No animals were injured.

aus+uk / uk.people.silversurfers / GMT Wednesday 17th November 2021.

SubjectAuthor
* GMT Wednesday 17th November 2021.Bill P
+* Re: GMT Wednesday 17th November 2021.Indy Jess John
|`- Re: GMT Wednesday 17th November 2021.Flyi?g ?u? 2?2? +
`- Re: GMT Wednesday 17th November 2021.Herbie

1
GMT Wednesday 17th November 2021.

<sn2fbh$l2u$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2551&group=uk.people.silversurfers#2551

From: bill.pa...@my.home (Bill P)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Subject: GMT Wednesday 17th November 2021.
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2021 08:43:31 +0000
 by: Bill P - Wed, 17 Nov 2021 08:43 UTC

Mornin Each.
BYT is trying its best to push through.
It is dry out there
Hope all are well or mending.
Mrs P has a bloods appointment at 9.50 this morning.
--
Bill P.
Shildon,

https://www.avg.com

Re: GMT Wednesday 17th November 2021.

<sn2g38$p8o$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2552&group=uk.people.silversurfers#2552

From: bathwatc...@OMITTHISgooglemail.com (Indy Jess John)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Subject: Re: GMT Wednesday 17th November 2021.
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2021 08:56:06 +0000
 by: Indy Jess John - Wed, 17 Nov 2021 08:56 UTC

On 17/11/2021 08:43, Bill P wrote:
> Mornin Each.
> BYT is trying its best to push through.
> It is dry out there
> Hope all are well or mending.
> Mrs P has a bloods appointment at 9.50 this morning.

Good morning from Somerset.
45F and 1024mb. It is a mostly cloudy sky with a few small patches of
blue starting to appear, perhaps the early signs of the sunshine
forecast for later today. Again it is dead calm.

Best wishes to everybody.

Jim

Re: GMT Wednesday 17th November 2021.

<ifh9pgdeotrjdgqc52o4mlj57vrgt5hlr6@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2553&group=uk.people.silversurfers#2553

From: inva...@invalid.com (Herbie)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2021 09:06:10 +0000
 by: Herbie - Wed, 17 Nov 2021 09:06 UTC

On Wed, 17 Nov 2021 08:43:31 +0000, Bill P <bill.payer@my.home> wrote:

>Mornin Each.
>BYT is trying its best to push through.
>It is dry out there
>Hope all are well or mending.
>Mrs P has a bloods appointment at 9.50 this morning.
>--
>Bill P.

Good morning from Dorset.

Bright and dry with a light breeze.
The current temperature is 8.7C. 47.6F
with a pressure of 1026mb.

Take care and stay safe.

Herbie

Re: GMT Wednesday 17th November 2021.

<ivkn59Fjk3bU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2560&group=uk.people.silversurfers#2560

From: flying...@roseofwhite.plus.com (Flyi?g ?u? 2?2? +)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2021 15:58:33 -0000
 by: Flyi?g ?u? 2?2? + - Wed, 17 Nov 2021 15:58 UTC

Indy Jess John wrote:
> On 17/11/2021 08:43, Bill P wrote:
>> Mornin Each.
>> BYT is trying its best to push through.
>> It is dry out there
>> Hope all are well or mending.
>> Mrs P has a bloods appointment at 9.50 this morning.
>

> Good morning from Somerset.
> 45F and 1024mb. It is a mostly cloudy sky with a few small patches of
> blue starting to appear, perhaps the early signs of the sunshine
> forecast for later today. Again it is dead calm.
>
> Best wishes to everybody.
>
> Jim

Apologies for tardiness but as you know, real life overrules
anything else sometimes.
Ar'ernoon from a cool but dry, bright and occasionally sunny day
here in South Yorkshire.Earlier this morning we had a fair bit of
extremely light drizzle which has gradually faded away. Currently it's
slightly sunny with temperature at 11.3�C(52.3�F), barometric pressure
is now steady at 1021.9 mB and RH is showing as 71%. Forecast is for
remain much the same with the temperature to rise no further than 12�C
(53.6�F) quite soon. Have a great day. Sootie and I had another early
morning as this morning's project was to find a "Real", old time self
service launderette. My own washing machine won't be serviceable,
hopefully, when a new part arrives and a Hotpoint engineer arrives to
fit it. I did find one eventually, and according to the manager it is
the only one in the Sheffield area. It's only a 20 minute drive away
but is quite small an very congested. It has 4 small washing machines,
a couple of large ones and 6 driers. The total area of the lace is
about the same a 30 something seater coach. When you get a group of 6 -
7 19 year old female students holding a pseudo-mother's meeting and 3
adults sitting there quietly minding their own business,. it was a bit
overpowering, especially as no-one seemed to now about face coverings
and social distancing, or hand sanitizer even though there were 3
available.
addendum: I mentioned 'pseudo-mothers' a I thought the shop/pharmacy
two doors away had large adverts for 'Pregnancy testing' and it just
struck a cord with the social life at University complexes these days.
Or am I just being cynical?
Managed to get all my washing done and I've stuck it in the jungle to
give it a good airing in the prevailing 15 mph wind from the west.
Oh!! For those of you who like keeping tabs on Sootie's social life,
Tabby came round at 13:30 for her lunch.
--
Heard melodies are sweet but those Unheard are sweeter.
FN 2�2�+. Mungo Brandybuck of Buckland..