From: inva...@invalid.com (Herbie)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Subject: GMT Friday 5th November 2021
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2021 07:59:07 +0000
 by: Herbie - Fri, 5 Nov 2021 07:59 UTC

Good morning from Dorset.

Frosty start to the day.
The temperature is 1.6C. 34.8F.
and a pressure of 1028mb.

Take care and stay safe.

Herbie.

Re: GMT Friday 5th November 2021

<sm2puo$8go$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2455&group=uk.people.silversurfers#2455

From: bathwatc...@OMITTHISgooglemail.com (Indy Jess John)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Subject: Re: GMT Friday 5th November 2021
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2021 08:28:01 +0000
 by: Indy Jess John - Fri, 5 Nov 2021 08:28 UTC

On 05/11/2021 07:59, Herbie wrote:
> Good morning from Dorset.
>
> Frosty start to the day.
> The temperature is 1.6C. 34.8F.
> and a pressure of 1028mb.
>
> Take care and stay safe.
>
> Herbie.

Good morning from Somerset.
33F and 1026mb. It is frosty out there (it went down to 30F overnight)
but there is an almost cloudless blue sky and the sun has reached the
tops of the distant hills, so it looks a nice day ahead.

Best wishes to everybody.

Jim

Re: GMT Friday 5th November 2021

<iukoejFfp6bU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2460&group=uk.people.silversurfers#2460

From: flying...@roseofwhite.plus.com (Flyi?g ?u? 2?2? +)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2021 13:04:26 -0000
 by: Flyi?g ?u? 2?2? + - Fri, 5 Nov 2021 13:04 UTC

Herbie wrote:
> Good morning from Dorset.
>
> Frosty start to the day.
> The temperature is 1.6C. 34.8F.
> and a pressure of 1028mb.
>
> Take care and stay safe.
>
> Herbie.

Ar'ernoon from a cold and gusty but dry, bright and sunny day here
in South Yorkshire. BYT has been peeping round the clouds since dawn
but is not strong enough to have warmed us very much. from an overnight
minimum temperature of 2.4�C (36.3�F) we are now at 11.7�C (53.1�F),
barometric pressure continues on its upward path at 1024.4 mB and RH is
showing as 57%. Forecast reckons it will remain dry but the temperature
has now peaked and will become steady at around 10�C (50�F) for the rest
of the day and overnight with a gusty wind from the WSW persisting.
Have a great Bonfire night. Keep your pets safe.
Been into the city (we still refer to it as "int' town") to do a
little shopping this morning. It was the first time since before the
pandemic stated. Interesting to walk round there as everything is
constantly changing. I went to visit the Cathedral and light candles for
Mum and Dad who's ashes are interred in the crypt. Sootie was quite
content to remain outside whilst I was away from home and gave me quite
a performance when I returned. She recognises the car's exhaust sound
and rushed out onto the crescent as soon as I turned into the crescent.
She spent a couple of minutes rolling to an fro in the gutter about 5
metres in front of the car, displaying her large tummy to all and
sundry. Was she pleased to see me or was she pleased to see me??? :)
It's going to a long afternoon for cleaning herself up this
fternoon.. --
Heard melodies are sweet but those Unheard are sweeter.
FN 2�2�+. Mungo Brandybuck of Buckland..
flyingnun@roseofwhite.plus.com