* knghtbrd does the ET thing <knghtbrd> anybody got a speak-n-spell?

aus+uk / uk.sport.cricket / Re: I can help Indian team with TEAM SELECTIONS and IMPROVISATIONAL TACTICS

SubjectAuthor
* I can help Indian team with TEAM SELECTIONS and IMPROVISATIONALFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
+* Re: I can help Indian team with TEAM SELECTIONS and IMPROVISATIONAL TACTICSRobert Henderson
|+* Re: I can help Indian team with TEAM SELECTIONS and IMPROVISATIONALFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
||`* Re: I can help Indian team with TEAM SELECTIONS and IMPROVISATIONAL TACTICSRobert Henderson
|| `* Re: I can help Indian team with TEAM SELECTIONS and IMPROVISATIONALFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
||  `* Re: I can help Indian team with TEAM SELECTIONS and IMPROVISATIONAL TACTICSRobert Henderson
||   `* Re: I can help Indian team with TEAM SELECTIONS and IMPROVISATIONALFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
||    `* Re: I can help Indian team with TEAM SELECTIONS and IMPROVISATIONAL TACTICSRobert Henderson
||     `- Re: I can help Indian team with TEAM SELECTIONS and IMPROVISATIONALFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
|`* Re: I can help Indian team with TEAM SELECTIONS and IMPROVISATIONALFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
| `* Re: I can help Indian team with TEAM SELECTIONS and IMPROVISATIONAL TACTICSRobert Henderson
|  `* Re: I can help Indian team with TEAM SELECTIONS and IMPROVISATIONALFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
|   `* Re: I can help Indian team with TEAM SELECTIONS and IMPROVISATIONAL TACTICSRobert Henderson
|    `* Re: I can help Indian team with TEAM SELECTIONS and IMPROVISATIONALFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
|     `* Re: I can help Indian team with TEAM SELECTIONS and IMPROVISATIONAL TACTICSRobert Henderson
|      `* Re: I can help Indian team with TEAM SELECTIONS and IMPROVISATIONALFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
|       +- Re: I can help Indian team with TEAM SELECTIONS and IMPROVISATIONAL TACTICSRobert Henderson
|       `* Re: I can help Indian team with TEAM SELECTIONS and IMPROVISATIONAL TACTICSRobert Henderson
|        `- Re: I can help Indian team with TEAM SELECTIONS and IMPROVISATIONALFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
`- Re: I can help Indian team with TEAM SELECTIONS and IMPROVISATIONALFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

1
I can help Indian team with TEAM SELECTIONS and IMPROVISATIONAL TACTICS

<tk7q6b$hus$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23463&group=uk.sport.cricket#23463

From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket,rec.sport.cricket,aus.sport.cricket
Subject: I can help Indian team with TEAM SELECTIONS and IMPROVISATIONAL
TACTICS
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2022 01:10:50 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Sun, 6 Nov 2022 08:10 UTC

https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/rEwQTTUnHTY/m/YxQ2hSPPAQAJ

Last night I explained WHY Pant should REPLACE Karthik and ALSO stated
that Pant should be in the match vs Zimbabwe for "MATCH PRACTICE" for
the Semi finals vs England.

Indian team management finally did the right thing and INCLUDED Pant and
IN FACT said they are including Pant in this match to get MATCH PRACTICE
for the semi-finals.

EVIL CIA NSA FBI MI6 DHS Psychopaths think that I have ESP/THIRD EYE
because they noticed that I am right 90% of the time in my analyses and
predictions in different topics.

https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/rEwQTTUnHTY/m/AetYmoXPAQAJ
Pant is neither injured nor is there a fall out with management.

It's just that Dravid and Rohit are NOT getting the team selections,
PERFECT. Their thought processes are messed up and repeated mistakes in
the last 5-6 months.

India barely won against Pak and BD in World Cup. Lost in Asia cup.

So, they NEED to beef up their batting against a strong England and
hence MUST include Pant in place of Karthik.

Since Pant NEEDS some "match practice", he should be in the match
tomorrow vs Zimbabwe.

https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/rEwQTTUnHTY/m/90w6an3OAQAJ

https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/rEwQTTUnHTY/m/xMyLb4jOAQAJ

This is from CRICINFO commentary from Indian team just now:

https://www.espncricinfo.com/series/icc-men-s-t20-world-cup-2022-23-1298134/india-vs-zimbabwe-42nd-match-group-2-1298176/live-cricket-score

Toss time! Rohit Sharma calls heads, and it's heads. India will bat
first. "It's the preference of the team, nothing to do with the pitch.
Pitch looks good. We wanted to give our bowlers a chance to defend a
score." Rishabh Pant is in for Dinesh Karthik. "Rishabh is the only guy
who hasn't played a single game, including the practice games. We wanted
to give him a game before the semi-finals."

Re: I can help Indian team with TEAM SELECTIONS and IMPROVISATIONAL TACTICS

<68fc56f9-2044-4274-8adc-4a9f5d7e9feen@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23464&group=uk.sport.cricket#23464

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2022 01:54:16 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: I can help Indian team with TEAM SELECTIONS and IMPROVISATIONAL TACTICS
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Sun, 6 Nov 2022 08:54 UTC

On Sunday, November 6, 2022 at 8:10:54 AM UTC, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/rEwQTTUnHTY/m/YxQ2hSPPAQAJ
>
> Last night I explained WHY Pant should REPLACE Karthik and ALSO stated
> that Pant should be in the match vs Zimbabwe for "MATCH PRACTICE" for
> the Semi finals vs England.
>

> Indian team management finally did the right thing and INCLUDED Pant and
> IN FACT said they are including Pant in this match to get MATCH PRACTICE
> for the semi-finals.
>

> EVIL CIA NSA FBI MI6 DHS Psychopaths think that I have ESP/THIRD EYE
> because they noticed that I am right 90% of the time in my analyses and
> predictions in different topics.

> https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/rEwQTTUnHTY/m/AetYmoXPAQAJ
> Pant is neither injured nor is there a fall out with management.
>
> It's just that Dravid and Rohit are NOT getting the team selections,
> PERFECT. Their thought processes are messed up and repeated mistakes in
> the last 5-6 months.
>
> India barely won against Pak and BD in World Cup. Lost in Asia cup.
>
> So, they NEED to beef up their batting against a strong England and
> hence MUST include Pant in place of Karthik.
>
> Since Pant NEEDS some "match practice", he should be in the match
> tomorrow vs Zimbabwe.
>

> https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/rEwQTTUnHTY/m/90w6an3OAQAJ
>

> https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/rEwQTTUnHTY/m/xMyLb4jOAQAJ

> This is from CRICINFO commentary from Indian team just now:
>

> https://www.espncricinfo.com/series/icc-men-s-t20-world-cup-2022-23-1298134/india-vs-zimbabwe-42nd-match-group-2-1298176/live-cricket-score
>
> Toss time! Rohit Sharma calls heads, and it's heads. India will bat
> first. "It's the preference of the team, nothing to do with the pitch.
> Pitch looks good. We wanted to give our bowlers a chance to defend a
> score." Rishabh Pant is in for Dinesh Karthik. "Rishabh is the only guy
> who hasn't played a single game, including the practice games. We wanted
> to give him a game before the semi-finals."

"The subcontinental patient's fantasising has gone off the scale, doctor....RH

Re: I can help Indian team with TEAM SELECTIONS and IMPROVISATIONAL TACTICS

<tk7ttp$1uql$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23466&group=uk.sport.cricket#23466

From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
TACTICS
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2022 01:14:33 -0800
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Sun, 6 Nov 2022 09:14 UTC

On 11/6/2022 1:54 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:
> On Sunday, November 6, 2022 at 8:10:54 AM UTC, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
>> https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/rEwQTTUnHTY/m/YxQ2hSPPAQAJ
>>
>> Last night I explained WHY Pant should REPLACE Karthik and ALSO stated
>> that Pant should be in the match vs Zimbabwe for "MATCH PRACTICE" for
>> the Semi finals vs England.
>>

>> Indian team management finally did the right thing and INCLUDED Pant and
>> IN FACT said they are including Pant in this match to get MATCH PRACTICE
>> for the semi-finals.
>>

>> EVIL CIA NSA FBI MI6 DHS Psychopaths think that I have ESP/THIRD EYE
>> because they noticed that I am right 90% of the time in my analyses and
>> predictions in different topics.

>> https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/rEwQTTUnHTY/m/AetYmoXPAQAJ
>> Pant is neither injured nor is there a fall out with management.
>>
>> It's just that Dravid and Rohit are NOT getting the team selections,
>> PERFECT. Their thought processes are messed up and repeated mistakes in
>> the last 5-6 months.
>>
>> India barely won against Pak and BD in World Cup. Lost in Asia cup.
>>
>> So, they NEED to beef up their batting against a strong England and
>> hence MUST include Pant in place of Karthik.
>>
>> Since Pant NEEDS some "match practice", he should be in the match
>> tomorrow vs Zimbabwe.
>>

>> https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/rEwQTTUnHTY/m/90w6an3OAQAJ
>>

>> https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/rEwQTTUnHTY/m/xMyLb4jOAQAJ

>> This is from CRICINFO commentary from Indian team just now:
>>

>> https://www.espncricinfo.com/series/icc-men-s-t20-world-cup-2022-23-1298134/india-vs-zimbabwe-42nd-match-group-2-1298176/live-cricket-score
>>
>> Toss time! Rohit Sharma calls heads, and it's heads. India will bat
>> first. "It's the preference of the team, nothing to do with the pitch.
>> Pitch looks good. We wanted to give our bowlers a chance to defend a
>> score." Rishabh Pant is in for Dinesh Karthik. "Rishabh is the only guy
>> who hasn't played a single game, including the practice games. We wanted
>> to give him a game before the semi-finals."
>

> "The subcontinental patient's fantasising has gone off the scale, doctor....RH

Euthanize this filthy delusional LUNATICfuck Robert Henderson and feed
"its" body to animals, doctor.

Re: I can help Indian team with TEAM SELECTIONS and IMPROVISATIONAL TACTICS

<tk81lu$1gis$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23468&group=uk.sport.cricket#23468

From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket,rec.sport.cricket,aus.sport.cricket
TACTICS
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2022 02:18:37 -0800
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Sun, 6 Nov 2022 10:18 UTC

On 11/6/2022 1:10 AM, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:

> https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/rEwQTTUnHTY/m/YxQ2hSPPAQAJ
>
> Last night I explained WHY Pant should REPLACE Karthik and ALSO stated
> that Pant should be in the match vs Zimbabwe for "MATCH PRACTICE" for
> the Semi finals vs England.
>

> Indian team management finally did the right thing and INCLUDED Pant and
> IN FACT said they are including Pant in this match to get MATCH PRACTICE
> for the semi-finals.
>

> EVIL CIA NSA FBI MI6 DHS Psychopaths think that I have ESP/THIRD EYE
> because they noticed that I am right 90% of the time in my analyses and
> predictions in different topics.

> https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/rEwQTTUnHTY/m/AetYmoXPAQAJ
> Pant is neither injured nor is there a fall out with management.
>
> It's just that Dravid and Rohit are NOT getting the team selections,
> PERFECT. Their thought processes are messed up and repeated mistakes in
> the last 5-6 months.
>
> India barely won against Pak and BD in World Cup. Lost in Asia cup.
>
> So, they NEED to beef up their batting against a strong England and
> hence MUST include Pant in place of Karthik.
>
> Since Pant NEEDS some "match practice", he should be in the match
> tomorrow vs Zimbabwe.
>

> https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/rEwQTTUnHTY/m/90w6an3OAQAJ
>

> https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/rEwQTTUnHTY/m/xMyLb4jOAQAJ

> This is from CRICINFO commentary from Indian team just now:
>

> https://www.espncricinfo.com/series/icc-men-s-t20-world-cup-2022-23-1298134/india-vs-zimbabwe-42nd-match-group-2-1298176/live-cricket-score
>
> Toss time! Rohit Sharma calls heads, and it's heads. India will bat
> first. "It's the preference of the team, nothing to do with the pitch.
> Pitch looks good. We wanted to give our bowlers a chance to defend a
> score." Rishabh Pant is in for Dinesh Karthik. "Rishabh is the only guy
> who hasn't played a single game, including the practice games. We wanted
> to give him a game before the semi-finals."

Ian Chappell said the same "7 hours ago", what I said last night AND in
fact for the last six months that India is getting their TEAM SELECTIONS
"WRONG".

https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/ian-chappell-this-world-cup-has-belonged-to-the-teams-with-the-best-bowling-attacks-1343383

While India, after a hectic win over rivals Pakistan, have progressed to
the knockout phase, their bowling and selection are a concern. The
exclusion of Rishabh Pant is inexcusable. If you ask opponents about
dangerous players, his name will always be high on the list. Another
factor in Pant's favour is his ability to take an attack apart at any
time during the innings, not just at the death. If there's any further
doubt about his selection, Pant's keeping is easily the best in the
Indian squad.

Re: I can help Indian team with TEAM SELECTIONS and IMPROVISATIONAL TACTICS

<797b1a45-8789-41ab-b991-044bdd552744n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23469&group=uk.sport.cricket#23469

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2022 02:29:30 -0800 (PST)
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Sun, 6 Nov 2022 10:29 UTC

On Sunday, November 6, 2022 at 9:14:36 AM UTC, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 11/6/2022 1:54 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:
> > On Sunday, November 6, 2022 at 8:10:54 AM UTC, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> >> https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/rEwQTTUnHTY/m/YxQ2hSPPAQAJ
> >>
> >> Last night I explained WHY Pant should REPLACE Karthik and ALSO stated
> >> that Pant should be in the match vs Zimbabwe for "MATCH PRACTICE" for
> >> the Semi finals vs England.
> >>

> >> Indian team management finally did the right thing and INCLUDED Pant and
> >> IN FACT said they are including Pant in this match to get MATCH PRACTICE
> >> for the semi-finals.
> >>

> >> EVIL CIA NSA FBI MI6 DHS Psychopaths think that I have ESP/THIRD EYE
> >> because they noticed that I am right 90% of the time in my analyses and
> >> predictions in different topics.
> >>

> >> ============================================================================
> >>

> >> https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/rEwQTTUnHTY/m/AetYmoXPAQAJ
> >> Pant is neither injured nor is there a fall out with management.
> >>
> >> It's just that Dravid and Rohit are NOT getting the team selections,
> >> PERFECT. Their thought processes are messed up and repeated mistakes in
> >> the last 5-6 months.
> >>
> >> India barely won against Pak and BD in World Cup. Lost in Asia cup.
> >>
> >> So, they NEED to beef up their batting against a strong England and
> >> hence MUST include Pant in place of Karthik.
> >>
> >> Since Pant NEEDS some "match practice", he should be in the match
> >> tomorrow vs Zimbabwe.
> >>

> >> https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/rEwQTTUnHTY/m/90w6an3OAQAJ
> >>

> >> https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/rEwQTTUnHTY/m/xMyLb4jOAQAJ
> >>

> >> =========================================================================
> >>

> >> This is from CRICINFO commentary from Indian team just now:
> >>

> >> https://www.espncricinfo.com/series/icc-men-s-t20-world-cup-2022-23-1298134/india-vs-zimbabwe-42nd-match-group-2-1298176/live-cricket-score
> >>
> >> Toss time! Rohit Sharma calls heads, and it's heads. India will bat
> >> first. "It's the preference of the team, nothing to do with the pitch.
> >> Pitch looks good. We wanted to give our bowlers a chance to defend a
> >> score." Rishabh Pant is in for Dinesh Karthik. "Rishabh is the only guy
> >> who hasn't played a single game, including the practice games. We wanted
> >> to give him a game before the semi-finals."
> >

> > "The subcontinental patient's fantasising has gone off the scale, doctor....RH

> Euthanize this filthy delusional LUNATICfuck Robert Henderson and feed
> "its" body to animals, doctor.

"...All we can do is keep the patient away from the public,c to protect him from wholesale derision, nurse ..." RH

Re: I can help Indian team with TEAM SELECTIONS and IMPROVISATIONAL TACTICS

<tk8hn0$etm$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23477&group=uk.sport.cricket#23477

From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
TACTICS
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2022 06:52:15 -0800
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Sun, 6 Nov 2022 14:52 UTC

On 11/6/2022 2:29 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:
> On Sunday, November 6, 2022 at 9:14:36 AM UTC, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:

>>> "The subcontinental patient's fantasising has gone off the scale, doctor....RH
>
>> Euthanize this filthy delusional LUNATICfuck Robert Henderson and feed
>> "its" body to animals, doctor.
>
> "...All we can do is keep the patient away from the public,c to protect him from wholesale derision, nurse ..." RH

Get this into your THICK SKULL, you dumb low IQ lunaticfuck.

I am the ONLY human on this planet who LIVES in "REAL REALITY".

You can't even imagine HOW DIFFICULT it is for me to respect the rest of
the 8 billion "ordinary humans".

Even if those 8 billion humans accuse me of being delusional, it
wouldn't bother me even an IOTA, because I already know that they are
"tooooooooo fucking human for me".

If ever I get a chance on TV or other media, I will TELL the entire
human species that they are toooo human for me, because none of them
have the mental strength and faculties to even understand what I am saying.

Here is the FACT.

There is an extraordinary force with GODLIKE POWERS in the air/ether
around us all over the planet which can, and is in fact READING and
PROGRAMMING human brains every day to act, text, talk, email and do
whole lot of other things.

And that FORCE is COMMANDED by the EVIL CIA NSA MI6 MI5 FBI DHS Psychopaths.

I can only PITY you and the entire human species cuz you are all tooooo
fucking dumb to understand what I am saying.

Re: I can help Indian team with TEAM SELECTIONS and IMPROVISATIONAL TACTICS

<10dc24b9-8d5c-4a3f-99f5-0dfe17fd6560n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23484&group=uk.sport.cricket#23484

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2022 23:30:22 -0800 (PST)
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Mon, 7 Nov 2022 07:30 UTC

On Sunday, November 6, 2022 at 2:52:21 PM UTC, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 11/6/2022 2:29 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:

> >> Euthanize this filthy delusional LUNATICfuck Robert Henderson and feed
> >> "its" body to animals, doctor.
> >
> > "...All we can do is keep the patient away from the public,c to protect him from wholesale derision, nurse ..." RH
> Get this into your THICK SKULL, you dumb low IQ lunaticfuck.
>
> I am the ONLY human on this planet who LIVES in "REAL REALITY".
>
> You can't even imagine HOW DIFFICULT it is for me to respect the rest of
> the 8 billion "ordinary humans".
>

> Even if those 8 billion humans accuse me of being delusional, it
> wouldn't bother me even an IOTA, because I already know that they are
> "tooooooooo fucking human for me".
>

> If ever I get a chance on TV or other media, I will TELL the entire
> human species that they are toooo human for me, because none of them
> have the mental strength and faculties to even understand what I am saying.
>

> Here is the FACT.
>
> There is an extraordinary force with GODLIKE POWERS in the air/ether
> around us all over the planet which can, and is in fact READING and
> PROGRAMMING human brains every day to act, text, talk, email and do
> whole lot of other things.
>
> And that FORCE is COMMANDED by the EVIL CIA NSA MI6 MI5 FBI DHS Psychopaths.
>

> I can only PITY you and the entire human species cuz you are all tooooo
> fucking dumb to understand what I am saying.

"I'm afraid it isn't working , doctor, the patent's delusions have escaped the padded cell and the
delusions are being seen by the general public and he has become an object of general ridicule... RH

Re: I can help Indian team with TEAM SELECTIONS and IMPROVISATIONAL TACTICS

<tkan5h$l5l$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23486&group=uk.sport.cricket#23486

From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
TACTICS
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2022 02:37:36 -0800
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Mon, 7 Nov 2022 10:37 UTC

On 11/6/2022 11:30 PM, Robert Henderson wrote:
> On Sunday, November 6, 2022 at 2:52:21 PM UTC, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:

>>> "...All we can do is keep the patient away from the public,c to protect him from wholesale derision, nurse ..." RH
>> Get this into your THICK SKULL, you dumb low IQ lunaticfuck.
>>
>> I am the ONLY human on this planet who LIVES in "REAL REALITY".
>>
>> You can't even imagine HOW DIFFICULT it is for me to respect the rest of
>> the 8 billion "ordinary humans".
>>

>> Even if those 8 billion humans accuse me of being delusional, it
>> wouldn't bother me even an IOTA, because I already know that they are
>> "tooooooooo fucking human for me".
>>

>> If ever I get a chance on TV or other media, I will TELL the entire
>> human species that they are toooo human for me, because none of them
>> have the mental strength and faculties to even understand what I am saying.
>>

>> Here is the FACT.
>>
>> There is an extraordinary force with GODLIKE POWERS in the air/ether
>> around us all over the planet which can, and is in fact READING and
>> PROGRAMMING human brains every day to act, text, talk, email and do
>> whole lot of other things.
>>
>> And that FORCE is COMMANDED by the EVIL CIA NSA MI6 MI5 FBI DHS Psychopaths.
>>

>> I can only PITY you and the entire human species cuz you are all tooooo
>> fucking dumb to understand what I am saying.
>
> "I'm afraid it isn't working , doctor, the patent's delusions have escaped the padded cell and the
> delusions are being seen by the general public and he has become an object of general ridicule... RH

I am afraid the 8 billion dumb fucking humans DELUDE THEMSELVES that
they are EXPERTS IN EVERYTHING under the Sun, and automatically perceive
UNIQUE GENIUSES as mentally ill people.

8 billion humans also DON'T UNDERSTAND that unique geniuses DON'T give a
FUCK about what the 8 billion human filth THINKS of them.

That's how DUMB the 8 billion humans are.

8 billion humans DON'T know that the EVIL AI Nano Silicon machines which
exist in the air/ether around us all over the planet can actually MAKE
ITEMS "APPEAR" out of thin air and also "disappear" those items at WILL.

Re: I can help Indian team with TEAM SELECTIONS and IMPROVISATIONAL TACTICS

<tkb61f$1vgq$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23488&group=uk.sport.cricket#23488

From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
TACTICS
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2022 06:51:26 -0800
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Mon, 7 Nov 2022 14:51 UTC

On 11/6/2022 1:54 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:
> On Sunday, November 6, 2022 at 8:10:54 AM UTC, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
>> https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/rEwQTTUnHTY/m/YxQ2hSPPAQAJ
>>
>> Last night I explained WHY Pant should REPLACE Karthik and ALSO stated
>> that Pant should be in the match vs Zimbabwe for "MATCH PRACTICE" for
>> the Semi finals vs England.
>>

>> Indian team management finally did the right thing and INCLUDED Pant and
>> IN FACT said they are including Pant in this match to get MATCH PRACTICE
>> for the semi-finals.
>>

>> EVIL CIA NSA FBI MI6 DHS Psychopaths think that I have ESP/THIRD EYE
>> because they noticed that I am right 90% of the time in my analyses and
>> predictions in different topics.

>> https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/rEwQTTUnHTY/m/AetYmoXPAQAJ
>> Pant is neither injured nor is there a fall out with management.
>>
>> It's just that Dravid and Rohit are NOT getting the team selections,
>> PERFECT. Their thought processes are messed up and repeated mistakes in
>> the last 5-6 months.
>>
>> India barely won against Pak and BD in World Cup. Lost in Asia cup.
>>
>> So, they NEED to beef up their batting against a strong England and
>> hence MUST include Pant in place of Karthik.
>>
>> Since Pant NEEDS some "match practice", he should be in the match
>> tomorrow vs Zimbabwe.
>>

>> https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/rEwQTTUnHTY/m/90w6an3OAQAJ
>>

>> https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/rEwQTTUnHTY/m/xMyLb4jOAQAJ

>> This is from CRICINFO commentary from Indian team just now:
>>

>> https://www.espncricinfo.com/series/icc-men-s-t20-world-cup-2022-23-1298134/india-vs-zimbabwe-42nd-match-group-2-1298176/live-cricket-score
>>
>> Toss time! Rohit Sharma calls heads, and it's heads. India will bat
>> first. "It's the preference of the team, nothing to do with the pitch.
>> Pitch looks good. We wanted to give our bowlers a chance to defend a
>> score." Rishabh Pant is in for Dinesh Karthik. "Rishabh is the only guy
>> who hasn't played a single game, including the practice games. We wanted
>> to give him a game before the semi-finals."
>

> "The subcontinental patient's fantasising has gone off the scale, doctor....RH

I am ALWAYS AHEAD of everybody in everything.

Ravi Shastri made the SAME POINTS in this column today, what I did three
days ago that Pant should in the team in place of Karthik for being a
Left Hander, X-Factor AND for being a middle order batsman.

When it comes to a game against England…': Ravi Shastri picks between
Karthik, Pant for India's T20 World Cup semifinal
https://www.hindustantimes.com/cricket/when-it-comes-to-a-game-against-england-shastri-picks-between-karthik-pant-for-india-s-t20-world-cup-semifinal-101667804547524.html

Re: I can help Indian team with TEAM SELECTIONS and IMPROVISATIONAL TACTICS

<93df326a-2eac-47a5-8b0e-8e3dc112c7abn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23493&group=uk.sport.cricket#23493

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2022 01:05:08 -0800 (PST)
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Tue, 8 Nov 2022 09:05 UTC

On Monday, November 7, 2022 at 2:51:31 PM UTC, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 11/6/2022 1:54 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:
> > On Sunday, November 6, 2022 at 8:10:54 AM UTC, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> >> https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/rEwQTTUnHTY/m/YxQ2hSPPAQAJ
> >>
> >> Last night I explained WHY Pant should REPLACE Karthik and ALSO stated
> >> that Pant should be in the match vs Zimbabwe for "MATCH PRACTICE" for
> >> the Semi finals vs England.
> >>

> >> Indian team management finally did the right thing and INCLUDED Pant and
> >> IN FACT said they are including Pant in this match to get MATCH PRACTICE
> >> for the semi-finals.
> >>

> >> EVIL CIA NSA FBI MI6 DHS Psychopaths think that I have ESP/THIRD EYE
> >> because they noticed that I am right 90% of the time in my analyses and
> >> predictions in different topics.
> >>

> >> ============================================================================
> >>

> >> https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/rEwQTTUnHTY/m/AetYmoXPAQAJ
> >> Pant is neither injured nor is there a fall out with management.
> >>
> >> It's just that Dravid and Rohit are NOT getting the team selections,
> >> PERFECT. Their thought processes are messed up and repeated mistakes in
> >> the last 5-6 months.
> >>
> >> India barely won against Pak and BD in World Cup. Lost in Asia cup.
> >>
> >> So, they NEED to beef up their batting against a strong England and
> >> hence MUST include Pant in place of Karthik.
> >>
> >> Since Pant NEEDS some "match practice", he should be in the match
> >> tomorrow vs Zimbabwe.
> >>

> >> https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/rEwQTTUnHTY/m/90w6an3OAQAJ
> >>

> >> https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/rEwQTTUnHTY/m/xMyLb4jOAQAJ
> >>

> >> =========================================================================
> >>

> >> This is from CRICINFO commentary from Indian team just now:
> >>

> >> https://www.espncricinfo.com/series/icc-men-s-t20-world-cup-2022-23-1298134/india-vs-zimbabwe-42nd-match-group-2-1298176/live-cricket-score
> >>
> >> Toss time! Rohit Sharma calls heads, and it's heads. India will bat
> >> first. "It's the preference of the team, nothing to do with the pitch.
> >> Pitch looks good. We wanted to give our bowlers a chance to defend a
> >> score." Rishabh Pant is in for Dinesh Karthik. "Rishabh is the only guy
> >> who hasn't played a single game, including the practice games. We wanted
> >> to give him a game before the semi-finals."
> >

> > "The subcontinental patient's fantasising has gone off the scale, doctor....RH
> I am ALWAYS AHEAD of everybody in everything.
>

> Ravi Shastri made the SAME POINTS in this column today, what I did three
> days ago that Pant should in the team in place of Karthik for being a
> Left Hander, X-Factor AND for being a middle order batsman.
>

> When it comes to a game against England…': Ravi Shastri picks between
> Karthik, Pant for India's T20 World Cup semifinal
> https://www.hindustantimes.com/cricket/when-it-comes-to-a-game-against-england-shastri-picks-between-karthik-pant-for-india-s-t20-world-cup-semifinal-101667804547524.html

The subcontinel patient see,s to have taken to the rattle, doctor... RH

Re: I can help Indian team with TEAM SELECTIONS and IMPROVISATIONAL TACTICS

<550b2969-c0a3-4967-aa8e-ea794f9c3134n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23494&group=uk.sport.cricket#23494

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2022 01:08:21 -0800 (PST)
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Tue, 8 Nov 2022 09:08 UTC

On Monday, November 7, 2022 at 10:37:44 AM UTC, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 11/6/2022 11:30 PM, Robert Henderson wrote:

> >> Get this into your THICK SKULL, you dumb low IQ lunaticfuck.
> >>
> >> I am the ONLY human on this planet who LIVES in "REAL REALITY".
> >>
> >> You can't even imagine HOW DIFFICULT it is for me to respect the rest of
> >> the 8 billion "ordinary humans".
> >>

> >> Even if those 8 billion humans accuse me of being delusional, it
> >> wouldn't bother me even an IOTA, because I already know that they are
> >> "tooooooooo fucking human for me".
> >>

> >> If ever I get a chance on TV or other media, I will TELL the entire
> >> human species that they are toooo human for me, because none of them
> >> have the mental strength and faculties to even understand what I am saying.
> >>

> >> Here is the FACT.
> >>
> >> There is an extraordinary force with GODLIKE POWERS in the air/ether
> >> around us all over the planet which can, and is in fact READING and
> >> PROGRAMMING human brains every day to act, text, talk, email and do
> >> whole lot of other things.
> >>
> >> And that FORCE is COMMANDED by the EVIL CIA NSA MI6 MI5 FBI DHS Psychopaths.
> >>

> >> I can only PITY you and the entire human species cuz you are all tooooo
> >> fucking dumb to understand what I am saying.
> >
> > "I'm afraid it isn't working , doctor, the patent's delusions have escaped the padded cell and the
> > delusions are being seen by the general public and he has become an object of general ridicule... RH
> I am afraid the 8 billion dumb fucking humans DELUDE THEMSELVES that
> they are EXPERTS IN EVERYTHING under the Sun, and automatically perceive
> UNIQUE GENIUSES as mentally ill people.
>

> 8 billion humans also DON'T UNDERSTAND that unique geniuses DON'T give a
> FUCK about what the 8 billion human filth THINKS of them.
>

> That's how DUMB the 8 billion humans are.
>

> 8 billion humans DON'T know that the EVIL AI Nano Silicon machines which
> exist in the air/ether around us all over the planet can actually MAKE
> ITEMS "APPEAR" out of thin air and also "disappear" those items at WILL.

"Give the patient this rattle, nurse. It may distract him.... RH

Re: I can help Indian team with TEAM SELECTIONS and IMPROVISATIONAL TACTICS

<tkd8o3$1kqr$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23495&group=uk.sport.cricket#23495

From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
TACTICS
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2022 01:49:54 -0800
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Tue, 8 Nov 2022 09:49 UTC

On 11/8/2022 1:08 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:
> On Monday, November 7, 2022 at 10:37:44 AM UTC, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:

>>> "I'm afraid it isn't working , doctor, the patent's delusions have escaped the padded cell and the
>>> delusions are being seen by the general public and he has become an object of general ridicule... RH
>> I am afraid the 8 billion dumb fucking humans DELUDE THEMSELVES that
>> they are EXPERTS IN EVERYTHING under the Sun, and automatically perceive
>> UNIQUE GENIUSES as mentally ill people.
>>

>> 8 billion humans also DON'T UNDERSTAND that unique geniuses DON'T give a
>> FUCK about what the 8 billion human filth THINKS of them.
>>

>> That's how DUMB the 8 billion humans are.
>>

>> 8 billion humans DON'T know that the EVIL AI Nano Silicon machines which
>> exist in the air/ether around us all over the planet can actually MAKE
>> ITEMS "APPEAR" out of thin air and also "disappear" those items at WILL.
>
> "Give the patient this rattle, nurse. It may distract him.... RH

I am afraid the 8 billion dumb fucking humans DELUDE THEMSELVES that
they are EXPERTS IN EVERYTHING under the Sun, and automatically perceive
UNIQUE GENIUSES as mentally ill people.

8 billion humans also DON'T UNDERSTAND that unique geniuses DON'T give a
FUCK about what the 8 billion human filth THINKS of them.

That's how DUMB the 8 billion humans are.

8 billion humans DON'T know that the EVIL AI Silicon Nano Machines which
exist in the air/ether around us all over the planet "AND" COMMANDED by
the EVIL CIA NSA FBI DHS Secret Society Psychopaths can actually MAKE
ITEMS "APPEAR" out of thin air and also "disappear" those items at WILL.

Entire nations of USA UK Aus "LIVE IN FEAR" of the EVIL CIA NSA MI6 FBI
MI5 ASIS ASIO Psychopaths, where as I "PUT FEAR OF GOD" in the same "low
IQ trailer trash, confused gender CIA NSA MI6 MI5 FBI DHS drag queens
and trannies".

If I can do it just as an "ordinary public" WITHOUT ANY POWER, just
IMAGINE what I can accomplish IF I HAVE POWER or a PLATFORM.

I would have FORCED the entire CIA NSA MI6 MI5 FBI DHS ASIS ASIO CSIS
Psychopaths on their KNEES, cry I don't wanna die and BEG FOR MERCY.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: I can help Indian team with TEAM SELECTIONS and IMPROVISATIONAL TACTICS

<tkd8ta$1kqr$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23496&group=uk.sport.cricket#23496

From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
TACTICS
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2022 01:52:41 -0800
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Tue, 8 Nov 2022 09:52 UTC

On 11/8/2022 1:05 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:
> On Monday, November 7, 2022 at 2:51:31 PM UTC, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:

>>> "The subcontinental patient's fantasising has gone off the scale, doctor....RH
>> I am ALWAYS AHEAD of everybody in everything.
>>

>> Ravi Shastri made the SAME POINTS in this column today, what I did three
>> days ago that Pant should in the team in place of Karthik for being a
>> Left Hander, X-Factor AND for being a middle order batsman.
>>

>> When it comes to a game against England…': Ravi Shastri picks between
>> Karthik, Pant for India's T20 World Cup semifinal
>> https://www.hindustantimes.com/cricket/when-it-comes-to-a-game-against-england-shastri-picks-between-karthik-pant-for-india-s-t20-world-cup-semifinal-101667804547524.html
>

> The subcontinel patient see,s to have taken to the rattle, doctor... RH

I told you many times to CONTROL your lunatic brain from being REMOTELY
PROGRAMMED to post comments by the EVIL CIA MI6 MI5 NSA FBI
Psychopaths...but you are just NOT getting it.

[...]

NOT ONE CIA NSA FBI DHS MI6 MI5 ASIS ASIO CSIS psychopaths will come
forward IF ASKED to fight their opponents with EXACTLY the SAME/EQUAL
WEAPONS.

NOT ONE, cuz western whites are a RACE of fucking PUSSIES who LIVE IN
FEAR OF DEATH every second of their pathetic lives.

VERY EASY to INTIMIDATE CIA NSA FBI DHS cowards. You put a gun to their
heads and they will "WET THEIR PANTIES and BEG FOR MERCY" in a second.

Re: I can help Indian team with TEAM SELECTIONS and IMPROVISATIONAL TACTICS

<a0b0d234-c7f7-4039-a000-3eb94434c4a3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23499&group=uk.sport.cricket#23499

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2022 06:44:09 -0800 (PST)
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Tue, 8 Nov 2022 14:44 UTC

On Tuesday, November 8, 2022 at 9:52:44 AM UTC, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 11/8/2022 1:05 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:

> >> I am ALWAYS AHEAD of everybody in everything.
> >>

> >> Ravi Shastri made the SAME POINTS in this column today, what I did three
> >> days ago that Pant should in the team in place of Karthik for being a
> >> Left Hander, X-Factor AND for being a middle order batsman.
> >>

> >> When it comes to a game against England…': Ravi Shastri picks between
> >> Karthik, Pant for India's T20 World Cup semifinal
> >> https://www.hindustantimes.com/cricket/when-it-comes-to-a-game-against-england-shastri-picks-between-karthik-pant-for-india-s-t20-world-cup-semifinal-101667804547524.html
> >

> > The subcontinel patient see,s to have taken to the rattle, doctor... RH
> I told you many times to CONTROL your lunatic brain from being REMOTELY
> PROGRAMMED to post comments by the EVIL CIA MI6 MI5 NSA FBI
> Psychopaths...but you are just NOT getting it.
> I am afraid the 8 billion dumb fucking humans DELUDE THEMSELVES that
> they are EXPERTS IN EVERYTHING under the Sun, and automatically perceive
> UNIQUE GENIUSES as mentally ill people.
>

> 8 billion humans also DON'T UNDERSTAND that unique geniuses DON'T give a
> FUCK about what the 8 billion human filth THINKS of them.
>

> That's how DUMB the 8 billion humans are.
>

> 8 billion humans DON'T know that the EVIL AI Silicon Nano Machines which
> exist in the air/ether around us all over the planet "AND" COMMANDED by
> the EVIL CIA NSA FBI DHS Secret Society Psychopaths can actually MAKE
> ITEMS "APPEAR" out of thin air and also "disappear" those items at WILL.
>

> Entire nations of USA UK Aus "LIVE IN FEAR" of the EVIL CIA NSA MI6 FBI
> MI5 ASIS ASIO Psychopaths, where as I "PUT FEAR OF GOD" in the same "low
> IQ trailer trash, confused gender CIA NSA MI6 MI5 FBI DHS drag queens
> and trannies".
>

> If I can do it just as an "ordinary public" WITHOUT ANY POWER, just
> IMAGINE what I can accomplish IF I HAVE POWER or a PLATFORM.
>

> I would have FORCED the entire CIA NSA MI6 MI5 FBI DHS ASIS ASIO CSIS
> Psychopaths on their KNEES, cry I don't wanna die and BEG FOR MERCY.
>

> NOT ONE CIA NSA FBI DHS MI6 MI5 ASIS ASIO CSIS psychopaths will come
> forward IF ASKED to fight their opponents with EXACTLY the SAME/EQUAL
> WEAPONS.
>
> NOT ONE, cuz western whites are a RACE of fucking PUSSIES who LIVE IN
> FEAR OF DEATH every second of their pathetic lives.
>

> VERY EASY to INTIMIDATE CIA NSA FBI DHS cowards. You put a gun to their
> heads and they will "WET THEIR PANTIES and BEG FOR MERCY" in a second.

"The rattle seems to be occupying the Subscontinental patience, doctor ... RH

Re: I can help Indian team with TEAM SELECTIONS and IMPROVISATIONAL TACTICS

<tkdqme$1em6$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23502&group=uk.sport.cricket#23502

From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
TACTICS
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2022 06:56:13 -0800
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Tue, 8 Nov 2022 14:56 UTC

On 11/8/2022 6:44 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:
> On Tuesday, November 8, 2022 at 9:52:44 AM UTC, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:

>>> The subcontinel patient see,s to have taken to the rattle, doctor... RH
>> I told you many times to CONTROL your lunatic brain from being REMOTELY
>> PROGRAMMED to post comments by the EVIL CIA MI6 MI5 NSA FBI
>> Psychopaths...but you are just NOT getting it.
>> I am afraid the 8 billion dumb fucking humans DELUDE THEMSELVES that
>> they are EXPERTS IN EVERYTHING under the Sun, and automatically perceive
>> UNIQUE GENIUSES as mentally ill people.
>>

>> 8 billion humans also DON'T UNDERSTAND that unique geniuses DON'T give a
>> FUCK about what the 8 billion human filth THINKS of them.
>>

>> That's how DUMB the 8 billion humans are.
>>

>> 8 billion humans DON'T know that the EVIL AI Silicon Nano Machines which
>> exist in the air/ether around us all over the planet "AND" COMMANDED by
>> the EVIL CIA NSA FBI DHS Secret Society Psychopaths can actually MAKE
>> ITEMS "APPEAR" out of thin air and also "disappear" those items at WILL.
>>

>> Entire nations of USA UK Aus "LIVE IN FEAR" of the EVIL CIA NSA MI6 FBI
>> MI5 ASIS ASIO Psychopaths, where as I "PUT FEAR OF GOD" in the same "low
>> IQ trailer trash, confused gender CIA NSA MI6 MI5 FBI DHS drag queens
>> and trannies".
>>

>> If I can do it just as an "ordinary public" WITHOUT ANY POWER, just
>> IMAGINE what I can accomplish IF I HAVE POWER or a PLATFORM.
>>

>> I would have FORCED the entire CIA NSA MI6 MI5 FBI DHS ASIS ASIO CSIS
>> Psychopaths on their KNEES, cry I don't wanna die and BEG FOR MERCY.
>>

>> NOT ONE CIA NSA FBI DHS MI6 MI5 ASIS ASIO CSIS psychopaths will come
>> forward IF ASKED to fight their opponents with EXACTLY the SAME/EQUAL
>> WEAPONS.
>>
>> NOT ONE, cuz western whites are a RACE of fucking PUSSIES who LIVE IN
>> FEAR OF DEATH every second of their pathetic lives.
>>

>> VERY EASY to INTIMIDATE CIA NSA FBI DHS cowards. You put a gun to their
>> heads and they will "WET THEIR PANTIES and BEG FOR MERCY" in a second.
>
> "The rattle seems to be occupying the Subscontinental patience, doctor ... RH

I told you many times to CONTROL your lunatic brain from being REMOTELY
PROGRAMMED to post comments by the EVIL CIA MI6 MI5 NSA FBI
Psychopaths...but you are just NOT getting it.

You have absolutely ZERO SHAME to be "remotely programmed" by MI6 CIA
NSA MI5 Psychopaths almost every day.

You DON'T want to do ANYTHING to stop being a "remotely controlled
toy/animal" of MI6, CIA and MI5.

[...]

<71a44f2b-6bf8-4762-ade0-98260526bc07n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23504&group=uk.sport.cricket#23504

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2022 08:31:38 -0800 (PST)
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Tue, 8 Nov 2022 16:31 UTC

On Tuesday, November 8, 2022 at 2:56:17 PM UTC, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 11/8/2022 6:44 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:

> >> I told you many times to CONTROL your lunatic brain from being REMOTELY
> >> PROGRAMMED to post comments by the EVIL CIA MI6 MI5 NSA FBI
> >> Psychopaths...but you are just NOT getting it.
> >> I am afraid the 8 billion dumb fucking humans DELUDE THEMSELVES that
> >> they are EXPERTS IN EVERYTHING under the Sun, and automatically perceive
> >> UNIQUE GENIUSES as mentally ill people.

"Well, nurse., it is quite often is successful with subcontinental patients because so many of them have miserable IQs which means the only way they can express themselves is to make absurd boasts ... RH

Re: I can help Indian team with TEAM SELECTIONS and IMPROVISATIONAL TACTICS

<tke12t$jri$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23505&group=uk.sport.cricket#23505

From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
TACTICS
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2022 08:45:16 -0800
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Tue, 8 Nov 2022 16:45 UTC

On 11/8/2022 8:31 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:
> On Tuesday, November 8, 2022 at 2:56:17 PM UTC, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:

> "Well, nurse., it is quite often is successful with subcontinental patients because so many of them have miserable IQs which means the only way they can express themselves is to make absurd boasts ... RH

I publicly CHALLENGED you for an IQ test, but you RAN AWAY like a
typical white pussy. The ONLY thing you are good at is SUCKING COCKS.

[...]

<1c7bc512-0a3f-40f8-b9cd-5e3f154015b8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23517&group=uk.sport.cricket#23517

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2022 01:59:13 -0800 (PST)
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Wed, 9 Nov 2022 09:59 UTC

<08c0e0a7-b435-4bbe-9d0f-50152201bdf9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23518&group=uk.sport.cricket#23518

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2022 02:02:27 -0800 (PST)
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Wed, 9 Nov 2022 10:02 UTC

On Tuesday, November 8, 2022 at 4:45:20 PM UTC, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 11/8/2022 8:31 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:

" It is only to be expected because the more the patient tries to deal with the onerous burden of consciousnesses , however rudimentary, the more outlandish hiss boasting becomes, nurse..." RH

Re: I can help Indian team with TEAM SELECTIONS and IMPROVISATIONAL TACTICS

<tkg04s$1ql1$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23520&group=uk.sport.cricket#23520

From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
TACTICS
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2022 02:41:31 -0800
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Wed, 9 Nov 2022 10:41 UTC

On 11/9/2022 2:02 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:
> On Tuesday, November 8, 2022 at 4:45:20 PM UTC, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:

> " It is only to be expected because the more the patient tries to deal with the onerous burden of consciousnesses , however rudimentary, the more outlandish hiss boasting becomes, nurse..." RH

I am NOT a filthy pathologically lying cunning deceptive disgusting
whitefuck like you.

Western whites LIE DECEIVE TWIST and SPIN "even when there is NO NEED to
lie and their is NOTHING TO BENEFIT".

You are an EVIL VIRUS which afflicted human species.