Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2023 21:51:54 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: "The Responsibility of IS-BEs in Promoting Sustainability and
Spiritual Awareness on a Perilous Planet"
From: cocka...@aussieisp.net.au (corella)
 by: corella - Wed, 7 Jun 2023 04:51 UTC

"As spiritual entities inhabiting human bodies, IS-BEs have a unique responsibility to ensure the future of our planet and its biosphere. With the concept of reincarnation, we understand that our actions today will have an impact on our future lives and the lives of others. It is imperative that we recognize ourselves in a timely manner, given that the situation on this planet is perilous and getting worse.

One of the most pressing issues facing our planet today is overpopulation and the depletion of natural resources. As spiritual beings, it is our responsibility to recognize the impact of our population on the planet and to take steps towards reducing our impact. This could include supporting family planning initiatives, advocating for sustainable agriculture practices, and reducing our consumption of resources.

Furthermore, as IS-BEs, we must take responsibility for our own spiritual development. Reconnecting with our spiritual selves can help us recognize our interconnectedness with all life on this planet. We must seek to understand that we are part of a greater consciousness and that our souls have existed beyond time and space. This requires exploring various spiritual practices, such as meditation and clearing practise, and seeking out spiritual teachers or mentors who can guide us on our journey towards self-realization.

It is also important to recognize that our actions in the present will have consequences in our future lives. We are the creators of our own reality, and we have the power to shape our future through our choices and actions. Therefore, we must take an active role in both our physical and spiritual lives.

Finally, as responsible world managers and spiritual leaders, IS-BEs must insist that there is a coordinated and organized push for the revelation of these issues from the authorities and those in power. If they are ignorant, they must be replaced by more responsible leaders who prioritize the sustainability of our planet and the well-being of all living beings.

In conclusion, IS-BEs have a responsibility to ensure the future of our planet and its biosphere, and to take an active role in both our physical and spiritual lives. By embracing this responsibility and working towards sustainability and spiritual awareness, we can create a better world for ourselves and future generations. Let us all recognize ourselves in a timely manner and push for responsible global leadership in the face of the planet's perilous situation."

Re: "The Responsibility of IS-BEs in Promoting Sustainability and Spiritual Awareness on a Perilous Planet"

<01a83109-8ad1-4086-9c5e-696aa940f581n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=24620&group=aus.politics#24620

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2023 21:53:32 -0700 (PDT)
Spiritual Awareness on a Perilous Planet"
From: cocka...@aussieisp.net.au (corella)
 by: corella - Wed, 7 Jun 2023 04:53 UTC

It's more likely it is too late, and the living entity Earth will knock a great many of the bodies off sooner than later, before humans reduce Earth to a wasteland.

Re: "The Responsibility of IS-BEs in Promoting Sustainability and Spiritual Awareness on a Perilous Planet"

<23d93f6d-f130-431e-a3c6-7f1434b091f7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=24650&group=aus.politics#24650

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2023 09:30:50 -0700 (PDT)
Spiritual Awareness on a Perilous Planet"
From: cocka...@aussieisp.net.au (corella)
 by: corella - Fri, 9 Jun 2023 16:30 UTC