From: bathwatc...@OMITTHISgooglemail.com (Indy Jess John)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Subject: GMT Tuesday 16th November 2021
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2021 07:52:36 +0000
 by: Indy Jess John - Tue, 16 Nov 2021 07:52 UTC

Good morning from Somerset.
45F and 1023mb. It is another windless foggy morning, though not as
thick as yesterday. The forecast is for some drizzly rain this morning
but there is no sign of it yet.

Best wishes to everybody.

Jim

Re: GMT Tuesday 16th November 2021

<kbp6pght66vokl2jl12cr287in96dl3c8t@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2542&group=uk.people.silversurfers#2542

From: inva...@invalid.com (Herbie)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Subject: Re: GMT Tuesday 16th November 2021
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2021 08:02:10 +0000
 by: Herbie - Tue, 16 Nov 2021 08:02 UTC

On Tue, 16 Nov 2021 07:52:36 +0000, Indy Jess John
<bathwatchdog@OMITTHISgooglemail.com> wrote:

>Good morning from Somerset.
>45F and 1023mb. It is another windless foggy morning, though not as
>thick as yesterday. The forecast is for some drizzly rain this morning
>but there is no sign of it yet.
>
>Best wishes to everybody.
>
>Jim
Good morning from Dorset.

Misty and dull start to the day.
The temperature is 9.1C. 48.3F.
and a pressure of 1023mb.

Take care and stay safe.

Herbie.

Re: GMT Tuesday 16th November 2021

<ivhho0Fv4qU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2543&group=uk.people.silversurfers#2543

From: flying...@roseofwhite.plus.com (Flyi?g ?u? 2?2? +)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2021 11:07:47 -0000
 by: Flyi?g ?u? 2?2? + - Tue, 16 Nov 2021 11:07 UTC

Indy Jess John wrote:
> Good morning from Somerset.
> 45F and 1023mb. It is another windless foggy morning, though not as
> thick as yesterday. The forecast is for some drizzly rain this morning
> but there is no sign of it yet.
>
> Best wishes to everybody.
>
> Jim

Mornin' from a dry, mild overcast day here in South Yorkshire. No
sun as yet but otherwise OK. Temperature out there is 12.2�C (53.6�F),
barometric pressure is falling steadily at 1020.2 mB with RH showing as
83%. Forecast is for it to continue much the same with temperature to
peak at 13�C(55.4�F) by mid-afternoon. Have a great day one and all.
Early morning today as the Hotpoint engineer was to visit at 08:19
very precise wasn't it? He actually arrived at 08:35. and took around �
hour to diagnose the fault and would you believe it he didn't have one
on his van. He has ordered a new one from stock and an engineer will
return some time on Monday 22nd November to fit.
In the meantime I have managed to find, what seems to be the only
self service launderette in the Sheffield area. I have chatted on the
'phone to the manager and will drive over there this afternoon and give
them a go. It's about 3 miles from me I think quite close to our
university living accommodation which seems logical,. but there may be a
problem with parking.
Sootie was aghast this morning when she realised I was eating
breakfast at 07:15. Her day usually doesn't start 'til well over 08:30,
but she has breakfasted and is still out, possibly in her kennel. Tabby
was here at 23:00 last night for her supper but not been today yet.
--
Heard melodies are sweet but those Unheard are sweeter.
FN 2�2�+. Mungo Brandybuck of Buckland..

Re: GMT Tuesday 16th November 2021

<sn0boe$tu0$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2545&group=uk.people.silversurfers#2545

From: bill-pa...@my.home (Bill P)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2021 13:29:47 +0000
 by: Bill P - Tue, 16 Nov 2021 13:29 UTC

On 16/11/2021 07:52, Indy Jess John wrote:
> Good morning from Somerset.
> 45F and 1023mb. It is another windless foggy morning, though not as
> thick as yesterday. The forecast is for some drizzly rain this morning
> but there is no sign of it yet.
>
> Best wishes to everybody.
>
> Jim
Afternoon Each.
Bit of a dark day all round so far.
Been to the surgery for another blood test. To recheck my Potassium
levels, they have been a bit down lately. The doc says t is due to some
of the tablets I am on.
Good news about my eye probs. No more injections for the next 6 months
but still on eyedrops Two lots twice a day and one three times a day and
see how it goes.
Just need my joint pain sorting now. Waiting for my next appoitment.

Must try and get in here a bit more often.

--
Shildon
Cradle of the Railways.

Re: GMT Tuesday 16th November 2021

<sn0d6i$16qc$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2547&group=uk.people.silversurfers#2547

From: phawk...@totalise.co.uk (Peter Hawkins)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2021 13:54:26 +0000
 by: Peter Hawkins - Tue, 16 Nov 2021 13:54 UTC

On 16/11/2021 13:29, Bill P wrote:
> On 16/11/2021 07:52, Indy Jess John wrote:
>> Good morning from Somerset.
>> 45F and 1023mb. It is another windless foggy morning, though not as
>> thick as yesterday. The forecast is for some drizzly rain this morning
>> but there is no sign of it yet.
>>
>> Best wishes to everybody.
>>
>> Jim
> Afternoon Each.
> Bit of a dark day all round so far.
> Been to the surgery for another blood test. To recheck my Potassium
> levels, they have been a bit down lately. The doc says t is due to some
> of the tablets I am on.
> Good news about my eye probs. No more injections for the next 6 months
> but still on eyedrops Two lots twice a day and one three times a day and
> see how it goes.
> Just need my joint pain sorting now. Waiting for my next appoitment.
>
> Must try and get in here a bit more often.

You probably already know about eating bananas to help potassium levels.
This was suggested to me some time ago when my levels were down due to
blood pressure medication.

--
Sent from my laptop.

Re: GMT Tuesday 16th November 2021

<ivi5ghF4ma8U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2548&group=uk.people.silversurfers#2548

From: flying...@roseofwhite.plus.com (Flyi?g ?u? 2?2? +)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2021 16:45:10 -0000
 by: Flyi?g ?u? 2?2? + - Tue, 16 Nov 2021 16:45 UTC

Peter Hawkins wrote:
> On 16/11/2021 13:29, Bill P wrote:
>> On 16/11/2021 07:52, Indy Jess John wrote:
>>> Good morning from Somerset.
>>> 45F and 1023mb. It is another windless foggy morning, though not as
>>> thick as yesterday. The forecast is for some drizzly rain this
>>> morning but there is no sign of it yet.
>>>
>>> Best wishes to everybody.
>>>
>>> Jim
>> Afternoon Each.
>> Bit of a dark day all round so far.
>> Been to the surgery for another blood test. To recheck my Potassium
>> levels, they have been a bit down lately. The doc says t is due to
>> some of the tablets I am on.
>> Good news about my eye probs. No more injections for the next 6
>> months but still on eyedrops Two lots twice a day and one three
>> times a day and see how it goes.
>> Just need my joint pain sorting now. Waiting for my next appoitment.
>>
>> Must try and get in here a bit more often.
>>

> You probably already know about eating bananas to help potassium
> levels. This was suggested to me some time ago when my levels were
> down due to blood pressure medication.

I didn't know that Peter but I do have a couple of bananas per day. I
also have around 180 gram of mixed fresh fruit
(strawberry/raspberry/blueberry) and quite often 200 gram of apricot
halves, although they are cooked. I loved loads of types of fruit.
--
Heard melodies are sweet but those Unheard are sweeter.
FN 2�2�+. Mungo Brandybuck of Buckland..
flyingnun@roseofwhite.plus.com

Re: GMT Tuesday 16th November 2021

<sn2f47$i14$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2550&group=uk.people.silversurfers#2550

From: bill.pa...@my.home (Bill P)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2021 08:39:38 +0000
 by: Bill P - Wed, 17 Nov 2021 08:39 UTC

On 16/11/2021 13:54, Peter Hawkins wrote:
> On 16/11/2021 13:29, Bill P wrote:
>> On 16/11/2021 07:52, Indy Jess John wrote:
>>> Good morning from Somerset.
>>> 45F and 1023mb. It is another windless foggy morning, though not as
>>> thick as yesterday. The forecast is for some drizzly rain this
>>> morning but there is no sign of it yet.
>>>
>>> Best wishes to everybody.
>>>
>>> Jim
>> Afternoon Each.
>> Bit of a dark day all round so far.
>> Been to the surgery for another blood test. To recheck my Potassium
>> levels, they have been a bit down lately. The doc says t is due to
>> some of the tablets I am on.
>> Good news about my eye probs. No more injections for the next 6 months
>> but still on eyedrops Two lots twice a day and one three times a day
>> and see how it goes.
>> Just need my joint pain sorting now. Waiting for my next appoitment.
>>
>> Must try and get in here a bit more often.
>>

> You probably already know about eating bananas to help potassium levels.
> This was suggested to me some time ago when my levels were down due to
> blood pressure medication.

Hi Peter The eye Doctor did mention bananas and I am having one a day as
well as the supplement I was given at the surgery.

--
Bill P.
Shildon,

https://www.avg.com