"In the fight between you and the world, back the world." -- Frank Zappa

aus+uk / uk.sport.cricket / Re: EVIL filthy US Govt CIA NSA PSYCHOPATHS "BLACKMAIL" Germany, France and other countries into SUBMISSION

SubjectAuthor
* Re: EVIL filthy US Govt CIA NSA PSYCHOPATHS "BLACKMAIL" Germany,Andrew Smith
`- Re: EVIL filthy US Govt CIA NSA PSYCHOPATHS "BLACKMAIL" Germany,FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

1
Re: EVIL filthy US Govt CIA NSA PSYCHOPATHS "BLACKMAIL" Germany, France and other countries into SUBMISSION

<87086e5d-5c69-4be5-a78b-4403c6514f28n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23769&group=uk.sport.cricket#23769

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2022 04:54:05 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: EVIL filthy US Govt CIA NSA PSYCHOPATHS "BLACKMAIL" Germany,
France and other countries into SUBMISSION
From: tsp2...@gmail.com (Andrew Smith)
 by: Andrew Smith - Sat, 19 Nov 2022 12:54 UTC

On Saturday, November 19, 2022 at 1:39:35 AM UTC-8, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:

https://www.cia.gov/about/

About CIA
Our mission is straightforward but critical: leverage the power of information to keep our Nation safe.

We are the Nation’s first line of defense. We accomplish what others cannot accomplish and go where others cannot go.

The CIA seal features several symbols: an eagle for alertness, a shield for defense, and a compass rose for global intelligence collection.

What is CIA?
The CIA is a U.S. government agency that provides objective intelligence on foreign countries and global issues to the president, the National Security Council, and other policymakers to help them make national security decisions.

What We Do
To stop threats before they happen and further U.S. national security objectives, we:

Collect foreign intelligence;
Produce objective analysis; and
Conduct covert action, as directed by the president.
We do not make policy or policy recommendations. Instead, our Agency serves as an independent source of information for people who do.

We are not a law enforcement organization. However, we do work with the Intelligence Community, Department of Defense, and law enforcement agencies on many complex issues ranging from counterintelligence to counterterrorism.

Re: EVIL filthy US Govt CIA NSA PSYCHOPATHS "BLACKMAIL" Germany, France and other countries into SUBMISSION

<tlakit$ikp$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23770&group=uk.sport.cricket#23770

From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
France and other countries into SUBMISSION
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2022 05:09:47 -0800
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Sat, 19 Nov 2022 13:09 UTC

On 11/19/2022 4:54 AM, Andrew Smith wrote:
> On Saturday, November 19, 2022 at 1:39:35 AM UTC-8, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
>
> https://www.cia.gov/about/
>
> About CIA
> Our mission is straightforward but critical: leverage the power of information to keep our Nation safe.
>
> We are the Nation’s first line of defense. We accomplish what others cannot accomplish and go where others cannot go.
>
> The CIA seal features several symbols: an eagle for alertness, a shield for defense, and a compass rose for global intelligence collection.
>
> What is CIA?
> The CIA is a U.S. government agency that provides objective intelligence on foreign countries and global issues to the president, the National Security Council, and other policymakers to help them make national security decisions.
>
> What We Do
> To stop threats before they happen and further U.S. national security objectives, we:
>
> Collect foreign intelligence;
> Produce objective analysis; and
> Conduct covert action, as directed by the president.
> We do not make policy or policy recommendations. Instead, our Agency serves as an independent source of information for people who do.
>
> We are not a law enforcement organization. However, we do work with the Intelligence Community, Department of Defense, and law enforcement agencies on many complex issues ranging from counterintelligence to counterterrorism.

But amrikkkan and british white THIEVES CUNNING MODUS OPERANDI is
"SMILE, SHAKE HANDS, BACK STAB and KILL".

Brainwash people that CIA is angelic benevolent and MURDER, GENOCIDE,
RAPE, KILL, MASSACRE, TORTURE, KIDNAP and PLUNDER every country and race
on the planet.

I hope cricket fans ****NOTICED**** this EVIL psychopath BILL POLLOCK
with fake name andrew smith is SUPPORTING CIA, which is exactly what I
have been telling you for a long time that this PSYCHOPATH belongs to
the EVIL CIA NSA FBI DHS MI6 MI5 ILLUMINATI DEEP STATE SYNDICATE society
which MURDERED JFK, RFK, Congressman HALE BOGGS, CIA agent Frank Olson,
journo Michael Hastings to name a few.

EVIL filthy US Govt CIA NSA PSYCHOPATHS "BLACKMAIL" Germany, France
and other countries into SUBMISSION

The EVIL US Govt CIA NSA FBI motherfuckers BLACKMAIL "EVERY COUNTRY
and EVERY HUMAN" on this planet and thats exactly why "EVERY CIA NSA
FBI DHS US Army, US Navy, US Airforce, US Marines" must be MERCILESSLY
KILLED like fucking pigs ALL OVER THE PLANET wherever they are found.

https://twitter.com/DavidGe96918347/status/1593859781147623424
This should, by now, be obvious to anyone interested. Western nations
are terrified of disagreeing with the US on major issues because they
know they'll be destroyed one way or another.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1593549059419144194
Quite something! That's Werner Weidenfeld, Helmut Kohl's coordinator
for German-American cooperation for 12 years.

He says: when US disagrees with what Germany does on important issues,
they resort to blackmail with secret service materials.

(sorry auto-translation isn't great)