From: bathwatc...@OMITTHISgooglemail.com (Indy Jess John)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Subject: GMT Saturday 30th October 2021
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2021 08:33:17 +0100
 by: Indy Jess John - Sat, 30 Oct 2021 07:33 UTC

Good morning from Somerset.
49F and 991mb. The wind has dropped a bit since yesterday, but it is
dull and still raining after raining all night. It is probably a lot of
rain because I am in a Yellow Warning For Rain area. I can't see how
much though because the gadget in the garden has got another spider to
be evicted, and thus it is showing no rain in the last 24 hours! I am
not going out to evict it until things have dried up out there though.

Best wishes to everybody.

Jim

Re: GMT Saturday 30th October 2021

<vmtpng5t7h1adkjdanho2lqq4pkls7uc16@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2371&group=uk.people.silversurfers#2371

From: inva...@invalid.com (Herbie)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Subject: Re: GMT Saturday 30th October 2021
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2021 08:40:48 +0100
 by: Herbie - Sat, 30 Oct 2021 07:40 UTC

On Sat, 30 Oct 2021 08:33:17 +0100, Indy Jess John
<bathwatchdog@OMITTHISgooglemail.com> wrote:

>Good morning from Somerset.
>49F and 991mb. The wind has dropped a bit since yesterday, but it is
>dull and still raining after raining all night. It is probably a lot of
>rain because I am in a Yellow Warning For Rain area. I can't see how
>much though because the gadget in the garden has got another spider to
>be evicted, and thus it is showing no rain in the last 24 hours! I am
>not going out to evict it until things have dried up out there though.
>
>Best wishes to everybody.
>
>Jim

Good morning from Dorset.

Bright start with light breeze and dry after overnight rain.
The temperature is 10.4C. 50.7F.
with a pressure of 996mb.

Take care and stay safe.

Herbie.

Re: GMT Saturday 30th October 2021

<sliu1q$6q3$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2372&group=uk.people.silversurfers#2372

From: bill.pa...@my.home (Bill P)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2021 08:59:56 +0100
 by: Bill P - Sat, 30 Oct 2021 07:59 UTC

Mornin Each.
A dark drizzly morning but the wind is not as bad as it has been.
Hope all are well or mending.

--
Bill P.
Shildon,

https://www.avg.com

Re: GMT Saturday 30th October 2021

<iu4kelFd5njU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2373&group=uk.people.silversurfers#2373

From: flying...@roseofwhite.plus.com (Flyi?g ?u? 2?2? +)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2021 11:17:57 +0100
 by: Flyi?g ?u? 2?2? + - Sat, 30 Oct 2021 10:17 UTC

Indy Jess John wrote:
> Good morning from Somerset.
> 49F and 991mb. The wind has dropped a bit since yesterday, but it is
> dull and still raining after raining all night. It is probably a lot
> of rain because I am in a Yellow Warning For Rain area. I can't see
> how much though because the gadget in the garden has got another
> spider to be evicted, and thus it is showing no rain in the last 24
> hours! I am not going out to evict it until things have dried up out
> there though.
> Best wishes to everybody.
>
> Jim

Mornin' from a cold, very wet, overcast, dull, dreary and dismal day
here in South Yorkshire. It's been raining on and off since dawn and
no sign of anything with any thing will improve very soon. Temperature
out there is 9.6�C (49.3�F), barometric pressure is starting to rise
slowly after plummeting too 989.7 mB just a few hours ago. It's value
is 990.0 mB right now, with RH showing as 90%. Forecast is for it to
brighten up a little in the early afternoon with a few brief sunny
periods and the temperature to peak at 11�C )51.8�F) by mid-afternoon.
Skies will clear in the early evening and overnight temperatures are to
drop to around 6�C (42.8�F). Enjoy your day the best you can, one and
all.
Sootie saw asleep on my bed by 22:00 yesterday and didn't move from
that position until I arose about 08:30. After a small breakfast she
went out, returned for 10 minutes then disappeared around 09:15. I
presumed that she had gone into her kennel in which she'd be more than
cosy and warm as I have installed expanded polystyrene insulation and a
couple of thick cushion. She quite often will sleep in there when the
weather turns nasty. No sign of Tabby, but then that is not surprising
in the wet weather. But!!! The sun is just having a go at peeking out
right now.
--
Heard melodies are sweet but those Unheard are sweeter.
FN 2�2�+. Mungo Brandybuck of Buckland..