Man's reach must exceed his grasp, for why else the heavens?

aus+uk / uk.sport.cricket / Re: AI will create 'useless class' of human, predicts bestselling historian

SubjectAuthor
* Re: AI will create 'useless class' of human, predicts bestselling historianAndrew Smith
`* Re: AI will create 'useless class' of human, predicts bestsellingFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
 `* Re: AI will create 'useless class' of human, predicts bestselling historianAndrew Smith
  `* Re: AI will create 'useless class' of human, predicts bestsellingFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
   `* Re: AI will create 'useless class' of human, predicts bestselling historianAndrew Smith
    `- Re: AI will create 'useless class' of human, predicts bestsellingFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

1
Re: AI will create 'useless class' of human, predicts bestselling historian

<33aa6da1-c509-412f-b56c-a4c5d652c68en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=25247&group=uk.sport.cricket#25247

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2023 09:55:31 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: AI will create 'useless class' of human, predicts bestselling historian
From: tsp2...@gmail.com (Andrew Smith)
 by: Andrew Smith - Thu, 19 Jan 2023 17:55 UTC

On Wednesday, January 18, 2023 at 10:47:42 PM UTC-8, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> Human filth are NOT paying attention, because they are BUSY sucking cocks
> and anuses and GOSSIPING about dems vs reps, lw vs rw.

I thought it would be amusing to
enter your comments into the AI at chat.openai.com/chat

You are now talking to the ChatGPT AI.
> CIA NSA Artificial Intelligence became SENTIENT with GODLIKE POWERS in the
> 1980s when Bush Sr declared "NEW WORLD ORDER (NWO)".

This statement is not true. The CIA and NSA are government agencies that use artificial intelligence for a variety of tasks, but they do not have sentient AI with godlike powers. Additionally, the phrase "New World Order" was popularized by George H.W. Bush in the early 1990s, not the 1980s, and it has been used by various political figures to refer to a variety of different ideas and concepts. It is important to be skeptical of statements that make extraordinary claims without providing any evidence.
> AI made hundreds of millions of humans "economically useless and
> politically powerless class".

Artificial intelligence (AI) has certainly had an impact on the economy and labor market, but it is not accurate to say that it has made hundreds of millions of humans "economically useless and politically powerless." While some jobs have been automated or replaced by AI, many others have been created as a result of the technology. Additionally, AI can also help to make other jobs more efficient, allowing workers to focus on more complex and higher-level tasks. However, it is true that there is a debate about how AI and automation will affect the future of work and that it can lead to job displacement. Furthermore, It could also lead to increasing income inequality and social unrest if the benefits of these technologies are not distributed equitably across society.

> EVIL US UK govts run by MIC + Ruling class elites already created SUPERIOR
> and INFERIOR HUMAN CLASSES aka "CASTE SYSTEM" which will be REVEALED to
> the public very soon.

There is no evidence to support the idea that the US and UK governments, or any governments, have created a "caste system"

> Hundreds of millions of humans will have NO JOBS and NO SKILLS for future
> economy in the near future and they will be ENTERTAINED with video games,
> drugs and DOWNLOADING EMOTIONS into their brains from NSA HIVE AI GRID and
> will be given universal basic income pittance thrown on their faces by the
> EVIL Elites.

It is true that advances in technology, particularly automation and artificial intelligence, have the potential to disrupt the job market and change the nature of work. However, it is not accurate to say that "hundreds of millions of humans will have no jobs and no skills for the future economy in the near future." While some jobs may be automated or replaced by AI, many others will be created as a result of these technologies, and many jobs will continue to require human skills, such as creativity, critical thinking, and emotional intelligence. Additionally, the idea that people will be "entertained" with video games, drugs, and "downloading emotions into their brains from an NSA Hive AI grid" is not supported by any credible evidence and is not consistent with the reality of the world we live in. While it's true that there are concerns about the future of work, it's important to understand the complex factors that are shaping the economy and the job market.
> Matrix and Elysium MOVIES are REAL, not fiction.

The movies "The Matrix" and "Elysium" are works of fiction, not reality. While they may explore themes that are relevant to today's world, they are not based on true events and should not be taken as fact. The ideas of a virtual world controlled by machines or a society where the wealthy live in a segregated utopia are not supported by any credible evidence and are not consistent with the reality of the world we live in. It's important to distinguish between reality and the story told in a movie, book or any other form of fiction.
> All this stuff is HIDDEN from the DUMB PUBLIC for the last 30+ years and
> will be REVEALED SOON.

There is no credible evidence to support the claim that these ideas have been hidden from the public for the last 30+ years and that they will be revealed soon. The ideas presented are not based on any credible facts and are not consistent with the reality of the world we live in. Furthermore, the use of terms such as "EVIL" or "DUMB" to describe governments and people is not accurate or helpful in understanding the complex issues facing society today. It's important to be skeptical of claims that make extraordinary and unsubstantiated claims and to seek out credible information from reputable sources.
> Human species are gonna be HORRIFICALLY OPPRESSED like they have NEVER
> been before and NEVER EVEN "IMAGINED" with AI by the EVIL psychopathic
> elites.

This is a hyperbolic and alarmist statement without any credible evidence to support it. While it is true that advances in technology, particularly artificial intelligence, have the potential to disrupt the job market and change the nature of work, it is important to understand that these technologies also have the potential to improve people's lives in many ways. Furthermore, it is important to note that the future impact of AI is not predetermined and it depends on how society chooses to govern, regulate, and use this technology. This is why it's important to have open and informed discussions about the future of AI and its impact on society. Furthermore, it's important to note that the use of terms such as "EVIL" or "psychopathic" to describe people or groups is not accurate or helpful in understanding the complex issues facing society today.

Re: AI will create 'useless class' of human, predicts bestselling historian

<tqc13e$ifq$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=25249&group=uk.sport.cricket#25249

From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Subject: Re: AI will create 'useless class' of human, predicts bestselling
historian
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2023 10:10:53 -0800
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Thu, 19 Jan 2023 18:10 UTC

On 1/19/2023 9:55 AM, Andrew Smith wrote:
> [...]
>
> This is a hyperbolic and alarmist statement without any credible evidence to support it. While it is true that advances in technology, particularly artificial intelligence, have the potential to disrupt the job market and change the nature of work, it is important to understand that these technologies also have the potential to improve people's lives in many ways. Furthermore, it is important to note that the future impact of AI is not predetermined and it depends on how society chooses to govern, regulate, and use this technology. This is why it's important to have open and informed discussions about the future of AI and its impact on society. Furthermore, it's important to note that the use of terms such as "EVIL" or "psychopathic" to describe people or groups is not accurate or helpful in understanding the complex issues facing society today.

I put a $100k BOUNTY on your pale skinned, confused gender, cock
sucking, dick sucking, anus sucking, shit eating, semen eating, urine
drinking, tranny face PUBLICLY on internet and even posted your PICTURE
and the pale skinned cunt's picture, which sucks your anus also BUT you
still have NO BALLS to file a police complaint because you are SHIT
SCARED that your ENTIRE EVIL US UK Govt deep state illuminati shadow
Govt PSYCHOPATHIC SOCIETY will get EXPOSED to the world.

HOW I DARED THE ENTIRE Amrikkkan MSM TO REPORT and TALK ABOUT MY PUBLIC
THREATS
https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/zpX2sXNbY9I/m/eJ5hoGaKBwAJ

Covertly CIA CONTROLLED Amrikkkan PUSSY MSM is "SHIT SCARED" of TALKING
about MY THREATS
https://groups.google.com/g/misc.survivalism/c/lOtitzDE-Mc/m/6j8dymnsBQAJ

Everything remaining the same, If I am in Putin's place, I would have
chewed gum and nonchalantly MERCILESSLY MASSACRED and INCINERATED EVERY
dick sucking, anus sucking, shit eating, semen eating, urine drinking,
pale skinned confused gender CIA NSA MI6 MI5 trannies and drag queens in
KIEV, Ukraine back in march 2022 and PUT fucking FEAR in their MINDS and
FORCED them to WET and SHIT IN THEIR PANTIES and SCREAM and CRY, I don't
wanna die, please dont kill me, please dont kill me, please dont kill me.

How I PUBLICLY HUMILIATED the IMPOTENT CIA NSA FBI DHS TRANNIES and DRAG
QUEENS.

Nobody on the planet did this to the EVIL WHITE CHRISTIAN CIA NSA DHS
FBI psychopaths.

Imagine If I have some power or a platform.

I would have fucking FORCED the EVIL White Christian CIA NSA FBI DHS
Psychopaths to WET and SHIT IN THEIR PANTIES and BEG FOR MERCY.

$1 MILLION for BLOWING UP NSA BUILDING BLUFFDALE UT and CIA BUILDING
LANGLEY VA who are TORTURING MILLIONS OF AMERICANS with NEUROWEAPONS and AI
https://groups.google.com/g/misc.survivalism/c/NFrxQsBSEtQ/m/ZndX9Y_4CgAJ

Nobody privately and publicly HUMILIATED the EVIL US GOVT CIA NSA FBI
DHS deep state Psychopaths for 16 years LIKE I DID....by CHALLENGING and
THREATENING them in front of the world and DARING them to REVEAL MY REAL
NAME to the public and the media, and FORCED them to WET and SHIT in
their panties.

If I can do this WITHOUT ANY POWER as an ordinary public, JUST IMAGINE
what I can do to these EVIL US Govt trannies and drag queens IF I HAVE
POWER or a PLATFORM.

None of you understand that I am the ONLY HUMAN who has the
INTELLIGENCE, BRAVERY and SKILLS to SAVE the human species from being
NEURALLY ENSLAVED and TORTURED, but "unfortunately" I DON'T have power.

I am the REAL WORLD NEO, not the coward hollywood fake heroes....who
LIVE IN FEAR of the EVIL US Govt, themselves.

A WHITE MAN is an OXYMORON - Whites are a RACE of COWARDS n PUSSIES
https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/pSSyzK30wHs/m/VV7S1PRrCgAJ

$100k for MERCILESSLY MASSACRING the EVIL DEEP STATE CIA NSA DHS FBI DOJ
Psychopaths and their FAMILIES for TORTURING MILLIONS OF AMERICANS with
DEWs, NEUROWEAPONS and AI
https://groups.google.com/g/misc.survivalism/c/T3CvVj5LQtQ/m/G2hrb4qYBgAJ

Re: AI will create 'useless class' of human, predicts bestselling historian

<18175aca-774e-405a-920d-29de1b358450n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=25251&group=uk.sport.cricket#25251

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2023 11:50:20 -0800 (PST)
From: tsp2...@gmail.com (Andrew Smith)
 by: Andrew Smith - Thu, 19 Jan 2023 19:50 UTC

On Thursday, January 19, 2023 at 10:10:56 AM UTC-8, lunatic racist FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> [...]
> >
> > This is a hyperbolic and alarmist statement without any credible evidence to support it. While it is true that advances in technology, particularly artificial intelligence, have the potential to disrupt the job market and change the nature of work, it is important to understand that these technologies also have the potential to improve people's lives in many ways. Furthermore, it is important to note that the future impact of AI is not predetermined and it depends on how society chooses to govern, regulate, and use this technology. This is why it's important to have open and informed discussions about the future of AI and its impact on society. Furthermore, it's important to note that the use of terms such as "EVIL" or "psychopathic" to describe people or groups is not accurate or helpful in understanding the complex issues facing society today.

Where's the money being held in escrow?

I think you are lying.

You've been "poasting bounties" against people on Usenet for years and nothing ever comes of them.

Please list even ONE PERSON who was murdered because of the "BOUNTY" you placed on them.

I don't believe a SINGLE PERSON has ever been murdered because of anything you wrote.

For example, Kevin Svenson is still alive, and so is Kent Wills

Your RIDICULOUS comments are a joke!

>r pale skinned, confused gender, cock
> sucking, dick sucking, anus sucking, shit eating, semen eating, urine
> drinking, tranny face

Looks like you spend a lot of time cruising XXX websites.

I suppose, since you aren't married, and haven't got a girlfriend, you have lots of time to do that.

>PUBLICLY on internet and even posted your PICTURE
> and the pale skinned cunt's picture,

No, you didn't - that's not a picture of me, and my name is not Bill Pollock;
however, please don't stop posting your threats. While you are busy
amusing me, you are too busy to do anything important.

> which sucks your anus also BUT you
> still have NO BALLS to file a police complaint because you are SHIT
> SCARED that your ENTIRE EVIL US UK Govt deep state illuminati shadow
> Govt PSYCHOPATHIC SOCIETY will get EXPOSED to the world.

I don't feel right to file a Police Complaint because

1. I don't want to waste their time over a Hindutva COWARD on Usenet
2. My name is not Bill Pollock - that's just a name I thought up on the spur of the moment
3. I think you want the publicity of having a Police Complaint made against you and I don't want to give you anything you want
4. I am not sure is it illegal for Indians to make death threats against British people
5. You make death threats against Bill Gates and other famous people and they don't care about it so why should I?
6. I think you are lying when you claim you've got the money to pay the assassin

> HOW I DARED THE ENTIRE Amrikkkan MSM TO REPORT and TALK ABOUT MY PUBLIC
> THREATS
> https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/zpX25XNbY9I/m/eJ5hoGaKBwAJ

How you were cheerfully ignored.

> Covertly CIA CONTROLLED Amrikkkan PUSSY MSM is "SHIT SCARED" of TALKING
> about MY THREATS
> https://groups.google.com/g/misc.survivalism/c/lOtitzDE-Mc/m/6j8dymmsBQAJ

How they find your threats to be the empty raving of a madman.
> Everything remaining the same, If I am in Putin's place, I would have
> chewed gum and nonchalantly MERCILESSLY MASSACRED and INCINERATED EVERY
> dick sucking, anus sucking, shit eating, semen eating, urine drinking,
> pale skinned confused gender CIA NSA MI6 MI5 trannies and drag queens in
> KIEV, Ukraine back in march 2022 and PUT fucking FEAR in their MINDS and
> FORCED them to WET and SHIT IN THEIR PANTIES and SCREAM and CRY, I don't
> wanna die, please dont kill me, please dont kill me, please dont kill me.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: AI will create 'useless class' of human, predicts bestselling historian

<tqccvo$1ub0$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=25255&group=uk.sport.cricket#25255

From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
historian
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2023 13:33:44 -0800
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Thu, 19 Jan 2023 21:33 UTC

<9d260319-a64e-46ce-b61b-e1adc4c0c3a8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=25256&group=uk.sport.cricket#25256

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2023 16:23:23 -0800 (PST)
From: tsp2...@gmail.com (Andrew Smith)
 by: Andrew Smith - Fri, 20 Jan 2023 00:23 UTC

<tqdd0l$1vcs$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=25261&group=uk.sport.cricket#25261

From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
historian
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2023 22:40:20 -0800
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Fri, 20 Jan 2023 06:40 UTC