Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2023 23:13:00 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Yuk!
From: johnhhhi...@gmail.com (jonz@ nothere.com)
 by: jonz@ nothere.com - Fri, 17 Mar 2023 06:13 UTC

On Thursday, 16 March 2023 at 22:52:42 UTC+11, Xeno wrote:
> On 16/3/2023 10:17 pm, Noddy wrote:
> > On 16/03/2023 9:38 pm, DBR wrote:
> >> On 16/03/2023 7:17 PM, Noddy wrote:
> >
> >> Black sludge is the death of an unserviced system but some here
> >> may have found that on Google. Flushing a badly contaminated system
> >> sucks and if it has a multy pass condenser just replace it as it will
> >> never flush completely.
> >> Any crap left in the system will end up blocking the TX valve and
> >> any moisture that the dryer can not remove will kill it over time or
> >> if bad it will freeze in the tx valve blocking it. System then stops
> >> working Heats up, Water defrosts System works and repeat. Only seen
> >> that once.
> >>
> >> AC work is mostly not hard (Except if you need to strip the dash
> >> I am not that flexible any more) A lot of ac work is done badly and a
> >> lot of people just regas the system every year to keep it working,
> >> gasing without SERVICING the system and you can loose your AC license
> >> if you have one. If the desiccant bag or receiver dryer has not been
> >> replaced your AC has not been serviced.
> >
> > I replace a drier any time a system is opened up, but calling them a
> Bullshit you do!
> > "regular service item" is complete bullshit. Replaceable item, sure, but
> > "regular", I don't think so.
> You have no clue Darren.
>
> You shouldn't be going anywhere near an AC system you clown, you aren't
> qualified nor are you licenced to work on it.
>
> My car has the receiver dryer listed in the service schedule as a
> *regular REPLACEMENT item*.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Which is *what he said* ya flop!....(Sans regular,) *You* highlighted REPLACEMENT. How long is a piece of string.

> > There are any number of people out there happy to do a quick re-gas
> > without even looking at anything else. It's all about the money.
> Your inherent dishonesty would make you think that's a legitimate practice.
> >
> >> Thought my simple comment earlier in this thread would be
> >> understood by Mechanics and need no explanation How wrong I was.
> >
> > Not really. It was pretty basic and didn't need to be explained in
> > detail. But it was also somewhat theoretical which isn't how things pan
> > out sometimes.
> His use of the term "mandatory" mean exactly that - has to be done.
> >> Now lets see everyone pull this one apart and pretend to know what it
> >> is all about
> >
> > Not sure I know what you're referring to here.
> Now why did I expect that comment from you ...
> --
> Xeno
>

> Nothing astonishes Noddy so much as common sense and plain dealing.
> (with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Re: Yuk!

<k7ieocFklpeU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23773&group=aus.cars#23773

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2023 17:13:32 +1100
 by: Xeno - Fri, 17 Mar 2023 06:13 UTC

On 17/3/2023 7:28 am, alvey wrote:
> Noddy <me@home.com> wrote in news:tuul2f$1bfkr$1@dont-email.me:

>>> One of the things that people dislike about your posts is their
>>> patronising tone, you aren't lecturing to a class of pimply teenage
>>> wouldbe mechanics. I note the phrase below "We in the motor trade".
>>> By your own admission, you haven't worked in the motor trade for
>>> several decades, being one of those who, in mid life, found teaching
>>> others an easier life than doing the job yourself, so that has to be
>>> considered somewhat of a case of self aggrandisement.
>>
>> Somewhat? :)
>>
>> You're talking to a bloke who last worked on cars for a living when
>> Malcolm Fraser was Prime Minister, and who last had a remotely
>> tangible connection with the motor trade of any kind over a quarter of
>> a century ago. He has zero experience with *anything* since that time,
>> yet he speaks as if he is the current head of development at Nippon
>> Denso.
>>
>> You'd have to go a *very* long way to find anyone suffering from a
>> more severe case of relevance deprivation than this :)
>
> Yep. Bumhole (Vic) certainly is a very long way from anywhere nice.
>
> Look Fraudster, you continually rage on about Xenos' claim to be part of
> this fabulous "motor trade", but the *fact* is that he can prove he was
> part of it. That's something you have comprehensively failed to do.
>
> There is no proof of you even commencing an apprenticeship and the garage
> which you claimed to own in the Slough I.A., and where you claimed to
> have serviced boatloads of exotics, never existed.
>
> You're a fraud Gibbens.
>

> hth

Poor old Darren, he must wish he had some/any proof of his bullshit
claims. He could shoot me down in an instant with *real proof*. But,
alas, he has nothing since delusions don't generate real world proof.

--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Re: Yuk!

<tv11e4$1qst9$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23775&group=aus.cars#23775

From: me...@home.com (Noddy)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2023 17:30:28 +1100
 by: Noddy - Fri, 17 Mar 2023 06:30 UTC

On 17/03/2023 4:00 pm, jonz@ nothere.com wrote:
> On Friday, 17 March 2023 at 14:14:11 UTC+11, Xeno wrote:

>> Ah, puir wee Darren. You proved you have no intelligence, you couldn’t even
>> pass year 9 FFS. You *ran away* when you were asked to prove your
>> intelligence. You were so lacking in intelligence you couldn’t get signed
>> on to any apprenticeship ever. In fact some of the bullshit you come up
>> with looks a lot like ChatGPT’s efforts - so convoluted is the logic.

> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> No you, No you... Squark, squawk, polly wants a cracker!!. over, and over.....Yer fooling *No-one* xenokryp!. (Except yer fuckin' stupid braindead self. PFFfffftttttttttt...

Ridiculous, isn't it?

No matter how many times he gets told, he simply ignores what is said
and goes with his own invented version of reality instead.

It takes a *special* kind of mental case to do that in public and parade
around as if he's right :)

Regards,
Noddy.

Re: Yuk!

<gsUQL.1596757$9sn9.1478648@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23778&group=aus.cars#23778

Newsgroups: aus.cars
From: Patty.O....@Coast.org (alvey)
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2023 07:15:24 GMT
 by: alvey - Fri, 17 Mar 2023 07:15 UTC

Noddy <me@home.com> wrote in news:tv11e4$1qst9$1@dont-email.me:

> It takes a *special* kind of mental case to do that in public and
> parade around as if he's right :)

You know that hoary old piece of advice to wannabe writers to, "Write what
you know about"? Well with all his references to mental health Fraudster
has really taken it onboard...

Re: Yuk!

<k7iiqqFl5d0U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23779&group=aus.cars#23779

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2023 18:23:05 +1100
 by: Xeno - Fri, 17 Mar 2023 07:23 UTC

On 17/3/2023 5:30 pm, Noddy wrote:
>> On Friday, 17 March 2023 at 14:14:11 UTC+11, Xeno wrote:
>
>>> Ah, puir wee Darren. You proved you have no intelligence, you
>>> couldn’t even
>>> pass year 9 FFS. You *ran away* when you were asked to prove your
>>> intelligence. You were so lacking in intelligence you couldn’t get
>>> signed
>>> on to any apprenticeship ever. In fact some of the bullshit you come up
>>> with looks a lot like ChatGPT’s efforts - so convoluted is the logic.
>

> Ridiculous, isn't it?

Well, yes, your claims are ridiculous and I've shown them to be such.

> No matter how many times he gets told, he simply ignores what is said
> and goes with his own invented version of reality instead.

Hate to break it to you Darren but you are the one who ignores what is
said and runs with an *invented reality*. Probably more correct to
define it as a delusional reality.

My reality is the real world and it comes with certification - like
trade papers, you know! Oh, I forgot, you haven't any of those and
likely have never seen any otherwise *you would have known* they come
with unique individually identifiable registration numbers. Keeps the
shonks like you from making *fraudulent claims* of qualifications. Lucky
the VACC keeps records and smartly dismissed *your fraudulent claims* of
membership in that erstwhile organisation. Such a pity you didn't have a
clue that the VACC was trying to keep backyarding shonks like you out of
the trade and out of the industry. How coincidental too that you *shut
down* your claimed business up there on the mesa after I received a
response from the VACC dissing your fraudulent claims. So funny.

> It takes a *special* kind of mental case to do that in public and parade
> around as if he's right :)

Darren, you wear your mental issues on your shoulders like a badge of
honour. I mean, how deluded is that?

--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)