Good day to avoid cops. Crawl to school.

aus+uk / aus.cars / Re: ot: still out and about...

SubjectAuthor
* ot: still out and about...lindsay
+* Re: ot: still out and about...Daryl
|`- Re: ot: still out and about...lindsay
+* Re: ot: still out and about...Noddy
|`* Re: ot: still out and about...lindsay
| `* Re: ot: still out and about...Noddy
|  +* Re: ot: still out and about...alvey
|  |`- Re: ot: still out and about...Xeno
|  +- Re: ot: still out and about...Xeno
|  `* Re: ot: still out and about...Daryl
|   `* Re: ot: still out and about...Noddy
|    `* Re: ot: still out and about...alvey
|     `* Re: ot: still out and about...Keithr0
|      `* Re: ot: still out and about...alvey
|       `- Re: ot: still out and about...Keithr0
`- Re: ot: still out and about...Trevor Wilson

1
ot: still out and about...

<fBaiM.24438$3C3e.9048@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=24612&group=aus.cars#24612

Newsgroups: aus.cars
From: noneofy...@biz.com.au (lindsay)
Subject: ot: still out and about...
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2023 13:36:40 +1000
 by: lindsay - Wed, 14 Jun 2023 03:36 UTC

https://imgur.com/a/fxzzI7R

was going for a drive aroung the boundary, got about 50 metres from the
shack, and realised i'd left a tray side down. pulled up, just about to
open the door and get out: something meade me look down... I didnt open
the door :-) Nice 3' red bellied black sunning himself...

Re: ot: still out and about...

<kesrp7F98asU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=24613&group=aus.cars#24613

From: dwalf...@westpine.com.au (Daryl)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Subject: Re: ot: still out and about...
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2023 13:51:03 +1000
 by: Daryl - Wed, 14 Jun 2023 03:51 UTC

On 14/6/2023 1:36 pm, lindsay wrote:
> https://imgur.com/a/fxzzI7R
>
> was going for a drive aroung the boundary, got about 50 metres from the
> shack, and realised i'd left a tray side down. pulled up, just about to
> open the door and get out: something meade me look down... I didnt open
> the door :-) Nice 3' red bellied black sunning himself...

Surprised that they are still around with the temp being so low?

--
Daryl

Re: ot: still out and about...

<EzdiM.69492$kHz5.16263@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=24614&group=aus.cars#24614

Newsgroups: aus.cars
From: noneofy...@biz.com.au (lindsay)
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2023 16:59:46 +1000
 by: lindsay - Wed, 14 Jun 2023 06:59 UTC

On 14/06/2023 1:51 pm, Daryl wrote:
> On 14/6/2023 1:36 pm, lindsay wrote:
>> https://imgur.com/a/fxzzI7R
>>
>> was going for a drive aroung the boundary, got about 50 metres from
>> the shack, and realised i'd left a tray side down. pulled up, just
>> about to open the door and get out: something meade me look down... I
>> didnt open the door :-) Nice 3' red bellied black sunning himself...
>
> Surprised that they are still around with the temp being so low?

i was suprised too!!!. the wind here off the snow is cool, but sitting
in the sun sheltered from the wind is lovely. thing to note, he's not
fat... methinks he's still looking for food.

Re: ot: still out and about...

<u6brla$3v7u1$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=24615&group=aus.cars#24615

From: me...@home.com (Noddy)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2023 17:53:13 +1000
 by: Noddy - Wed, 14 Jun 2023 07:53 UTC

On 14/06/2023 1:36 pm, lindsay wrote:
> https://imgur.com/a/fxzzI7R
>
> was going for a drive aroung the boundary, got about 50 metres from the
> shack, and realised i'd left a tray side down. pulled up, just about to
> open the door and get out: something meade me look down... I didnt open
> the door :-) Nice 3' red bellied black sunning himself...

This time of year? Shit. You can pick them up like mosquito coils around
here at the moment as they're frozen stiff :)

In other news the Grand Quest has docked and is unloading as we speak.
Haven't heard anything about quarantine issues so hopefully it won't be
much longer now.
Regards,
Noddy.

Re: ot: still out and about...

<UWriM.1558$zcM5.1482@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=24616&group=aus.cars#24616

Newsgroups: aus.cars
From: noneofy...@biz.com.au (lindsay)
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2023 09:20:18 +1000
 by: lindsay - Wed, 14 Jun 2023 23:20 UTC

On 14/06/2023 5:53 pm, Noddy wrote:
> On 14/06/2023 1:36 pm, lindsay wrote:
>> https://imgur.com/a/fxzzI7R
>>
>> was going for a drive aroung the boundary, got about 50 metres from
>> the shack, and realised i'd left a tray side down. pulled up, just
>> about to open the door and get out: something meade me look down... I
>> didnt open the door :-) Nice 3' red bellied black sunning himself...
>
> This time of year? Shit. You can pick them up like mosquito coils around
> here at the moment as they're frozen stiff :)

lol.. mosquito coils :-D i'm certainly a bit more wary of what i'm
doing/where i'm walking. We have an excavator turning up un sunday to do
some work, inc digging a big hole for some building waste, so methinks
i'll just sit the shotty on the back seat within easy reach....

> In other news the Grand Quest has docked and is unloading as we speak.
> Haven't heard anything about quarantine issues so hopefully it won't be
> much longer now.

Fingers x'ed. Be worth the wait...

Re: ot: still out and about...

<u6do51$5k4h$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=24618&group=aus.cars#24618

From: me...@home.com (Noddy)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2023 11:05:35 +1000
 by: Noddy - Thu, 15 Jun 2023 01:05 UTC

On 15/06/2023 9:20 am, lindsay wrote:
> On 14/06/2023 5:53 pm, Noddy wrote:
>> On 14/06/2023 1:36 pm, lindsay wrote:
>>> https://imgur.com/a/fxzzI7R
>>>
>>> was going for a drive aroung the boundary, got about 50 metres from
>>> the shack, and realised i'd left a tray side down. pulled up, just
>>> about to open the door and get out: something meade me look down... I
>>> didnt open the door :-) Nice 3' red bellied black sunning himself...
>>
>> This time of year? Shit. You can pick them up like mosquito coils
>> around here at the moment as they're frozen stiff :)
>
> lol.. mosquito coils :-D  i'm certainly a bit more wary of what i'm
> doing/where i'm walking. We have an excavator turning up un sunday to do
> some work, inc digging a big hole for some building waste, so methinks
> i'll just sit the shotty on the back seat within easy reach....

Good idea. They just love having their ears clipped with a bit of pest
destruction load.

>> In other news the Grand Quest has docked and is unloading as we speak.
>> Haven't heard anything about quarantine issues so hopefully it won't
>> be much longer now.
>
> Fingers x'ed. Be worth the wait...

Hopefully. I'm a bit over everything at the moment. Came out the other
side of the chinese pox with my first negative test result last
Saturday, but have had a persistent cough and headache since then. It's
giving me the screaming shits to be honest, and while I was hoping I
might get a call from the dealer saying it was ready to collect this
week-end to make me feel a bit better I'm at the point where I couldn't
give a flying fuck.

With a bit of luck Clasener will get bitten by a spider and suffer a
long, painful debilitating death :)

Regards,
Noddy.

Re: ot: still out and about...

<u6dp0e$5lvt$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=24619&group=aus.cars#24619

From: Paddy.O....@Coast.org (alvey)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2023 01:20:15 -0000 (UTC)
 by: alvey - Thu, 15 Jun 2023 01:20 UTC

On Thu, 15 Jun 2023 11:05:35 +1000, Noddy wrote:

> With a bit of luck Clasener will get bitten by a spider and suffer a
> long, painful debilitating death :)

You have a strange way of showing that you "don't care" about him.

Re: ot: still out and about...

<kevd0pFl61rU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=24621&group=aus.cars#24621

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2023 12:57:29 +1000
 by: Xeno - Thu, 15 Jun 2023 02:57 UTC

On 15/6/2023 11:05 am, Noddy wrote:

> Hopefully. I'm a bit over everything at the moment. Came out the other
> side of the chinese pox with my first negative test result last
> Saturday, but have had a persistent cough and headache since then. It's
> giving me the screaming shits to be honest, and while I was hoping I
> might get a call from the dealer saying it was ready to collect this
> week-end to make me feel a bit better I'm at the point where I couldn't
> give a flying fuck.
>
> With a bit of luck Clasener will get bitten by a spider and suffer a
> long, painful debilitating death :)

Ah Darren, so nice to see I'm always in your thoughts! LOL

It would appear that *exposing your lies* has really touched upon a
rather sensitive nerve! Gives me a whole lot of satisfaction, that does!

--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Re: ot: still out and about...

<kevdasFl61rU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=24622&group=aus.cars#24622

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2023 13:02:52 +1000
 by: Xeno - Thu, 15 Jun 2023 03:02 UTC

On 15/6/2023 11:20 am, alvey wrote:
> On Thu, 15 Jun 2023 11:05:35 +1000, Noddy wrote:
>

>> With a bit of luck Clasener will get bitten by a spider and suffer a
>> long, painful debilitating death :)
>
> You have a strange way of showing that you "don't care" about him.

Darren's responses just incentivise me to stay on here - forever! Great
recognition of my work here!

--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Re: ot: still out and about...

<kevdniFl5jnU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=24623&group=aus.cars#24623

From: dwalf...@westpine.com.au (Daryl)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2023 13:09:38 +1000
 by: Daryl - Thu, 15 Jun 2023 03:09 UTC

On 15/6/2023 11:05 am, Noddy wrote:
> On 15/06/2023 9:20 am, lindsay wrote:

>>> This time of year? Shit. You can pick them up like mosquito coils
>>> around here at the moment as they're frozen stiff :)
>>
>> lol.. mosquito coils :-D  i'm certainly a bit more wary of what i'm
>> doing/where i'm walking. We have an excavator turning up un sunday to
>> do some work, inc digging a big hole for some building waste, so
>> methinks i'll just sit the shotty on the back seat within easy reach....
>
> Good idea. They just love having their ears clipped with a bit of pest
> destruction load.
>
>>> In other news the Grand Quest has docked and is unloading as we
>>> speak. Haven't heard anything about quarantine issues so hopefully it
>>> won't be much longer now.
>>
>> Fingers x'ed. Be worth the wait...
>
> Hopefully. I'm a bit over everything at the moment. Came out the other
> side of the chinese pox with my first negative test result last
> Saturday, but have had a persistent cough and headache since then. It's
> giving me the screaming shits to be honest, and while I was hoping I
> might get a call from the dealer saying it was ready to collect this
> week-end to make me feel a bit better I'm at the point where I couldn't
> give a flying fuck.

Sounds like a PITA but it could be worse.
One of the blokes who races a car similar to Les's is one of 5 people in
Australia that had a particular life threatening negative reaction to a
Covid vaccine, he was in induced coma for 3 months and in hospital for a
total of 6mths.
He has mostly recovered but still has some serious health problems like
bad circulation and lung capacity reduction.
Its 9 days since I had my bad tooth removed and I'm finally able to
sleep without being full of painkillers, I was taking 2 Panadol and 2
Nurofen every 3 hrs and even that just dulled the pain but at last it
seems to have healed.

--
Daryl

Re: ot: still out and about...

<kevfivFlia0U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=24624&group=aus.cars#24624

From: tre...@rageaudio.com.au (Trevor Wilson)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2023 13:41:21 +1000
 by: Trevor Wilson - Thu, 15 Jun 2023 03:41 UTC

On 14/06/2023 1:36 pm, lindsay wrote:
> https://imgur.com/a/fxzzI7R
>
> was going for a drive aroung the boundary, got about 50 metres from the
> shack, and realised i'd left a tray side down. pulled up, just about to
> open the door and get out: something meade me look down... I didnt open
> the door :-) Nice 3' red bellied black sunning himself...

**Well, that's good news. Those guys keep Eastern Browns away.

Re: ot: still out and about...

<u6e23i$a7pv$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=24626&group=aus.cars#24626

From: me...@home.com (Noddy)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2023 13:55:30 +1000
 by: Noddy - Thu, 15 Jun 2023 03:55 UTC

On 15/06/2023 1:09 pm, Daryl wrote:
> On 15/6/2023 11:05 am, Noddy wrote:

>> Hopefully. I'm a bit over everything at the moment. Came out the other
>> side of the chinese pox with my first negative test result last
>> Saturday, but have had a persistent cough and headache since then.
>> It's giving me the screaming shits to be honest, and while I was
>> hoping I might get a call from the dealer saying it was ready to
>> collect this week-end to make me feel a bit better I'm at the point
>> where I couldn't give a flying fuck.
>
> Sounds like a PITA but it could be worse.
> One of the blokes who races a car similar to Les's is one of 5 people in
> Australia that had a particular life threatening negative reaction to a
> Covid vaccine, he was in induced coma for 3 months and in hospital for a
> total of 6mths.

Poor bugger.

> He has mostly recovered but still has some serious health problems like
> bad circulation and lung capacity reduction.
> Its 9 days since I had my bad tooth removed and I'm finally able to
> sleep without being full of painkillers, I was taking 2 Panadol and 2
> Nurofen every 3 hrs and even that just dulled the pain but at last it
> seems to have healed.

Thank God for that. There's nothing worse than ongoing pain. I can vouch
for that.

Regards,
Noddy.

Re: ot: still out and about...

<u6ecrn$ba5b$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=24630&group=aus.cars#24630

From: Paddy.O....@Coast.org (alvey)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2023 06:59:04 -0000 (UTC)
 by: alvey - Thu, 15 Jun 2023 06:59 UTC

On Thu, 15 Jun 2023 13:55:30 +1000, Noddy wrote:

> On 15/06/2023 1:09 pm, Daryl wrote:
>> On 15/6/2023 11:05 am, Noddy wrote:
>
>>> Hopefully. I'm a bit over everything at the moment. Came out the other
>>> side of the chinese pox with my first negative test result last
>>> Saturday, but have had a persistent cough and headache since then.
>>> It's giving me the screaming shits to be honest, and while I was
>>> hoping I might get a call from the dealer saying it was ready to
>>> collect this week-end to make me feel a bit better I'm at the point
>>> where I couldn't give a flying fuck.
>>
>> Sounds like a PITA but it could be worse.
>> One of the blokes who races a car similar to Les's is one of 5 people
>> in Australia that had a particular life threatening negative reaction
>> to a Covid vaccine, he was in induced coma for 3 months and in hospital
>> for a total of 6mths.
>
> Poor bugger.
>
>> He has mostly recovered but still has some serious health problems like
>> bad circulation and lung capacity reduction.
>> Its 9 days since I had my bad tooth removed and I'm finally able to
>> sleep without being full of painkillers, I was taking 2 Panadol and 2
>> Nurofen every 3 hrs and even that just dulled the pain but at last it
>> seems to have healed.
>
> Thank God for that. There's nothing worse than ongoing pain. I can vouch
> for that.

Ahhh. The Sociopath in Action - Episode 8,265.

It's *always* got to be about you hasn't it Fraudster.

alvey

Re: ot: still out and about...

<kevudiFnmloU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=24631&group=aus.cars#24631

From: nothing....@here.com.au (Keithr0)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2023 17:54:27 +1000
 by: Keithr0 - Thu, 15 Jun 2023 07:54 UTC

On 15/06/2023 4:59 pm, alvey wrote:
> On Thu, 15 Jun 2023 13:55:30 +1000, Noddy wrote:

>>> Sounds like a PITA but it could be worse.
>>> One of the blokes who races a car similar to Les's is one of 5 people
>>> in Australia that had a particular life threatening negative reaction
>>> to a Covid vaccine, he was in induced coma for 3 months and in hospital
>>> for a total of 6mths.
>>
>> Poor bugger.
>>
>>> He has mostly recovered but still has some serious health problems like
>>> bad circulation and lung capacity reduction.
>>> Its 9 days since I had my bad tooth removed and I'm finally able to
>>> sleep without being full of painkillers, I was taking 2 Panadol and 2
>>> Nurofen every 3 hrs and even that just dulled the pain but at last it
>>> seems to have healed.
>>
>> Thank God for that. There's nothing worse than ongoing pain. I can vouch
>> for that.
>
> Ahhh. The Sociopath in Action - Episode 8,265.
>
> It's *always* got to be about you hasn't it Fraudster.

Well you'd know all about being an ongoing pain.

Re: ot: still out and about...

<u6fupd$hamc$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=24632&group=aus.cars#24632

From: Paddy.O....@Coast.org (alvey)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2023 21:11:10 -0000 (UTC)
 by: alvey - Thu, 15 Jun 2023 21:11 UTC

On Thu, 15 Jun 2023 17:54:27 +1000, Keithr0 wrote:

> On 15/06/2023 4:59 pm, alvey wrote:

>>> Poor bugger.

>>> Thank God for that. There's nothing worse than ongoing pain. I can
>>> vouch for that.
>>
>> Ahhh. The Sociopath in Action - Episode 8,265.
>>
>> It's *always* got to be about you hasn't it Fraudster.
>
> Well you'd know all about being an ongoing pain.

And in betting news... The sun rising in the east is equal favourite with
Richo Being Boring for the Most Predictable Cup.

alvey

Re: ot: still out and about...

<kf1gobFjclU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=24633&group=aus.cars#24633

From: nothing....@here.com.au (Keithr0)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2023 08:13:32 +1000
 by: Keithr0 - Thu, 15 Jun 2023 22:13 UTC

On 16/06/2023 7:11 am, alvey wrote:
> On Thu, 15 Jun 2023 17:54:27 +1000, Keithr0 wrote:

>>> Ahhh. The Sociopath in Action - Episode 8,265.
>>>
>>> It's *always* got to be about you hasn't it Fraudster.
>>
>> Well you'd know all about being an ongoing pain.
>
> And in betting news... The sun rising in the east is equal favourite with
> Richo Being Boring for the Most Predictable Cup.

ROTFL You need to take a good look in the mirror before making
statements like that.