Goals... Plans... they're fantasies, they're part of a dream world... -- Wally Shawn

aus+uk / uk.rec.cycling / Re: Dramatic moment fight breaks out between bus driver and cyclist during morning commute

SubjectAuthor
* Dramatic moment fight breaks out between bus driver and cyclistswldx...@gmail.com
+* Re: Dramatic moment fight breaks out between bus driver andJNugent
+- Re: Dramatic moment fight breaks out between bus driver and cyclistswldx...@gmail.com
+* Re: Dramatic moment fight breaks out between bus driver and cyclistswldx...@gmail.com
|`- Re: Dramatic moment fight breaks out between bus driver andSpike
+* Re: Dramatic moment fight breaks out between bus driver and cyclistswldx...@gmail.com
|`- Re: Dramatic moment fight breaks out between bus driver andSpike
+* Re: Dramatic moment fight breaks out between bus driver and cyclistswldx...@gmail.com
|`- Re: Dramatic moment fight breaks out between bus driver andSpike
`- Re: Dramatic moment fight breaks out between bus driver and cyclistswldx...@gmail.com

1
Dramatic moment fight breaks out between bus driver and cyclist during morning commute

<f5342102-91b3-40e9-a8c4-35e2914bdb8en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23517&group=uk.rec.cycling#23517

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2023 07:07:55 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Dramatic moment fight breaks out between bus driver and cyclist
during morning commute
From: swldxer1...@gmail.com (swldx...@gmail.com)
 by: swldx...@gmail.com - Tue, 21 Feb 2023 15:07 UTC

This is the dramatic moment a fight broke out between a cyclist and bus driver on a busy London road.

The altercation happened between a man and woman on the 49 bus route near Battersea Bridge, London, at 7.20am on Tuesday.

The footage, captured by a commuter, shows the cyclist knock the bus driver's phone out of his hand when approaching her.

The bus driver then pushes her and scrambles to pick up his phone, only to stand back up and knock the cyclist's hat off.

The cyclist quickly slaps the bus driver to which he forcefully kicks her bike, causing other commuters to intervene.

A witness said she didn't see how it began but other passengers claimed the cyclist kept 'hitting the bus' with her hand as the vehicle went over Battersea Bridge.

She said the bus driver 'yelled' at the cyclist about halfway across the bridge which caused the cyclist to dismount and 'hold up all traffic'.

The cyclist then began to 'taunt' the driver and cycle 'really slowly' in front of the bus, according to the witness.

She said the altercation lasted for about ten minutes before the cyclist sped away.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11775057/Dramatic-moment-fight-breaks-bus-driver-cyclist-morning-commute.html

Re: Dramatic moment fight breaks out between bus driver and fairy-cyclist during morning commute

<k5k5jpF113tU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23525&group=uk.rec.cycling#23525

From: jennings...@mail.com (JNugent)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Subject: Re: Dramatic moment fight breaks out between bus driver and
fairy-cyclist during morning commute
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2023 15:17:12 +0000
 by: JNugent - Tue, 21 Feb 2023 15:17 UTC

> This is the dramatic moment a fight broke out between a fairy-cyclist and bus driver on a busy London road.
>
> The altercation happened between a man and woman on the 49 bus route near Battersea Bridge, London, at 7.20am on Tuesday.
>
> The footage, captured by a commuter, shows the fairy-cyclist knock the bus driver's phone out of his hand when approaching her.

Assault. Criminal damage.

> The bus driver then pushes her and scrambles to pick up his phone, only to stand back up and knock the fairy-cyclist's hat off.

Self-defence. With comedy.

> The fairy-cyclist quickly slaps the bus driver to which he forcefully kicks her bike, causing other commuters to intervene.

Assault, followed by self-defence and more comedy.

> A witness said she didn't see how it began but other passengers claimed the fairy-cyclist kept 'hitting the bus' with her hand as the vehicle went over Battersea Bridge.

Criminal damage.

> She said the bus driver 'yelled' at the fairy-cyclist about halfway across the bridge which caused the fairy-cyclist to dismount and 'hold up all traffic'.

Obstruction of the highway.

> The fairy-cyclist then began to 'taunt' the driver and fairy-cycle 'really slowly' in front of the bus, according to the witness.

More obstruction of the highway (very disrespectful to the bus
passengers in particular) and behaviour likely to occasion a Breach of
the Peace.

> She said the altercation lasted for about ten minutes before the fairy-cyclist sped away.
>
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11775057/Dramatic-moment-fight-breaks-bus-driver-cyclist-morning-commute.html

Fairy-cyclists really ARE the pits, aren't they?

Re: Dramatic moment fight breaks out between bus driver and cyclist during morning commute

<ccd29666-499a-4ba8-b6d5-80c1208605cfn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23527&group=uk.rec.cycling#23527

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2023 07:18:52 -0800 (PST)
during morning commute
From: swldxer1...@gmail.com (swldx...@gmail.com)
 by: swldx...@gmail.com - Tue, 21 Feb 2023 15:18 UTC

amandEggs, North Pole, United Kingdom, 4 hours ago

World gone mad seems to of got worse since lockdowns

Re: Dramatic moment fight breaks out between bus driver and cyclist during morning commute

<6ee15055-4b4b-4c5f-a856-9fe08f4a7e59n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23528&group=uk.rec.cycling#23528

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2023 07:20:32 -0800 (PST)
during morning commute
From: swldxer1...@gmail.com (swldx...@gmail.com)
 by: swldx...@gmail.com - Tue, 21 Feb 2023 15:20 UTC

Brave man hitting lone female - as per usual.
Left him in the dust though. :-)

Re: Dramatic moment fight breaks out between bus driver and fairy-cyclist during morning commute

<k5kcqfF250sU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23535&group=uk.rec.cycling#23535

From: Aero.Sp...@mail.invalid (Spike)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
fairy-cyclist during morning commute
Date: 21 Feb 2023 17:20:15 GMT
 by: Spike - Tue, 21 Feb 2023 17:20 UTC

JNugent <jenningsandco@mail.com> wrote:
> On 21/02/2023 03:07 pm, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:
>
>> This is the dramatic moment a fight broke out between a fairy-cyclist
>> and bus driver on a busy London road.
>>
>> The altercation happened between a man and woman on the 49 bus route
>> near Battersea Bridge, London, at 7.20am on Tuesday.
>>
>> The footage, captured by a commuter, shows the fairy-cyclist knock the
>> bus driver's phone out of his hand when approaching her.
>
> Assault. Criminal damage.
>>
>> The bus driver then pushes her and scrambles to pick up his phone, only
>> to stand back up and knock the fairy-cyclist's hat off.
>
> Self-defence. With comedy.
>
>> The fairy-cyclist quickly slaps the bus driver to which he forcefully
>> kicks her bike, causing other commuters to intervene.
>
> Assault, followed by self-defence and more comedy.
>>
>> A witness said she didn't see how it began but other passengers claimed
>> the fairy-cyclist kept 'hitting the bus' with her hand as the vehicle
>> went over Battersea Bridge.
>
> Criminal damage.
>>
>> She said the bus driver 'yelled' at the fairy-cyclist about halfway
>> across the bridge which caused the fairy-cyclist to dismount and 'hold up all traffic'.
>
> Obstruction of the highway.
>>
>> The fairy-cyclist then began to 'taunt' the driver and fairy-cycle
>> 'really slowly' in front of the bus, according to the witness.
>
> More obstruction of the highway (very disrespectful to the bus
> passengers in particular) and behaviour likely to occasion a Breach of
> the Peace.
>>
>> She said the altercation lasted for about ten minutes before the fairy-cyclist sped away.
>>
>> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11775057/Dramatic-moment-fight-breaks-bus-driver-cyclist-morning-commute.html

> Fairy-cyclists really ARE the pits, aren't they?

Well said.

--
Spike

Re: Dramatic moment fight breaks out between bus driver and cyclist during morning commute

<k5kcqfF250sU3@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23537&group=uk.rec.cycling#23537

From: Aero.Sp...@mail.invalid (Spike)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
cyclist during morning commute
Date: 21 Feb 2023 17:20:15 GMT
 by: Spike - Tue, 21 Feb 2023 17:20 UTC

> Brave man hitting lone female - as per usual.
> Left him in the dust though. :-)

She got off lightly, he could have decked her with one punch.

--
Spike

Re: Dramatic moment fight breaks out between bus driver and cyclist during morning commute

<8efb15ec-2e6c-499e-a379-1f7609f0df11n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23539&group=uk.rec.cycling#23539

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2023 10:12:25 -0800 (PST)
during morning commute
From: swldxer1...@gmail.com (swldx...@gmail.com)
 by: swldx...@gmail.com - Tue, 21 Feb 2023 18:12 UTC

Did the thug driver admit that a girl on a bike attacked him and then left him in the dust?

Big man = cowardly chavscum.

Re: Dramatic moment fight breaks out between bus driver and cyclist during morning commute

<k5klvtF3gehU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23548&group=uk.rec.cycling#23548

From: Aero.Sp...@mail.invalid (Spike)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
cyclist during morning commute
Date: 21 Feb 2023 19:56:45 GMT
 by: Spike - Tue, 21 Feb 2023 19:56 UTC

> Did the thug driver admit that a girl on a bike attacked him and then left him in the dust?
>
> Big man = cowardly chavscum.

And who started the assault?

--
Spike

Re: Dramatic moment fight breaks out between bus driver and cyclist during morning commute

<deb9e720-1708-4085-a835-5b509664cf2cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23552&group=uk.rec.cycling#23552

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2023 12:08:47 -0800 (PST)
during morning commute
From: swldxer1...@gmail.com (swldx...@gmail.com)
 by: swldx...@gmail.com - Tue, 21 Feb 2023 20:08 UTC

QUOTE: The bus driver then pushes her and scrambles to pick up his phone, only to stand back up and knock the cyclist's hat off. ENDS

Good to see they have used the correct term for a helmet - more please.

Re: Dramatic moment fight breaks out between bus driver and cyclist during morning commute

<k5kpgdF417qU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23554&group=uk.rec.cycling#23554

From: Aero.Sp...@mail.invalid (Spike)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
cyclist during morning commute
Date: 21 Feb 2023 20:56:45 GMT
 by: Spike - Tue, 21 Feb 2023 20:56 UTC

> QUOTE: The bus driver then pushes her and scrambles to pick up his phone,
> only to stand back up and knock the cyclist's hat off. ENDS
>
> Good to see they have used the correct term for a helmet - more please.

THAT’S what you take from this?

Do you have no social awareness at all?

--
Spike

Re: Dramatic moment fight breaks out between bus driver and cyclist during morning commute

<483b18d6-9ea4-4cd1-a2f3-4e2aaf53c490n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23555&group=uk.rec.cycling#23555

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2023 12:58:44 -0800 (PST)
during morning commute
From: swldxer1...@gmail.com (swldx...@gmail.com)
 by: swldx...@gmail.com - Tue, 21 Feb 2023 20:58 UTC

QUOTE: The cyclist quickly slaps the bus driver to which he forcefully kicks her bike. ENDS

Criminal damage.

aus+uk / uk.rec.cycling / Re: Dramatic moment fight breaks out between bus driver and cyclist during morning commute