From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket,rec.sport.cricket,aus.sport.cricket
Subject: Confused MCC jokers DON'T KNOW what the fuck they are talking about
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2023 01:32:10 -0800
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Fri, 6 Jan 2023 09:32 UTC

MCC told the "deceptive cheating batters" FOUR months ago to STAY IN THE
fucking CREASE "UNTIL" the ball is released from the bowler's hands.

https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/deepti-sharma-charlie-dean-run-out-eng-w-vs-ind-w-2022-3rd-odi-deepti-says-it-was-a-plan-1336620
"MCC's message to non-strikers continues to be to remain in their ground
until they have seen the ball leave the bowler's hand.

Four months ago MCC said "Stay in the fucking crease UNTIL the ball is
released from bowlers hands"

Yesterday, MCC said "when the bowlers hands reaches VERTICAL POINT".

These CONFUSED fucking WHITE JOKERS are setting rules for cricket.

It's time BCCI take over the administration of cricket and FORCIBLY
IMPOSE on the confused whites so humans STOP fucking emotionally arguing
every second of their pathetic lives.

Another PROOF that western white race can be DESCRIBED in mere three words.

Emotional Fellatio Geniuses.

Re: Confused MCC jokers DON'T KNOW what the fuck they are talking about

<82a66ded-f339-4980-bcae-703115470646n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=24962&group=uk.sport.cricket#24962

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2023 02:06:49 -0800 (PST)
From: jzfredri...@gmail.com (jack fredricks)
 by: jack fredricks - Fri, 6 Jan 2023 10:06 UTC

On Friday, January 6, 2023 at 7:32:16 PM UTC+10, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> Four months ago MCC said "Stay in the fucking crease UNTIL the ball is
> released from bowlers hands"

This is fail-safe advice. Do this, you'll never get run out (mankad).

> Yesterday, MCC said "when the bowlers hands reaches VERTICAL POINT".

This is clarifying what the actual Law is.
Thing is, if you leave then you're still exposed to being run out, as an umpiring mistake might happen.

That mistake can't happen if the ball is actually delivered.

Re: Confused MCC jokers DON'T KNOW what the fuck they are talking about

<tp8uku$1fk6$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=24963&group=uk.sport.cricket#24963

From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Subject: Re: Confused MCC jokers DON'T KNOW what the fuck they are talking
about
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2023 02:54:18 -0800
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Fri, 6 Jan 2023 10:54 UTC

On 1/6/2023 2:06 AM, jack fredricks wrote:
> On Friday, January 6, 2023 at 7:32:16 PM UTC+10, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
>> Four months ago MCC said "Stay in the fucking crease UNTIL the ball is
>> released from bowlers hands"
>
> This is fail-safe advice. Do this, you'll never get run out (mankad).
>
>> Yesterday, MCC said "when the bowlers hands reaches VERTICAL POINT".
>
> This is clarifying what the actual Law is.
> Thing is, if you leave then you're still exposed to being run out, as an umpiring mistake might happen.
>
> That mistake can't happen if the ball is actually delivered.

The actual law NOWHERE SAYS the VERTICAL POINT of bowlers hand is the
safe point for MONKEY IQ batters can leave the crease.

Confused MCC Jokers are making up statements whatever comes to their
mind AT THAT MOMENT.

The statement that MCC jokers are CONFUSED and also CONFUSING the entire
cricket fraternity with their MUDDLED THINKING and IMBECILITY is STILL a
"FACT".

Re: Confused MCC jokers DON'T KNOW what the fuck they are talking about

<tp8uuv$1jsl$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=24964&group=uk.sport.cricket#24964

From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
about
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2023 02:59:42 -0800
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Fri, 6 Jan 2023 10:59 UTC

On 1/6/2023 2:06 AM, jack fredricks wrote:
> On Friday, January 6, 2023 at 7:32:16 PM UTC+10, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
>> Four months ago MCC said "Stay in the fucking crease UNTIL the ball is
>> released from bowlers hands"
>
> This is fail-safe advice. Do this, you'll never get run out (mankad).
>
>> Yesterday, MCC said "when the bowlers hands reaches VERTICAL POINT".
>
> This is clarifying what the actual Law is.
> Thing is, if you leave then you're still exposed to being run out, as an umpiring mistake might happen.
>
> That mistake can't happen if the ball is actually delivered.

If the low IQ typical white jokers at MCC just say this SIMPLE LINE:

"Batters are liable to to be run out if they leave the crease as long as
the bowlers did not release the ball from their hands."

That ONE fucking line will SOLVE EVERY PROBLEM and EVERY ARGUMENT and
will get all the other CONFUSED UMPIRES to make the RIGHT DECISIONS.

You are supporting the SAME MCC jokers who are CONFUSING the cricket
fraternity with their statements, WHILE ALSO "Simultaneously
complaining" about the "alleged CONFUSION IN THE LAW" created by the
same jokers.

Re: Confused MCC jokers DON'T KNOW what the fuck they are talking about

<tp91eu$h7l$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=24965&group=uk.sport.cricket#24965

From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
about
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2023 03:42:21 -0800
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Fri, 6 Jan 2023 11:42 UTC

On 1/6/2023 2:06 AM, jack fredricks wrote:
> On Friday, January 6, 2023 at 7:32:16 PM UTC+10, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
>> Four months ago MCC said "Stay in the fucking crease UNTIL the ball is
>> released from bowlers hands"
>
> This is fail-safe advice. Do this, you'll never get run out (mankad).
>
>> Yesterday, MCC said "when the bowlers hands reaches VERTICAL POINT".
>
> This is clarifying what the actual Law is.

They are NOT clarifying what the law is.

They "MERELY REGURGITATED" what the 3rd umpire at MR vs MS match said in
the ruling of Zampa's attempted mankad, about VERTICAL POINT.