Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 31 May 2023 18:29:02 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: "Solis Potentia et Natura: Aeternus Custos" (The Power of the Sun and
Nature: Eternal Stewardship)
From: cocka...@aussieisp.net.au (corella)
 by: corella - Thu, 1 Jun 2023 01:29 UTC

"Oh mortal, listen to my voice, And heed my words, for I rejoice, In telling tales of ancient lore, Of all the power that lies in store.

The Sun above, the life giver, Whose rays bring joy, and warmth, and vigor, Whose grace and glory fills the skies, And in whose light, all life relies.

But heed this warning, lest you stray, From stewardship of nature's way, For creatures great and small, you see, Are part of all that's good and free.

The power of the Sun is great, But we must learn to moderate, And use the gifts we have been given, With care and love for all things living.

For in the end, it is our task, To be the stewards of this vast, And wondrous world that we call home, And in its care, we must not roam.

So let us pledge our loyalty, To the Sun above, whose grace and glory, Fills our hearts with joy and light, And guides us through the darkest night.

For in His power, we find our way, And in His grace, we learn to stay, On the path of righteousness and love, And in His light, we rise above."