Why not go out on a limb? Isn't that where the fruit is?

aus+uk / aus.politics / Re: More than 400 arrested as third night of violent protest sweeps France after 17-year-old disobedient African shot dead by police

SubjectAuthor
* More than 400 arrested as third night of violent protest sweeps France after 17-Andrew Di Giovanna
`* More than 400 arrested as third night of violent protest sweeps France after 17-Peter Jason
 `* More than 400 arrested as third night of violent protest sweepsRod Speed
  +* More than 400 arrested as third night of violent protest sweeps France after 17-Peter Jason
  |+- More than 400 arrested as third night of violent protest sweepsRod Speed
  |`- More than 400 arrested as third night of violent protest sweepsRod Speed
  `* More than 400 arrested as third night of violent protest sweepspetzl
   +* More than 400 arrested as third night of violent protest sweepsRod Speed
   |`* More than 400 arrested as third night of violent protest sweeps France after 17-Petzl
   | `- More than 400 arrested as third night of violent protest sweepsRod Speed
   `- More than 400 arrested as third night of violent protest sweepsÖrdög

1
More than 400 arrested as third night of violent protest sweeps France after 17-year-old disobedient African shot dead by police

<u7m20u$9rb$2@toxic.dizum.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=24968&group=aus.politics#24968

From: adg...@oui.com (Andrew Di Giovanna)
Newsgroups: alt.france,aus.politics,talk.politics.guns,or.politics,soc.culture.african
Subject: More than 400 arrested as third night of violent protest sweeps France after 17-year-old disobedient African shot dead by police
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2023 07:59:27 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Andrew Di Giovanna - Fri, 30 Jun 2023 07:59 UTC

Paris
CNN

More than 400 people were arrested across France on Thursday as a wave of
protests swept the country for a third night following the fatal police
shooting of a teenage boy that was captured on video.

France�s elite police force, the RAID, were deployed to the cities of
Bordeaux, Lyon, Roubaix, Marseille and Lille, to help contain the
protests.

Confrontations flared up between protesters and police in the Parisian
suburb of Nanterre � where the 17-year-old named Nahel was killed days
before � and in the southern port city of Marseille.

Amid burning debris, �vengeance pour Nael� appeared to be spray painted on
a wall in Nanterre, which translates to �revenge for Nael� in reference to
the slain teenager and using an alternative spelling of his name,
according to footage from the suburb.

A bank was set on fire in Nanterre, according to photographs from the
scene, and 15 people have been taken in for questioning by police after a
march held in memory of the teenager turned violent.

Protesters threw fireworks at police officers in Marseille, according to
CNN affiliate BFMTV, while footage from the northern city of Lille showed
fires burning on streets and running riot police officers. Six people were
taken in for questioning after participating in a protest banned by
authorities in Lille, the regional authority said in a Facebook post.

At least 421 people were arrested in the protests across France from
Thursday night into Friday morning, French Interior Minister Gerald
Darmanin told BFMTV.

More than half of those arrests took place in the Paris region, in the
departments of Hauts-de-Seine, Seine-Saint-Denis and Val-de-Marne, BFMTV
reported, citing Paris police.

Earlier, Darmanin said police were instructed to �intervene
systematically� and expressed support for the police officers and
firefighters who �are doing a courageous job.�

President Emmanuel Macron will hold a crisis meeting Friday for the second
day in a row following Thursday night�s violence, BFMTV reported.

Authorities had hoped to avoid a repeat of the scenes that played out
Wednesday night, when police stations, town halls and schools were set
alight in various cities and about 150 people were arrested. The Interior
Ministry earlier said it planned on deploying 40,000 police officers
across the country Thursday � including 5,000 in Paris � to quell any
potential unrest.

The unrest broke out Tuesday, hours after a police traffic stop in
Nanterre resulted in the killing of Nahel. Over the course of a chaotic
night, 40 cars were burned and 24 police officers injured, French
authorities claimed. The police officer was put under formal investigation
for voluntary homicide and placed in preliminary detention, BFMTV reported
Thursday.

On Thursday, an estimated 6,000 people, according to BFMTV, joined a march
to honor Nahel led by his mother in Nanterre.

Many wore shirts emblazoned with �justice for Nahel,� while others shouted
the slogan. Some were seen holding signs saying �the police kill.� A
lawyer for the family on Thursday confirmed the spelling of the boy�s name
as Nahel; he was initially identified as Na�l.

Buses and tramways in Lille shut down after 8 p.m. local time, according
to BFMTV, and a couple of Parisian suburbs have installed curfews.

The mother of 17-year-old Nahel, seen at left on a truck, gestures during
a march on Thursday.
Michel Euler/AP

Bus and tram services were also suspended in the �le-de-France region,
which includes Paris, from Thursday night, the local transport authority
said. Government ministers were asked to postpone non-urgent travel and
remain in Paris due to the protests, a government source told CNN on
Thursday, speaking on condition of anonymity citing French professional
norms.

The violent scenes seen over the past two days have raised concerns that
Nahel�s death could lead to a level of unrest and rioting not seen since
2005, when the deaths of two teenage boys hiding from police sparked three
weeks of rioting and prompted the government to call a state of emergency.

Anger at police brutality
The video of Nahel�s killing has sparked a similar level of shock and
anger across France, touching a particular nerve among young men and women
of color who feel that they have been discriminated against by police. A
2017 study by the Rights Defenders, an independent human rights watchdog
in France, found that young men perceived to be Black or Arab were 20
times more likely to be stopped by police than their peers.

Many of these individuals are simply �tired,� journalist and racial
equality activist Rokhaya Diallo told CNN.

�People know and have been speaking about police brutality and have not
been heard,� she said.

The Algerian Foreign Ministry on Thursday extended its condolences to
Nahel�s family, saying in a statement their �grief and sorrow are widely
shared in our country� and that it will �closely follow the developments
of this tragic case.�

The ministry said it trusts the French government to �carry out their duty
to protect, assure peace of mind and security which Algerian nationals are
entitled to in their host country.�

French media have reported that the teenager was of Algerian descent.

Video of the shooting in Nanterre surfaced on social media shortly after
the incident took place Tuesday morning. The clip shows two police
officers standing on the driver�s side of a yellow Mercedes AMG, one near
the door and another near the left front fender. As the car attempts to
drive away, one officer is seen firing his sidearm.

The bullet that hit Nahel pierced his arm and chest. After fleeing the
scene, the car crashed into a stationary object at a nearby plaza. Nahel
was in the car with two others at the time of the incident. One passenger
in the vehicle was taken into custody and later released, while another,
who is believed to have fled the scene, is missing, authorities said.

This screengrab from video posted on Twitter shows the moment when police
interacted with a 17-year-old teen during a traffic stop in a Paris
suburb.
From @Ohana_Fgn/Twitter

The local Nanterre prosecutor, Pascal Prache, said Thursday that the
officers testified both drew their weapons and pointed them at the driver
to dissuade him from restarting the engine. The officer who fired his
weapon said, according to the prosecutor, that he was scared the boy would
run someone over with the car. However, Prache said it is believed the
officer accused of shooting and killing Nahel may have acted illegally in
doing so.

Lawyers for Nahel�s family slammed the decision not to pursue charges over
alleged false statements, claiming the officer said in his initial
declaration that �young Nahel had tried to run him over with the vehicle.�
CNN has asked the French national police for a response to the allegations
against the unnamed officer.

Police officers face protesters during clashes that broke out in the
Parisian suburb of Nanterre on June 29.
Zakaria Abdelkafi/AFP/Getty Images

Prache said that Nahel had been known to authorities for a previous
�breach of rules,� but it is not clear what law or orders that pertains
to. The teen was expected to appear before a juvenile court in September.

Laurent-Franck Lienard, the lawyer of the officer accused of shooting
Nahel, told French radio station RTL that his client acted in �compliance
of the law.�

In another interview with BFMTV, he said that any accusations his client
lied in a statement were false as he had never made a written statement
and that his verbal testimony did not contradict the facts.

He claimed his client�s prosecution was �political� and being used as a
way to calm the violent tensions.

As to the deadly incident, Lienard said police officers had �struggled for
30 seconds� to detain the driver while the car had stopped. He added that
his client feared for the safety of the public as the car had nearly hit
pedestrians before the start of the video.

Lienard said his client was not the person in the video who shouted, �I�ll
put a bullet in your head,� while also suggesting that might not have been
what was said.

He added that his client was �devastated� by Nahel�s death and he did not
want to kill him. �He committed an act in a second, in a fraction of a
second. Perhaps he made a mistake, justice will tell,� Li�nard said.

Protesters burn garbage bins and block a street during a protest in Paris
on June 29.
Fiachra GIBBONS/AFP/Getty Images

Questions of racism
Macron and other government officials, including Prime Minister Elisabeth
Borne, have called for patience to allow the criminal justice system to
run its course.

�We need calm for justice to carry out its work,� Macron said Wednesday.
�We can�t allow the situation to worsen.�

Rallying public support and goodwill, however, is likely to be difficult
for Macron�s government given how much political capital it spent in the
first half of 2023 pushing through unpopular pension reforms, which
sparked months of mostly peaceful mass protests.

Acknowledging the government�s massive unpopularity, Macron gave himself
100 days to heal and unite the country. That deadline is up on July 14,
France�s national day.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: More than 400 arrested as third night of violent protest sweeps France after 17-year-old disobedient African shot dead by police

<u0ou9ihsu14nkd2o5e5girst5uande4h9q@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=24971&group=aus.politics#24971

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: alt.france,aus.politics,talk.politics.guns,or.politics,soc.culture.african
Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2023 09:21:34 +1000
 by: Peter Jason - Fri, 30 Jun 2023 23:21 UTC

On Fri, 30 Jun 2023 07:59:27 -0000 (UTC), Andrew Di Giovanna
<adg@oui.com> wrote:

>Paris
>CNN
> —
>More than 400 people were arrested across France on Thursday as a wave of
>protests swept the country for a third night following the fatal police
>shooting of a teenage boy that was captured on video.

"Teenage boy"? How emotive! Of course too soon to tell if he was a
car-thieving gang member, practiced in the craft, feral from a young
age and living in some marginalizes colored area that surround French
cities.

The French are regretting their liberal immigration policies following
the Algerian brawl of the 1950s.

But what the heck; anything for a demo and vandalism in the city
streets to give the gainfully unemployed and randy students something
to do! After all the one over the pension-age business is getting a
bit stale.

France is notorious for city riots, going way back to the Revolution
of 1789, when at that time Napoleon quelled one with the effective
"whiff of grapeshot". But now water-cannon will have to do.
What a pity some sterilizing agent can't be built into tear gas. Woe!

Racism is reality. And has a biological basis in that a group will
always protect and augment its members numerically and otherwise.
Probably the first stage of Darwinian speciation.

France is stuffed.

Re: More than 400 arrested as third night of violent protest sweeps France after 17-year-old disobedient African shot dead by police

<op.17dqafmmbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=24973&group=aus.politics#24973

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: alt.france,aus.politics,talk.politics.guns,or.politics,soc.culture.african
Subject: Re: More than 400 arrested as third night of violent protest sweeps
France after 17-year-old disobedient African shot dead by police
Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2023 11:26:29 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 1 Jul 2023 01:26 UTC

Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote
> Andrew Di Giovanna <adg@oui.com> wrote

>> Paris
>> CNN
>> —
>> More than 400 people were arrested across France on Thursday as a wave
>> of
>> protests swept the country for a third night following the fatal police
>> shooting of a teenage boy that was captured on video.

> "Teenage boy"? How emotive! Of course too soon to tell if he was a
> car-thieving

Corse he was given he was shot in a stolen merc.

> gang member, practiced in the craft, feral from a young
> age and living in some marginalizes colored area that surround French
> cities.

> The French are regretting their liberal immigration policies following
> the Algerian brawl of the 1950s.

They always had liberal immigration policies, anyone
from the frog colonys was always free to move to
france. All the colonys were legally part of france.

> But what the heck; anything for a demo and vandalism in the city
> streets to give the gainfully unemployed and randy students something
> to do! After all the one over the pension-age business is getting a
> bit stale.

And frogs have always been revolting.

> France is notorious for city riots, going way back to the Revolution
> of 1789, when at that time Napoleon quelled one with the effective
> "whiff of grapeshot". But now water-cannon will have to do.
> What a pity some sterilizing agent can't be built into tear gas. Woe!

> Racism is reality. And has a biological basis in that a group will
> always protect and augment its members numerically and otherwise.

> Probably the first stage of Darwinian speciation.

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed
drunken psychotic plastic doll fucker fantasys.

> France is stuffed.

You have always been stuffed and so is what you fuck.

Re: More than 400 arrested as third night of violent protest sweeps France after 17-year-old disobedient African shot dead by police

<kn0v9it9gq1d9f3qk0ibtr50pgu3c4ufhs@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=24974&group=aus.politics#24974

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: alt.france,aus.politics,talk.politics.guns,or.politics,soc.culture.african
Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2023 11:44:35 +1000
 by: Peter Jason - Sat, 1 Jul 2023 01:44 UTC

On Sat, 01 Jul 2023 11:26:29 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote
>> Andrew Di Giovanna <adg@oui.com> wrote
>
>>> Paris
>>> CNN
>>> —
>>> More than 400 people were arrested across France on Thursday as a wave
>>> of
>>> protests swept the country for a third night following the fatal police
>>> shooting of a teenage boy that was captured on video.
>
>> "Teenage boy"? How emotive! Of course too soon to tell if he was a
>> car-thieving
>
>Corse he was given he was shot in a stolen merc.
>
>> gang member, practiced in the craft, feral from a young
>> age and living in some marginalizes colored area that surround French
>> cities.
>
>> The French are regretting their liberal immigration policies following
>> the Algerian brawl of the 1950s.
>
>They always had liberal immigration policies, anyone
> from the frog colonys was always free to move to
>france. All the colonys were legally part of france.

>> But what the heck; anything for a demo and vandalism in the city
>> streets to give the gainfully unemployed and randy students something
>> to do! After all the one over the pension-age business is getting a
>> bit stale.
>
>And frogs have always been revolting.

Yes, I was once in Paris.

>> France is notorious for city riots, going way back to the Revolution
>> of 1789, when at that time Napoleon quelled one with the effective
>> "whiff of grapeshot". But now water-cannon will have to do.
>> What a pity some sterilizing agent can't be built into tear gas. Woe!
>
>> Racism is reality. And has a biological basis in that a group will
>> always protect and augment its members numerically and otherwise.
>
>> Probably the first stage of Darwinian speciation.
>
>Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed
>drunken psychotic plastic doll fucker fantasys.

I'm finding it harder to find empathy in any of your posts'

>> France is stuffed.
>
>You have always been stuffed and so is what you fuck.

Your attitude will guarantee to drive anyone to drink, psychosis, and
sexual experimentation.

I have studied "The Book"......
https://www.psychiatry.org/psychiatrists/practice/dsm
.....to alert me about your sort.

Re: More than 400 arrested as third night of violent protest sweeps France after 17-year-old disobedient African shot dead by police

<d4163d1d-6036-4c3d-b918-19be97661de3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=24978&group=aus.politics#24978

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2023 01:51:21 -0700 (PDT)
France after 17-year-old disobedient African shot dead by police
From: pet...@gmail.com (petzl)
 by: petzl - Sat, 1 Jul 2023 08:51 UTC

On Saturday, July 1, 2023 at 11:26:35 AM UTC+10, Rod Speed wrote:
> Peter Jason <p...@jostle.com> wrote
> > Andrew Di Giovanna <a...@oui.com> wrote
>
> >> Paris
> >> CNN
> >> —
> >> More than 400 people were arrested across France on Thursday as a wave
> >> of
> >> protests swept the country for a third night following the fatal police
> >> shooting of a teenage boy that was captured on video.
>
> > "Teenage boy"? How emotive! Of course too soon to tell if he was a
> > car-thieving
> Corse he was given he was shot in a stolen merc.
> > gang member, practiced in the craft, feral from a young
> > age and living in some marginalizes colored area that surround French
> > cities.
>
> > The French are regretting their liberal immigration policies following
> > the Algerian brawl of the 1950s.
> They always had liberal immigration policies, anyone
> from the frog colonys was always free to move to
> france. All the colonys were legally part of france.
> > But what the heck; anything for a demo and vandalism in the city
> > streets to give the gainfully unemployed and randy students something
> > to do! After all the one over the pension-age business is getting a
> > bit stale.
> And frogs have always been revolting.
> > France is notorious for city riots, going way back to the Revolution
> > of 1789, when at that time Napoleon quelled one with the effective
> > "whiff of grapeshot". But now water-cannon will have to do.
> > What a pity some sterilizing agent can't be built into tear gas. Woe!
>
> > Racism is reality. And has a biological basis in that a group will
> > always protect and augment its members numerically and otherwise.
>
> > Probably the first stage of Darwinian speciation.
> Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed
> drunken psychotic plastic doll fucker fantasys.
>
> > France is stuffed.
>
> You have always been stuffed and so is what you fuck.

The French as Australia and you can't come to terms with
When you let people into your country that hate everything
about you and your heritage, there's a good chance they will kill you.
--
Petzl
when man stops believing in God

Re: More than 400 arrested as third night of violent protest sweeps France after 17-year-old disobedient African shot dead by police

<op.17e4m1cbbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=24984&group=aus.politics#24984

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: alt.france,aus.politics,talk.politics.guns,or.politics,soc.culture.african
France after 17-year-old disobedient African shot dead by police
Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2023 05:34:03 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 1 Jul 2023 19:34 UTC

<op.17e44gu3byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=24985&group=aus.politics#24985

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: alt.france,aus.politics,talk.politics.guns,or.politics,soc.culture.african
France after 17-year-old disobedient African shot dead by police
Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2023 05:44:30 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 1 Jul 2023 19:44 UTC

On Sat, 01 Jul 2023 11:44:35 +1000, Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote:

> On Sat, 01 Jul 2023 11:26:29 +1000, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote
>>> Andrew Di Giovanna <adg@oui.com> wrote

>>> "Teenage boy"? How emotive! Of course too soon to tell if he was a
>>> car-thieving
>>
>> Corse he was given he was shot in a stolen merc.
>>
>>> gang member, practiced in the craft, feral from a young
>>> age and living in some marginalizes colored area that surround French
>>> cities.
>>
>>> The French are regretting their liberal immigration policies following
>>> the Algerian brawl of the 1950s.
>>
>> They always had liberal immigration policies, anyone
>> from the frog colonys was always free to move to
>> france. All the colonys were legally part of france.
>

>>> But what the heck; anything for a demo and vandalism in the city
>>> streets to give the gainfully unemployed and randy students something
>>> to do! After all the one over the pension-age business is getting a
>>> bit stale.
>>
>> And frogs have always been revolting.
>
> Yes, I was once in Paris.
>>
>>> France is notorious for city riots, going way back to the Revolution
>>> of 1789, when at that time Napoleon quelled one with the effective
>>> "whiff of grapeshot". But now water-cannon will have to do.
>>> What a pity some sterilizing agent can't be built into tear gas. Woe!
>>
>>> Racism is reality. And has a biological basis in that a group will
>>> always protect and augment its members numerically and otherwise.
>>
>>> Probably the first stage of Darwinian speciation.
>>
>> Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed
>> drunken psychotic plastic doll fucker fantasys.
>
> I'm finding it harder to find empathy in any of your posts'

That's because you are a pathetic little drug
crazed drunken psychotic plastic doll fucker.

>>> France is stuffed.

>> You have always been stuffed and so is what you fuck.

> Your attitude will guarantee to drive anyone to drink, psychosis, and
> sexual experimentation.

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed
drunken psychotic plastic doll fucker fantasys.

> I have studied "The Book"......

No such animal.

Re: More than 400 arrested as third night of violent protest sweeps France after 17-year-old disobedient African shot dead by police

<op.17e483blbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=24986&group=aus.politics#24986

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
France after 17-year-old disobedient African shot dead by police
Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2023 05:47:17 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 1 Jul 2023 19:47 UTC

On Sat, 01 Jul 2023 18:51:21 +1000, petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Saturday, July 1, 2023 at 11:26:35 AM UTC+10, Rod Speed wrote:
>> Peter Jason <p...@jostle.com> wrote
>> > Andrew Di Giovanna <a...@oui.com> wrote

>> wave
>> police
>>
>> > "Teenage boy"? How emotive! Of course too soon to tell if he was a
>> > car-thieving
>> Corse he was given he was shot in a stolen merc.
>> > gang member, practiced in the craft, feral from a young
>> > age and living in some marginalizes colored area that surround French
>> > cities.
>>
>> > The French are regretting their liberal immigration policies following
>> > the Algerian brawl of the 1950s.
>> They always had liberal immigration policies, anyone
>> from the frog colonys was always free to move to
>> france. All the colonys were legally part of france.
>> > But what the heck; anything for a demo and vandalism in the city
>> > streets to give the gainfully unemployed and randy students something
>> > to do! After all the one over the pension-age business is getting a
>> > bit stale.
>> And frogs have always been revolting.
>> > France is notorious for city riots, going way back to the Revolution
>> > of 1789, when at that time Napoleon quelled one with the effective
>> > "whiff of grapeshot". But now water-cannon will have to do.
>> > What a pity some sterilizing agent can't be built into tear gas. Woe!
>>
>> > Racism is reality. And has a biological basis in that a group will
>> > always protect and augment its members numerically and otherwise.
>>
>> > Probably the first stage of Darwinian speciation.
>> Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed
>> drunken psychotic plastic doll fucker fantasys.
>>
>> > France is stuffed.
>>
>> You have always been stuffed and so is what you fuck.
>>
> The French as Australia and you can't come to terms with

Try that again in english when not completely drunk and drug crazed.

> When you let people into your country that hate everything
> about you and your heritage,

No such animal.

> there's a good chance they will kill you.

Fantasy.

Re: More than 400 arrested as third night of violent protest sweeps France after 17-year-old disobedient African shot dead by police

<SF2oM.33971$_M8.4077@fx04.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=24989&group=aus.politics#24989

France after 17-year-old disobedient African shot dead by police
Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: newsgrou...@Hell.Incorporated.biz (Ördög)
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2023 09:29:52 +1000
 by: Ördög - Sat, 1 Jul 2023 23:29 UTC

Petz running again on full blast Goon-Bag fumes

/Autosnip all inputs of mentally deranged home grown and septic trash
malicious wankers residing in my killfile/

/snip more additional rubbish manually/

> Andrew Di Giovanna <a...@oui.com> wrote
>> More than 400 people were arrested across France on Thursday as a wave
>> of
>> protests swept the country for a third night following the fatal police
>> shooting of a teenage boy that was captured on video.

The far right always get instant orgasms when it comes to extrajudicial
killings and summary executions. Nothing new!

> The French as Australia and you can't come to terms with
> When you let people into your country that hate everything
> about you and your heritage, there's a good chance they will kill you.

So do you suggest Petz dear that French immigrants hate Australia and
want to kill you??? I hope you do realise that there are meds you could
take against your rabid paranoia.

Once again you and ilk have completely failed to grasp that social
conflicts go well beyond what your simplistic take on the Universe could
comprehend.
The case of the riots in France clearly indicates a huge set of issues
plaguing the France that ranges from social inequality, the failure of
neo-liberal capitalism to cater fairly for working class people,
religious fundamentalism-racism-chauvinism motivated intolerance against
minorities, etc...etc...etc...
It is always dumb easier to label angry protesters and the violence that
arises when the governments use brute force to deal with it as some
random groups of vicious criminals who need to be put out of their self
made misery while ignoring the root causes of what has led up to the
conflict.

NOTE:
Your idiot alt-right/Xtian fundy hate propaganda sig was flushed as
always without reading!

--
The ever present and ever vigilant newsgroup devil at your service.

Re: More than 400 arrested as third night of violent protest sweeps France after 17-year-old disobedient African shot dead by police

<k5q1ai1i7hd1roog3k2vmbcbgov57ido56@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=24996&group=aus.politics#24996

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2023 13:15:02 +1000
 by: Petzl - Sun, 2 Jul 2023 03:15 UTC

On Sun, 02 Jul 2023 05:47:17 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 01 Jul 2023 18:51:21 +1000, petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Saturday, July 1, 2023 at 11:26:35?AM UTC+10, Rod Speed wrote:
>>> Peter Jason <p...@jostle.com> wrote

>>> wave
>>> police

>>> Corse he was given he was shot in a stolen merc.

>>> They always had liberal immigration policies, anyone
>>> from the frog colonys was always free to move to
>>> france. All the colonys were legally part of france.
>>> And frogs have always been revolting.

>>> Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed
>>> drunken psychotic plastic doll fucker fantasys.

>>> You have always been stuffed and so is what you fuck.
>>>
>> The French as Australia and you can't come to terms with
>
>Try that again in english when not completely drunk and drug crazed.

None of them work. all in publc housing and on the dole none claim to
speak English, yet are very competent in stealing money from form most
Government sourses "latest NDIS. $11.3m rorters for 'stealing from the
disabled'"
https://tinyurl.com/2a75wue8

>> When you let people into your country that hate everything
>> about you and your heritage,
>
>No such animal.

As long as they vote Labor there are not?

Whitlam opposed the entry of Vietnamese refugees, saying they stirred
no sympathy in him. He added: “There will be some resentment about the
people coming to Australia at a time of unemployment, and also people
from a very different way of life.”
In other words, Whitlam consciously stirred up ethnic and racial
prejudice against Vietnamese ­because he thought they might be
politically hostile to Labor.

--
Petzl
If it's in the Koran, it's Allah's word

Re: More than 400 arrested as third night of violent protest sweeps France after 17-year-old disobedient African shot dead by police

<op.17fxf4uxbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=24999&group=aus.politics#24999

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
France after 17-year-old disobedient African shot dead by police
Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2023 15:56:18 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 2 Jul 2023 05:56 UTC

On Sun, 02 Jul 2023 13:15:02 +1000, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 02 Jul 2023 05:47:17 +1000, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> The French as Australia and you can't come to terms with

>> Try that again in english when not completely drunk and drug crazed.

> None of them work.

Bullshit and nothing like Australia.

> all in publc housing

More bullshit and nothing like Australia.

> and on the dole

More bullshit and nothing like Australia.

> none claim to speak English,

More bullshit and they do speak french and nothing like Australia.

> yet are very competent in stealing money from form most
> Government sourses "latest NDIS. $11.3m rorters for 'stealing from the
> disabled'"
> https://tinyurl.com/2a75wue8

Nothing to do with France, stupid.

>>> When you let people into your country that hate everything
>>> about you and your heritage,

>> No such animal.

> As long as they vote Labor there are not?

None of them hate everything about you and your heritage,

> Whitlam opposed the entry of Vietnamese refugees, saying they stirred
> no sympathy in him.

Irrelevant to that mindless bullshit of yours.

> He added: “There will be some resentment about the
> people coming to Australia at a time of unemployment, and also people
> from a very different way of life.”

Duh, but completely irrelevant to your previous mindless shit.

> In other words, Whitlam consciously stirred up ethnic and racial
> prejudice against Vietnamese because he thought they might be
> politically hostile to Labor.

None of them hate everything about you and your heritage,

And in fact most of them do vote Labor.