I invented skydiving in 1989!

aus+uk / aus.politics / -- THERE IS NO GHOST IN THE FETUS IN THE FIRST FOUR MONTHS = 17.333 WEEKS

SubjectAuthor
* THERE IS NO GHOST IN THE FETUS IN THE FIRST FOUR MONTHS = 17.333 WEEKSLions Growl of Butchers Foul
`* THERE IS NO GHOST IN THE FETUS IN THE FIRST FOUR MONTHS = 17.333Daniel65
 `* THERE IS NO GHOST IN THE FETUS IN THE FIRST FOUR MONTHS = 17.333*Ördög* the real newsgroup Devil
  `* THERE IS NO GHOST IN THE FETUS IN THE FIRST FOUR MONTHS = 17.333Daniel65
   +- -- THERE IS NO GHOST IN THE FETUS IN THE FIRST FOUR MONTHS = 17.333Daniel65
   +- -- THERE IS NO GHOST IN THE FETUS IN THE FIRST FOUR MONTHS = 17.333Daniel65
   `- -- THERE IS NO GHOST IN THE FETUS IN THE FIRST FOUR MONTHS = 17.333*Ördög* the real newsgroup Devil

1
Re: THERE IS NO GHOST IN THE FETUS IN THE FIRST FOUR MONTHS = 17.333 WEEKS

<2093e724-1b41-4c77-8076-cfde2ae8051cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23776&group=aus.politics#23776

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 10 May 2023 02:24:29 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: THERE IS NO GHOST IN THE FETUS IN THE FIRST FOUR MONTHS = 17.333 WEEKS
From: screamin...@gmail.com (Lions Growl of Butchers Foul)
 by: Lions Growl of Butch - Wed, 10 May 2023 09:24 UTC

On Saturday, May 6, 2023 at 5:27:51 PM UTC+10, Intelligent Party wrote:
> There is no ghost in the fetus in the first 17.333 Weeks = FOUR MONTHS.
>
> Women with FOUR MONTHS to abort, who do not abort; are COMMITTED to the pregnancy,
> and do not seek an abortion after four months. (While in illegal unholy States,
> women WITHOUT four months to abort, may still be seeking an abortion, after four
> months, as they have been DENIED, their human right to abortion).
>
> After FOUR MONTHS, of ability to abort, some women may still seek to abort a
> HANDICAPPED fetus. But there is likely NO GHOST in a handicapped fetus, BECAUSE
> the ghost comes in, BETWEEN four months and birth, and why would a ghost enter a
> handicapped fetus, until the last minute!?

In a similar vein - why would a ghost enter a fuckwit who posts demented gibberish on USENET?
There is no ghost in demented fuckwits.

Re: THERE IS NO GHOST IN THE FETUS IN THE FIRST FOUR MONTHS = 17.333 WEEKS

<u3ie5a$12dti$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23795&group=aus.politics#23795

From: danie...@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: THERE IS NO GHOST IN THE FETUS IN THE FIRST FOUR MONTHS = 17.333
WEEKS
Date: Thu, 11 May 2023 19:56:55 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Thu, 11 May 2023 09:56 UTC

Lions Growl of Butchers Foul wrote on 10/5/23 7:24 pm:
> On Saturday, May 6, 2023 at 5:27:51 PM UTC+10, Intelligent Party
> wrote:
>> There is no ghost in the fetus in the first 17.333 Weeks = FOUR
>> MONTHS.
>>
>> Women with FOUR MONTHS to abort, who do not abort; are COMMITTED to
>> the pregnancy, and do not seek an abortion after four months.
>> (While in illegal unholy States, women WITHOUT four months to
>> abort, may still be seeking an abortion, after four months, as they
>> have been DENIED, their human right to abortion).
>>
>> After FOUR MONTHS, of ability to abort, some women may still seek
>> to abort a HANDICAPPED fetus. But there is likely NO GHOST in a
>> handicapped fetus, BECAUSE the ghost comes in, BETWEEN four months
>> and birth, and why would a ghost enter a handicapped fetus, until
>> the last minute!?
>
> In a similar vein - why would a ghost enter a fuckwit who posts
> demented gibberish on USENET? There is no ghost in demented
> fuckwits.

In a similar vein - why would someone/anyone respond to the fuckwit who
posts demented gibberish on UseNet ..... so defeating everyone else's
attempts to Kill-file the fuckwit .... unless that someone/anyone also
wants to get kill-filed??
--
Daniel

Re: THERE IS NO GHOST IN THE FETUS IN THE FIRST FOUR MONTHS = 17.333 WEEKS

<u3jo90$17a6s$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23808&group=aus.politics#23808

From: dev...@a.shadow.that.scares.edu (*Ördög* the real newsgroup Devil)
<devil@a.shadow.that.scares.edu>
Newsgroups: aus.politics
WEEKS
Date: Fri, 12 May 2023 07:55:41 +1000
 by: *Ördög* the real n - Thu, 11 May 2023 21:55 UTC

Daniel65

/Autosnip all inputs of mentally deranged home grown and septic trash
malicious wankers residing in my killfile/

> In a similar vein - why would someone/anyone respond to the fuckwit who
> posts demented gibberish on UseNet ..... so defeating everyone else's
> attempts to Kill-file the fuckwit .... unless that someone/anyone also
> wants to get kill-filed??

This already kill-filed fuckwit you are responding to is getting
frustrated with its kill-filed status so in its ultimate desperation it
is resorting to picking fights with his fellow bozo-binned residents.
;-)

--
Ördög
"A reminder for your mortification"

Re: THERE IS NO GHOST IN THE FETUS IN THE FIRST FOUR MONTHS = 17.333 WEEKS

<u3l19v$1gs0o$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23833&group=aus.politics#23833

From: danie...@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
WEEKS
Date: Fri, 12 May 2023 19:35:57 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Fri, 12 May 2023 09:35 UTC

*Ördög* the real newsgroup Devil wrote on 12/5/23 7:55 am:
> Daniel65
>
> /Autosnip all inputs of mentally deranged home grown and septic trash
> malicious wankers residing in my killfile/
>
>> In a similar vein - why would someone/anyone respond to the fuckwit
>> who posts demented gibberish on UseNet ..... so defeating everyone
>> else's attempts to Kill-file the fuckwit .... unless that
>> someone/anyone also wants to get kill-filed??
>
> This already kill-filed fuckwit you are responding to is getting
> frustrated with its kill-filed status so in its ultimate desperation it
> is resorting to picking fights with his fellow bozo-binned residents.
> ;-)

Thank you.

As I typed my post, I had wondered if all I was doing was defeating the
Kill-file files of some/all the other posters here-abouts!! ;-)
--
Daniel

-- THERE IS NO GHOST IN THE FETUS IN THE FIRST FOUR MONTHS = 17.333 WEEKS

<kc6hppFmk9kU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23841&group=aus.politics#23841

From: danie...@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,alt.survival,misc.survivalism,uk.politics.misc,alt.conspiracy,alt.usenet.kooks
WEEKS
Date: Fri, 12 May 2023 20:13:13 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Fri, 12 May 2023 10:13 UTC

LET'S SEE IF DANIEL65 IS SUFFICIENTLY MENTALLY COMPETENT TO FACE A LEGAL
CLAIM OF PUBLIC SLANDER AS COLONIALIST VERMIN...

On 12/5/2023 19:35, Daniel65 wrote:

> Thank you.
>
> As I typed my post, I had wondered if all I was doing was defeating the
> Kill-file files of some/all the other posters here-abouts!! ;-)

LITTLE WILLY @ 1726 HOURS ON 10 MAY 2023: "WE ARE TIRED OF BEING
SUBJECTED TO AMERICAN DEPRAVITY JUST FOR YOUR SELF GRATIFICATION:

Thank you for proving me right.

Again. [...]"

MUSTARD WEASEL @ 1932 HOURS ON 10 MAY 2023: "Geez that's a massive load
of gibberish. Is it because you drank your Metamucil early today?"

As summary on the matters of concern, which were expressed in our
MAGISTRATES COURT / POLICE PROSECUTION filing dated 19 MAY 2021 we
articulated it succinctly as having "more recently [conveyed] our
concern with SBS television's ethnic cleansing (ie. the conveyance of
INTRACTABLE CONFLICT / META LOGIC PROBLEMS which are implicitly
abhorrent and toxic characteristics as if their self entitlement and
obmutescence as impertinent arrogance of islamophobia is not then causal
of any INTRACTABLE PAIN OF SOUL) in propagandising acceptability of
primitive and barbarous Islamic breaches against the first principles to
the COMMONWEALTH as a transcendent conception of piety.

The term “PRIMITIVE” refers to a BIPARTITE THEORY OF NUMBER reliance on
the STOICHEION of the KOSMOS as conjecture upon the four elements of
nature which are each centred to an TRIPARTITE THEORY OF NUMBER ontic /
deme moral postulate #45 as a “DEUTSCHLAND ÜBER ALLES” mentality (eg:
EMPEROR CLAUDIUS EXPELLED THE JEWS FROM ROME) that in 1930’s was misused
to convey a superiority over all other nations, having a row sum of #135
as its grounding for a congenital ignorance and a magic sum total #405
being collectively a consummate REDUCTIO AD ABSURDUM FALLACY as an
impost and institutional economy made upon #9 - AUTONOMY and the
implicit integrity and dignity of persons.

The phrase "ETHNIC CLEANSING" here refers to a dual process of
confection which firstly “pasteurises” as to make "cultural aberrations"
{ie. LICENTIOUS: *UNRESTRAINED* *BY* *LAW* or general morality; going
beyond customary or proper bounds or limits; disregarding rules of
nature} more palatable and represent such as durable for an useful life
and to “homogenise” their eugenic citizen in being thereby a concerted
effort of social engineering as then an enforced and manufactured consent.

The question is why these primitive persons (ie. a propensity for
non-sapient action such as #181 = orgḗ (G3709): *AGITATION* *OF* *THE*
*SOUL*, *IMPULSE*, *DESIRE*, *ANY* *VIOLENT* *EMOTION*; #234 / #384 -
ágrios (G66): *OF* *MEN* *AND* *ANIMALS* *IN* *A* *MORAL* *SENSE*,
*WILD* *SAVAGE*, *FIERCE*) who claim thereby a piety anchored upon
ritual, but have no will of compliance to such GOD ordained majesty as
the ANTHROPOCENTRIC SINGULARITY and FACILITATORS / ARBITRATORS OF
FREEWILL being first principles to the FEDERATION AS COMMONWEALTH OF
AUSTRALIA?

Why come here if you have no intention to comply to the foundations of
identity which is the COMMONWEALTH and then claim an indigenous
entitlement even though your offspring from the soil is pestilent.

As we have previously advised, our intention is to abandon the
possibility of any FAIR AND COMPETENT JUSTICE within AUSTRALIA and
directing our complaint of PERSECUTION occasioning INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
THEFT as constituting a WAR CRIME to the DUTCH CONSULATE for their
assistance, accordingly we have previously courtesy copied them within
our correspondence.

We could utilise the metaphysical element #232 - CUNNING SCHEMA as a
notion of a pathogen (Greek: πάθος, #360 - *PATHOS* "suffering",
"passion" and -γενής, -genēs "producer of"), in the oldest and broadest
sense, as being any organism or agent that can produce disease but in
our perspective it being hypothesised as the #232 - WICKED / ANTI-SOCIAL
CONDUCT which manifests as an INTRACTABLE CONFLICT / PROBLEM.

The simple analogy of a #232 - YOUNG MAN WITH A #232 - KNIFE ENGAGED
WITHIN ADVERSE CONDUCT TO #232 - GAIN WRONGFULLY OR BY VIOLENCE and the
use of a gendered term is only relevant to an individual's true inner
self which may be prejudiced and often spiteful or malevolent ill willed
as anima being an inner feminine part of the male personality or
conversely as animus being an inner masculine part of the female
personality (ie. I am not a psychologist or behavioural scientist so
we'll not extrapolate this too far).

Nevertheless the point we want to make, is of both an associative and
empathetic behaviour within social contexts which might constitute a
lair or cesspool as a breeding ground for want of a better analogy and
we must acknowledge that a hotel which provides an amenity for #232 -
joy and happiness doesn't imply any adverse criterion such as piss-up or
civil ineptitude as balls-up which is then an impetus of frustrated passion.

I ought to remind the reader, that although this might be thought
provoking, it isn't an academic treatise on the subject and so we'll
only use informal analogies to simply make the point as to any
culpability by degree comparisons:

-- if different parties exhibit characteristics of a dye-bomb as a
thwarting agent in a criminal act which manifests on their body or
clothing then one could reasonably assume by a causality of such an
unique attribute that they are common associates in the same action.

-- if different parties exhibit the same symptoms of a disease (for
instance copper spots that might be associated with syphilis) then there
has likely been some proximity (given six degrees of separation: a chain
of "friend of a friend" interaction can be made to connect any two
people in a maximum of six steps) where a common association for its
spread has occurred.

-- if the specific symptom is a metaphysical construct of a #232 -
SCHEMA OF DISTEMPER as either anima / animus in which both a hotel or an
individual routinely engages involving scenarios of #232 - GAIN
WRONGFULLY OR BY VIOLENCE, it is then difficult to subscribe to one a
moral good and to the other an evil or malevolent ill willed as any
intention, without some further qualification by objective evidence of
non-conformity or lawful conduct (whether as metakinesis or metakosmeo).

-- That subscribing a notional claim of piety to an impious act is not
sufficient grounds to then substantiate any righteousness to the action
such as a #232 - YOUNG MAN WITH A #232 - KNIFE ENGAGED WITHIN ADVERSE
CONDUCT TO #232 - GAIN WRONGFULLY OR BY VIOLENCE.

The concept of a #232 - SCHEMA OF DISTEMPER perpetuated as a "gennaion
pseudos" (ie. honourable or noble lie) against the SOVEREIGN / AUTONOMY
dynamic as possessing a characteristic of progenitor (ie. -genēs
"producer of") were considerations initially raised within our
submissions of 17 TO 20 JULY 2018 as made to the FINANCIAL SERVICES
ROYAL COMMISSION.

Our 19 APRIL 2023 correspondence to IBAC elaborated on this further by
conveying several examples of perennial philosophical usage associated
to the binomial THEORY OF NUMBER immaterial (@1, @5) pseudo metaphysical
as chimera of reality methodology involving the MATRIX PROTOTYPE #SIX
(#123 / #369) as TWEEDLEDUM[B] as constituting #232 = [#66, #42, #18,
#65, #41] element of an #232 - UNLAWFUL YEAR LONG LIQUOR BAN EVENT
occurring on 26 MARCH 2017 (gâzar (H1504): *TO* *DECREE*, *EXCLUDED*,
*CUT* *OFF* / rîyb (H7379): *DISPUTE*, *CONTROVERSY*, *CASE* *AT* *LAW*)
but as a transition event orchestrated (ie. no disclosures, no refusal
of service, #232 - PROTRACTED #381 - WICKED action) in being a
contemporaneous anathema occurrence with the ROMAN CATHOLIC ritual of
PENTECOST SUNDAY 4 JUNE 2017 as if you were conducting an #496 -
*EXORCISM* as the expulsion of a person from a place: "We all strive in
our faith to give expression to our faith in ritual, in worship, in ways
that might bring about communion – UNITY – within the life of the
Church, both communion in faith and in communion in the expression of
that faith. And so this is a significant and important moment. For some,
it will be not an easy moment to make an adjustment, and I want to
acknowledge that.

THE RAVEN: "THE VATICAN (ie. the film is a Jesuit production) COVERED IT UP

WE NEED TO FIND OUT WHY"

PAWN (*PION*): "YOU'VE BEEN PLAYED

YOU TOOK THE BAIT..."

But for most of us, and most of our priests of the Archdiocese, we will
not really notice much of a difference because we have been using this
ritual that I'm holding here now for some 50 years, and it's something
that we're quite familiar with and is common to us.
<https://melbournecatholic.org/news/giving-expression-to-our-faith-in-ritual>

And the other MATRIX PROTOTYPE as #ONE (#99 / #297) TWEEDLEDEE[D]
constituted by an #232 = [#1, #9, #17, #25, #33, #41, #49, #57] element
of a sacred grove as an ANZAC 25 APRIL 1915 installation external to the
WORLD WAR II GRAVES enclosure, that was undertaken by the RETURNED
SERVICES LEAGUE (RSL) which conveys this same empathy by a #232 -
FOREVER YOUNG (bâchûwr (H970): *YOUTH*, *YOUNG* *MAN* / zâkar (H2142):
*RECALL*, *REMEMBER*) POEM written thereon as a public testimony.

Click here to read the complete article
-- THERE IS NO GHOST IN THE FETUS IN THE FIRST FOUR MONTHS = 17.333 WEEKS

<kc7hj5Frmk1U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23842&group=aus.politics#23842

From: danie...@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,alt.survival,misc.survivalism,uk.politics.misc,alt.conspiracy,alt.usenet.kooks
WEEKS
Date: Sat, 13 May 2023 05:15:48 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Fri, 12 May 2023 19:15 UTC

ADDED VIDEO CLIP FOR CONSCIOUSNESS INTERSECTION AND IDEA OBSTRUCTION ...

    #170 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 11 MAY 2023 as [#30, #70, #10, #50,
#10] / [#70, #10, #50, #600] /
    #180 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 11 MAY 2023 as [#70, #10, #50, #10,
#600] / [#40, #70, #10, #50, #10] /
    #196 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 6 MAY 2023 as [#6, #70, #10, #50,
#20, #600] / [#70, #10, #50, #10, #50, #6] /
    #200 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 9 MAY 2023 as [#70, #10, #50, #10,
#20, #600] / [#40, #70, #10, #50, #10, #500] /
    #210 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 11 MAY 2023 as [#30, #70, #10, #50,
#10, #600] /
#215 - *NOUMENON* *RESONANCE* FOR 13 JANUARY as [#30, #70, #10, #50,
#10, #5, #600] /
   /     #226 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 9 / 10 MAY 2023 as [#30, #70,
#10, #50, #10, #50, #6] = ʻayin (H5869): {UMBRA: #130 % #41 = #7} 1)
*EYE*; 1a) eye; 1a1) of physical eye; 1a2) as showing mental qualities;
1a3) *OF* *MENTAL* *AND* *SPIRITUAL* FACULTIES* (fig.); 1b) *SPRING*,
*FOUNTAIN*;

YOUTUBE: "THE POPE'S EXORCIST - OFFICIAL TRAILER (14 APRIL 2023)"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzqDqeDyt2U&t=58s>

#65, #41] element of an #232 - UNLAWFUL YEAR LONG LIQUOR BAN EVENT
[...]

<kc7ml3Fsg2hU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=23844&group=aus.politics#23844

From: dev...@a.shadow.that.scares.edu (*Ördög* the real newsgroup Devil)
<devil@a.shadow.that.scares.edu>
Newsgroups: aus.politics,alt.survival,misc.survivalism,uk.politics.misc,alt.conspiracy,alt.usenet.kooks
WEEKS
Date: Sat, 13 May 2023 06:42:11 +1000
 by: *Ördög* the real n - Fri, 12 May 2023 20:42 UTC

LION MAN <NOT@AFRAID.ORG> @ 1935 HOURS ON 12 MAY 2023: "As I typed my
post, I had wondered if all I was doing was defeating the Kill-file
files of some/all the other posters here-abouts!!"

DOLF @ 2013 HOURS ON 12 MAY 2023: "Let's see if the LITTLE LION MAN,
apart from a preoccupation with his own integrity as dignified persona
which is infracted by an instance of phrogging — pronounced “frogging” —
as the act of a person surreptitiously adopting another person's online
identity, is sufficiently mentally competent to face a legal claim of
public slander as colonialist vermin.

To appraise that contrived scenario of reality we've added the "THE
POPE'S EXORCIST" video clip as a worldwide cinematic release occurring
some 30 days prior, being a robust exemplar as function of intellect
involving a consciousness intersection and idea obstruction with that
OFFICIAL TRAILER which soundly refutes the egregious habitual false
characterisation of other's exhibiting mental derangement in posting
demented gibberish "

    #170 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 11 MAY 2023 as [#30, #70, #10, #50,
#10] / [#70, #10, #50, #600] /
    #180 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 11 MAY 2023 as [#70, #10, #50, #10,
#600] / [#40, #70, #10, #50, #10] /
    #196 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 6 MAY 2023 as [#6, #70, #10, #50,
#20, #600] / [#70, #10, #50, #10, #50, #6] /
    #200 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 9 MAY 2023 as [#70, #10, #50, #10,
#20, #600] / [#40, #70, #10, #50, #10, #500] /
    #210 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 11 MAY 2023 as [#30, #70, #10, #50,
#10, #600] /
#215 - *NOUMENON* *RESONANCE* FOR 13 JANUARY as [#30, #70, #10, #50,
#10, #5, #600] /
   /     #226 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 9 / 10 MAY 2023 as [#30, #70,
#10, #50, #10, #50, #6] = ʻayin (H5869): {UMBRA: #130 % #41 = #7} 1)