From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket,alt.politics.trump,alt.fan.sean-hannity
Subject: Scientists warn of a new type of advertising: MANIPULATING YOUR
DREAMS
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2022 07:46:01 -0800
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Thu, 22 Dec 2022 15:46 UTC

All of you are SO DUMB, that you DON'T even have the BASIC EXTRAPOLATION
abilities and CONCLUDE that "IF" a bunch of public scientists can
MANIPULATE OUR DREAMS, then HOW ADVANCED CIA NSA MI6 MI5 Brain Control
Weapons are, in MANIPULATING dreams WITHOUT the knowledge and consent of
the VICTIMS.

The EVIL CIA NSA FBI Mi6 MI5 Psychopaths have been MANIPULATING my and
your dreams since approximately 2005.

You don't want to listen and ACCEPT that the EVIL CIA NSA FBI DHS
Psychopaths PROJECTED the image of Sandra Bullock in my DREAMS in REM
SLEEP back in 2013 to INFORM ME that she is AVAILABLE to SPREAD MY
BRAVERY GENE in Western White Race, cuz they READ MY PRIVATE THOUGHT of
spreading my gene in white race for example Jennifer Aniston.

Scientists warn of a new type of advertising: manipulating your dreams
https://www.10news.com/news/in-depth/scientists-warn-of-a-new-type-of-advertising-manipulating-your-dreams

advertising: manipulating your dreams
Scientists are warning lawmakers that technology that aims to manipulate
dreams, such as that already tested by advertisers, poses a threat.
sleep.png
By: Derek Staahl

SAN DIEGO (KGTV) -- A group of sleep scientists from 11 countries is
warning about an emerging type of advertising in which companies try to
manipulate your dreams.

Coors Light, Microsoft, Sony and Burger King have experimented with ways
to engineer content into people's dreams in recent years, prompting
nearly 40 scientists to write an open letter this month calling for
increased government oversight.

In a video released in February, Coors Light collaborated with a Harvard
researcher to implant an ad in the dreams of willing participants. The
experiment was more of a Super Bowl publicity stunt than a rigorous
study -- Coors said some of the participants were paid actors -- but
researchers say the underlying science is very real.

“There is a lot to be concerned about,” said Dr. Sara Mednick, a sleep
researcher at University of California, Irvine who signed on to the open
letter.

“There are several studies that show that we can get in there while
someone's sleeping and, completely unbeknownst to the person, bias
whatever processing is going on,” she said. “It’s a great space to
manipulate thought.”

The technique is called dream incubation. For thousands of years, humans
have explored ways to influence their dreams, but recently scientists
have developed tools to accurately measure when someone enters deep
sleep and alter their dream content.

“We're more vulnerable to be influenced during dream time than when we
are waking,” she said.

During sleep, our brain decides which memories to save and which to
discard. Researchers have learned they can influence that process in
several ways, including by introducing sounds, smells or flashing lights
at key moments in the sleep cycle.

“Not only is sleep processing our memories, turning them into long-term
memories, but sleep is also an open period where you can get in there
and actually manipulate what is getting remembered,” Dr. Mednick said.

The techniques can be used for therapeutic purposes. One study found
dream incubation techniques made smokers use fewer cigarettes for up to
a week.

Dream incubation can also help treat phobias and PTSD, Mednick said.

But research suggests dreams are fertile ground for advertising. A 2019
study in Iran found people who dreamed about an ad were 27 percent more
likely to report planning to buy the product.

So far, advertisers like Coors have only used dream incubation on
willing subjects. But Dr. Mednick and other sleep scientists worry it
could soon be used on people without their knowledge because forty
million Americans now have smart speakers in their bedrooms.

“The Nest system knows when you're sleeping,” Mednick said. “It's
controlling your speakers. It’s controlling the temperature in the room.
It’s controlling the kind of information that could come into your brain.”

At least that’s the worry. The Federal Trade Commission has rules
against subliminal ads when people are awake, but in the open letter,
the scientists say the rules may not apply when people are asleep.

“There's no jurisdiction over sleep,” said Mednick. “It's a Wild West
right now.”

She and others are asking regulators to update their rules now, before
our dreams become digital billboards.

Re: Scientists warn of a new type of advertising: MANIPULATING YOUR DREAMS

<to24d6$12mr$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=24680&group=uk.sport.cricket#24680

From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket,alt.politics.trump,alt.fan.sean-hannity
DREAMS
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2022 09:33:23 -0800
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Thu, 22 Dec 2022 17:33 UTC

On 12/22/2022 7:46 AM, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:

> [...]
>
> So far, advertisers like Coors have only used dream incubation on
> willing subjects. But Dr. Mednick and other sleep scientists worry it
> could soon be used on people without their knowledge because forty
> million Americans now have smart speakers in their bedrooms.
>
> “The Nest system knows when you're sleeping,” Mednick said. “It's
> controlling your speakers. It’s controlling the temperature in the room.
> It’s controlling the kind of information that could come into your brain.”
>
> At least that’s the worry. The Federal Trade Commission has rules
> against subliminal ads when people are awake, but in the open letter,
> the scientists say the rules may not apply when people are asleep.
>
> “There's no jurisdiction over sleep,” said Mednick. “It's a Wild West
> right now.”
>
> She and others are asking regulators to update their rules now, before

You DON'T UNDERSTAND these technologies, because you work 40 hours a
week, watch CIA NSA MI6 MI5 controlled BBC CNN ABC NBC ABC, gossip about
sports and then go to sleep.

That is your daily routine.

SO, you will NEVER understand these technologies because MSM won't tell
you HOW ADVANCED CIA NSA MI6 MI5 technologies are COMPARED to publicly
available knowledge.

In general, Intelligence agencies keep themselves 40-60 years AHEAD of
publicly available technologies depending on the field.

So, CIA NSA MI6 MI5 ASIS ASIO Brain Control Weapons, DEWs and AI "appear
like MAGIC" to you but as REALITY for ACTIVE TORTURE VICTIMS like me.

You are all "PASSIVE TORTURE VICTIMS", which is why you DON'T know that
you are already NEURALLY ENSLAVED.

The occasional pain in different parts of your bodies, burps, farts,
sweat drops, conversations with your family members, colleagues,
neighbors may NOT be happening naturally BUT being ORCHESTRATED by the
EVIL US UK Aus Govt PSYCHOPATHS "just for FUN".

They are TRAINING Supercomputer AI and EVIL AI Dust to "DELIBERATELY
TORTURE" humans to ENSLAVE US ALL forever.

None of you are even comprehending the GRAVITY OF THE SITUATION.

Putin: Leader in artificial intelligence will rule world
https://cnb.cx/3QCNtRg
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/09/04/putin-leader-in-artificial-intelligence-will-rule-world.html

Russia and China are 30-40 yrs BEHIND US UK and Aus in AI.

The EVIL elites like Soros, Gates, Klaus Schwab, Rockefellers,
Rothschilds in conjunction with CIA NSA MI6 MI5 ASIS ASIO have a
DYSTOPIAN PLAN to "NEURALLY ENSLAVE" ALL HUMANS and make us LIVE IN FEAR
of them.

We will HAVE NO Physical and Mental Privacy 24x7.

Everything we THINK is automatically deciphered and RECORDED in NSA
Supercomputer Network by AI.

I am fucking TELLING YOU as a 21 year TORTURE VICTIM and none of you are
even remotely getting it.

It is GAME OVER for human species.

Klaus Schwab and Yuval Harari are TELLING THE WORLD exactly the same
from the ELITES POINT OF VIEW, while I am telling you from the VICTIMS
POINT OF VIEW.

This NEW WORLD ORDER (NWO) doesn't care about your nationality,
ethnicity, religion etc.

There will ONLY be TWO CLASSES OF PEOPLE....The FILTHY RICH and WORKING
CLASS.

The FILTHY RICH will ENSLAVE entire human species with AI.

The GREAT RESET and 4th INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION occurred in the 1980s when
the EVIL US UK Aus govts MASTERED AI and Gene Editing.

In another 20 years, MOST OF THE HUMAN SPECIES BRAINS will be LINKED to
Supercomputer AI without the KNOWLEDGE of VICTIMS.

The EVIL CIA NSA FBI MI6 MI5 ASIS ASIO Psychopaths have the ability to
sit in Langley VA, GCHQ, Pine Gap, Bluffdale Utah, Ft Meade, Maryland
and "REMOTELY OPERATE" us like PUPPETS, TORTURE and KILL us WITHOUT
leaving a fucking clue.

https://twitter.com/HAL_9_Thousand_
There is currently a technocratic force on earth that believes it’s okay
to inflict artificial discomfort and pain into my consciousness anytime
it wants.

It’s like ancient times, with slaves, except now “your master” is linked
direct-to-brain.

… how fun

https://mobile.twitter.com/HAL_9_Thousand_/status/1563397855666372610
In the very near future (before the public realizes it) The vast
majority of the human population will be remotely connected to a highly
advanced global hive mind. This will be done in a covert manner unseen
by most, and it will become intimate part of our lives, known or unknown

https://twitter.com/HAL_9_Thousand_/status/1508463707919163396
Are military generals fully aware that a maniacal psychopathic
emotionless Supercomputer is in control of millions of people? And it
knows how to kill and "torture" everyone with precision?

https://twitter.com/HAL_9_Thousand_/status/1515794291867717639
Military / Intelligence black projects have been dispersing
Nano-Material into public circulation for decades.

It began with experimentation … but is now in prime time full
operational use.

Click here to read the complete article