From: mau...@deb2.org (maus)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.sheds
Subject: Trip
Date: 4 Sep 2023 16:39:52 GMT
 by: maus - Mon, 4 Sep 2023 16:39 UTC

Schools, collages are almost all back, so I asked my daughter (single)
to drive me to where i grew up in the mountains. I did not consider a
major pop festival about 40 miles to the sou'west, and the biggest city
(except Belfast:))being to the North East. 3 miles in 1.5hours. We
turned back. Pop festival went well, I am told

--
greymausg@mail.com
Where is our money gone:?.