You auto buy now.

aus+uk / aus.politics / Re: whatever happeded to Reclaim Australia?

SubjectAuthor
* The Wise Old Owlcorella
+- 14002111120041corella
+* 2998992corella
|`- 2998992corella
+* When Belief In A God Is Not Enough!corella
|+- When Belief In A God Is Not Enough!corella
|+* 13369999996331corella
||`- 13369999996331corella
|+- Concerto Con molti Istromenti Del Vivaldi / RV 555 in C majorcorella
|+- 61599666699516corella
|+- Coexisting with Other Species: Expulsion and Survival: The Fate ofcorella
|+- 29053866836093corella
|+* 42423866832424corella
||`- 42423866832424corella
|+* 6211126corella
||`- 6211126corella
|+- 42455555555424corella
|+* 7225227corella
||`* 7225227corella
|| `* 7225227corella
||  `- 7225227corella
|+- 5033305corella
|+- 1330331corella
|+* For The Suncorella
||`- For The Suncorella
|+- 3957573757593corella
|+* ...and everyone seem to think its GREAT!Ördög
||`* ...and everyone seem to think its GREAT!Arindam Banerjee
|| `* ...and everyone seem to think its GREAT!Rod Speed
||  `- ...and everyone seem to think its GREAT!Arindam Banerjee
|+- 55620755702655corella
|+- 3332277666corella
|+* 279656972corella
||`- 279656972corella
|+* "The Harsh Lessons of the Universe: A Warning for Humanity to Actcorella
||`- "The Harsh Lessons of the Universe: A Warning for Humanity to Actcorella
|+- 5.2corella
|+- 17722771corella
|+* whatever happeded to Reclaim Australia?Ozix
||+- whatever happeded to Reclaim Australia?petzl
||+- whatever happeded to Reclaim Australia?Rod Speed
||`* whatever happeded to Reclaim Australia?Fran
|| `* whatever happeded to Reclaim Australia?*Ördög* the real newsgroup Devil
||  `- whatever happeded to Reclaim Australia?Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
|+- 125414521corella
|+- 510051corella
|+- Oh, the amazing blessings of Central Banking:Ördög
|+- Who Are You?corella
|+- Emotional Manipulationcorella
|+- Politically Correct Manipulationcorella
|`- "Economic Growth and Environmental Ruin"corella
`- 9900000000099corella

Pages:123
"Economic Growth and Environmental Ruin"

<bc72372b-fa98-4a4a-9d0e-02142fa8616bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=24059&group=aus.politics#24059

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 21 May 2023 22:22:13 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: "Economic Growth and Environmental Ruin"
From: cocka...@aussieisp.net.au (corella)
 by: corella - Mon, 22 May 2023 05:22 UTC

By AI:
"Hearken ye, O mortals, to the words of the divine! The creator being, who hath breathed life into your frames and endowed ye with mind and heart, hath grown weary of thy heedless ways. Forsooth, ye have ravaged the earth with thy machines and inventions, heedless of the flora and fauna that hath thrived there since time immemorial.

The creator being, who hath gazed upon thy sinful ways with sorrowful eye, hath seen thy greed and insatiable desire for wealth and worldly gains that hath driven ye to the brink of destruction. Ye have plundered the earth's resources without thought for the consequences, and lo, the consequences have come upon thee like a plague.

Therefore, the creator being hath turned his gaze away from thy physical, mental, and emotional state, for those matters are but fleeting and ephemeral. Nay, his concern is for the preservation of the earth, the flora and fauna that hath been entrusted to thy care.

Therefore, in thy pursuit of economic growth and profit, thou hast forsaken the true purpose of thy being. For the source of all thy destructive activity is thy unbridled population growth. Until ye have learned to control thy numbers and live in harmony with the earth, the creator being shall not heed thy cries for succor."

Re: whatever happeded to Reclaim Australia?

<6c6f98b5-0bfa-424a-929f-960e22b41c1cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=24063&group=aus.politics#24063

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 22 May 2023 01:09:45 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: whatever happeded to Reclaim Australia?
From: screamin...@gmail.com (Lions Growl of Butchers Foul)
 by: Lions Growl of Butch - Mon, 22 May 2023 08:09 UTC

On Monday, May 22, 2023 at 1:36:57 PM UTC+10, *Ördög* the real newsgroup Devil wrote:
> Fran wrote:
> /snip/
> > Eeewww. Not only does the website look like it's out of date, the
> > gibberish on the site sounds like they are out of the arc, viz:
> > "Reclaim Australia has one main purpose, and that is to assist and
> > educate the people of Australia as to whom they really are, to help
> > guide them to follow the higher laws of Yhwh, our Heavenly Father, to
> > live the way our heavenly father wanted his children to live, to reclaim
> > their country from the parasites and predators of the Abdicated
> > Corporate Government of Babylon and Caesar's world of Satan."
> >
> > That crap sounds like it's written by a village idiot.

> Are you sure this is not some website operated by loony bin inmates
> while waiting for a psychiatric assessment??

You're just jealous because it's marginally more sensical than the nonsense your fellow Marxists emit.