The devil finds work for idle glands.

aus+uk / uk.sport.cricket / Re: Rishi Sunak about to become UK PM - Robert Henderson suffers INFINITE PAIN

SubjectAuthor
* Rishi Sunak about to become UK PM - Robert Henderson suffers INFINITEFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
`* Re: Rishi Sunak about to become UK PM - Robert Henderson suffersRobert Henderson
 +* Re: Rishi Sunak about to become UK PM - Robert Henderson suffersFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
 |+* Re: Rishi Sunak about to become UK PM - Robert Henderson suffersRobert Henderson
 ||`* Re: Rishi Sunak about to become UK PM - Robert Henderson suffersFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
 || `* Re: Rishi Sunak about to become UK PM - Robert Henderson suffersRobert Henderson
 ||  `* Re: Rishi Sunak about to become UK PM - Robert Henderson suffersFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
 ||   `* Re: Rishi Sunak about to become UK PM - Robert Henderson suffersRobert Henderson
 ||    `- Re: Rishi Sunak about to become UK PM - Robert Henderson suffersFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
 |+* Re: Rishi Sunak about to become UK PM - Robert Henderson suffersAndrew Smith
 ||`- Re: Rishi Sunak about to become UK PM - Robert Henderson suffersFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
 |`* Re: Rishi Sunak about to become UK PM - Robert Henderson suffersAndrew Smith
 | `- Re: MERCILESSLY SLAUGHTER CIA NSA DHS FBI PSYCHOPATHS who areFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
 `* Re: Rishi Sunak about to become UK PM - Robert Henderson suffersRobert Henderson
  `* Re: Rishi Sunak about to become UK PM - Robert Henderson suffersFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
   `* Re: Rishi Sunak about to become UK PM - Robert Henderson suffersRobert Henderson
    `- Re: Rishi Sunak about to become UK PM - Robert Henderson suffersFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

1
Rishi Sunak about to become UK PM - Robert Henderson suffers INFINITE PAIN

<tj6dgm$l4n$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23282&group=uk.sport.cricket#23282

From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket,rec.sport.cricket,soc.culture.uk
Subject: Rishi Sunak about to become UK PM - Robert Henderson suffers INFINITE
PAIN
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2022 09:12:03 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Mon, 24 Oct 2022 16:12 UTC

I personally don't care and in fact think it means absolutely nothing
but I still wanted to post this and STICK IT INTO the resident lunatic
Robert Henderson to make him CRY like a fucking cunt that an brown Asian
is becoming UK PM.

Rishi Sunak will become the next U.K. prime minister
https://www.npr.org/2022/10/24/1130965651/rishi-sunak-uk-prime-minister

LONDON — Rishi Sunak is now all but guaranteed to become Britain's next
prime minister after both the leading contenders considered his rivals
in the race to replace Liz Truss pulled out before a single vote was
cast among members of the Conservative party.

Considered a centrist and pragmatic politician, he emerged in the latest
leadership contest as a safe pair of hands to guide the U.K., after Liz
Truss' policy proposals around tax cuts and spending shook the
government's credibility and spooked markets.

Re: Rishi Sunak about to become UK PM - Robert Henderson suffers INFINITE PAIN

<409b78b1-8097-4258-aeec-e1d55d3ae266n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23284&group=uk.sport.cricket#23284

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2022 10:06:23 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Rishi Sunak about to become UK PM - Robert Henderson suffers
INFINITE PAIN
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Mon, 24 Oct 2022 17:06 UTC

On Monday, October 24, 2022 at 5:12:08 PM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> I personally don't care and in fact think it means absolutely nothing
> but I still wanted to post this and STICK IT INTO the resident lunatic
> Robert Henderson to make him CRY like a fucking cunt that an brown Asian
> is becoming UK PM.

> Rishi Sunak will become the next U.K. prime minister
> https://www.npr.org/2022/10/24/1130965651/rishi-sunak-uk-prime-minister
>

> LONDON — Rishi Sunak is now all but guaranteed to become Britain's next
> prime minister after both the leading contenders considered his rivals
> in the race to replace Liz Truss pulled out before a single vote was
> cast among members of the Conservative party.
>
> Considered a centrist and pragmatic politician, he emerged in the latest
> leadership contest as a safe pair of hands to guide the U.K., after Liz
> Truss' policy proposals around tax cuts and spending shook the
> government's credibility and spooked markets.

RH Sunak is hopeless at responding to questions . RH

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2022/10/24/rishi-sunaks-colleagues-already-sharpening-axe-readiness-another/?li_source=LI&li_medium=liftigniter-rhr

Some of Rishi Sunak's colleagues are already sharpening the axe in readiness for another execution
Mr Sunak might struggle even to last as long as Liz Truss, warn some Conservative MPs

ByGordon Rayner, ASSOCIATE EDITOR
24 October 2022 • 1:22pm
Boris Johnson and Rishi Sunak
Boris Johnson and Rishi Sunak both have camps of supporters that are not easy bedfellows
Having being confirmed as prime minister on Monday, Rishi Sunak is the political equivalent of Henry VIII’s next wife: believing, despite all evidence to the contrary, that he will succeed where so many others have come a cropper. Ominously, some of his colleagues are already sharpening the axe in readiness for another execution.

The Conservative Party has become so addicted to serial regicide that some of its MPs are predicting Mr Sunak might struggle even to last as long as Liz Truss, and will be forced out like his three predecessors, unable to marshal the considerable majority built in 2019.

Read more about it - https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2022/10/24/rishi-sunaks-colleagues-already-sharpening-axe-readiness-another/?li_source=LI&li_medium=liftigniter-rhr

RH

Re: Rishi Sunak about to become UK PM - Robert Henderson suffers INFINITE PAIN

<tj6hc9$nff$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23285&group=uk.sport.cricket#23285

From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
INFINITE PAIN
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2022 10:18:00 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Mon, 24 Oct 2022 17:18 UTC

On 10/24/2022 10:06 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:
> On Monday, October 24, 2022 at 5:12:08 PM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
>> I personally don't care and in fact think it means absolutely nothing
>> but I still wanted to post this and STICK IT INTO the resident lunatic
>> Robert Henderson to make him CRY like a fucking cunt that an brown Asian
>> is becoming UK PM.

>> Rishi Sunak will become the next U.K. prime minister
>> https://www.npr.org/2022/10/24/1130965651/rishi-sunak-uk-prime-minister
>>

>> LONDON — Rishi Sunak is now all but guaranteed to become Britain's next
>> prime minister after both the leading contenders considered his rivals
>> in the race to replace Liz Truss pulled out before a single vote was
>> cast among members of the Conservative party.
>>
>> Considered a centrist and pragmatic politician, he emerged in the latest
>> leadership contest as a safe pair of hands to guide the U.K., after Liz
>> Truss' policy proposals around tax cuts and spending shook the
>> government's credibility and spooked markets.
>
> RH Sunak is hopeless at responding to questions . RH
>
> https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2022/10/24/rishi-sunaks-colleagues-already-sharpening-axe-readiness-another/?li_source=LI&li_medium=liftigniter-rhr
>
> Some of Rishi Sunak's colleagues are already sharpening the axe in readiness for another execution
> Mr Sunak might struggle even to last as long as Liz Truss, warn some Conservative MPs
>
> ByGordon Rayner, ASSOCIATE EDITOR
> 24 October 2022 • 1:22pm
> Boris Johnson and Rishi Sunak
> Boris Johnson and Rishi Sunak both have camps of supporters that are not easy bedfellows
> Having being confirmed as prime minister on Monday, Rishi Sunak is the political equivalent of Henry VIII’s next wife: believing, despite all evidence to the contrary, that he will succeed where so many others have come a cropper. Ominously, some of his colleagues are already sharpening the axe in readiness for another execution.
>
> The Conservative Party has become so addicted to serial regicide that some of its MPs are predicting Mr Sunak might struggle even to last as long as Liz Truss, and will be forced out like his three predecessors, unable to marshal the considerable majority built in 2019.
>
> Read more about it - https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2022/10/24/rishi-sunaks-colleagues-already-sharpening-axe-readiness-another/?li_source=LI&li_medium=liftigniter-rhr
>
> RH

I already STATED that I DON'T give a fuck about Sunak becoming PM of UK.

It means nothing to me AND nothing to India, Hindus and POC.

In fact, it gives the racist tories to BRAG that they are very civilized.

The FACT that conservatives are already SHARPENING KNIVES for Sunak
PROVES that England is a FUCKING JOKE, that it had THREE PMS, three
Chancellors and three home secretaries in 3 MONTHS.

Entire world is LAUGHING at the LOW IQ fucking British CLOWNS who are
playing musical chairs to elect PM, Chancellor and Home Secretary.

If conservatives are sharpening knives to get rid of Sunak, WHY even
make him PM in the first place, waste everybody's time and emotions?

Brit clowns DON'T know what the fuck they are doing.

Re: Rishi Sunak about to become UK PM - Robert Henderson suffers INFINITE PAIN

<9c804955-1c2b-4a1a-a4a6-9bfa75ce467dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23286&group=uk.sport.cricket#23286

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2022 23:31:42 -0700 (PDT)
INFINITE PAIN
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Tue, 25 Oct 2022 06:31 UTC

On Monday, October 24, 2022 at 6:18:04 PM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> [...]
> >
> > RH
> I already STATED that I DON'T give a fuck about Sunak becoming PM of UK.
>
> It means nothing to me AND nothing to India, Hindus and POC.
>
> In fact, it gives the racist tories to BRAG that they are very civilized.
>

> The FACT that conservatives are already SHARPENING KNIVES for Sunak
> PROVES that England is a FUCKING JOKE, that it had THREE PMS, three
> Chancellors and three home secretaries in 3 MONTHS.
>
> Entire world is LAUGHING at the LOW IQ fucking British CLOWNS who are
> playing musical chairs to elect PM, Chancellor and Home Secretary.
>
> If conservatives are sharpening knives to get rid of Sunak, WHY even
> make him PM in the first place, waste everybody's time and emotions?
>
> Brit clowns DON'T know what the fuck they are doing.

"These temper tantrums are becoming much more frequent, doctor" ... RH

Re: Rishi Sunak about to become UK PM - Robert Henderson suffers INFINITE PAIN

<tj84lc$18pk$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23287&group=uk.sport.cricket#23287

From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
INFINITE PAIN
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 00:53:17 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Tue, 25 Oct 2022 07:53 UTC

On 10/24/2022 11:31 PM, Robert Henderson wrote:
> On Monday, October 24, 2022 at 6:18:04 PM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:

>>> RH Sunak is hopeless at responding to questions . RH
>>>
>>> https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2022/10/24/rishi-sunaks-colleagues-already-sharpening-axe-readiness-another/?li_source=LI&li_medium=liftigniter-rhr
>>>
>>> Some of Rishi Sunak's colleagues are already sharpening the axe in readiness for another execution
>>> Mr Sunak might struggle even to last as long as Liz Truss, warn some Conservative MPs
>>>
>>> ByGordon Rayner, ASSOCIATE EDITOR
>>> 24 October 2022 • 1:22pm
>>> Boris Johnson and Rishi Sunak
>>> Boris Johnson and Rishi Sunak both have camps of supporters that are not easy bedfellows
>>> Having being confirmed as prime minister on Monday, Rishi Sunak is the political equivalent of Henry VIII’s next wife: believing, despite all evidence to the contrary, that he will succeed where so many others have come a cropper. Ominously, some of his colleagues are already sharpening the axe in readiness for another execution.
>>>
>>> The Conservative Party has become so addicted to serial regicide that some of its MPs are predicting Mr Sunak might struggle even to last as long as Liz Truss, and will be forced out like his three predecessors, unable to marshal the considerable majority built in 2019.
>>>
>>> Read more about it - https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2022/10/24/rishi-sunaks-colleagues-already-sharpening-axe-readiness-another/?li_source=LI&li_medium=liftigniter-rhr
>>>
>>> RH
>> I already STATED that I DON'T give a fuck about Sunak becoming PM of UK.
>>
>> It means nothing to me AND nothing to India, Hindus and POC.
>>
>> In fact, it gives the racist tories to BRAG that they are very civilized.
>>

>> The FACT that conservatives are already SHARPENING KNIVES for Sunak
>> PROVES that England is a FUCKING JOKE, that it had THREE PMS, three
>> Chancellors and three home secretaries in 3 MONTHS.
>>
>> Entire world is LAUGHING at the LOW IQ fucking British CLOWNS who are
>> playing musical chairs to elect PM, Chancellor and Home Secretary.
>>
>> If conservatives are sharpening knives to get rid of Sunak, WHY even
>> make him PM in the first place, waste everybody's time and emotions?
>>
>> Brit clowns DON'T know what the fuck they are doing.
>
> "These temper tantrums are becoming much more frequent, doctor" ... RH

You LOST the argument again. Nothing new.

I have been beating the SHIT OUT OUT OF YOU for 15+ years every day, in
every topic but you have NO SHAME cuz you are a typical shameless WASP.

I already STATED that I DON'T give a fuck about Sunak becoming PM of UK.

It means nothing to me AND nothing to India, Hindus and POC.

In fact, it gives the racist tories the opportunity to TWIST and BRAG
that they are very civilized.

The FACT that conservatives are already SHARPENING KNIVES for Sunak
PROVES that England is a FUCKING JOKE, that it had THREE PMS, three
Chancellors and three home secretaries in 3 MONTHS.

Entire world is LAUGHING at the LOW IQ fucking British CLOWNS who are
playing musical chairs to elect PM, Chancellor and Home Secretary.

If conservatives are sharpening knives to get rid of Sunak, WHY even
make him PM in the first place, waste everybody's time and emotions?

Brit clowns DON'T know what the fuck they are doing.

Re: Rishi Sunak about to become UK PM - Robert Henderson suffers INFINITE PAIN

<0ef976a2-202d-465a-915a-87564ed54fa6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23288&group=uk.sport.cricket#23288

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 04:11:26 -0700 (PDT)
INFINITE PAIN
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Tue, 25 Oct 2022 11:11 UTC

On Tuesday, October 25, 2022 at 8:53:22 AM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 10/24/2022 11:31 PM, Robert Henderson wrote:

> >> I already STATED that I DON'T give a fuck about Sunak becoming PM of UK.
> >>
> >> It means nothing to me AND nothing to India, Hindus and POC.
> >>
> >> In fact, it gives the racist tories to BRAG that they are very civilized.
> >>

> >> The FACT that conservatives are already SHARPENING KNIVES for Sunak
> >> PROVES that England is a FUCKING JOKE, that it had THREE PMS, three
> >> Chancellors and three home secretaries in 3 MONTHS.
> >>
> >> Entire world is LAUGHING at the LOW IQ fucking British CLOWNS who are
> >> playing musical chairs to elect PM, Chancellor and Home Secretary.
> >>
> >> If conservatives are sharpening knives to get rid of Sunak, WHY even
> >> make him PM in the first place, waste everybody's time and emotions?
> >>
> >> Brit clowns DON'T know what the fuck they are doing.
> >
> > "These temper tantrums are becoming much more frequent, doctor" ... RH
> You LOST the argument again. Nothing new.
>
> I have been beating the SHIT OUT OUT OF YOU for 15+ years every day, in
> every topic but you have NO SHAME cuz you are a typical shameless WASP.
> I already STATED that I DON'T give a fuck about Sunak becoming PM of UK.
>
> It means nothing to me AND nothing to India, Hindus and POC.
> In fact, it gives the racist tories the opportunity to TWIST and BRAG
> that they are very civilized.
>

> The FACT that conservatives are already SHARPENING KNIVES for Sunak
> PROVES that England is a FUCKING JOKE, that it had THREE PMS, three
> Chancellors and three home secretaries in 3 MONTHS.
>
> Entire world is LAUGHING at the LOW IQ fucking British CLOWNS who are
> playing musical chairs to elect PM, Chancellor and Home Secretary.
>
> If conservatives are sharpening knives to get rid of Sunak, WHY even
> make him PM in the first place, waste everybody's time and emotions?
>
> Brit clowns DON'T know what the fuck they are doing.

"Yes, nurse, and the delusions of grandeur ... RH

Re: Rishi Sunak about to become UK PM - Robert Henderson suffers INFINITE PAIN

<tj8jpu$bji$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23290&group=uk.sport.cricket#23290

From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
INFINITE PAIN
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 05:11:42 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Tue, 25 Oct 2022 12:11 UTC

<7a1b8af0-8855-4f1a-92fe-050db86b558an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23297&group=uk.sport.cricket#23297

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 09:23:23 -0700 (PDT)
INFINITE PAIN
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Tue, 25 Oct 2022 16:23 UTC

On Tuesday, October 25, 2022 at 1:11:46 PM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 10/25/2022 4:11 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:

> >> You LOST the argument again. Nothing new.
> >>
> >> I have been beating the SHIT OUT OUT OF YOU for 15+ years every day, in
> >> every topic but you have NO SHAME cuz you are a typical shameless WASP..
> >> I already STATED that I DON'T give a fuck about Sunak becoming PM of UK.
> >>
> >> It means nothing to me AND nothing to India, Hindus and POC.
> >> In fact, it gives the racist tories the opportunity to TWIST and BRAG
> >> that they are very civilized.
> >>

> >> The FACT that conservatives are already SHARPENING KNIVES for Sunak
> >> PROVES that England is a FUCKING JOKE, that it had THREE PMS, three
> >> Chancellors and three home secretaries in 3 MONTHS.
> >>
> >> Entire world is LAUGHING at the LOW IQ fucking British CLOWNS who are
> >> playing musical chairs to elect PM, Chancellor and Home Secretary.
> >>
> >> If conservatives are sharpening knives to get rid of Sunak, WHY even
> >> make him PM in the first place, waste everybody's time and emotions?
> >>
> >> Brit clowns DON'T know what the fuck they are doing.
> >
> > "Yes, nurse, and the delusions of grandeur ... RH
>

> You LOST the argument again. Nothing new.
>
> I have been beating the SHIT OUT OUT OF YOU for 15+ years every day, in
> every topic but you have NO SHAME cuz you are a typical shameless WASP.
>

> I already STATED that I DON'T give a fuck about Sunak becoming PM of UK.
>
> It means nothing to me AND nothing to India, Hindus and POC.
>
> In fact, it gives the racist tories the opportunity to TWIST and BRAG
> that they are very civilized.
>

> The FACT that conservatives are already SHARPENING KNIVES for Sunak
> PROVES that England is a FUCKING JOKE, that it had THREE PMS, three
> Chancellors and three home secretaries in 3 MONTHS.
>
> Entire world is LAUGHING at the LOW IQ fucking British CLOWNS who are
> playing musical chairs to elect PM, Chancellor and Home Secretary.
>
> If conservatives are sharpening knives to get rid of Sunak, WHY even
> make him PM in the first place, waste everybody's time and emotions?
>
> Brit clowns DON'T know what the fuck they are doing.

"Wouldn't it be best if he had a full frontal lobotomy, Doctor...RH

Re: Rishi Sunak about to become UK PM - Robert Henderson suffers INFINITE PAIN

<d02a06c7-98d8-4d4b-8d00-0856573b911an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23300&group=uk.sport.cricket#23300

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 13:36:19 -0700 (PDT)
INFINITE PAIN
From: tsp2...@gmail.com (Andrew Smith)
 by: Andrew Smith - Tue, 25 Oct 2022 20:36 UTC

On Monday, October 24, 2022 at 10:18:04 AM UTC-7, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:

> I already STATED that I DON'T give a fuck about Sunak becoming PM of UK.
>
> It means nothing to me AND nothing to India, Hindus and POC.

Rubbish!

https://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/britain-has-outgrown-racism-in-praise-for-sunak-tharoor-hits-out-at-bjp-101666704179301.html

'Britain has outgrown racism'

Tharoor drew comparison with the ruling BJP government in India and said
the ruling camp does not have a single Muslim MP in Parliament.

Congress leader Shashi Tharoor on Tuesday said Rishi Sunak rising to the
ranks of British Prime Minister is extraordinary at multiple levels. The
Kerala MP, who has spent several years in the UK, said it is proof that
the country had outgrown racism, while hitting out at the Narendra Modi-led
BJP govt in India.

'It's extraordinary at multiple levels. You can see that Britain has outgrown
their racism, shown tremendous willingness to absorb and admit people of
other religious faiths and on top of that they've looked at their merit,'
said Tharoor on the appointment of Rishi Sunak as UK PM.

The Opposition leader drew comparison with the BJP govt in India and
said the ruling camp does not have a single Muslim MP in Parliament.

"We should be prepared to look beyond some of the considerations of the
caste, religion, and class and language and region. What the country
should reward is merit."

A party like BJP which doesn't have a single Muslim MP in Parliament
today, which is a shocking situation that's never been there in the
past. Can supporters of BJP imagine a PM of another background or a
BJP CM from either Islamic or Christian faiths? I doubt it," he was quoted
as saying by news agency ANI.

Known to be a fierce critic of British colonialism, Tharoor had
welcomed Sunak's achievement as a politician in the UK in a tweet.
"I think all of us will have to acknowledge that the Brits have
done something vary rare in the world, to place a member of a
visible minority in the most powerful office.," he wrote.

PS. Sunak loves cricket too!

Re: Rishi Sunak about to become UK PM - Robert Henderson suffers INFINITE PAIN

<8b77d041-306c-422c-bf76-28b41bc4f5aan@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23303&group=uk.sport.cricket#23303

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 14:33:04 -0700 (PDT)
INFINITE PAIN
From: tsp2...@gmail.com (Andrew Smith)
 by: Andrew Smith - Tue, 25 Oct 2022 21:33 UTC

On Monday, October 24, 2022 at 10:18:04 AM UTC-7, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:

> I already STATED that I DON'T give a fuck about Sunak becoming PM of UK.
>
> It means nothing to me AND nothing to India, Hindus and POC.

It's pretty clean the BJP are proud of Sunak and hope to work with him to their mutual benefit.

https://www.npr.org/2022/10/25/1131279642/rishi-sunaks-ascent-to-british-prime-minister-stirs-celebrations-across-india

'Rishi Sunak's ascent to British prime minister stirs celebrations across India'

'MUMBAI, India — Indians are calling it a Diwali gift.

On the Hindu festival of lights, Rishi Sunak — who is of Indian descent and a practicing Hindu — has become Britain's next prime minister. Sunak's face is splashed across the front pages of Indian newspapers Tuesday, as his ancestral homeland celebrates his achievement — 75 years after Indians cast off British colonial rule.

"Indian son rises over an empire," read a chyron on the leading English-language NDTV channel.

Prime Minister Narendra Modi alluded to those "historic ties" in a tweet congratulating Sunak. "Special Diwali wishes to the 'living bridge' of UK Indians, as we transform our historic ties into a modern partnership," Modi wrote.'

Tweet from Narendra Modi

Warmest congratulations @RishiSunak! As you become
UK PM, I look forward to working closely together on
global issues, and implementing Roadmap 2030. Special
Diwali wishes to the 'living bridge' of UK Indians, as we
transform our historic ties into a modern partnership.
8:27 AM Oct 24, 2022

Sunak will become Britain's newest prime minister on Tuesday and will immediately face economic and political crises in the United Kingdom.

Sunak was born in England, to parents born in East Africa. But he is of Indian origin. He's the first Hindu and first person of color to become British prime minister. That's being celebrated by Hindus around the world, but especially in Hindu-majority India, which is currently governed by Modi's Hindu nationalist party. Supporters are sharing photos on social media of Sunak in Hindu religious garb, and captioning them with Hindu devotional slogans.

A spokesperson for Modi's Bharatiya Janata Party called Sunak's appointment "a moment of great celebration."

"We have seen in the United States, CEOs of major tech companies and people of Indian origin at the top of the game. So the appointment of Mr. Sunak as the prime minister of the U.K. is a welcome step," BJP national spokesperson Guru Prakash said early Tuesday. "As a party, as a government, we look forward to working closely with Mr. Sunak toward revitalizing our relationship."

Re: Rishi Sunak about to become UK PM - Robert Henderson suffers INFINITE PAIN

<tjahjm$1403$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23306&group=uk.sport.cricket#23306

From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
INFINITE PAIN
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 22:46:30 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Wed, 26 Oct 2022 05:46 UTC

On 10/25/2022 1:36 PM, Andrew Smith wrote:
> On Monday, October 24, 2022 at 10:18:04 AM UTC-7, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
>
>> I already STATED that I DON'T give a fuck about Sunak becoming PM of UK.
>>
>> It means nothing to me AND nothing to India, Hindus and POC.
>
> Rubbish!
>
> https://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/britain-has-outgrown-racism-in-praise-for-sunak-tharoor-hits-out-at-bjp-101666704179301.html
>
> 'Britain has outgrown racism'
>
> Tharoor drew comparison with the ruling BJP government in India and said
> the ruling camp does not have a single Muslim MP in Parliament.

Shashi Tharoor is a white skin worshiping, emotional, low IQ moron who
SELLS himself and perceived by millions of dumbfuck Indians as an
"intellectual", when in REALITY he is just a worthless, useless english
language expert.

Human filth MISPERCEIVES english language expertise as "intellect".

I have UTTER CONTEMPT and DISGUST for human species because hardly any
human lives in "REAL REALITY".

RUTHLESSLY KILL SOROS, KLAUS SCHWAB GATES ROCKEFELLERS, ROTHSCHILDS and
BLACKSTONE OWNERS and SAVE HUMAN SPECIES
https://groups.google.com/g/misc.survivalism/c/zNzQzobZTjU

EVERY EVIL CIA NSA FBI DHS agent must be MERCILESSLY DRAGGED out of
their buildings and MASSACRED "to save human species" for stealthily
TORTURING millions of americans and global public with Directed Energy
Weapons, Neuroweapons and AI.

Hence 8 billion humans have the SELF DEFENSE RIGHT to MERCILESSLY KILL
the EVIL US Govt CIA NSA FBI DHS MI5 MI6 US ARMY NAVY MARINES AIRFORCE
NATIONAL GUARD Psychopaths like FUCKING PIGS, where ever you FIND THEM
on the face of this planet.

This EVIL motherfucker "Kevin Svenson" belongs to the EVIL SHADOW US
Govt Psychopaths former potuses, congressmen, senators WARNED the
american public about. This EVIL psychopath KNOWS all these things that
Humans will be MERCILESSLY HORRIFICALLY tortured and ENSLAVED SOON with
Supercomputer AI, because he is ONE of the SECRET SOCIETY Illuminati
psychopaths.

Kevin Svenson
https://imgur.com/a/Kft2vOD
https://twitter.com/HAL_9_Thousand_
https://twitter.com/kevinsvenson_

4 Hunters Run
Broomall PA 19008
USA
(610) 325-0169

QUOTES ABOUT THE EVIL INVISIBLE SHADOW US GOVERNMENT by POTUSes,
SENATORS AND CONGRESSMEN
https://evilciaandnsa.com/quotes-about-invisible-shadow-government-by-potus-senators-n-congressmen/

or

QUOTES ABOUT THE EVIL INVISIBLE SHADOW US GOVERNMENT by POTUSes,
SENATORS AND CONGRESSMEN
https://groups.google.com/g/misc.survivalism/c/Ic3ndj1pZzU/m/Fj7WCQ-zBQAJ

The EVIL filthy western confused gender cocksucking anus sucking
decadent BACK STABBING white christian motherfuckers at CIA NSA FBI DHS
MI6 MI5 have been SECRETLY CHIPPING millions of americans and global
public's BRAINS with DNA Mind Control Nanobots and LINKING their brains
to NSA HIVE AI Grid for the last 40 years and REMOTELY OPERATING the
VICTIMS like fucking PUPPETS, like they operated the CATS in these videos.

GATO BAILADOR 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EERZ8AEya_4

GATO BAILADOR 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJAIOICtyyM

EVIL back stabbing CIA NSA FBI DHS doctors have been SECRETLY INJECTING
these MIND CONTROL NANOBOTS, NANO ROBOTS into your bodies for the LAST
50 years, WITHOUT your knowledge and consent.

Renowned Scientist Ray Kurzweil stated that Mind Control technology
exists to create a "digital avatar" of any human, and that DIGITAL
AVATAR will pass Ray Kurzweil Turing Test.

Dr Ray Kurzweil at 1:23
Computer can make a copy of me, I won't even know they scanned my brain
from inside, from the blood stream, billions of them in the form
of nanobots, nanorobots capture every detail of my synapses and
neurotransmitters and create a virtual Ray Kurzweil in a very powerful
computer and it will be indistinguishable, it will pass a Ray Kurzweil
Turing test.

Hyperreality: Linking Targeted Individuals to Artificial Intelligence in
a Virtual World
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAkB_UX-oYM

EVIL WHITE CHRISTIAN CIA NSA FBI DHS Psychopaths are using CELL TOWERS
to MIND CONTROL and TORTURE Americans, said Senior DARPA Scientist Dr.
Paul Batcho who developed some of these technologies.

Senior DARPA Scientist Dr. Paul Batcho REVEALS that US Govt is using
Cell Towers to MIND CONTROL public
https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/0iNAHjlVl_M/m/SGiKjnWNBQAJ

Which MEANS american public have the SELF DEFENSE RIGHT to MERCILESSLY
MASSACRE the back stabbing, infinitely deceptive WHITE CHRISTIAN CIA NSA
FBI DHS "Terrorists, Psychopaths, Sadists, Perverts and BLOOD THIRSTY
vermin".

The EVIL WHITE CHRISTIAN CIA NSA MI6 FBI DHS ASIS ASIO TERRORISTS and
PSYCHOPATHS are RECORDING every thought, emotion and memory in your
brains in their Super and Quantum Computers for DECADES.

The EVIL CIA NSA MI6 FBI psychopaths are LITERALLY "programming your
brains to text, talk, act every day and breaking up your relationships,
sabotaging your businesses, careers, destroying your lives all JUST FOR
PSYCHOPATHIC FUN and GAMES".

EVIL CIA NSA FBI DHS Psychopaths can LITERALLY TURN OFF your brains and
make you fall dead, give you ANY brain disease, turn you into confused
lunatics.

Americans, Brits, Ozzies and Global public have the "SELF DEFENSE RIGHT"
to just "MERCILESSLY KILL" the EVIL CIA NSA MI6 MI5 DHS FBI ASIS ASIO
CSIS terrorists and psychopaths for BACK STABBING and DESTROYING our
FREEDOMS, CIVIL LIBERTIES, HUMAN RIGHTS and for NEURALLY ENSLAVING us
while PREACHING and DECEIVING us about democracy on the surface.

https://mobile.twitter.com/HAL_9_Thousand_/status/1563397855666372610
In the very near future (before the public realizes it) The vast
majority of the human population will be remotely connected to a highly
advanced global hive mind. This will be done in a covert manner unseen
by most, and it will become intimate part of our lives, known or unknown

https://twitter.com/HAL_9_Thousand_/status/1508463707919163396
Are military generals fully aware that a maniacal psychopathic
emotionless Supercomputer is in control of millions of people? And it
knows how to kill and torture everyone with precision?

https://twitter.com/HAL_9_Thousand_/status/1526111452456681474
The plan of the Transhumanist agenda is to gradually absorb all
civilians into the Global Brain, takeover the mind of humanity, and then
slowly reveal to individual civilians that they are “tuned in” to this
Brain machine interface system.

#GlobalBrain #WorldSentientSimulation

https://twitter.com/HAL_9_Thousand_/status/1515794291867717639
Military / Intelligence black projects have been dispersing
Nano-Material into public circulation for decades.

It began with experimentation … but is now in prime time full
operational use.

The human race is secretly being terraformed into a species of
biological drones.

https://twitter.com/HAL_9_Thousand_
There is currently a technocratic force on earth that believes it’s okay
to inflict artificial discomfort and pain into my consciousness anytime
it wants.

It’s like ancient times, with slaves, except now “your master” is linked
direct-to-brain.

… how fun

https://twitter.com/HAL_9_Thousand_/status/1533360955530395648
An unknown group of Elites running a shadow government using technical
experts to erect a global brain BCI using highly advanced tech systems
and networks to take top down control over humanity.

Sounds like a movie 🎥 🍿

… but it’s here.

#BCI #GlobalBrain #NeuroWeapons

American BUBBAS with AR15s and M16s SHOULD and MUST MERCILESSLY MASSACRE
and SLAUGHTER every CIA NSA FBI DHS MI6 MI5 ASIS ASIO CSIS Psychopath ON
SIGHT, without second thoughts, to SAVE american FREEDOMS, CIVIL
LIBERTIES, HUMAN RIGHTS.

Owning AR15s and M16s is of NO USE, unless you have the BALLS to
EXERCISE "YOUR 2nd amendment right" and PROTECT YOURSELF, your families,
and your fellow americans/public, and KILL the fucking EVIL CIA NSA FBI
DHS MI6 MI5 Psychopaths.

BOMB and KILL EVERY WHITE PSYCHOPATH AT DHS FUSION CENTERS, SECURITY
INDUSTRY SPECIALISTS n GREYSTAR PROPERTY MGMT n SAVE American FREEDOMS
https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/dys-vHQHlV8/m/1agTB4wqBAAJ

BOMB THE CIA BUILDING IN LANGLEY VIRGINIA AND MASSACRE THE COCK SUCKING
FILTHY EVIL WHITE CIA PSYCHOPATHS LIKE FUCKING PIGS
https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/8BC-CC0ym5A/m/7HU5Gl5GAQAJ

Re: MERCILESSLY SLAUGHTER CIA NSA DHS FBI PSYCHOPATHS who are STEALTHILY "CHIPPING MILLIONS OF AMERICANS" with MIND CONTROL CHIPS

<tjaicm$1c16$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23307&group=uk.sport.cricket#23307

From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Subject: Re: MERCILESSLY SLAUGHTER CIA NSA DHS FBI PSYCHOPATHS who are
STEALTHILY "CHIPPING MILLIONS OF AMERICANS" with MIND CONTROL CHIPS
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 22:59:50 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Wed, 26 Oct 2022 05:59 UTC

On 10/25/2022 2:33 PM, Andrew Smith wrote:
> On Monday, October 24, 2022 at 10:18:04 AM UTC-7, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
>
>> I already STATED that I DON'T give a fuck about Sunak becoming PM of UK.
>>
>> It means nothing to me AND nothing to India, Hindus and POC.
>
> It's pretty clean the BJP are proud of Sunak and hope to work with him to their mutual benefit.
>
> https://www.npr.org/2022/10/25/1131279642/rishi-sunaks-ascent-to-british-prime-minister-stirs-celebrations-across-india
>
> 'Rishi Sunak's ascent to British prime minister stirs celebrations across India'
>
> 'MUMBAI, India — Indians are calling it a Diwali gift.
>
> On the Hindu festival of lights, Rishi Sunak — who is of Indian descent and a practicing Hindu — has become Britain's next prime minister. Sunak's face is splashed across the front pages of Indian newspapers Tuesday, as his ancestral homeland celebrates his achievement — 75 years after Indians cast off British colonial rule.

Human filth amuses and disgusts me, cuz they DON'T live in REAL REALITY.

They live in their OWN "delusional cocoons" full of LIES, FICTION,
EMOTIONS, SPIN and TWIST.

All these "Indian jokers" who are celebrating Rishi becoming UK PM are
nothing but emotional clowns who DON'T understand that Rishi is "100%
PURE BRITISH", he was BORN in England, he considers himself 100% british
as he should, his parents/grandparents migrated to Africa from India
eighty-hundred years ago, he will do NO favors to India under any
circumstances.

All these Indian JOKERS DON'T understand the DIFFERENCE between US/UK
and India how the governments are STRUCTURED.

In US/UK the REAL Govt is MIC + Oligarchic Elites who CONTROL and RUN
the Govt from behind.

Every politician LIVES IN FEAR of "law enforcement" and "Intelligence
Agencies" in US/UK.

In India, Politicians are at the highest level who CONTROL law
enforcement and intelligence agencies.

So, Indian jokers and the emotional rest of the world "DELUDES"
themselves that western politicians are "very powerful" WITHOUT
UNDERSTANDING that they are "powerless puppets" who merely are
authorized to make SOCIAL POLICIES like healthcare, LGBTQ, confused
genders, abortions etc.

I can TEACH the ENTIRE human species HOW TO LIVE in "REAL REALITY".

[...]

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Rishi Sunak about to become UK PM - Robert Henderson suffers INFINITE PAIN

<tjaih7$1c16$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23308&group=uk.sport.cricket#23308

From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
INFINITE PAIN
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 23:02:17 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Wed, 26 Oct 2022 06:02 UTC

On 10/25/2022 9:23 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:
> On Tuesday, October 25, 2022 at 1:11:46 PM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:

>>> "Yes, nurse, and the delusions of grandeur ... RH
>>

>> You LOST the argument again. Nothing new.
>>
>> I have been beating the SHIT OUT OUT OF YOU for 15+ years every day, in
>> every topic but you have NO SHAME cuz you are a typical shameless WASP.
>>

>> I already STATED that I DON'T give a fuck about Sunak becoming PM of UK.
>>
>> It means nothing to me AND nothing to India, Hindus and POC.
>>
>> In fact, it gives the racist tories the opportunity to TWIST and BRAG
>> that they are very civilized.
>>

>> The FACT that conservatives are already SHARPENING KNIVES for Sunak
>> PROVES that England is a FUCKING JOKE, that it had THREE PMS, three
>> Chancellors and three home secretaries in 3 MONTHS.
>>
>> Entire world is LAUGHING at the LOW IQ fucking British CLOWNS who are
>> playing musical chairs to elect PM, Chancellor and Home Secretary.
>>
>> If conservatives are sharpening knives to get rid of Sunak, WHY even
>> make him PM in the first place, waste everybody's time and emotions?
>>
>> Brit clowns DON'T know what the fuck they are doing.
>
> "Wouldn't it be best if he had a full frontal lobotomy, Doctor...RH

BLOODTHIRSTY THIEVING Western Whites are a fucking EVIL DISEASE which
AFFLICTED human species.

The SOONER this EVIL VIRUS is DISINFECTED the better for mother Earth.

[...]

<b8d2e311-3519-4444-a445-32f392e61193n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23332&group=uk.sport.cricket#23332

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2022 05:19:20 -0700 (PDT)
INFINITE PAIN
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Wed, 26 Oct 2022 12:19 UTC

On Monday, October 24, 2022 at 6:06:24 PM UTC+1, Robert Henderson wrote:
> On Monday, October 24, 2022 at 5:12:08 PM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> > I personally don't care and in fact think it means absolutely nothing
> > but I still wanted to post this and STICK IT INTO the resident lunatic
> > Robert Henderson to make him CRY like a fucking cunt that an brown Asian
> > is becoming UK PM.

> > Rishi Sunak will become the next U.K. prime minister
> > https://www.npr.org/2022/10/24/1130965651/rishi-sunak-uk-prime-minister
> >

> > LONDON — Rishi Sunak is now all but guaranteed to become Britain's next
> > prime minister after both the leading contenders considered his rivals
> > in the race to replace Liz Truss pulled out before a single vote was
> > cast among members of the Conservative party.
> >
> > Considered a centrist and pragmatic politician, he emerged in the latest
> > leadership contest as a safe pair of hands to guide the U.K., after Liz
> > Truss' policy proposals around tax cuts and spending shook the
> > government's credibility and spooked markets.
> RH Sunak is hopeless at responding to questions . RH
>
> https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2022/10/24/rishi-sunaks-colleagues-already-sharpening-axe-readiness-another/?li_source=LI&li_medium=liftigniter-rhr
>
> Some of Rishi Sunak's colleagues are already sharpening the axe in readiness for another execution
> Mr Sunak might struggle even to last as long as Liz Truss, warn some Conservative MPs
>
> ByGordon Rayner, ASSOCIATE EDITOR
> 24 October 2022 • 1:22pm
> Boris Johnson and Rishi Sunak
> Boris Johnson and Rishi Sunak both have camps of supporters that are not easy bedfellows
> Having being confirmed as prime minister on Monday, Rishi Sunak is the political equivalent of Henry VIII’s next wife: believing, despite all evidence to the contrary, that he will succeed where so many others have come a cropper. Ominously, some of his colleagues are already sharpening the axe in readiness for another execution.
>
> The Conservative Party has become so addicted to serial regicide that some of its MPs are predicting Mr Sunak might struggle even to last as long as Liz Truss, and will be forced out like his three predecessors, unable to marshal the considerable majority built in 2019.
>
> Read more about it - https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2022/10/24/rishi-sunaks-colleagues-already-sharpening-axe-readiness-another/?li_source=LI&li_medium=liftigniter-rhr

Sunak was all at sea during his first PMQs being tackled on wealth and his lack of empathy withe those not so endowed with money . This included a secret. recording of Sunack boasting while Chancellor that he had taken money from poorer parts of the UK to give to affluent areas.

What was undeniably odd was his reinstating Suella Braverman - who had been sacked
for security breaches . On the face of it this seemed like making a rod for his own back.

Overall, even allowing for it being Sunak's first PMQs it was a shaky performance. RH

> RH

Re: Rishi Sunak about to become UK PM - Robert Henderson suffers INFINITE PAIN

<tjb9fr$1va8$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23333&group=uk.sport.cricket#23333

From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
INFINITE PAIN
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2022 05:34:04 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Wed, 26 Oct 2022 12:34 UTC

On 10/26/2022 5:19 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:
> On Monday, October 24, 2022 at 6:06:24 PM UTC+1, Robert Henderson wrote:
>> On Monday, October 24, 2022 at 5:12:08 PM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
>>> I personally don't care and in fact think it means absolutely nothing
>>> but I still wanted to post this and STICK IT INTO the resident lunatic
>>> Robert Henderson to make him CRY like a fucking cunt that an brown Asian
>>> is becoming UK PM.
>>>

>>> ========================================================================
>>>

>>> Rishi Sunak will become the next U.K. prime minister
>>> https://www.npr.org/2022/10/24/1130965651/rishi-sunak-uk-prime-minister
>>>

>>> LONDON — Rishi Sunak is now all but guaranteed to become Britain's next
>>> prime minister after both the leading contenders considered his rivals
>>> in the race to replace Liz Truss pulled out before a single vote was
>>> cast among members of the Conservative party.
>>>
>>> Considered a centrist and pragmatic politician, he emerged in the latest
>>> leadership contest as a safe pair of hands to guide the U.K., after Liz
>>> Truss' policy proposals around tax cuts and spending shook the
>>> government's credibility and spooked markets.
>> RH Sunak is hopeless at responding to questions . RH
>>
>> https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2022/10/24/rishi-sunaks-colleagues-already-sharpening-axe-readiness-another/?li_source=LI&li_medium=liftigniter-rhr
>>
>> Some of Rishi Sunak's colleagues are already sharpening the axe in readiness for another execution
>> Mr Sunak might struggle even to last as long as Liz Truss, warn some Conservative MPs
>>
>> ByGordon Rayner, ASSOCIATE EDITOR
>> 24 October 2022 • 1:22pm
>> Boris Johnson and Rishi Sunak
>> Boris Johnson and Rishi Sunak both have camps of supporters that are not easy bedfellows
>> Having being confirmed as prime minister on Monday, Rishi Sunak is the political equivalent of Henry VIII’s next wife: believing, despite all evidence to the contrary, that he will succeed where so many others have come a cropper. Ominously, some of his colleagues are already sharpening the axe in readiness for another execution.
>>
>> The Conservative Party has become so addicted to serial regicide that some of its MPs are predicting Mr Sunak might struggle even to last as long as Liz Truss, and will be forced out like his three predecessors, unable to marshal the considerable majority built in 2019.
>>
>> Read more about it - https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2022/10/24/rishi-sunaks-colleagues-already-sharpening-axe-readiness-another/?li_source=LI&li_medium=liftigniter-rhr
>>
> Sunak was all at sea during his first PMQs being tackled on wealth and his lack of empathy withe those not so endowed with money .

If I remember correctly, he helped poor people during the covid pandemic.

>This included a secret. recording of Sunack boasting while Chancellor that he had taken money from poorer parts of the UK to give to affluent areas.

But you support Tories and he is a Tory. So, WHY are you complaining?

Oh I forgot, he is brown.

> What was undeniably odd was his reinstating Suella Braverman - who had been sacked
> for security breaches . On the face of it this seemed like making a rod for his own back.
>
> Overall, even allowing for it being Sunak's first PMQs it was a shaky performance. RH
>

>> RH

All those things are just cosmetics.

The "ONLY THING" that matters is, can he RESCUE England as a PM.

It will be a tall order.

Can he do better than wackos and weirdos BoJo and Truss.

Yes.

Re: Rishi Sunak about to become UK PM - Robert Henderson suffers INFINITE PAIN

<59c86cb9-0a0d-470e-985f-94813055cbb5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23335&group=uk.sport.cricket#23335

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2022 05:49:11 -0700 (PDT)
INFINITE PAIN
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Wed, 26 Oct 2022 12:49 UTC

On Wednesday, October 26, 2022 at 1:34:05 PM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 10/26/2022 5:19 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:

> >> RH Sunak is hopeless at responding to questions . RH
> >>
> >> https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2022/10/24/rishi-sunaks-colleagues-already-sharpening-axe-readiness-another/?li_source=LI&li_medium=liftigniter-rhr
> >>
> >> Some of Rishi Sunak's colleagues are already sharpening the axe in readiness for another execution
> >> Mr Sunak might struggle even to last as long as Liz Truss, warn some Conservative MPs
> >>
> >> ByGordon Rayner, ASSOCIATE EDITOR
> >> 24 October 2022 • 1:22pm
> >> Boris Johnson and Rishi Sunak
> >> Boris Johnson and Rishi Sunak both have camps of supporters that are not easy bedfellows
> >> Having being confirmed as prime minister on Monday, Rishi Sunak is the political equivalent of Henry VIII’s next wife: believing, despite all evidence to the contrary, that he will succeed where so many others have come a cropper. Ominously, some of his colleagues are already sharpening the axe in readiness for another execution.
> >>
> >> The Conservative Party has become so addicted to serial regicide that some of its MPs are predicting Mr Sunak might struggle even to last as long as Liz Truss, and will be forced out like his three predecessors, unable to marshal the considerable majority built in 2019.
> >>
> >> Read more about it - https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2022/10/24/rishi-sunaks-colleagues-already-sharpening-axe-readiness-another/?li_source=LI&li_medium=liftigniter-rhr
> >>
> > Sunak was all at sea during his first PMQs being tackled on wealth and his lack of empathy withe those not so endowed with money .
> If I remember correctly, he helped poor people during the covid pandemic.
> >This included a secret. recording of Sunack boasting while Chancellor that he had taken money from poorer parts of the UK to give to affluent areas..
> But you support Tories and he is a Tory. So, WHY are you complaining?
>
> Oh I forgot, he is brown.
> >
> > What was undeniably odd was his reinstating Suella Braverman - who had been sacked
> > for security breaches . On the face of it this seemed like making a rod for his own back.
> >
> > Overall, even allowing for it being Sunak's first PMQs it was a shaky performance. RH
> >

> >> RH
> All those things are just cosmetics.
>
> The "ONLY THING" that matters is, can he RESCUE England as a PM.
>
> It will be a tall order.
>
> Can he do better than wackos and weirdos BoJo and Truss.
>
> Yes.

The other thing undermining Sunak is his curious physical appearance which has the over emphasised features of a Disney cartoon character... RH

Re: Rishi Sunak about to become UK PM - Robert Henderson suffers INFINITE PAIN

<tjbbj2$10o0$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23337&group=uk.sport.cricket#23337

From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
INFINITE PAIN
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2022 06:09:55 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Wed, 26 Oct 2022 13:09 UTC

On 10/26/2022 5:49 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:
> On Wednesday, October 26, 2022 at 1:34:05 PM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:

>>> Sunak was all at sea during his first PMQs being tackled on wealth and his lack of empathy withe those not so endowed with money .
>> If I remember correctly, he helped poor people during the covid pandemic.
>>> This included a secret. recording of Sunack boasting while Chancellor that he had taken money from poorer parts of the UK to give to affluent areas.
>> But you support Tories and he is a Tory. So, WHY are you complaining?
>>
>> Oh I forgot, he is brown.
>>>
>>> What was undeniably odd was his reinstating Suella Braverman - who had been sacked
>>> for security breaches . On the face of it this seemed like making a rod for his own back.
>>>
>>> Overall, even allowing for it being Sunak's first PMQs it was a shaky performance. RH

>> All those things are just cosmetics.
>>
>> The "ONLY THING" that matters is, can he RESCUE England as a PM.
>>
>> It will be a tall order.
>>
>> Can he do better than wackos and weirdos BoJo and Truss.
>>
>> Yes.
>

> The other thing undermining Sunak is his curious physical appearance which has the over emphasised features of a Disney cartoon character... RH

You LIVE in your own "delusional world" ie full of your personal
"emotions, feelings, racism, lies and fiction" about which NOBODY gives
a fuck about.

England DIDN'T have a problem with his looks when he served as
Chancellor under typical pale skinned uglyfuck wacko and weirdo BoJo,
who looks like a fucking CIRCUS CLOWN.

STOP projecting your own feelings about your own UGLY pale skinned ass
on to others.