Yow! Are we wet yet?

aus+uk / uk.sport.cricket / The India Pakistan jury

SubjectAuthor
* The India Pakistan jurymax.it
+- Re: The India Pakistan juryFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
+* Re: The India Pakistan juryMike Holmans
|+* Re: The India Pakistan juryFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
||`* Re: The India Pakistan juryDavid North
|| `* Re: The India Pakistan juryFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
||  `* Re: The India Pakistan juryDavid North
||   `* Re: The India Pakistan juryFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
||    `- Re: The India Pakistan juryAndrew Smith
|`* Re: The India Pakistan juryHVS
| +- Re: The India Pakistan jurymax.it
| `* Re: The India Pakistan juryFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
|  `* Re: The India Pakistan juryRobert Henderson
|   +* Re: The India Pakistan juryFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
|   |`* Re: The India Pakistan juryRobert Henderson
|   | `* Re: The India Pakistan juryFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
|   |  `* Re: The India Pakistan jurymax.it
|   |   +- Re: The India Pakistan juryRobert Henderson
|   |   +* Re: The India Pakistan juryDryes
|   |   |`* Re: The India Pakistan jurymax.it
|   |   | `* Re: The India Pakistan juryDryes
|   |   |  `- Re: The India Pakistan jurymax.it
|   |   `- Re: The India Pakistan juryFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
|   `* Re: The India Pakistan juryJohn Hall
|    +- Re: The India Pakistan juryFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
|    `* Re: The India Pakistan juryMike Holmans
|     `- Re: The India Pakistan jurymax.it
+* Re: The India Pakistan juryRobert Henderson
|`- Re: The India Pakistan juryFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
`* Re: The India Pakistan juryFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
 `* Re: The India Pakistan jurymax.it
  `- Re: The India Pakistan juryFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Pages:12
The India Pakistan jury

<i64omhtpobijirbvbt5h67l3kqd6sn1e9h@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23527&group=uk.sport.cricket#23527

From: max...@tea.time (max.it)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Subject: The India Pakistan jury
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2022 20:56:01 +0000
 by: max.it - Wed, 9 Nov 2022 20:56 UTC

Our club committee meeting was this evening.
Four Indians, two Pakistanis, Five locals.
There was a bit of chatter about a big match that is happening on
Sunday.
Nobody mentioned England until someone (me) mentioned that India have
a match to win first before Sunday.
I reckon a fart would have went down better.
Seriously they so much want a final with India and Pakistan they
forgot about England
We don't have any English or Australian members.

max.it

Re: The India Pakistan jury

<tkhscp$c8b$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23528&group=uk.sport.cricket#23528

From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Subject: Re: The India Pakistan jury
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2022 19:49:42 -0800
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Thu, 10 Nov 2022 03:49 UTC

On 11/9/2022 12:56 PM, max.it wrote:

> Our club committee meeting was this evening.
> Four Indians, two Pakistanis, Five locals.
> There was a bit of chatter about a big match that is happening on
> Sunday.
> Nobody mentioned England until someone (me) mentioned that India have
> a match to win first before Sunday.
> I reckon a fart would have went down better.
> Seriously they so much want a final with India and Pakistan they
> forgot about England
> We don't have any English or Australian members.
>
> max.it

I would rather India LOSE to England today than advance to finals and
lose to Paki pigs.

Pakis got the momentum, killer instinct, gods help and revenge on their
mind.

Naive Indian cricket team is "tooo friendly" with paki pigs who perceive
Indian team as INFERIOR KAFFIRS, and beating India in a cricket match is
equivalent to winning Jihad.

Re: The India Pakistan jury

<tqopmh9566s8s9rdo8qimbq2u0hv235cvj@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23541&group=uk.sport.cricket#23541

From: spa...@jackalope.uk (Mike Holmans)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2022 11:42:30 +0000
 by: Mike Holmans - Thu, 10 Nov 2022 11:42 UTC

On Wed, 09 Nov 2022 20:56:01 +0000, max.it <max@tea.time> wrote:

>Our club committee meeting was this evening.
>Four Indians, two Pakistanis, Five locals.
>There was a bit of chatter about a big match that is happening on
>Sunday.
>Nobody mentioned England until someone (me) mentioned that India have
>a match to win first before Sunday.
>I reckon a fart would have went down better.
>Seriously they so much want a final with India and Pakistan they
>forgot about England

Something of an omission there, then. India haven't been hammered that
badly in a long time.

Cheers,

Mike

Re: The India Pakistan jury

<b261033a-9716-4cab-8be9-743f752e3315n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23542&group=uk.sport.cricket#23542

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2022 03:46:27 -0800 (PST)
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Thu, 10 Nov 2022 11:46 UTC

On Wednesday, November 9, 2022 at 8:56:07 PM UTC, max.it wrote:
> Our club committee meeting was this evening.
> Four Indians, two Pakistanis, Five locals.
> There was a bit of chatter about a big match that is happening on
> Sunday.
> Nobody mentioned England until someone (me) mentioned that India have
> a match to win first before Sunday.
> I reckon a fart would have went down better.
> Seriously they so much want a final with India and Pakistan they
> forgot about England
> We don't have any English or Australian members.
>
> max.it

Lazarus goes native ... RH

Re: The India Pakistan jury

<tkiqcg$1j6g$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23543&group=uk.sport.cricket#23543

From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2022 04:21:34 -0800
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Thu, 10 Nov 2022 12:21 UTC

On 11/10/2022 3:46 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:
> On Wednesday, November 9, 2022 at 8:56:07 PM UTC, max.it wrote:
>> Our club committee meeting was this evening.
>> Four Indians, two Pakistanis, Five locals.
>> There was a bit of chatter about a big match that is happening on
>> Sunday.
>> Nobody mentioned England until someone (me) mentioned that India have
>> a match to win first before Sunday.
>> I reckon a fart would have went down better.
>> Seriously they so much want a final with India and Pakistan they
>> forgot about England
>> We don't have any English or Australian members.
>>
>> max.it
>
> Lazarus goes native ... RH

If those natives just MERCILESSLY MASSACRED the bloodthirsty genocidal
sadistic perverted cunning backstabbing WHITE colonial THIEVES like
fucking pigs, "YOU would have NEVER EVEN BEEN BORN".

So, consider yourself lucky and THANK your god and stars everyday that
Natives were VERY NICE to your ANCESTOR "barbaric THIEVES".

Re: The India Pakistan jury

<tkiqjp$1oia$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23544&group=uk.sport.cricket#23544

From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2022 04:25:26 -0800
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Thu, 10 Nov 2022 12:25 UTC

On 11/10/2022 3:42 AM, Mike Holmans wrote:
> On Wed, 09 Nov 2022 20:56:01 +0000, max.it <max@tea.time> wrote:
>

>> Our club committee meeting was this evening.
>> Four Indians, two Pakistanis, Five locals.
>> There was a bit of chatter about a big match that is happening on
>> Sunday.
>> Nobody mentioned England until someone (me) mentioned that India have
>> a match to win first before Sunday.
>> I reckon a fart would have went down better.
>> Seriously they so much want a final with India and Pakistan they
>> forgot about England
>
> Something of an omission there, then. India haven't been hammered that
> badly in a long time.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Mike

India was hammered by Pak just last year in T20 worldcup in Dubai.

Brit cricket fans should ask their british RAGS to "publish" news about
India-Pak matches instead of useless Aus-Zim bilaterals which FEW fans
watch.

Then you would have known.

Re: The India Pakistan jury

<XnsAF4B806CF7AC0whhvans@88.198.57.247>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23546&group=uk.sport.cricket#23546

From: off...@REMOVETHISwhhvs.co.uk (HVS)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2022 12:37:29 GMT
 by: HVS - Thu, 10 Nov 2022 12:37 UTC

On 10 Nov 2022, Mike Holmans wrote

> On Wed, 09 Nov 2022 20:56:01 +0000, max.it <max@tea.time> wrote:
>

>> Our club committee meeting was this evening.
>> Four Indians, two Pakistanis, Five locals.
>> There was a bit of chatter about a big match that is happening on
>> Sunday.
>> Nobody mentioned England until someone (me) mentioned that India
>> have a match to win first before Sunday.
>> I reckon a fart would have went down better.
>> Seriously they so much want a final with India and Pakistan they
>> forgot about England
>
> Something of an omission there, then. India haven't been hammered
> that badly in a long time.

Indeed; it was one for the annals of "being comprehensively
steamrollered". Very satisfying to watch.

I wonder how chilly max's next committee meeting will be......

--
Cheers,
Harvey

> Cheers,
>
> Mike

Re: The India Pakistan jury

<230qmht7v364ns4rmi0ssib8mf2ra27mm5@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23548&group=uk.sport.cricket#23548

From: max...@tea.time (max.it)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2022 13:48:53 +0000
 by: max.it - Thu, 10 Nov 2022 13:48 UTC

On Thu, 10 Nov 2022 12:37:29 GMT, HVS <office@REMOVETHISwhhvs.co.uk>
wrote:

>On 10 Nov 2022, Mike Holmans wrote
>
>> On Wed, 09 Nov 2022 20:56:01 +0000, max.it <max@tea.time> wrote:
>>

>>> Our club committee meeting was this evening.
>>> Four Indians, two Pakistanis, Five locals.
>>> There was a bit of chatter about a big match that is happening on
>>> Sunday.
>>> Nobody mentioned England until someone (me) mentioned that India
>>> have a match to win first before Sunday.
>>> I reckon a fart would have went down better.
>>> Seriously they so much want a final with India and Pakistan they
>>> forgot about England
>>
>> Something of an omission there, then. India haven't been hammered
>> that badly in a long time.
>
>Indeed; it was one for the annals of "being comprehensively
>steamrollered". Very satisfying to watch.
>
>I wonder how chilly max's next committee meeting will be......

It'll be fine.
Something has happened though. Just shortly after the game finished I
got a message saying that the Indian grocery shop had offered to
sponsor our shirts this season.
I get the feeling they they wanted to get their name on the shirts
before the Halal store did ;-)

max.it

Re: The India Pakistan jury

<tkj3ct$1rvv$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23551&group=uk.sport.cricket#23551

From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2022 06:55:23 -0800
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Thu, 10 Nov 2022 14:55 UTC

On 11/10/2022 4:37 AM, HVS wrote:
> On 10 Nov 2022, Mike Holmans wrote
>
>> On Wed, 09 Nov 2022 20:56:01 +0000, max.it <max@tea.time> wrote:
>>

>>> Our club committee meeting was this evening.
>>> Four Indians, two Pakistanis, Five locals.
>>> There was a bit of chatter about a big match that is happening on
>>> Sunday.
>>> Nobody mentioned England until someone (me) mentioned that India
>>> have a match to win first before Sunday.
>>> I reckon a fart would have went down better.
>>> Seriously they so much want a final with India and Pakistan they
>>> forgot about England
>>
>> Something of an omission there, then. India haven't been hammered
>> that badly in a long time.
>
> Indeed; it was one for the annals of "being comprehensively
> steamrollered". Very satisfying to watch.

No REAL cricket fan would have enjoyed that BORING one sided game.

That itself shows you have inherent hatred for Indian cricket team or India.

> I wonder how chilly max's next committee meeting will be......

Re: The India Pakistan jury

<eb8cdd32-2f15-44f1-b532-4fcc75877543n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23558&group=uk.sport.cricket#23558

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2022 09:28:19 -0800 (PST)
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Thu, 10 Nov 2022 17:28 UTC

On Thursday, November 10, 2022 at 2:55:27 PM UTC, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 11/10/2022 4:37 AM, HVS wrote:

> >> Something of an omission there, then. India haven't been hammered
> >> that badly in a long time.
> >
> > Indeed; it was one for the annals of "being comprehensively
> > steamrollered". Very satisfying to watch.
> No REAL cricket fan would have enjoyed that BORING one sided game.

"The subcontinental patient has just told the most ridiculous lie, doctor.... "
RH

Re: The India Pakistan jury

<tkjdtb$1421$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23561&group=uk.sport.cricket#23561

From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2022 09:54:51 -0800
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Thu, 10 Nov 2022 17:54 UTC

On 11/10/2022 9:28 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:
> On Thursday, November 10, 2022 at 2:55:27 PM UTC, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
>> On 11/10/2022 4:37 AM, HVS wrote:
>>> On 10 Nov 2022, Mike Holmans wrote

>>> Indeed; it was one for the annals of "being comprehensively
>>> steamrollered". Very satisfying to watch.
>> No REAL cricket fan would have enjoyed that BORING one sided game.
>>

> "The subcontinental patient has just told the most ridiculous lie, doctor...."
> RH

The Doctor said that I am NOT a western white like you to LIE.

Re: The India Pakistan jury

<tkjetm$1jf4$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23562&group=uk.sport.cricket#23562

From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2022 10:12:05 -0800
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Thu, 10 Nov 2022 18:12 UTC

On 11/9/2022 12:56 PM, max.it wrote:

> Our club committee meeting was this evening.
> Four Indians, two Pakistanis, Five locals.
> There was a bit of chatter about a big match that is happening on
> Sunday.
> Nobody mentioned England until someone (me) mentioned that India have
> a match to win first before Sunday.
> I reckon a fart would have went down better.
> Seriously they so much want a final with India and Pakistan they
> forgot about England
> We don't have any English or Australian members.
>
> max.it

There is NOTHING WRONG in your club committee Indians and Pakis
"WISHING" an Ind-Pak final, though I DIDN'T for the reasons I stated two
days ago.

I already said I would rather India LOSE to England than advancing to
the finals and LOSING to the Paki pigs.

https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/Xfui8C3Zi3Q/m/MJKVBwfnAQAJ

Re: The India Pakistan jury

<qP1PAIEK1TbjFw6t@jhall_nospamxx.co.uk>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23563&group=uk.sport.cricket#23563

From: john_nos...@jhall.co.uk (John Hall)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2022 18:04:58 +0000
 by: John Hall - Thu, 10 Nov 2022 18:04 UTC

>On Thursday, November 10, 2022 at 2:55:27 PM UTC,
>FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
>> On 11/10/2022 4:37 AM, HVS wrote:
>> > On 10 Nov 2022, Mike Holmans wrote

>> > Indeed; it was one for the annals of "being comprehensively
>> > steamrollered". Very satisfying to watch.
>> No REAL cricket fan would have enjoyed that BORING one sided game.

So you wouldn't have enjoyed it if India had been the side to win by ten
wickets with four overs to spare? For some reason I find that hard to
believe.
--
John Hall
"Home is heaven and orgies are vile,

Re: The India Pakistan jury

<tkjgqr$evk$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23564&group=uk.sport.cricket#23564

From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2022 10:44:42 -0800
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Thu, 10 Nov 2022 18:44 UTC

On 11/10/2022 10:04 AM, John Hall wrote:
>> On Thursday, November 10, 2022 at 2:55:27 PM UTC,
>> FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:

>>> No REAL cricket fan would have enjoyed that BORING one sided game.
>>>

> So you wouldn't have enjoyed it if India had been the side to win by ten
> wickets with four overs to spare? For some reason I find that hard to
> believe.

I DON'T think like 8 billion humans.

My body is human, BUT my brain is "Alien".

I think "completely DIFFERENT" from the rest of the human species in
every aspect.

I would have ENJOYED the thrashing "ONLY" against India's ENEMY of Paki
pigs.

I always PREFER competitive CLOSE games against other countries.

Re: The India Pakistan jury

<pniqmhl0hpnv3c7tjsi3opml05n5714a24@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23565&group=uk.sport.cricket#23565

From: max...@tea.time (max.it)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2022 19:24:42 +0000
 by: max.it - Thu, 10 Nov 2022 19:24 UTC

On Thu, 10 Nov 2022 10:12:05 -0800, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
<FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On 11/9/2022 12:56 PM, max.it wrote:
>>
>> Our club committee meeting was this evening.
>> Four Indians, two Pakistanis, Five locals.
>> There was a bit of chatter about a big match that is happening on
>> Sunday.
>> Nobody mentioned England until someone (me) mentioned that India have
>> a match to win first before Sunday.
>> I reckon a fart would have went down better.
>> Seriously they so much want a final with India and Pakistan they
>> forgot about England
>> We don't have any English or Australian members.
>>
>> max.it
>

>There is NOTHING WRONG in your club committee Indians and Pakis
>"WISHING" an Ind-Pak final, though I DIDN'T for the reasons I stated two
>days ago.
>
>I already said I would rather India LOSE to England than advancing to
>the finals and LOSING to the Paki pigs.
>

>https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/Xfui8C3Zi3Q/m/MJKVBwfnAQAJ

It's a big event for these guys. Although most have lived here for 20
years they are all still far from home and they got together to watch
the Asia cup match.

We leave our baggage at the gate. If we didn't we wouldn't have a
cricket club. We have only excluded 4 players ever.
One Pakistani for being a shit and he would have been a shit
regardless of where he was from.
A Brazilian, a decent bowler, but a total sticky fingered rogue.
Two local lads basically excluded themselves after making racist
comments.

max.it

Re: The India Pakistan jury

<fknqmhlgok01f7njj08qoctlunvci39vhn@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23567&group=uk.sport.cricket#23567

From: spa...@jackalope.uk (Mike Holmans)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2022 20:31:45 +0000
 by: Mike Holmans - Thu, 10 Nov 2022 20:31 UTC

On Thu, 10 Nov 2022 18:04:58 +0000, John Hall
<john_nospam@jhall.co.uk> wrote:

>>On Thursday, November 10, 2022 at 2:55:27 PM UTC,
>>FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:

>>> No REAL cricket fan would have enjoyed that BORING one sided game.
>>>

>So you wouldn't have enjoyed it if India had been the side to win by ten
>wickets with four overs to spare? For some reason I find that hard to
>believe.

Me too. I'm all for watching England win handsomely, and watching
India lose is almost as much fun as watching Australia lose, so
today's game was a double dose of fun. I sort of see what
BBCITVC4driveller is on about, though, because it wouldn't have been
half as much fun if we'd simply creamed Zimbabwe or the Netherlands.

Cheers,

Mike

Re: The India Pakistan jury

<jmoqmh54m4npgjtutreo7c8trvqgs05mgo@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23569&group=uk.sport.cricket#23569

From: max...@tea.time (max.it)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2022 21:01:12 +0000
 by: max.it - Thu, 10 Nov 2022 21:01 UTC

On Thu, 10 Nov 2022 20:31:45 +0000, Mike Holmans <spam@jackalope.uk>
wrote:

>On Thu, 10 Nov 2022 18:04:58 +0000, John Hall
><john_nospam@jhall.co.uk> wrote:

>>So you wouldn't have enjoyed it if India had been the side to win by ten
>>wickets with four overs to spare? For some reason I find that hard to
>>believe.
>
>Me too. I'm all for watching England win handsomely, and watching
>India lose is almost as much fun as watching Australia lose, so
>today's game was a double dose of fun. I sort of see what
>BBCITVC4driveller is on about, though, because it wouldn't have been
>half as much fun if we'd simply creamed Zimbabwe or the Netherlands.
>
>Cheers,
>
>Mike

There's value in every match and always something to learn from it.
For most of these competitions I am pretty much neutral after Ireland
are eliminated. I'd have some support for maybe an underdog against a
big team.

I follow a bit of rugby too and I don't care who wins as long as it's
Ulster and Ireland.That's probably only because Ireland are current
world rank #1 and Ulster are top 2 in the northern hemisphere
(Leinster are ranked #1).
Top level rugby in England is crumbling at the whim of some kind of
financially driven jack hammer. Long established top level clubs are
folding and going into administration.

Mr Rusty, Zebedee and the magic credit-go-round always seem to find
victims somewhere.

max.it

Re: The India Pakistan jury

<919dc5ea-b312-4091-b6df-34e706ade315n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23583&group=uk.sport.cricket#23583

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2022 03:05:32 -0800 (PST)
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Fri, 11 Nov 2022 11:05 UTC

On Thursday, November 10, 2022 at 5:54:54 PM UTC, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 11/10/2022 9:28 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:

> >> No REAL cricket fan would have enjoyed that BORING one sided game.
> >>

> > "The subcontinental patient has just told the most ridiculous lie, doctor...."
> > RH
> The Doctor said that I am NOT a western white like you to LIE.

"Indeed, nurse. Ah, look how he has attempted another ludicrous lie... ..." RH

Re: The India Pakistan jury

<tklaqb$jmg$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23584&group=uk.sport.cricket#23584

From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2022 03:14:20 -0800
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Fri, 11 Nov 2022 11:14 UTC

On 11/11/2022 3:05 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:
> On Thursday, November 10, 2022 at 5:54:54 PM UTC, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:

>>> "The subcontinental patient has just told the most ridiculous lie, doctor...."
>>> RH
>> The Doctor said that I am NOT a western white like you to LIE.
>
> "Indeed, nurse. Ah, look how he has attempted another ludicrous lie... ..." RH

The Doctor said I am NOT a Western White to LIE and I am very lucky NOT
to be born as a Western white.

He also said if I am born as a western white who DON'T have a single
respectable character trait, I would have HATED myself.

Re: The India Pakistan jury

<lojsmhp53ujlhk7sel2mkp5insiprtbb7t@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23585&group=uk.sport.cricket#23585

From: max...@tea.time (max.it)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2022 13:40:06 +0000
 by: max.it - Fri, 11 Nov 2022 13:40 UTC

On Fri, 11 Nov 2022 03:14:20 -0800, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
<FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On 11/11/2022 3:05 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:

>>> The Doctor said that I am NOT a western white like you to LIE.
>>
>> "Indeed, nurse. Ah, look how he has attempted another ludicrous lie... ..." RH
>

>The Doctor said I am NOT a Western White to LIE and I am very lucky NOT
>to be born as a Western white.
>

>He also said if I am born as a western white who DON'T have a single
>respectable character trait, I would have HATED myself.

Ditch Henderson into your BoZo bin. That way he'll be left posting to
himself in his own little padded cell.

He likes your attention. Take it away and suffocate the louse quietly
and he'll squirm and foam and froth and the only time you will see his
bullshit again is when he finds someone else to beg for attention.

You know his Mother had to tie a bone around his neck just to get the
dog to play with him?

max.it

Re: The India Pakistan jury

<cc80628b-da46-4d6b-8345-0abdf226f052n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23587&group=uk.sport.cricket#23587

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2022 09:26:32 -0800 (PST)
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Fri, 11 Nov 2022 17:26 UTC

On Friday, November 11, 2022 at 1:40:18 PM UTC, max.it wrote:
> On Fri, 11 Nov 2022 03:14:20 -0800, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
> <FBInCIAnNSATe...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> >> "Indeed, nurse. Ah, look how he has attempted another ludicrous lie... ..." RH
> >

> >The Doctor said I am NOT a Western White to LIE and I am very lucky NOT
> >to be born as a Western white.
> >

> >He also said if I am born as a western white who DON'T have a single
> >respectable character trait, I would have HATED myself.
> >

> Ditch Henderson into your BoZo bin. That way he'll be left posting to
> himself in his own little padded cell.
>
> He likes your attention. Take it away and suffocate the louse quietly
> and he'll squirm and foam and froth and the only time you will see his
> bullshit again is when he finds someone else to beg for attention.
>
> You know his Mother had to tie a bone around his neck just to get the
> dog to play with him?
>
> max.it

Oh dear, Lazarus is projecting his own dismal childhood onto others when he was Lazarus no mates ....RH

Re: The India Pakistan jury

<087adcc0-734f-43bf-a10c-c19278432c0cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23588&group=uk.sport.cricket#23588

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2022 09:46:31 -0800 (PST)
From: dryes1...@gmail.com (Dryes)
 by: Dryes - Fri, 11 Nov 2022 17:46 UTC

On Friday, November 11, 2022 at 8:40:18 AM UTC-5, max.it wrote:
> On Fri, 11 Nov 2022 03:14:20 -0800, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
> <FBInCIAnNSATe...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> >> "Indeed, nurse. Ah, look how he has attempted another ludicrous lie... ..." RH
> >

> >The Doctor said I am NOT a Western White to LIE and I am very lucky NOT
> >to be born as a Western white.
> >

> >He also said if I am born as a western white who DON'T have a single
> >respectable character trait, I would have HATED myself.
> >

> Ditch Henderson into your BoZo bin. That way he'll be left posting to
> himself in his own little padded cell.
>
> He likes your attention. Take it away and suffocate the louse quietly
> and he'll squirm and foam and froth and the only time you will see his
> bullshit again is when he finds someone else to beg for attention.
>
> You know his Mother had to tie a bone around his neck just to get the
> dog to play with him?
>
> max.it

why does the bozo talk to doctors, who basically give you aspirins for headache, not shrinks to help his paranoia?

Re: The India Pakistan jury

<8r3tmh5rcblpn2nt3fi6v35g4fvtjpunr7@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23589&group=uk.sport.cricket#23589

From: max...@tea.time (max.it)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2022 18:15:57 +0000
References: <i64omhtpobijirbvbt5h67l3kqd6sn1e9h@4ax.com> <tqopmh9566s8s9rdo8qimbq2u0hv235cvj@4ax.com> <XnsAF4B806CF7AC0whhvans@88.198.57.247> <tkj3ct$1rvv$1@gioia.aioe.org> <eb8cdd32-2f15-44f1-b532-4fcc75877543n@googlegroups.com> <tkjdtb$1421$1@gioia.aioe.org> <919dc5ea-b312-4091-b6df-34e706ade315n@googlegroups.com> <tklaqb$jmg$1@gioia.aioe.org> <lojsmhp53ujlhk7sel2mkp5insiprtbb7t@4ax.com> <087adcc0-734f-43bf-a10c-c19278432c0cn@googlegroups.com>
 by: max.it - Fri, 11 Nov 2022 18:15 UTC

I'm not allowed aspirin.

max.it

Re: The India Pakistan jury

<33ab84fc-518c-4015-b16d-86c7fa6bc8fdn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23590&group=uk.sport.cricket#23590

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2022 10:51:00 -0800 (PST)
From: dryes1...@gmail.com (Dryes)
 by: Dryes - Fri, 11 Nov 2022 18:51 UTC

On Friday, November 11, 2022 at 1:16:04 PM UTC-5, max.it wrote:
> On Fri, 11 Nov 2022 09:46:31 -0800 (PST), Dryes <drye...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >On Friday, November 11, 2022 at 8:40:18 AM UTC-5, max.it wrote:

> >> Ditch Henderson into your BoZo bin. That way he'll be left posting to
> >> himself in his own little padded cell.
> >>
> >> He likes your attention. Take it away and suffocate the louse quietly
> >> and he'll squirm and foam and froth and the only time you will see his
> >> bullshit again is when he finds someone else to beg for attention.
> >>
> >> You know his Mother had to tie a bone around his neck just to get the
> >> dog to play with him?
> >>
> >> max.it
> >
> >why does the bozo talk to doctors, who basically give you aspirins for headache, not shrinks to help his paranoia?
> I'm not allowed aspirin.
>
> max.it

oops, sorry did not realize you were the bozo! if the shoe fits!

Re: The India Pakistan jury

<1v6tmhh374no8jo9rmhh5vqirkrmjh6lgq@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23591&group=uk.sport.cricket#23591

From: max...@tea.time (max.it)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2022 19:01:30 +0000
References: <XnsAF4B806CF7AC0whhvans@88.198.57.247> <tkj3ct$1rvv$1@gioia.aioe.org> <eb8cdd32-2f15-44f1-b532-4fcc75877543n@googlegroups.com> <tkjdtb$1421$1@gioia.aioe.org> <919dc5ea-b312-4091-b6df-34e706ade315n@googlegroups.com> <tklaqb$jmg$1@gioia.aioe.org> <lojsmhp53ujlhk7sel2mkp5insiprtbb7t@4ax.com> <087adcc0-734f-43bf-a10c-c19278432c0cn@googlegroups.com> <8r3tmh5rcblpn2nt3fi6v35g4fvtjpunr7@4ax.com> <33ab84fc-518c-4015-b16d-86c7fa6bc8fdn@googlegroups.com>
 by: max.it - Fri, 11 Nov 2022 19:01 UTC

On Fri, 11 Nov 2022 10:51:00 -0800 (PST), Dryes <dryes1617@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Friday, November 11, 2022 at 1:16:04 PM UTC-5, max.it wrote:
>> On Fri, 11 Nov 2022 09:46:31 -0800 (PST), Dryes <drye...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>> >why does the bozo talk to doctors, who basically give you aspirins for headache, not shrinks to help his paranoia?
>> I'm not allowed aspirin.
>>
>> max.it
>

>oops, sorry did not realize you were the bozo! if the shoe fits!

At least I know which poster I'm replying to BoZo.

max.it