Newsgroups: aus.cars
From: noneofy...@biz.com.au (lindsay)
Subject: mindless hypocrisy...
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2023 21:19:16 +1100
 by: lindsay - Mon, 20 Feb 2023 10:19 UTC

beautiful night up here.. loving retirement. just had the roof restored
at home, so i'm outa melburg. I've ran outa popcorn but... :-D

https://www.news.com.au/technology/online/social/meta-introduces-facebook-fee-gives-thousands-of-workers-subpar-performance-reviews/news-story/dde7aefdb8d2943f595ecf1335b0c8bf

seems like suckerburg is following the english twinks path, and imposing
fees, if you want to be "verified" .. social media doesnt mean a lot to
me.. and esp faecesbook... been thrown out a few times for silly
shit... but the announcement that fearless flog wants people to pay?
Yeah, nah. So i made a post regarding the fact that i'd been turfed for
trivial shit, whilst Facebook allows this:

https://imgur.com/a/psm6wjG

9flagged as adult content... sorry Felix...) "designer chairs".. i was
going to reply to tthe ad and suggest "Imagine having a dick that small...!

took all of 10 seconds to see my post removed and the flogs to remind me
of their standards!

https://imgur.com/a/fhQV47d

So facebook are happy to accept money from people who advertise porn to
ANYONE who uses facebook marketplace, but their standards dictate that i
get 3 days because i said i hate chinese< after sinking 5 submarines in
a fucking game?

suckerberg has the hypocrisy level of the FLC

Re: mindless hypocrisy...

<tsvj70$o74j$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23271&group=aus.cars#23271

From: me...@home.com (Noddy)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Subject: Re: mindless hypocrisy...
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2023 21:49:04 +1100
 by: Noddy - Mon, 20 Feb 2023 10:49 UTC

On 20/02/2023 9:19 pm, lindsay wrote:

> beautiful night up here.. loving retirement. just had the roof restored
> at home, so i'm outa melburg. I've ran outa popcorn but... :-D
>
> https://www.news.com.au/technology/online/social/meta-introduces-facebook-fee-gives-thousands-of-workers-subpar-performance-reviews/news-story/dde7aefdb8d2943f595ecf1335b0c8bf
>
> seems like suckerburg is following the english twinks path, and imposing
> fees, if you want to be "verified" .. social media doesnt mean a lot to
> me.. and esp faecesbook...  been thrown out a few times for silly
> shit... but the announcement that fearless flog wants people to pay?
> Yeah, nah. So i made a post regarding the fact that i'd been turfed for
> trivial shit, whilst Facebook allows this:
>
> https://imgur.com/a/psm6wjG
>
> 9flagged as adult content... sorry Felix...) "designer chairs".. i was
> going to reply to tthe ad and suggest "Imagine having a dick that small...!

ROTFL :)

I saw that one the other day and laughed :)

> took all of 10 seconds to see my post removed and the flogs to remind me
> of their standards!
>
> https://imgur.com/a/fhQV47d
>
> So facebook are happy to accept money from people who advertise porn to
> ANYONE who uses facebook marketplace, but their standards dictate that i
> get 3 days because i said i hate chinese< after sinking 5 submarines in
> a fucking game?
>
> suckerberg has the hypocrisy level of the FLC

Sure does. Facebook has become a complete joke these days. I only
maintain a presence because I'm a member of a few car pages and have my
own page for local residents (and yeah, we don't accept memberships from
fixated lunatics pretending to be Asian women Alvey :), but aside from
that it's a total waste of time.

Regards,
Noddy.

Re: mindless hypocrisy...

<28RIL.779466$Tcw8.424286@fx10.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23288&group=aus.cars#23288

Newsgroups: aus.cars
From: Patty.O....@Coast.org (alvey)
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2023 20:56:30 GMT
 by: alvey - Mon, 20 Feb 2023 20:56 UTC

Noddy <me@home.com> wrote in news:tsvj70$o74j$2@dont-email.me:

> Sure does. Facebook has become a complete joke these days. I only
> maintain a presence because I'm a member of a few car pages and have
> my own page for local residents (and yeah, we don't accept memberships
> from fixated lunatics pretending to be Asian women Alvey :),
So you & your troop don't like the truth being repeated, but it's perfectly
fine for you to plop out the same old lies time after time. And lies from
behind a (snigger) killfile at that.

What a poor creature you are Fraudster.

> but aside from that it's a total waste of time.

lol!
Straight from the Life of Brian. "Aside from the roads, education..."

alvey

Re: mindless hypocrisy...

<63f420e5$1@news.ausics.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23318&group=aus.cars#23318

Newsgroups: aus.cars
From: ozi...@xizo.am (Ozix)
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2023 09:39:49 +0800
 by: Ozix - Tue, 21 Feb 2023 01:39 UTC

lindsay wrote:

> seems like suckerburg is following the english twinks path, and imposing
> fees, if you want to be "verified" .. social media doesnt mean a lot to
> me.. and esp faecesbook...  been thrown out a few times for silly
> shit... but the announcement that fearless flog wants people to pay?
> Yeah, nah. So i made a post regarding the fact that i'd been turfed for
> trivial shit, whilst Facebook allows this:

That was Elon Musk at Twitter who tried that. Copped quite a backlash.