aus+uk / aus.cars / OT: The Republican/religious right are fucked.

SubjectAuthor
* OT: The Republican/religious right are fucked.Trevor Wilson
+- Re: OT: The Republican/religious right are fucked.alvey
+* Re: OT: The Republican/religious right are fucked.Noddy
|+- Re: OT: The Republican/religious right are fucked.Xeno
|`* Re: OT: The Republican/religious right are fucked.alvey
| `- Re: OT: The Republican/religious right are fucked.Xeno
+* Re: OT: The Republican/religious right are fucked.Sylvia Else
|`- Re: OT: The Republican/religious right are fucked.jonz@ nothere.com
`- Re: OT: The Republican/religious right are fucked.Ozix

1
OT: The Republican/religious right are fucked.

<k89ejiF7bloU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=24003&group=aus.cars#24003

From: tre...@rageaudio.com.au (Trevor Wilson)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Subject: OT: The Republican/religious right are fucked.
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2023 10:32:04 +1100
 by: Trevor Wilson - Sat, 25 Mar 2023 23:32 UTC

What the fuck are these idiots thinking?

https://www.smh.com.au/world/north-america/principal-forced-out-after-students-shown-michelangelo-s-david-20230325-p5cv7o.html

Re: OT: The Republican/religious right are fucked.

<73MTL.235815$0dpc.122731@fx33.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=24004&group=aus.cars#24004

Newsgroups: aus.cars
Subject: Re: OT: The Republican/religious right are fucked.
From: Patty.O....@Coast.org (alvey)
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2023 00:09:39 GMT
 by: alvey - Sun, 26 Mar 2023 00:09 UTC

Trevor Wilson <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote in

> What the fuck are these idiots thinking?
>
> https://www.smh.com.au/world/north-america/principal-forced-out-after-s
> tudents-shown-michelangelo-s-david-20230325-p5cv7o.html

Newsflash Trev. This has been going on since the 15th century. So in short,
we haven't improved.

Also, do you remember that this is the place where Billy Joe MacAllister
jumped off the Tallahatchie Bridge?

alvey

Re: OT: The Republican/religious right are fucked.

<tvo7ku$2gos1$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=24005&group=aus.cars#24005

From: me...@home.com (Noddy)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2023 12:37:32 +1100
 by: Noddy - Sun, 26 Mar 2023 01:37 UTC

On 26/03/2023 10:32 am, Trevor Wilson wrote:
> What the fuck are these idiots thinking?
>
> https://www.smh.com.au/world/north-america/principal-forced-out-after-students-shown-michelangelo-s-david-20230325-p5cv7o.html

Nothing like the media to whip up a story, huh? :)

According to some sources, she was given the ultimatum to resign or face
dismissal after a year in the job as her performance was less than
satisfacotry:

> https://www.sportskeeda.com/pop-culture/who-hope-carrasquilla-tallahassee-classical-school-principal-forced-resign-inappropriate-art-lesson

And according to others, she wasn't told of a specific incident which
brought about this decision and instead just assumes that it was
complaints about "David" that was the cause of her troubles:

> https://people.com/human-interest/principal-leaves-job-after-6th-graders-viewed-michelangelo-statue-david-art-lesson/

Either way, as retarded as some Americans can be, and they can surely be
the most retarded people on the planet at times, I have no doubt there
is more to the end of her position than a simple lesson in art from the
1500's.

Regards,
Noddy.

Re: OT: The Republican/religious right are fucked.

<k89mukF8eceU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=24006&group=aus.cars#24006

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2023 12:54:28 +1100
 by: Xeno - Sun, 26 Mar 2023 01:54 UTC

On 26/3/2023 12:37 pm, Noddy wrote:
> On 26/03/2023 10:32 am, Trevor Wilson wrote:
>> What the fuck are these idiots thinking?
>>
>> https://www.smh.com.au/world/north-america/principal-forced-out-after-students-shown-michelangelo-s-david-20230325-p5cv7o.html
>
> Nothing like the media to whip up a story, huh? :)

Uh Darren, that is the *role* of the media, *report news*.
And this is a newsworthy item.

> According to some sources, she was given the ultimatum to resign or face
> dismissal after a year in the job as her performance was less than
> satisfacotry:
>
>> https://www.sportskeeda.com/pop-culture/who-hope-carrasquilla-tallahassee-classical-school-principal-forced-resign-inappropriate-art-lesson
>
> And according to others, she wasn't told of a specific incident which
> brought about this decision and instead just assumes that it was
> complaints about "David" that was the cause of her troubles:
>
>> https://people.com/human-interest/principal-leaves-job-after-6th-graders-viewed-michelangelo-statue-david-art-lesson/
>
> Either way, as retarded as some Americans can be, and they can surely be
> the most retarded people on the planet at times, I have no doubt there

Compared to a liar like you Darren, even the religious nutters look less
retarded.

> is more to the end of her position than a simple lesson in art from the
> 1500's.

Darren, don't add your particular flavour of *bullshit* into the mix.
Suppositions won't cut it, stick to the facts! Yes, I know that's rather
difficult for you since your entire life story - as related here - is
one of bullshit and lies. IOW, a total *fabrication*. Hmm, small wonder
you think there's more to this story than meets the eye, you think
everyone is like you.

--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Re: OT: The Republican/religious right are fucked.

<k89rj2F8n1oU4@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=24007&group=aus.cars#24007

From: syl...@email.invalid (Sylvia Else)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2023 14:13:38 +1100
 by: Sylvia Else - Sun, 26 Mar 2023 03:13 UTC

On 26-Mar-23 10:32 am, Trevor Wilson wrote:
> What the fuck are these idiots thinking?
>
> https://www.smh.com.au/world/north-america/principal-forced-out-after-students-shown-michelangelo-s-david-20230325-p5cv7o.html

They're Americans.

Sylvia.

Re: OT: The Republican/religious right are fucked.

<4017f0b2-2ef8-437a-bb99-677773c85ad3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=24008&group=aus.cars#24008

Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2023 22:48:23 -0700 (PDT)
From: johnhhhi...@gmail.com (jonz@ nothere.com)
 by: jonz@ nothere.com - Sun, 26 Mar 2023 05:48 UTC

On Sunday, 26 March 2023 at 14:13:39 UTC+11, Sylvia Else wrote:
> On 26-Mar-23 10:32 am, Trevor Wilson wrote:
> > What the fuck are these idiots thinking?
> >
> > https://www.smh.com.au/world/north-america/principal-forced-out-after-students-shown-michelangelo-s-david-20230325-p5cv7o.html
> >
> They're Americans.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
In a nutshell!.

> Sylvia.

Re: OT: The Republican/religious right are fucked.

<keSTL.1176415$gGD7.60874@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=24009&group=aus.cars#24009

Newsgroups: aus.cars
From: Patty.O....@Coast.org (alvey)
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2023 07:11:12 GMT
 by: alvey - Sun, 26 Mar 2023 07:11 UTC

Noddy <me@home.com> wrote in news:tvo7ku$2gos1$1@dont-email.me:

> On 26/03/2023 10:32 am, Trevor Wilson wrote:
>> What the fuck are these idiots thinking?
>>
>> https://www.smh.com.au/world/north-america/principal-forced-out-after-
>> students-shown-michelangelo-s-david-20230325-p5cv7o.html
>
> Nothing like the media to whip up a story, huh? :)
>
> According to some sources, she was given the ultimatum to resign or
> face dismissal after a year in the job as her performance was less
> than satisfacotry:
>
>> https://www.sportskeeda.com/pop-culture/who-hope-carrasquilla-tallahas
>> see-classical-school-principal-forced-resign-inappropriate-art-lesson
>
> And according to others, she wasn't told of a specific incident which
> brought about this decision and instead just assumes that it was
> complaints about "David" that was the cause of her troubles:
>
>> https://people.com/human-interest/principal-leaves-job-after-6th-grade
>> rs-viewed-michelangelo-statue-david-art-lesson/

It's long past the point of being required, but this is further proof of
the Fraudsters absolute inability to comprehend the written word. The
three reports very much all say the same thing, so how the Fraudster sees
differently can only be explained by a neurological malfunction.

> Either way, as retarded as some Americans can be, and they can surely
> be the most retarded people on the planet at times, I have no doubt
> there is more to the end of her position than a simple lesson in art
> from the 1500's.

Because they scheme, lie and manipulate, sociopaths believe that everyone
else is at it too. A narcissistic sociopath is all that *plus* the
conviction that he *knows*.

He's a mess is the old Fraudster.

alvey

Re: OT: The Republican/religious right are fucked.

<k8aansFbb56U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=24010&group=aus.cars#24010

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2023 18:32:12 +1100
 by: Xeno - Sun, 26 Mar 2023 07:32 UTC

On 26/3/2023 6:11 pm, alvey wrote:
> Noddy <me@home.com> wrote in news:tvo7ku$2gos1$1@dont-email.me:
>
>> On 26/03/2023 10:32 am, Trevor Wilson wrote:
>>> What the fuck are these idiots thinking?
>>>
>>> https://www.smh.com.au/world/north-america/principal-forced-out-after-
>>> students-shown-michelangelo-s-david-20230325-p5cv7o.html
>>
>> Nothing like the media to whip up a story, huh? :)
>>
>> According to some sources, she was given the ultimatum to resign or
>> face dismissal after a year in the job as her performance was less
>> than satisfacotry:
>>
>>> https://www.sportskeeda.com/pop-culture/who-hope-carrasquilla-tallahas
>>> see-classical-school-principal-forced-resign-inappropriate-art-lesson
>>
>> And according to others, she wasn't told of a specific incident which
>> brought about this decision and instead just assumes that it was
>> complaints about "David" that was the cause of her troubles:
>>
>>> https://people.com/human-interest/principal-leaves-job-after-6th-grade
>>> rs-viewed-michelangelo-statue-david-art-lesson/
>
> It's long past the point of being required, but this is further proof of
> the Fraudsters absolute inability to comprehend the written word. The
> three reports very much all say the same thing, so how the Fraudster sees
> differently can only be explained by a neurological malfunction.

And the *cause* of that neurological malfunction can be explained, in
part, by his ABI. Of course, his neurological malfunction goes way back
to his childhood and dogged his entire education. Actually, it's
stretching the point to call what Darren had an education.

>> Either way, as retarded as some Americans can be, and they can surely
>> be the most retarded people on the planet at times, I have no doubt
>> there is more to the end of her position than a simple lesson in art
>> from the 1500's.
>
> Because they scheme, lie and manipulate, sociopaths believe that everyone
> else is at it too. A narcissistic sociopath is all that *plus* the
> conviction that he *knows*.
>
> He's a mess is the old Fraudster.

Beyond help!

--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Re: OT: The Republican/religious right are fucked.

<642a2f58$1@news.ausics.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=24071&group=aus.cars#24071

Newsgroups: aus.cars
From: ozi...@xizo.am (Ozix)
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2023 09:43:52 +0800
 by: Ozix - Mon, 3 Apr 2023 01:43 UTC

Trevor Wilson wrote:
> What the fuck are these idiots thinking?
>
> https://www.smh.com.au/world/north-america/principal-forced-out-after-students-shown-michelangelo-s-david-20230325-p5cv7o.html

I wonder how many of those rightards complaining about a statue drive a
pickup with truck nutz hanging off the towbar.