Wishing without work is like fishing without bait. -- Frank Tyger

aus+uk / uk.sport.cricket / What did the Romans er British ever do for us?

SubjectAuthor
* What did the Romans er British ever do for us?Robert Henderson
`* Re: What did the Romans er British ever do for us?FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
 `* Re: What did the Romans er British ever do for us?Robert Henderson
  `* Re: What did the Romans er British ever do for us?FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
   `* Re: What did the Romans er British ever do for us?Robert Henderson
    `- Re: What did the Romans er British ever do for us?FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

1
What did the Romans er British ever do for us?

<714b515b-44c1-420b-88d9-6618b463400dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23355&group=uk.sport.cricket#23355

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2022 08:59:26 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: What did the Romans er British ever do for us?
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Thu, 27 Oct 2022 15:59 UTC

Note: In the Monty Python film Life of Brian there is a a scene known to Python fans as the What have the Romans ever done for us" . This involved John Cleese asking "What have the Romans ever done for us ?" repeated and various other members of the cast coming up with things such as Roman roads, clean drinking water, education, medicine and so on.

All of this was done for comic effect but it had a serious message because the British Empire like the Roman one brought a great deal of useful things to the subcontinent .Hence we can play with What did the British ever do for us, viz

What did the British do for India (and the rest of the subcontinent) ?

Created an entity called India from an amalgam of warring states
Stamped out many vile practices such as thugee and Sati.
Gave India the largest railway system in the world
Gave India modern roads
Gave India introduction to western Science
Gave India a modern education system
Gave India a modern system of law
Gave India a modern police force
Gave India a modern civil service
Gave India a modern Army
Gave India a modern navy
Gave India an airforce
Gave India a modern civil service
Gave India an inside track to modern medicine
Gave India an inside track to industrialisation
Rescued much of the subcontinent's history
Stopped serious Muslim/Hindu massacres of one another
Gave India a form of representative government
Built New Delhi
Introduced cricket to the subcontinent

https://www.reddit.com/r/india/comments/clcp6r/in_the_1931_india_census_there_was_white/

Population of the India 1931 census 256,859,787

The white population of the Ra 1931 census 155,555
http://demographia.com/db-indiapop.htm

The startling thing about the white population of the subcontinent under British rule is how small the white population was - 1651 non-white for every one white .This was a common feature of the Empire, very few white colonials. Such an imbalance between native populations and white colonials meant that the British had to persuade a large part of the native populations to play ball with the Empire.

In the 1931 India census there was white population of 155,555, most left in 1947, but how many stayed, have you ever met, or know of a white British / European that lived in India after 1947 and had lived or have family that had lived in India since the days of the British Raj?k

As you will see the British began a census in the 1800s and began the 10 yearly census, in 1881, which continues to this day. There is an image of the Census Commissioner of 1901, also images of British living in India. Some British families lived there for multiple generations on tea plantations etc. The 1931 census showed a white population of India of 155,555. Most whites left when India became independent in 1947. However, in other parts of the British Empire when countries got independence, although the white population declined dramatically, some remained and continue to live there, and their descendants still live in the countries in 2019. For example - Rhodesia / Zimbabwe and Kenya.

What about India? Is there any whites living in India that have lived there since before 1947, or have family who have lived there since the days of the Raj, and continue to live in India. For example, lets say 2000 stayed in India, and have had families in the years since 1947, so the white community would now perhaps number 6,000. This doesn't include any that have move there since Independence. Does this even exist, (I've read about a few cases eg a white family involved in Tiger conservation, whose mother had remained in India after independence, have you met any, or know of any, or did they just completely vanish after independence, and if so why do you think this happened in India when other places had small numbers that remained. Eg even after all the hardship, farm invasions etc there is still about 20,000 whites living in Zimbabwe in 2019, that have lived there (or their families have) before Zimbabwe became independent.

Re: What did the Romans er British ever do for us?

<tjei6a$i5r$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23357&group=uk.sport.cricket#23357

From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Subject: Re: What did the Romans er British ever do for us?
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2022 11:20:57 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Thu, 27 Oct 2022 18:20 UTC

On 10/27/2022 8:59 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:
> Note: In the Monty Python film Life of Brian there is a a scene known to Python fans as the What have the Romans ever done for us" . This involved John Cleese asking "What have the Romans ever done for us ?" repeated and various other members of the cast coming up with things such as Roman roads, clean drinking water, education, medicine and so on.
>
> All of this was done for comic effect but it had a serious message because the British Empire like the Roman one brought a great deal of useful things to the subcontinent .Hence we can play with What did the British ever do for us, viz
>
> What did the British do for India (and the rest of the subcontinent) ?
>
> Created an entity called India from an amalgam of warring states
> Stamped out many vile practices such as thugee and Sati.
> Gave India the largest railway system in the world
> Gave India modern roads
> Gave India introduction to western Science
> Gave India a modern education system
> Gave India a modern system of law
> Gave India a modern police force
> Gave India a modern civil service
> Gave India a modern Army
> Gave India a modern navy
> Gave India an airforce
> Gave India a modern civil service
> Gave India an inside track to modern medicine
> Gave India an inside track to industrialisation
> Rescued much of the subcontinent's history
> Stopped serious Muslim/Hindu massacres of one another
> Gave India a form of representative government
> Built New Delhi

You COCKSUCKING CONFUSED GENDER PATHOLOGICALLY LYING WHITE CHRISTIAN
british motherfucker,

SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Every word, sentence which comes out of the bodily orifices of EVIL
Western white filth is "LIE, TWIST and SPIN".

British white filth built railways to EASILY TRANSPORT THE LOOT from India.

You Western White filth are barbaric, genocidal, racist, sadistic,
perverted THIEVING SAVAGES. You DON'T have even a SINGLE RESPECTABLE
character trait in your fucking DNA.

White christian filth LEARNED from Indians HYGIENE and how to clean
their STINKY Disease infested pale skinned asses and take a bath.

White christian filth COPIED thousand year old Concept of Indian
Universities and started them in the west.

White christian filth PLUNDERED Indian wealth and INDUSTRIALIZED with
OUR MONEY.

I can go on and on and on....but its a waste of time posting FACTS and
TRUTH because THEY NEVER mattered to the FILTHY EVIL RACIST THIEVING
Western white christians.

EVERYTHING about Western White Christians is a LIE.

Literally EVERYTHING except their GENIUS FELLATIO EXPERTISE regardless
of their genders and age.

If you keep LYING, I will fly to England and simply EUTHANIZE YOUR pale
skinned racist THIEVING ASS.

Look at your own COWARD lunatic racist ass.

You and every brit are SHIT SCARED to even use the words "MI6 and MI5".

EVERY American is SHIT SCARED to say anything about CIA NSA FBI.

Where as I have been THREATENING and HUMILIATING the confused gender
filthy barbaric racist bloodthirsty THIEVING white christian CIA NSA FBI
Psychopaths for 15+ years PUBLICLY but still they DON'T HAVE BALLS to
REVEAL my REAL NAME to the world public, cuz I am the ONLY "UNIQUE
HUMAN" on this planet.

Did you get it, low iq lunatic racistfuck?

I am the "ONLY UNIQUE HUMAN" on the planet with ESP and THIRD EYE.

The cocksucking confused gender CIA NSA FBI DHS psychopaths have NO CLUE
for the last 21 years, WHY I am DIFFERENT from the rest of the human
species.

They secretly tested my DNA 15 years ago which turned out to be human
BUT they STILL DON'T KNOW "why my BRAIN is COMPLETELY DIFFERENT".

If I can do this shit WITHOUT having ANY POWER, just imagine what I can
do to the EVIL New World Order (NWO) being stealthily implemented by the
EVIL Rockefellers, Rothschilds, Soros, Klaus Schwab, Gates, Blackstone,
Blackrock, Vanguard and CIA NSA FBI psychopaths who are SECRETLY LINKING
"8 billion human brains" to NSA HIVE AI GRID without their knowledge and
consent and creating a GLOBAL BRAIN NET.

I am the ONLY entity WHO CAN SAVE Human species and your ass from the
PURE EVIL WHITE CHRISTIAN motherfuckers but I don't have power.

BOMB "10 DOWNING STREET" AND KILL THE EVIL MI6 MI5 PSYCHOPATHS WHO ARE
SECRETLY CHIPPING MILLIONS OF BRITS WITH MIND CONTROL CHIPS and
TORTURING WITH DEWs
https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/bxjmlJ2vH7E/m/t4x-luVDAQAJ

CONFUSED GENDER WHITE MI6 and MI5, CIA NSA FBI DHS PSYCHOPATHS have NO
BALLS to REVEAL MY REAL NAME to the PUBLIC
https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/-rS5NnNfjBc/m/QkRiJ7HqAAAJ

RUTHLESSLY KILL SOROS, KLAUS SCHWAB GATES ROCKEFELLERS, ROTHSCHILDS and
BLACKSTONE OWNERS and SAVE HUMAN SPECIES
https://groups.google.com/g/misc.survivalism/c/zNzQzobZTjU

BOMB THE CIA BUILDING IN LANGLEY VIRGINIA AND MASSACRE THE COCK SUCKING
FILTHY EVIL WHITE CIA PSYCHOPATHS LIKE FUCKING PIGS
https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/8BC-CC0ym5A/m/7HU5Gl5GAQAJ

Re: What did the Romans er British ever do for us?

<72f4157c-786a-4e8a-84f8-9dea044b1bfdn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23362&group=uk.sport.cricket#23362

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2022 00:01:13 -0700 (PDT)
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Fri, 28 Oct 2022 07:01 UTC

On Thursday, October 27, 2022 at 7:21:13 PM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> [...]
>
> I am the ONLY entity WHO CAN SAVE Human species and your ass from the
> PURE EVIL WHITE CHRISTIAN motherfuckers but I don't have power.
>

> BOMB "10 DOWNING STREET" AND KILL THE EVIL MI6 MI5 PSYCHOPATHS WHO ARE
> SECRETLY CHIPPING MILLIONS OF BRITS WITH MIND CONTROL CHIPS and
> TORTURING WITH DEWs
> https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/bxjmlJ2vH7E/m/t4x-luVDAQAJ
>

> CONFUSED GENDER WHITE MI6 and MI5, CIA NSA FBI DHS PSYCHOPATHS have NO
> BALLS to REVEAL MY REAL NAME to the PUBLIC
> https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/-rS5NnNfjBc/m/QkRiJ7HqAAAJ
>

> RUTHLESSLY KILL SOROS, KLAUS SCHWAB GATES ROCKEFELLERS, ROTHSCHILDS and
> BLACKSTONE OWNERS and SAVE HUMAN SPECIES
> https://groups.google.com/g/misc.survivalism/c/zNzQzobZTjU
>

> BOMB THE CIA BUILDING IN LANGLEY VIRGINIA AND MASSACRE THE COCK SUCKING
> FILTHY EVIL WHITE CIA PSYCHOPATHS LIKE FUCKING PIGS

Gave cricket to India
Gave the English language to India to use as a lingua franc between the various language groups on the subcontinent

In short, remade what is now India in England's image ... RH

Re: What did the Romans er British ever do for us?

<tjg5s3$169i$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23364&group=uk.sport.cricket#23364

From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2022 02:02:58 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Fri, 28 Oct 2022 09:02 UTC

On 10/28/2022 12:01 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:
> [...]
>> https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/bxjmlJ2vH7E/m/t4x-luVDAQAJ
>>

>> CONFUSED GENDER WHITE MI6 and MI5, CIA NSA FBI DHS PSYCHOPATHS have NO
>> BALLS to REVEAL MY REAL NAME to the PUBLIC
>> https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/-rS5NnNfjBc/m/QkRiJ7HqAAAJ
>>

>> RUTHLESSLY KILL SOROS, KLAUS SCHWAB GATES ROCKEFELLERS, ROTHSCHILDS and
>> BLACKSTONE OWNERS and SAVE HUMAN SPECIES
>> https://groups.google.com/g/misc.survivalism/c/zNzQzobZTjU
>>

>> BOMB THE CIA BUILDING IN LANGLEY VIRGINIA AND MASSACRE THE COCK SUCKING
>> FILTHY EVIL WHITE CIA PSYCHOPATHS LIKE FUCKING PIGS
>> https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/8BC-CC0ym5A/m/7HU5Gl5GAQAJ
>
> Gave cricket to India
> Gave the English language to India to use as a lingua franc between the various language groups on the subcontinent
>
> In short, remade what is now India in England's image ... RH

You cocksucking low IQ typical racist WASPfuck

You brits were SO fucking lucky that I wasn't born at that time.

I would have MERCILESSLY MASSACRED the racist genocidal sadistic
perverted filthy bible thumping white christian THIEVES like fucking
PIGS and PROTECTED India from being PLUNDERED and ENSLAVED for 200 years.

You DON'T have a single respectable STRAND in your fucking DNA.

EVIL western White christian DNA MUST BE "FORCIBLY CIVILIZED, HUMANIZED
and REFORMED".

Re: What did the Romans er British ever do for us?

<a9c4504b-1c2e-48b0-8abd-dc7cafd9ac76n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23372&group=uk.sport.cricket#23372

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2022 08:00:40 -0700 (PDT)
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Fri, 28 Oct 2022 15:00 UTC

On Friday, October 28, 2022 at 10:03:03 AM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> [...]
> >>

> >> BOMB THE CIA BUILDING IN LANGLEY VIRGINIA AND MASSACRE THE COCK SUCKING
> >> FILTHY EVIL WHITE CIA PSYCHOPATHS LIKE FUCKING PIGS
> >> https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/8BC-CC0ym5A/m/7HU5Gl5GAQAJ
> >
> > Gave cricket to India
> > Gave the English language to India to use as a lingua franc between the various language groups on the subcontinent
> >
> > In short, remade what is now India in England's image ... RH
> You cocksucking low IQ typical racist WASPfuck
>
> You brits were SO fucking lucky that I wasn't born at that time.
>
> I would have MERCILESSLY MASSACRED the racist genocidal sadistic
> perverted filthy bible thumping white christian THIEVES like fucking
> PIGS and PROTECTED India from being PLUNDERED and ENSLAVED for 200 years.
>
> You DON'T have a single respectable STRAND in your fucking DNA.
>
> EVIL western White christian DNA MUST BE "FORCIBLY CIVILIZED, HUMANIZED

Dear oh dear the subcontinent had the great good fortune to have the British ruling it for the better part of three centuries and as soon as the subcontinentals gain their "independence" they make a hideous mess of things.. I suppose we must expect another massive AID bailout by Britain and other. Quite unfit to rule themselves .

PS Hows the provision of modern lavatories proceeding ? RH .

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-health/climate-and-people/hunger-plagues-india-no-shortage-food/

Hunger plagues India – but there’s no shortage of food
India is the world’s second largest producer of wheat, yet it ranks 107th on the Global Hunger Index – activists say it's a damning finding
ByJoe Wallen IN MUMBAI
28 October 2022 • 2:32pm
Migrant labourers and their family members hold kitchen utensils as they protest against the government for the lack of food in a slum area
Migrant labourers and their family members hold kitchen utensils as they protest against the government for the lack of food in a slum area CREDIT: NARINDER NANU / AFP
It’s an exciting time to be in India. The country has a unique geopolitical position – attracting overtures from both the West and Russia – while internal opportunities abound as the economy expands at pace.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: What did the Romans er British ever do for us?

<tjh0nb$29n$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23375&group=uk.sport.cricket#23375

From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2022 09:41:14 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Fri, 28 Oct 2022 16:41 UTC