Please help keep the world clean: others may wish to use it.

aus+uk / uk.sport.cricket / Australia is the HAPPIEST in Ireland beating England

SubjectAuthor
* Australia is the HAPPIEST in Ireland beating EnglandFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
+* Re: Australia is the HAPPIEST in Ireland beating EnglandRobert Henderson
|+* Re: Australia is the HAPPIEST in Ireland beating EnglandJohn Hall
||+- Re: Australia is the HAPPIEST in Ireland beating EnglandFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
||+- Re: Australia is the HAPPIEST in Ireland beating Englandjack fredricks
||`* Re: Australia is the HAPPIEST in Ireland beating EnglandRobert Henderson
|| `- Re: Australia is the HAPPIEST in Ireland beating EnglandFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
|`- Re: Australia is the HAPPIEST in Ireland beating EnglandFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
`* Re: Australia is the HAPPIEST in Ireland beating EnglandNasti Chestikov
 `* Re: Australia is the HAPPIEST in Ireland beating EnglandJohn Hall
  +* Re: Australia is the HAPPIEST in Ireland beating EnglandMike Holmans
  |`- Re: Australia is the HAPPIEST in Ireland beating EnglandNasti Chestikov
  `- Re: Australia is the HAPPIEST in Ireland beating EnglandFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

1
Australia is the HAPPIEST in Ireland beating England

<tjapgd$7hl$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23311&group=uk.sport.cricket#23311

From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Subject: Australia is the HAPPIEST in Ireland beating England
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2022 01:01:19 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Wed, 26 Oct 2022 08:01 UTC

Australia wouldn't have made the Semis if England beat Ireland.

Now since Ireland beat England on DLS, Australia can make semis by
beating England and writing their own destiny.

Well done Ireland.

Despite dropping three catches, they were ahead of England.

Re: Australia is the HAPPIEST in Ireland beating England

<48ebe332-931b-4208-b4f0-eea180f8350fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23313&group=uk.sport.cricket#23313

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2022 01:36:56 -0700 (PDT)
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Wed, 26 Oct 2022 08:36 UTC

On Wednesday, October 26, 2022 at 9:01:23 AM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> Australia wouldn't have made the Semis if England beat Ireland.
>
> Now since Ireland beat England on DLS, Australia can make semis by
> beating England and writing their own destiny.
>
> Well done Ireland.
>
> Despite dropping three catches, they were ahead of England.

Just before they came off for rain England for the first time in the innings were beginning to motor. They were only 5 runs behind on the recalculated score with Livingston and Ali at the crease with Woakes, Curran' Rashid and Wood to come and only 50 odd runs needed to win off 5 and a bit overs.. RH

Re: Australia is the HAPPIEST in Ireland beating England

<HWcR78BxoPWjFw3c@jhall_nospamxx.co.uk>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23318&group=uk.sport.cricket#23318

From: john_nos...@jhall.co.uk (John Hall)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2022 10:13:21 +0100
 by: John Hall - Wed, 26 Oct 2022 09:13 UTC

In message <48ebe332-931b-4208-b4f0-eea180f8350fn@googlegroups.com>,
Robert Henderson <anywhere156@gmail.com> writes
>On Wednesday, October 26, 2022 at 9:01:23 AM UTC+1,
>FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
>> Australia wouldn't have made the Semis if England beat Ireland.
>>
>> Now since Ireland beat England on DLS, Australia can make semis by
>> beating England and writing their own destiny.
>>
>> Well done Ireland.
>>
>> Despite dropping three catches, they were ahead of England.
>

>Just before they came off for rain England for the first time in the
>innings were beginning to motor. They were only 5 runs behind on the
>recalculated score with Livingston and Ali at the crease with Woakes,
>Curran' Rashid and Wood to come and only 50 odd runs needed to win
>off 5 and a bit overs. RH

Ali was the one England player to bat with any fluency. Ironically, I
don't think either of you is a fan of his, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
because Ali's of Pakistani descent and you because you don't accept him
as English.
--
John Hall
"Home is heaven and orgies are vile,

Re: Australia is the HAPPIEST in Ireland beating England

<tjav0v$uec$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23322&group=uk.sport.cricket#23322

From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2022 02:35:28 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Wed, 26 Oct 2022 09:35 UTC

On 10/26/2022 1:36 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:
> On Wednesday, October 26, 2022 at 9:01:23 AM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
>> Australia wouldn't have made the Semis if England beat Ireland.
>>
>> Now since Ireland beat England on DLS, Australia can make semis by
>> beating England and writing their own destiny.
>>
>> Well done Ireland.
>>
>> Despite dropping three catches, they were ahead of England.
>

> Just before they came off for rain England for the first time in the innings were beginning to motor. They were only 5 runs behind on the recalculated score with Livingston and Ali at the crease with Woakes, Curran' Rashid and Wood to come and only 50 odd runs needed to win off 5 and a bit overs. RH

KNOWN FACT:

Rain was forecast.

But still England DIDN'T PLAN their chase on DLS method.

Poor planning and hence deserved to LOSE.

England were actually lucky that Ireland dropped 3 catches.

Re: Australia is the HAPPIEST in Ireland beating England

<tjav87$12bn$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23323&group=uk.sport.cricket#23323

From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2022 02:39:20 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Wed, 26 Oct 2022 09:39 UTC

On 10/26/2022 2:13 AM, John Hall wrote:
> In message <48ebe332-931b-4208-b4f0-eea180f8350fn@googlegroups.com>,
> Robert Henderson <anywhere156@gmail.com> writes
>> On Wednesday, October 26, 2022 at 9:01:23 AM UTC+1,
>> FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
>>> Australia wouldn't have made the Semis if England beat Ireland.
>>>
>>> Now since Ireland beat England on DLS, Australia can make semis by
>>> beating England and writing their own destiny.
>>>
>>> Well done Ireland.
>>>
>>> Despite dropping three catches, they were ahead of England.
>>

>> Just before they came off for rain England for the first time in the
>> innings were beginning to motor. They were only 5 runs behind on the
>> recalculated score with  Livingston and Ali  at the crease with
>> Woakes, Curran' Rashid  and Wood to come and only 50  odd runs needed
>> to win off 5 and a bit overs.   RH
>
> Ali was the one England player to bat with any fluency. Ironically, I
> don't think either of you is a fan of his, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
> because Ali's of Pakistani descent and you because you don't accept him
> as English.

You clown,

I "NEVER" said a single bad word against Moeen Ali.

I "respect" him for his cricketing skills.

Nobody on this planet can ever psychoanalyze me, cuz I am "completely
different" from the rest of the human species.

Don't waste your time.

Re: Australia is the HAPPIEST in Ireland beating England

<8b713418-4b69-48be-96da-acd36a8e84d2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23325&group=uk.sport.cricket#23325

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2022 02:52:48 -0700 (PDT)
From: jzfredri...@gmail.com (jack fredricks)
 by: jack fredricks - Wed, 26 Oct 2022 09:52 UTC

On Wednesday, October 26, 2022 at 7:17:45 PM UTC+10, John Hall wrote:
> Ali was the one England player to bat with any fluency. Ironically, I
> don't think either of you is a fan of his, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
> because Ali's of Pakistani descent and you because you don't accept him
> as English.

RH's racism is strangely more nuanced than that.
He think's Ali is "English enough" to be a UK politician, or judge, or even PM.
He just doesn't think Ali is "English enough" to play *cricket* for England.
Strange indeed.

Re: Australia is the HAPPIEST in Ireland beating England

<2f01574d-9015-4a36-b5e4-5aff3f316ac1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23331&group=uk.sport.cricket#23331

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2022 05:06:31 -0700 (PDT)
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Wed, 26 Oct 2022 12:06 UTC

On Wednesday, October 26, 2022 at 10:17:45 AM UTC+1, John Hall wrote:
> In message <48ebe332-931b-4208...@googlegroups.com>,
> Robert Henderson <anywh...@gmail.com> writes
> >On Wednesday, October 26, 2022 at 9:01:23 AM UTC+1,
> >FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> >> Australia wouldn't have made the Semis if England beat Ireland.
> >>
> >> Now since Ireland beat England on DLS, Australia can make semis by
> >> beating England and writing their own destiny.
> >>
> >> Well done Ireland.
> >>
> >> Despite dropping three catches, they were ahead of England.
> >

> >Just before they came off for rain England for the first time in the
> >innings were beginning to motor. They were only 5 runs behind on the
> >recalculated score with Livingston and Ali at the crease with Woakes,
> >Curran' Rashid and Wood to come and only 50 odd runs needed to win
> >off 5 and a bit overs. RH
> Ali was the one England player to bat with any fluency. Ironically, I
> don't think either of you is a fan of his, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
> because Ali's of Pakistani descent and you because you don't accept him
> as English.
> --
> John Hall

Unlike the liberal bigots who infest this ng I remain firmly attached to reality. I disapprove of the Ali's selection for the reason I have given many times but while he is being selected for England I
judge the England team's efforts on the selected side. RH

Re: Australia is the HAPPIEST in Ireland beating England

<tjb9n2$3i3$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23334&group=uk.sport.cricket#23334

From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2022 05:37:55 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Wed, 26 Oct 2022 12:37 UTC

On 10/26/2022 5:06 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:
> On Wednesday, October 26, 2022 at 10:17:45 AM UTC+1, John Hall wrote:
>> In message <48ebe332-931b-4208...@googlegroups.com>,
>> Robert Henderson <anywh...@gmail.com> writes

>>> Just before they came off for rain England for the first time in the
>>> innings were beginning to motor. They were only 5 runs behind on the
>>> recalculated score with Livingston and Ali at the crease with Woakes,
>>> Curran' Rashid and Wood to come and only 50 odd runs needed to win
>>> off 5 and a bit overs. RH
>> Ali was the one England player to bat with any fluency. Ironically, I
>> don't think either of you is a fan of his, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
>> because Ali's of Pakistani descent and you because you don't accept him
>> as English.
>> --
>> John Hall
>
> Unlike the liberal bigots who infest this ng I remain firmly attached to reality.

What you "THINK" REALITY IS, is NOT REALITY.

It is "FAKE/DELUSIONAL REALITY" filled with your "personal low IQ stupid
ass emotions, opinions, racism, LIES and FEELINGS".

>I disapprove of the Ali's selection for the reason I have given many times but while he is being selected for England I
> judge the England team's efforts on the selected side. RH

Nobody in the world gives a fuck about your approvals and disapprovals,
not even your dumb mom who probably thought she made a mistake of NOT
swallowing instead.

START living in REAL REALITY.

Re: Australia is the HAPPIEST in Ireland beating England

<6bd3676d-3483-4dbf-a69f-7acab54164fen@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23341&group=uk.sport.cricket#23341

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2022 08:48:30 -0700 (PDT)
From: nasti.ch...@gmail.com (Nasti Chestikov)
 by: Nasti Chestikov - Wed, 26 Oct 2022 15:48 UTC

On Wednesday, 26 October 2022 at 09:01:23 UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> Australia wouldn't have made the Semis if England beat Ireland.
>
> Now since Ireland beat England on DLS, Australia can make semis by
> beating England and writing their own destiny.
>
> Well done Ireland.
>
> Despite dropping three catches, they were ahead of England.

Had to really search on the BBC website for this story.

Can't think why........the moment England win anything it's plastered everywhere.

Ditto football.......do you know, I only just found out England got thumped 4-0 at home by Hungary back in June.......nothing at all on the website back then.

Re: Australia is the HAPPIEST in Ireland beating England

<ODJON7CNqWWjFwnd@jhall_nospamxx.co.uk>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23343&group=uk.sport.cricket#23343

From: john_nos...@jhall.co.uk (John Hall)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2022 18:12:45 +0100
 by: John Hall - Wed, 26 Oct 2022 17:12 UTC

In message <6bd3676d-3483-4dbf-a69f-7acab54164fen@googlegroups.com>,
Nasti Chestikov <nasti.chestikov@gmail.com> writes

It's currently the lead story on https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport as it also
is in the Sport section of https://www.bbc.co.uk/news
--
John Hall
"Home is heaven and orgies are vile,
But you *need* an orgy, once in a while."
Ogden Nash (1902-1971)

Re: Australia is the HAPPIEST in Ireland beating England

<9jcjlhhe96l6daappq8e9nulf09qckq7hs@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23346&group=uk.sport.cricket#23346

From: spa...@jackalope.uk (Mike Holmans)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2022 23:24:05 +0100
 by: Mike Holmans - Wed, 26 Oct 2022 22:24 UTC

On Wed, 26 Oct 2022 18:12:45 +0100, John Hall
<john_nospam@jhall.co.uk> wrote:

>In message <6bd3676d-3483-4dbf-a69f-7acab54164fen@googlegroups.com>,
>Nasti Chestikov <nasti.chestikov@gmail.com> writes
>>On Wednesday, 26 October 2022 at 09:01:23 UTC+1,
>>FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
>>> Australia wouldn't have made the Semis if England beat Ireland.
>>>
>>> Now since Ireland beat England on DLS, Australia can make semis by
>>> beating England and writing their own destiny.
>>>
>>> Well done Ireland.
>>>
>>> Despite dropping three catches, they were ahead of England.
>>
>>Had to really search on the BBC website for this story.
>>
>>Can't think why........the moment England win anything it's plastered
>>everywhere.
>
>It's currently the lead story on https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport as it also
>is in the Sport section of https://www.bbc.co.uk/news

Well, that's the British Broadcasting Corporation's website.

The editorial policy of the Boring Bastards Club website from where
Chestikov gets her news is obviously somewhat different.

Cheers,

Mike

Re: Australia is the HAPPIEST in Ireland beating England

<tjdc2e$1tt8$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23347&group=uk.sport.cricket#23347

From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2022 00:30:22 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Thu, 27 Oct 2022 07:30 UTC

On 10/26/2022 10:12 AM, John Hall wrote:
> In message <6bd3676d-3483-4dbf-a69f-7acab54164fen@googlegroups.com>,
> Nasti Chestikov <nasti.chestikov@gmail.com> writes
>> On Wednesday, 26 October 2022 at 09:01:23 UTC+1,
>> FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
>>> Australia wouldn't have made the Semis if England beat Ireland.
>>>
>>> Now since Ireland beat England on DLS, Australia can make semis by
>>> beating England and writing their own destiny.
>>>
>>> Well done Ireland.
>>>
>>> Despite dropping three catches, they were ahead of England.
>>
>> Had to really search on the BBC website for this story.
>>
>> Can't think why........the moment England win anything it's plastered
>> everywhere.
>
> It's currently the lead story on https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport as it also
> is in the Sport section of https://www.bbc.co.uk/news

Simple question.

Are brit rags cricket sections supposed to write reports about ANY
cricket matches played by major test playing countries OR "ONLY" matches
played by "White countries"?

If the answer is, ONLY white countries, then I have NO complaints.

IF NOT, then HOW COME neither Guardian NOR Telegraph published reports
about India vs Pak recent Asia cup T20 cricket matches?

BE HONEST and SPEAK THE TRUTH.

As a cricket fan yourself, WHICH match is MORE IMPORTANT between a
Aus-Zim bilateral AND India-Pak ASIA Cup T20 match?

For Guardian and Telegraph, Aus vs Zim bilateral is MORE IMPORTANT than
India vs Pakistan Asia Cup Match
https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/ASIUqGz5J18/m/v0Gwwi3yAAAJ

UNBEARABLE ARROGANCE OF RACIST WESTERN WHITES
https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/gDo8nx2lp54/m/dVX-NPWtBQAJ

Re: Australia is the HAPPIEST in Ireland beating England

<6f5ea4d7-098d-4491-9b3f-0e67dd6a1d22n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23353&group=uk.sport.cricket#23353

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2022 08:32:18 -0700 (PDT)
From: nasti.ch...@gmail.com (Nasti Chestikov)
 by: Nasti Chestikov - Thu, 27 Oct 2022 15:32 UTC

On Wednesday, 26 October 2022 at 23:24:07 UTC+1, Mike Holmans wrote:

> The editorial policy of the Boring Bastards Club website from where
> Chestikov gets her news is obviously somewhat different.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Mike

Stomach playing you up Mike?