From: joe.bide...@splcenter.org (Joe Biden basement club)
Subject: Re: Australian police charge 19 left-wing men with child sex abuse
after FBI tips about dark web sharing
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2023 21:51:00 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.politics.org.fbi, alt.society.liberalism, aus.politics,
sac.politics, talk.politics.guns
 by: Joe Biden basement c - Wed, 9 Aug 2023 19:51 UTC

On 08 Aug 2023, Ted <nowomr@protonmail.com> posted some

> They are all friends of Joe and Hunter Biden.

BRISBANE, Australia (AP) � Police have charged 19 men in Australia with
child sex abuse offenses and rescued 13 children from further harm
following tips from the American FBI of an international online criminal
network, officials said Tuesday.

Two of the 19 men already were convicted and sentenced to prison terms of
almost 15 years in the Australian Capital Territory and five years in New
South Wales state, Australian Federal Police Commander Helen Schneider
said.

�We will allege that these men were members of a technologically
sophisticated online child abuse network that was operating across the
country,� Schneider told reporters.

The 19 had been charged with a total 138 offenses related to peer-to-peer
sharing of video and images on the dark web. Most were information
technology professionals with a high degree of technical competence, she
said.

The men, aged 32 to 81, allegedly used software to anonymously share
files, chat on message boards and access websites within the network.

Schneider said 13 children in Australia had been rescued as a result of
the investigation. Police did not detail their circumstances.

The FBI alerted Australian authorities to the network�s existence last
year.

Australia-based FBI legal attach� Nitiana Mann said 79 people had been
arrested in the United States as part of the same investigation and 43 had
been convicted of child abuse offenses.

Mann said the FBI had alerted other countries to suspects within their
jurisdictions but did not name those countries.

Wilbur
1 day ago

How much ya wanna bet none of them were drag queens?

https://news.yahoo.com/australian-police-charge-19-men-025939714.html

Re: Australian police charge 19 left-wing men with child sex abuse after FBI tips about dark web sharing

<4e26148a-9c3f-4278-a4e2-2389f20f9d78n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=25300&group=aus.politics#25300

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2023 00:20:29 -0700 (PDT)
after FBI tips about dark web sharing
From: screamin...@gmail.com (Lions Growl of Butchers Foul)
 by: Lions Growl of Butch - Tue, 15 Aug 2023 07:20 UTC

On Thursday, August 10, 2023 at 5:51:06 AM UTC+10, Joe Biden basement club wrote:

> How much ya wanna bet none of them were drag queens?

Not a bet I would take.

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/the-strange-reaction-to-the-death-of-a-child-rapist-drag-queen/
"On Sunday 22 January 2023, Darren Moore was found dead. Moore was a long-standing and well-known drag artist in Cardiff where he lived.
He was also a convicted child rapist."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/milwaukee-brett-blomme-arrested-drag-queen-story-hour-sponsor
"A Milwaukee judge and former president of an LGBTQ organization that sponsored Drag Queen Story Hour (DQSH) events has been arrested on child pornography charges."

https://www.abc27.com/local-news/chambersburg-man-charged-with-possession-of-child-pornography/
"On May 21, 2022, the Attorney General’s office received updated intel on the residence and said, according to the social media, Williams performed as a drag queen using the name “Anastasia Diamond,” which was consistent with the emails used.
Law enforcement reviewed a cellphone found in Williams’ bedroom and recovered at least 25 video files of child pornography “depicting indecent contact and/or prepubescent.” Additional files were located on an older cellphone."

etc...

They're deviants, of course lots of them are going to be busted for child porn or kiddie fiddling.