you've never taken advice from anyone so will carry on replying to him.

Re: The dangers of modern fielding

<tj3kv6$1kkp$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23249&group=uk.sport.cricket#23249

From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2022 08:00:51 -0700
<jrcdgnF6b6hU1@mid.individual.net> <tiuhan$mvv$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<6c9106bf-4ab2-41f8-94ca-cb2eff284fb7n@googlegroups.com>
<tj0aqc$1su0$2@gioia.aioe.org>
<02f21f14-421a-42c7-acb3-ecbace8c33bbn@googlegroups.com>
<tj0kep$172$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<0576d356-7fe9-4e1f-867f-b2bad297f400n@googlegroups.com>
<cd1b32e5-a15b-417a-9f16-3f980eb0664bn@googlegroups.com>
<69b1885d-ce3e-44ac-988e-9cadc689d49cn@googlegroups.com>
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Sun, 23 Oct 2022 15:00 UTC

On 10/23/2022 4:25 AM, Richard Dixon wrote:
> On Sunday, 23 October 2022 at 11:51:20 UTC+1, anywh...@gmail.com wrote:
>
>> "Indeed, nurse. RH
>
> I see your desperate need for attention and company from Captain FBI outweighs how much his presence ruins the newsgroup.
>
> But I guess you've never taken advice from anyone so will carry on replying to him.

I didn't ruin the group.

BLAME the EVIL CIA NSA MI6 MI5 Psychopaths who have been STALKING ME for
the last 16 years on these cricket newsgroups and issuing DEATH THREATS
and programming your brains to post comments with embedded responses to
my "private thoughts."

Re: The dangers of modern fielding

<068ee6ea-684a-4ca4-adff-ab22e5ff2c98n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23250&group=uk.sport.cricket#23250

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2022 08:04:39 -0700 (PDT)
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Sun, 23 Oct 2022 15:04 UTC

On Sunday, October 23, 2022 at 12:25:31 PM UTC+1, richsdi...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Sunday, 23 October 2022 at 11:51:20 UTC+1, anywh...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > "Indeed, nurse. RH
>
> I see your desperate need for attention and company from Captain FBI outweighs how much his presence ruins the newsgroup.
>
> But I guess you've never taken advice from anyone so will carry on replying to him.

Very pc Dixon continues to display his crippling lack of understanding of human nature... RH

Re: The dangers of modern fielding

<3c0ed1f2-7355-4be4-8df6-0ba02ae84e1bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23251&group=uk.sport.cricket#23251

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2022 08:07:06 -0700 (PDT)
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Sun, 23 Oct 2022 15:07 UTC

On Sunday, October 23, 2022 at 4:01:16 PM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 10/23/2022 4:25 AM, Richard Dixon wrote:
> > On Sunday, 23 October 2022 at 11:51:20 UTC+1, anywh...@gmail.com wrote:
> >
> >> "Indeed, nurse. RH
> >
> > I see your desperate need for attention and company from Captain FBI outweighs how much his presence ruins the newsgroup.
> >
> > But I guess you've never taken advice from anyone so will carry on replying to him.
> I didn't ruin the group.
>

> BLAME the EVIL CIA NSA MI6 MI5 Psychopaths who have been STALKING ME for
> the last 16 years on these cricket newsgroups and issuing DEATH THREATS
> and programming your brains to post comments with embedded responses to
> my "private thoughts."

"He''s in completer denial Doctor"........ RH

Re: The dangers of modern fielding

<tj3rdd$psn$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23258&group=uk.sport.cricket#23258

From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2022 09:50:52 -0700
<jrcdgnF6b6hU1@mid.individual.net> <tiuhan$mvv$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<6c9106bf-4ab2-41f8-94ca-cb2eff284fb7n@googlegroups.com>
<tj0aqc$1su0$2@gioia.aioe.org>
<02f21f14-421a-42c7-acb3-ecbace8c33bbn@googlegroups.com>
<tj0kep$172$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<0576d356-7fe9-4e1f-867f-b2bad297f400n@googlegroups.com>
<cd1b32e5-a15b-417a-9f16-3f980eb0664bn@googlegroups.com>
<69b1885d-ce3e-44ac-988e-9cadc689d49cn@googlegroups.com>
<tj3kv6$1kkp$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<3c0ed1f2-7355-4be4-8df6-0ba02ae84e1bn@googlegroups.com>
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Sun, 23 Oct 2022 16:50 UTC

On 10/23/2022 8:07 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:
> On Sunday, October 23, 2022 at 4:01:16 PM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:

>>> I see your desperate need for attention and company from Captain FBI outweighs how much his presence ruins the newsgroup.
>>>
>>> But I guess you've never taken advice from anyone so will carry on replying to him.
>> I didn't ruin the group.
>>

>> BLAME the EVIL CIA NSA MI6 MI5 Psychopaths who have been STALKING ME for
>> the last 16 years on these cricket newsgroups and issuing DEATH THREATS
>> and programming your brains to post comments with embedded responses to
>> my "private thoughts."
>
> "He''s in completer denial Doctor"........ RH

I post so many cricket threads, but you don't discuss them.

All you do is engage in personal attacks.

You should really EUTHANIZE yourself and save valuable oxygen.

Re: The dangers of modern fielding

<jrlad3Fhju6U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23262&group=uk.sport.cricket#23262

From: nos...@lane-farm.fsnet.co.uk (David North)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2022 18:02:25 +0100
 by: David North - Sun, 23 Oct 2022 17:02 UTC

On 20/10/2022 11:48, Hamish Laws wrote:
> On Thursday, October 20, 2022 at 8:39:57 PM UTC+11, anywh...@gmail.com wrote:

>>> the idea of the drill could well be to stay in the field of play

I did say 'if possible'. Also, if they need a boundary marker for
practice, they don't necessarily have to use the same one used in a
match if a safer alternative can be found.

>> That may well be so but it does not exonerate those in authority deciding to use the drill which by its nature is risky. RH
>
> Yeah, it's not like people need to field near the boundary...

Yes, but in a fielding drill, a player is likely to attempt numerous
catches, so the risk is much higher than in a match, when a boundary
fielder is unlikely to attempt more than one or two, if any.

--
David North

Re: The dangers of modern fielding

<jrlaujFhju3U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23264&group=uk.sport.cricket#23264

From: nos...@lane-farm.fsnet.co.uk (David North)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2022 18:11:45 +0100
<jrcdgnF6b6hU1@mid.individual.net> <tiuhan$mvv$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<6c9106bf-4ab2-41f8-94ca-cb2eff284fb7n@googlegroups.com>
<tj0aqc$1su0$2@gioia.aioe.org>
<02f21f14-421a-42c7-acb3-ecbace8c33bbn@googlegroups.com>
<tj0kep$172$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<0576d356-7fe9-4e1f-867f-b2bad297f400n@googlegroups.com>
<cd1b32e5-a15b-417a-9f16-3f980eb0664bn@googlegroups.com>
<69b1885d-ce3e-44ac-988e-9cadc689d49cn@googlegroups.com>
<068ee6ea-684a-4ca4-adff-ab22e5ff2c98n@googlegroups.com>
 by: David North - Sun, 23 Oct 2022 17:11 UTC

On 23/10/2022 16:04, Robert Henderson wrote:
> On Sunday, October 23, 2022 at 12:25:31 PM UTC+1, richsdi...@gmail.com wrote:
>> On Sunday, 23 October 2022 at 11:51:20 UTC+1, anywh...@gmail.com wrote:
>>
>>> "Indeed, nurse. RH
>>
>> I see your desperate need for attention and company from Captain FBI outweighs how much his presence ruins the newsgroup.
>>
>> But I guess you've never taken advice from anyone so will carry on replying to him.
>

> Very pc Dixon continues to display his crippling lack of understanding of human nature... RH

.... but he seems to understand _your_ nature. Or are you going to prove
him wrong?

--
David North

Re: The dangers of modern fielding

<8ea6a1ee-bec8-4821-9bf2-e195da48deb9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23279&group=uk.sport.cricket#23279

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2022 06:35:22 -0700 (PDT)
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Mon, 24 Oct 2022 13:35 UTC

On Sunday, October 23, 2022 at 6:11:48 PM UTC+1, nos...@lane-farm.fsnet.co.uk wrote:
> On 23/10/2022 16:04, Robert Henderson wrote:

> >> I see your desperate need for attention and company from Captain FBI outweighs how much his presence ruins the newsgroup.
> >>
> >> But I guess you've never taken advice from anyone so will carry on replying to him.
> >

> > Very pc Dixon continues to display his crippling lack of understanding of human nature... RH
> ... but he seems to understand _your_ nature. Or are you going to prove
> him wrong?
>
> --
> David North

Absolutely priceless.

I of course feel it is my duty as an Englishman to keep a watching brief on FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer.... RH

Re: The dangers of modern fielding

<ff72758a-31f8-49f5-a5ca-b270cdd70b73n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23280&group=uk.sport.cricket#23280

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2022 08:32:23 -0700 (PDT)
From: nasti.ch...@gmail.com (Nasti Chestikov)
 by: Nasti Chestikov - Mon, 24 Oct 2022 15:32 UTC

On Monday, 24 October 2022 at 14:35:23 UTC+1, anywh...@gmail.com wrote:

> I of course feel it is my duty as an Englishman to keep a watching brief on FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer.... RH

Is he Corley using another sock puppet?

Re: The dangers of modern fielding

<tj6cem$d2$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23281&group=uk.sport.cricket#23281

From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2022 08:53:56 -0700
<jrcdgnF6b6hU1@mid.individual.net> <tiuhan$mvv$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<6c9106bf-4ab2-41f8-94ca-cb2eff284fb7n@googlegroups.com>
<tj0aqc$1su0$2@gioia.aioe.org>
<02f21f14-421a-42c7-acb3-ecbace8c33bbn@googlegroups.com>
<tj0kep$172$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<0576d356-7fe9-4e1f-867f-b2bad297f400n@googlegroups.com>
<cd1b32e5-a15b-417a-9f16-3f980eb0664bn@googlegroups.com>
<69b1885d-ce3e-44ac-988e-9cadc689d49cn@googlegroups.com>
<068ee6ea-684a-4ca4-adff-ab22e5ff2c98n@googlegroups.com>
<jrlaujFhju3U1@mid.individual.net>
<8ea6a1ee-bec8-4821-9bf2-e195da48deb9n@googlegroups.com>
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Mon, 24 Oct 2022 15:53 UTC

On 10/24/2022 6:35 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:
> On Sunday, October 23, 2022 at 6:11:48 PM UTC+1, nos...@lane-farm.fsnet.co.uk wrote:

>>> Very pc Dixon continues to display his crippling lack of understanding of human nature... RH
>> ... but he seems to understand _your_ nature. Or are you going to prove
>> him wrong?
>>
>> --
>> David North
>
> Absolutely priceless.
>
> I of course feel it is my duty as an Englishman to keep a watching brief on FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer.... RH

You low IQ lunatic clown.

David North slapped you on your fuck face but you had NO clue.

Re: The dangers of modern fielding

<dc93c832-538e-4c7d-b06b-474b1ede5da0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23283&group=uk.sport.cricket#23283

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2022 09:59:05 -0700 (PDT)
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Mon, 24 Oct 2022 16:59 UTC

On Monday, October 24, 2022 at 4:54:01 PM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 10/24/2022 6:35 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:

> >> ... but he seems to understand _your_ nature. Or are you going to prove
> >> him wrong?
> >>
> >> --
> >> David North
> >
> > Absolutely priceless.
> >
> > I of course feel it is my duty as an Englishman to keep a watching brief on FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer.... RH
> You low IQ lunatic clown.
>
> David North slapped you on your fuck face but you had NO clue.

"Give the subcontinental a triple dose of largactyl , nurse .... RH

Re: The dangers of modern fielding

<tj8k7h$h58$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23292&group=uk.sport.cricket#23292

From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 05:18:57 -0700
<jrcdgnF6b6hU1@mid.individual.net> <tiuhan$mvv$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<6c9106bf-4ab2-41f8-94ca-cb2eff284fb7n@googlegroups.com>
<tj0aqc$1su0$2@gioia.aioe.org>
<02f21f14-421a-42c7-acb3-ecbace8c33bbn@googlegroups.com>
<tj0kep$172$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<0576d356-7fe9-4e1f-867f-b2bad297f400n@googlegroups.com>
<cd1b32e5-a15b-417a-9f16-3f980eb0664bn@googlegroups.com>
<69b1885d-ce3e-44ac-988e-9cadc689d49cn@googlegroups.com>
<068ee6ea-684a-4ca4-adff-ab22e5ff2c98n@googlegroups.com>
<jrlaujFhju3U1@mid.individual.net>
<8ea6a1ee-bec8-4821-9bf2-e195da48deb9n@googlegroups.com>
<tj6cem$d2$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<dc93c832-538e-4c7d-b06b-474b1ede5da0n@googlegroups.com>
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Tue, 25 Oct 2022 12:18 UTC

On 10/24/2022 9:59 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:
> On Monday, October 24, 2022 at 4:54:01 PM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:

>>> Absolutely priceless.
>>>
>>> I of course feel it is my duty as an Englishman to keep a watching brief on FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer.... RH
>> You low IQ lunatic clown.
>>
>> David North slapped you on your fuck face but you had NO clue.
>
> "Give the subcontinental a triple dose of largactyl , nurse .... RH

Just EUTHANIZE this low IQ lunatic racist fuck Robert Henderson like a
mad dog, nurse.