There's a fine line between courage and foolishness. Too bad it's not a fence.

aus+uk / aus.legal / Re: From China to Viet Nam, The truth is that Whitlam was a disaster.

SubjectAuthor
* Re: From China to Viet Nam, The truth is that Whitlam was a disaster.Boob Milby Jr.
`* Re: From China to Viet Nam, The truth is that Whitlam was aJames Morrison
 `* Re: From China to Viet Nam, The truth is that Whitlam was a disaster.Petzl
  +* Re: From China to Viet Nam, The truth is that Whitlam was aJames Morrison
  |`* Re: From China to Viet Nam, The truth is that Whitlam was a disaster.Petzl
  | +- Re: From China to Viet Nam, The truth is that Whitlam was aJames Morrison
  | `* Re: From China to Viet Nam, The truth is that Whitlam was a disaster.Fran
  |  `* Re: From China to Viet Nam, The truth is that Whitlam was a disaster.Petzl
  |   +* Re: From China to Viet Nam, The truth is that Whitlam was aJames Morrison
  |   |`- Re: From China to Viet Nam, The truth is that Whitlam was a disaster.Petzl
  |   `* Re: From China to Viet Nam, The truth is that Whitlam was a disaster.Daniel65
  |    `* Re: From China to Viet Nam, The truth is that Whitlam was a disaster.Dechucka
  |     +* Re: From China to Viet Nam, The truth is that Whitlam was a disaster.Petzl
  |     |`* Re: From China to Viet Nam, The truth is that Whitlam was a disaster.Dechucka
  |     | +* Re: From China to Viet Nam, The truth is that Whitlam was a disaster.Petzl
  |     | |+* Re: From China to Viet Nam, The truth is that Whitlam was a disaster.Dechucka
  |     | ||`* Re: From China to Viet Nam, The truth is that Whitlam was a disaster.Petzl
  |     | || +- Re: From China to Viet Nam, The truth is that Whitlam was a disaster.Fran
  |     | || `- Re: From China to Viet Nam, The truth is that Whitlam was a disaster.Dechucka
  |     | |`- Re: From China to Viet Nam, The truth is that Whitlam was a disaster.Fran
  |     | `* Re: From China to Viet Nam, The truth is that Whitlam was a disaster.Fran
  |     |  `* Re: From China to Viet Nam, The truth is that Whitlam was a disaster.Petzl
  |     |   +- Re: From China to Viet Nam, The truth is that Whitlam was a disaster.Fran
  |     |   `* Re: From China to Viet Nam, The truth is that Whitlam was a disaster.Dechucka
  |     |    +* Re: From China to Viet Nam, The truth is that Whitlam was a disaster.Petzl
  |     |    |`- Re: From China to Viet Nam, The truth is that Whitlam was a disaster.Ördög, the real Devil
  |     |    `- Re: From China to Viet Nam, The truth is that Whitlam was a disaster.Rod Speed
  |     `- Re: From China to Viet Nam, The truth is that Whitlam was a disaster.Daniel65
  +- Re: From China to Viet Nam, The truth is that Whitlam was a disaster.Dechucka
  `- Re: From China to Viet Nam, The truth is that Whitlam was a disaster.Fran

Pages:12
Re: From China to Viet Nam, The truth is that Whitlam was a disaster.

<vjtII.1099251$O2a8.281146@fx02.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2449&group=aus.legal#2449

From: b00...@mllbyjr.com (Boob Milby Jr.)
Subject: Re: From China to Viet Nam, The truth is that Whitlam was a disaster.
Newsgroups: aus.politics,nz.politics,aus.legal,can.politics
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2021 04:49:31 GMT
 by: Boob Milby Jr. - Sat, 17 Jul 2021 04:49 UTC

Mindless political drone trolling (currently James Morrison)

Lovely copy and paste! Congratulations! But now let's focus on what's
actually is important:

> Greg Sheridan

Oooooh, Ahhhh.
Murdoch's secret weapon against the great disposable unwashed lower
classes. Where opinion pieces completely replace the real new with facts.

Well, surely the next step up for this henchman is a lined up cosy job at
Faux and friends right next to Tucker (never bother about the truth)
Calson?

Excellent propaganda effort, Jamie boi!
Only a fully rusted on brain dead rightwinger idiot (look into your Jamie
mirror to see one) would miss your article's true propaganda nature.

Oh, well, what you lack in sophistication, *Little* Jamie Morrison, you
certainly make up for it in mental mediocrity.

PS: Just a tiny list of examples for grand achievements that should
feature on Sheridan's CV:

<https://www.crikey.com.au/2017/08/28/greg-sheridan-religious-rant-the-
australian/>
"Greg Sheridan says God is dead, confusing God with his journalistic
integrity
Greg Sheridan's turned the Oz into his own personal pulpit, but what he's
preaching isn't news."

<https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/jan/12/australian-
conservatives-go-to-extraordinary-lengths-to-deny-the-reality-of-
rightwing-extremism>
"Australian conservatives go to extraordinary lengths to deny the reality
of rightwing extremism"

<https://bolttheracist.blogspot.com/2011/04/murdoch-journalist-greg-
sheridan.html>
"MURDOCH JOURNALIST, GREG SHERIDAN, DISPLAYS HIS RACIST CREDENTIALS."

https://murdochspropagandists.blogspot.com/2009/06/iranian-unrest-west-
doesnt-care-who.html
"IRANIAN UNREST: THE WEST DOESN’T CARE WHO WINS OR HOW MANY DIE JUST AS
LONG AS IT RATTLES THE MULLAHS."

<https://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-12-22/maccallum-how-an-asio-chief-came-
up-against-a-hostile-media/7047624>
"How an ASIO chief came up against a hostile media"

<wixxyleaks.com/100-fresh-disciples-greg-sheridan-takes-aim-at-the-abc-
and-shoots-himself-in-the-foot/>
"100 Fresh Disciples – Greg Sheridan takes aim at the ABC and shoots
himself in the foot"

Re: From China to Viet Nam, The truth is that Whitlam was a disaster.

<scu40s$jhj$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2450&group=aus.legal#2450

From: nos...@gmail.com (James Morrison)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,nz.politics,aus.legal,can.politics
Subject: Re: From China to Viet Nam, The truth is that Whitlam was a
disaster.
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2021 18:19:18 +1000
 by: James Morrison - Sat, 17 Jul 2021 08:19 UTC

On Sat, 17 Jul 2021 04:49:31 GMT
"Boob Milby Jr." <b00b@mllbyjr.com> wrote:

> Mindless political drone trolling (currently James Morrison)

LOL I knew, as I said earlier, the left wing unthinking morons would
come out, and voila, here you are! <snigger>

> Lovely copy and paste! Congratulations! But now let's focus on what's
> actually is important:

OK, you tell us. Waiting.............. zzzzzzzzzzz LOL you can't!

> > Greg Sheridan
>
> Oooooh, Ahhhh.
> Murdoch's secret weapon against the great disposable unwashed lower
> classes. Where opinion pieces completely replace the real new with
> facts.
>
> Well, surely the next step up for this henchman is a lined up cosy
> job at Faux and friends right next to Tucker (never bother about the
> truth) Calson?
>
> Excellent propaganda effort, Jamie boi!
> Only a fully rusted on brain dead rightwinger idiot (look into your
> Jamie mirror to see one) would miss your article's true propaganda
> nature.
>
> Oh, well, what you lack in sophistication, *Little* Jamie Morrison,
> you certainly make up for it in mental mediocrity.

Need to come down to your level. Love the way you attack the
messenger, but cannot counter one argument that has been made by Greg
Sheridan. Speaks heaps about your low level intelligence.

Rest of your childish drivel snipped, as it should be.

Re: From China to Viet Nam, The truth is that Whitlam was a disaster.

<pfoefgp040mofnlag4r82314r399r47l31@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2495&group=aus.legal#2495

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,nz.politics,aus.legal,can.politics
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 09:56:41 +1000
 by: Petzl - Tue, 20 Jul 2021 23:56 UTC

On Sat, 17 Jul 2021 18:19:18 +1000, James Morrison <nospam@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Sat, 17 Jul 2021 04:49:31 GMT
>"Boob Milby Jr." <b00b@mllbyjr.com> wrote:
>
>> Mindless political drone trolling (currently James Morrison)

Snip
>> > Greg Sheridan

google link to article newsgroup
<https://groups.google.com/g/aus.politics/c/y1xi488z4jM/m/UB3V2BJoAAAJ>
https://is.gd/hIXFM5
google link to newsgroup
James Morrison
Jul 17, 2021, 2:04:27 PM (4 days ago)
Watch the unthinking moronic left wing rusted on losers come out
against this!

https://is.gd/JrYxLi Greg Sheridan. (A well researched piece of first
class journalism.)

***************************
The entire Whitlam Parliament was sacked by Governor General Kerr for
treason.
--
Petzl

The entire Parliament was sacked,for treason under Whitlam
Constitutionally Parties are not recognised. So when a Government was
found to be removing ties to USA and Britain's orbit moving towards
that of the Communist and Third World powers, with strong support for
the "Arab lobby", Britain and USA would of found that treachery.

Arab financiers offered lower interest rates on governmental loans
than US banks/financiers. The Middle East at the time was awash with
"petro-dollars", as the price of oil quadrupled between 1973 and 1974.
Whitlam allowed Saudi Arabs to build a Mosque in Sydney/Lakemba.
Whitlam was a immoral communist working to remove ties to USA and
Britain's orbit moving towards that of the Communist and Third World
powers, with strong support for the "Arab lobby".
https://is.gd/IzhkxL

Re: From China to Viet Nam, The truth is that Whitlam was a disaster.

<sd7odk$ii2$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2496&group=aus.legal#2496

From: nos...@gmail.com (James Morrison)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,nz.politics,aus.legal,can.politics
disaster.
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 10:03:41 +1000
 by: James Morrison - Wed, 21 Jul 2021 00:03 UTC

On Wed, 21 Jul 2021 09:56:41 +1000
Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> The entire Whitlam Parliament was sacked by Governor General Kerr for
> treason.
> --

Absolute rubbish.

They were sacked because they could not guarantee supply.

Re: From China to Viet Nam, The truth is that Whitlam was a disaster.

<4r6dnUK2sf0i9mr9nZ2dnUU7-anNnZ2d@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2497&group=aus.legal#2497

Newsgroups: aus.politics,aus.legal
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 10:35:08 +1000
 by: Dechucka - Wed, 21 Jul 2021 00:35 UTC

On 21/07/2021 9:56 am, Petzl wrote:
> On Sat, 17 Jul 2021 18:19:18 +1000, James Morrison <nospam@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 17 Jul 2021 04:49:31 GMT
>> "Boob Milby Jr." <b00b@mllbyjr.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Mindless political drone trolling (currently James Morrison)
>>
> Snip
>>
> google link to article newsgroup
> <https://groups.google.com/g/aus.politics/c/y1xi488z4jM/m/UB3V2BJoAAAJ>
> https://is.gd/hIXFM5
> google link to newsgroup
> James Morrison
> Jul 17, 2021, 2:04:27 PM (4 days ago)
> Watch the unthinking moronic left wing rusted on losers come out
> against this!

and strange our little alt-right piss pot has reposted this

> https://is.gd/JrYxLi Greg Sheridan. (A well researched piece of first
> class journalism.)

You mean this dude
'Greg Sheridan
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopaedia
Gregory Paul Sheridan AO (born 1956) is a right wing Australian foreign
affairs journalist and commentator. He has been the foreign editor of
The Australian newspaper since 1992. '

A Suharto's dictatorship fanboi who opposed us helping in freeing the
East Timorese and reckons there is no racism in the USA

> ***************************
> The entire Whitlam Parliament was sacked by Governor General Kerr for
> treason.

Bullshit

Give it up pez you made a fool of yourself previously with this crap

Re: From China to Viet Nam, The truth is that Whitlam was a disaster.

<sd7vfi$ncs$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2498&group=aus.legal#2498

From: f2r...@loonynutters.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,nz.politics,aus.legal,can.politics
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 12:06:42 +1000
 by: Fran - Wed, 21 Jul 2021 02:06 UTC

On 21/07/2021 9:56 am, Petzl wrote:

> The entire Whitlam Parliament was sacked by Governor General Kerr for
> treason.

Nope. But as the village idiot of aus.pol you need to keep your title
against any rivals....

Re: From China to Viet Nam, The truth is that Whitlam was a disaster.

<pp6lfgtt92ga1p4vlin50b6q4rk3e5c8vb@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2553&group=aus.legal#2553

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,nz.politics,aus.legal,can.politics
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2021 20:35:05 +1000
 by: Petzl - Fri, 23 Jul 2021 10:35 UTC

On Wed, 21 Jul 2021 10:03:41 +1000, James Morrison <nospam@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Wed, 21 Jul 2021 09:56:41 +1000
>Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> The entire Whitlam Parliament was sacked by Governor General Kerr for
>> treason.
>> --
>
>Absolute rubbish.
>
>They were sacked because they could not guarantee supply.

yet supply was never stopped!
--
[...]

<sde83n$jlj$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2555&group=aus.legal#2555

From: nos...@gmail.com (James Morrison)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,nz.politics,aus.legal,can.politics
disaster.
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2021 21:08:06 +1000
 by: James Morrison - Fri, 23 Jul 2021 11:08 UTC

On Fri, 23 Jul 2021 20:35:05 +1000
Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> >They were sacked because they could not guarantee supply.
> >
> yet supply was never stopped!

Try reading what I wrote.

Re: From China to Viet Nam, The truth is that Whitlam was a disaster.

<sdfjnu$9n1$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2556&group=aus.legal#2556

From: f2r...@loonynutters.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,aus.legal,can.politics
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2021 09:35:27 +1000
 by: Fran - Fri, 23 Jul 2021 23:35 UTC

On 23/07/2021 8:35 pm, Petzl wrote:
> On Wed, 21 Jul 2021 10:03:41 +1000, James Morrison <nospam@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 21 Jul 2021 09:56:41 +1000
>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> The entire Whitlam Parliament was sacked by Governor General Kerr for
>>> treason.
>>> --
>>
>> Absolute rubbish.
>>
>> They were sacked because they could not guarantee supply.
>>
> yet supply was never stopped!

Go away and try to learn a few basic facts about politics and govt,
about supply and about how 'supply' is provided!

Re: From China to Viet Nam, The truth is that Whitlam was a disaster.

<ba9pfgt9130cdakum5d7tijtv63qi7gmb3@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2558&group=aus.legal#2558

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,aus.legal,can.politics
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2021 10:33:38 +1000
 by: Petzl - Sun, 25 Jul 2021 00:33 UTC

On Sat, 24 Jul 2021 09:35:27 +1000, Fran <f2r2a3@loonynutters.com>
wrote:

>On 23/07/2021 8:35 pm, Petzl wrote:
>> On Wed, 21 Jul 2021 10:03:41 +1000, James Morrison <nospam@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Absolute rubbish.
>>>
>>> They were sacked because they could not guarantee supply.
>>>
>> yet supply was never stopped!
>
>Go away and try to learn a few basic facts about politics and govt,
>about supply and about how 'supply' is provided!

In 1975, we subjected Whitlam to the biggest electoral landslide loss
in Australian history. Bizarrely, Whitlam hung on as leader.
In 1977, Australians again voted against Whitlam by essentially the
same margin.
Only the lefties don't know a traitor when they see one.

Harold Holt was another Labor traitor, also mystically vanished
(wink,wink, nod,nod) as he went for a paddle in the sea.
Right near where Dan Andrews had the shit kicked out of him!
Wonder if the CIA have a base there?
--
[...]

<sdiesv$j1o$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2559&group=aus.legal#2559

From: nos...@gmail.com (James Morrison)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,aus.legal,aus politics
disaster.
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2021 11:31:04 +1000
 by: James Morrison - Sun, 25 Jul 2021 01:31 UTC

On Sun, 25 Jul 2021 10:33:38 +1000
Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> In 1975, we subjected Whitlam to the biggest electoral landslide loss
> in Australian history. Bizarrely, Whitlam hung on as leader.
> In 1977, Australians again voted against Whitlam by essentially the
> same margin.
> Only the lefties don't know a traitor when they see one.

Strangely, that blow in Yankee fraudster, Kristine Dogs Kennel, led the
ALP to a major defeat, yet Billy Bob Shorten gave her a job in the
Senate.

Another one of his mistresses? Was she giving him blowies in the
Parliamentary offices?

Re: From China to Viet Nam, The truth is that Whitlam was a disaster.

<frfpfghca05gb1p2g7ngavtbjn5kf29tf1@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2560&group=aus.legal#2560

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,aus.legal,aus,politics
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2021 11:37:25 +1000
 by: Petzl - Sun, 25 Jul 2021 01:37 UTC

On Sun, 25 Jul 2021 11:31:04 +1000, James Morrison <nospam@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Sun, 25 Jul 2021 10:33:38 +1000
>Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> In 1975, we subjected Whitlam to the biggest electoral landslide loss
>> in Australian history. Bizarrely, Whitlam hung on as leader.
>> In 1977, Australians again voted against Whitlam by essentially the
>> same margin.
>> Only the lefties don't know a traitor when they see one.
>
>Strangely, that blow in Yankee fraudster, Kristine Dogs Kennel, led the
>ALP to a major defeat, yet Billy Bob Shorten gave her a job in the
>Senate.
>
>Another one of his mistresses? Was she giving him blowies in the
>Parliamentary offices?

Probably
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kristina_Keneally#Labor_government_and_ICAC>
https://is.gd/nuAFPi
After the defeat of the Labor government, a series of investigations
at the Independent Commission Against Corruption, found that Keneally
ministers Obeid, Tripodi, and McDonald had acted in a corrupt manner.
Counsel assisting the inquiry, Geoffrey Watson SC, said in 2012 of
investigations into the actions taken by the men in 2010 that these
inquiries were the most important investigation ever undertaken by the
ICAC and that there was corruption on a scale probably unexceeded
since the days of the Rum Corps.[
--
[...]

<sdjcjs$81t$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2561&group=aus.legal#2561

From: danie...@eternal-september.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,aus.legal,can.politics
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2021 19:58:20 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Sun, 25 Jul 2021 09:58 UTC

Petzl wrote on 25/7/21 10:33 am:
> On Sat, 24 Jul 2021 09:35:27 +1000, Fran <f2r2a3@loonynutters.com>
> wrote:
>> On 23/07/2021 8:35 pm, Petzl wrote:

>>> yet supply was never stopped!
>>
>> Go away and try to learn a few basic facts about politics and govt,
>> about supply and about how 'supply' is provided!
>>
> In 1975, we subjected Whitlam to the biggest electoral landslide loss
> in Australian history. Bizarrely, Whitlam hung on as leader.
> In 1977, Australians again voted against Whitlam by essentially the
> same margin.
> Only the lefties don't know a traitor when they see one.
>
> Harold Holt was another Labor traitor, also mystically vanished
> (wink,wink, nod,nod) as he went for a paddle in the sea.
> Right near where Dan Andrews had the shit kicked out of him!
> Wonder if the CIA have a base there?

SAY WHAT?? "Harold Holt was another Labor traitor,"!! Really??

(And I note that's 'Labor' with a capital 'L', which, to me, implies the
Labor Party rather than physical labour!)
--
Daniel

Re: From China to Viet Nam, The truth is that Whitlam was a disaster.

<sridnfJwv71jWWD9nZ2dnUU7-WXNnZ2d@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2562&group=aus.legal#2562

Newsgroups: aus.politics,aus.legal,can.politics
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 06:09:31 +1000
 by: Dechucka - Sun, 25 Jul 2021 20:09 UTC

Snip

>> Harold Holt was another Labor traitor, also mystically vanished
>> (wink,wink, nod,nod) as he went for a paddle in the sea.
>> Right near where Dan Andrews had the shit kicked out of him!
>> Wonder if the CIA have a base there?
>>
> SAY WHAT?? "Harold Holt was another Labor traitor,"!! Really??

With a Chinese connection. Everybody knows he didn't drown but defected
and was picked up by a Chinese sub

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Prime_Minister_Was_a_Spy
The Prime Minister Was a Spy is a 1983 book by British writer Anthony
Grey. The book's premise is that Harold Holt, Prime Minister of
Australia from 1966 to 1967, was a lifelong spy for the Chinese
government, under both the Nationalist and Communist regimes.

Its most famous claim is that Holt faked his own death – rather than
drowning, he boarded a Chinese submarine stationed off the Australian
coast and lived the rest of his life in Beijing. The book was widely
ridiculed upon its release, and has been identified as containing
numerous factual errors.

snip

Re: From China to Viet Nam, The truth is that Whitlam was a disaster.

<hejrfghm7ju7gvo9381dkeiudsgrm0op4o@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2563&group=aus.legal#2563

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,aus.legal,can.politics
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 06:49:01 +1000
 by: Petzl - Sun, 25 Jul 2021 20:49 UTC

On Mon, 26 Jul 2021 06:09:31 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Snip
>
>>> Harold Holt was another Labor traitor, also mystically vanished
>>> (wink,wink, nod,nod) as he went for a paddle in the sea.
>>> Right near where Dan Andrews had the shit kicked out of him!
>>> Wonder if the CIA have a base there?
>>>
>> SAY WHAT?? "Harold Holt was another Labor traitor,"!! Really??
>
>With a Chinese connection. Everybody knows he didn't drown but defected
>and was picked up by a Chinese sub
>
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Prime_Minister_Was_a_Spy
>The Prime Minister Was a Spy is a 1983 book by British writer Anthony
>Grey. The book's premise is that Harold Holt, Prime Minister of
>Australia from 1966 to 1967, was a lifelong spy for the Chinese
>government, under both the Nationalist and Communist regimes.
>
>Its most famous claim is that Holt faked his own death – rather than
>drowning, he boarded a Chinese submarine stationed off the Australian
>coast and lived the rest of his life in Beijing. The book was widely
>ridiculed upon its release, and has been identified as containing
>numerous factual errors.
>>

>snip
Couldn't prove it in court, in fact the author won a libel case
against the media claiming book was a hoax!

--
[...]

<bf-dnWQjCfX8UmD9nZ2dnUU7-U_NnZ2d@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2564&group=aus.legal#2564

Newsgroups: aus.politics,aus.legal
References: <sctks9$8al$1@dont-email.me> <vjtII.1099251$O2a8.281146@fx02.ams4> <scu40s$jhj$1@dont-email.me> <pfoefgp040mofnlag4r82314r399r47l31@4ax.com> <sd7odk$ii2$1@dont-email.me> <pp6lfgtt92ga1p4vlin50b6q4rk3e5c8vb@4ax.com> <sdfjnu$9n1$2@dont-email.me> <ba9pfgt9130cdakum5d7tijtv63qi7gmb3@4ax.com> <sdjcjs$81t$1@dont-email.me> <sridnfJwv71jWWD9nZ2dnUU7-WXNnZ2d@westnet.com.au> <hejrfghm7ju7gvo9381dkeiudsgrm0op4o@4ax.com>
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 06:53:51 +1000
 by: Dechucka - Sun, 25 Jul 2021 20:53 UTC

On 26/07/2021 6:49 am, Petzl wrote:
> On Mon, 26 Jul 2021 06:09:31 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Snip

>>> SAY WHAT?? "Harold Holt was another Labor traitor,"!! Really??
>>
>> With a Chinese connection. Everybody knows he didn't drown but defected
>> and was picked up by a Chinese sub
>>
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Prime_Minister_Was_a_Spy
>> The Prime Minister Was a Spy is a 1983 book by British writer Anthony
>> Grey. The book's premise is that Harold Holt, Prime Minister of
>> Australia from 1966 to 1967, was a lifelong spy for the Chinese
>> government, under both the Nationalist and Communist regimes.
>>
>> Its most famous claim is that Holt faked his own death – rather than
>> drowning, he boarded a Chinese submarine stationed off the Australian
>> coast and lived the rest of his life in Beijing. The book was widely
>> ridiculed upon its release, and has been identified as containing
>> numerous factual errors.
>>>

>> snip
> Couldn't prove it in court, in fact the author won a libel case
> against the media claiming book was a hoax!

No Grey didn't. That is as factually correct as "Harold Holt was another
Labor traitor'

Re: From China to Viet Nam, The truth is that Whitlam was a disaster.

<38prfgpte9cs06o1q0qtk93j0j5hubn8td@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2565&group=aus.legal#2565

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,aus.legal
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 08:29:53 +1000
References: <sctks9$8al$1@dont-email.me> <vjtII.1099251$O2a8.281146@fx02.ams4> <scu40s$jhj$1@dont-email.me> <pfoefgp040mofnlag4r82314r399r47l31@4ax.com> <sd7odk$ii2$1@dont-email.me> <pp6lfgtt92ga1p4vlin50b6q4rk3e5c8vb@4ax.com> <sdfjnu$9n1$2@dont-email.me> <ba9pfgt9130cdakum5d7tijtv63qi7gmb3@4ax.com> <sdjcjs$81t$1@dont-email.me> <sridnfJwv71jWWD9nZ2dnUU7-WXNnZ2d@westnet.com.au> <hejrfghm7ju7gvo9381dkeiudsgrm0op4o@4ax.com> <bf-dnWQjCfX8UmD9nZ2dnUU7-U_NnZ2d@westnet.com.au>
 by: Petzl - Sun, 25 Jul 2021 22:29 UTC

On Mon, 26 Jul 2021 06:53:51 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On 26/07/2021 6:49 am, Petzl wrote:
>> On Mon, 26 Jul 2021 06:09:31 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Snip

>>> With a Chinese connection. Everybody knows he didn't drown but defected
>>> and was picked up by a Chinese sub
>>>
>>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Prime_Minister_Was_a_Spy
>>> The Prime Minister Was a Spy is a 1983 book by British writer Anthony
>>> Grey. The book's premise is that Harold Holt, Prime Minister of
>>> Australia from 1966 to 1967, was a lifelong spy for the Chinese
>>> government, under both the Nationalist and Communist regimes.
>>>
>>> Its most famous claim is that Holt faked his own death – rather than
>>> drowning, he boarded a Chinese submarine stationed off the Australian
>>> coast and lived the rest of his life in Beijing. The book was widely
>>> ridiculed upon its release, and has been identified as containing
>>> numerous factual errors.
>>>>

>>> snip
>> Couldn't prove it in court, in fact the author won a libel case
>> against the media claiming book was a hoax!
>
>No Grey didn't. That is as factually correct as "Harold Holt was another
>Labor traitor'

"In 1988, Ronald Titcombe brought action against The Observer under
British libel law for describing the book as a hoax, and was awarded
"substantial" undisclosed damages. "
--
[...]

<zcmdnQfWGrDKdmD9nZ2dnUU7-XXNnZ2d@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2566&group=aus.legal#2566

Newsgroups: aus.politics,aus.legal
References: <sctks9$8al$1@dont-email.me> <vjtII.1099251$O2a8.281146@fx02.ams4> <scu40s$jhj$1@dont-email.me> <pfoefgp040mofnlag4r82314r399r47l31@4ax.com> <sd7odk$ii2$1@dont-email.me> <pp6lfgtt92ga1p4vlin50b6q4rk3e5c8vb@4ax.com> <sdfjnu$9n1$2@dont-email.me> <ba9pfgt9130cdakum5d7tijtv63qi7gmb3@4ax.com> <sdjcjs$81t$1@dont-email.me> <sridnfJwv71jWWD9nZ2dnUU7-WXNnZ2d@westnet.com.au> <hejrfghm7ju7gvo9381dkeiudsgrm0op4o@4ax.com> <bf-dnWQjCfX8UmD9nZ2dnUU7-U_NnZ2d@westnet.com.au> <38prfgpte9cs06o1q0qtk93j0j5hubn8td@4ax.com>
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 08:53:10 +1000
 by: Dechucka - Sun, 25 Jul 2021 22:53 UTC

On 26/07/2021 8:29 am, Petzl wrote:
> On Mon, 26 Jul 2021 06:53:51 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 26/07/2021 6:49 am, Petzl wrote:

>>> Couldn't prove it in court, in fact the author won a libel case
>>> against the media claiming book was a hoax!
>>
>> No Grey didn't. That is as factually correct as "Harold Holt was another
>> Labor traitor'
>>
> "In 1988, Ronald Titcombe brought action against The Observer under
> British libel law for describing the book as a hoax, and was awarded
> "substantial" undisclosed damages."

So not the author as you claimed.

BTW you forgot some of the quote which you plagiarised from Wiki

"However, the judgement was not a reflection upon the accuracy of the
book; Titcombe was successful because The Observer was unable to prove
that he had been acting in bad faith."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Prime_Minister_Was_a_Spy

Re: From China to Viet Nam, The truth is that Whitlam was a disaster.

<mt1sfg9p4rdbr9tc5rbm783h4laerdean9@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2567&group=aus.legal#2567

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,aus.legal
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 10:55:50 +1000
References: <pfoefgp040mofnlag4r82314r399r47l31@4ax.com> <sd7odk$ii2$1@dont-email.me> <pp6lfgtt92ga1p4vlin50b6q4rk3e5c8vb@4ax.com> <sdfjnu$9n1$2@dont-email.me> <ba9pfgt9130cdakum5d7tijtv63qi7gmb3@4ax.com> <sdjcjs$81t$1@dont-email.me> <sridnfJwv71jWWD9nZ2dnUU7-WXNnZ2d@westnet.com.au> <hejrfghm7ju7gvo9381dkeiudsgrm0op4o@4ax.com> <bf-dnWQjCfX8UmD9nZ2dnUU7-U_NnZ2d@westnet.com.au> <38prfgpte9cs06o1q0qtk93j0j5hubn8td@4ax.com> <zcmdnQfWGrDKdmD9nZ2dnUU7-XXNnZ2d@westnet.com.au>
 by: Petzl - Mon, 26 Jul 2021 00:55 UTC

On Mon, 26 Jul 2021 08:53:10 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On 26/07/2021 8:29 am, Petzl wrote:
>> On Mon, 26 Jul 2021 06:53:51 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> No Grey didn't. That is as factually correct as "Harold Holt was another
>>> Labor traitor'
>>>
>> "In 1988, Ronald Titcombe brought action against The Observer under
>> British libel law for describing the book as a hoax, and was awarded
>> "substantial" undisclosed damages."
>
>So not the author as you claimed.
>
>BTW you forgot some of the quote which you plagiarised from Wiki
>
>"However, the judgement was not a reflection upon the accuracy of the
>book; Titcombe was successful because The Observer was unable to prove
>that he had been acting in bad faith."
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Prime_Minister_Was_a_Spy

Irrelevant his book was not proved wrong or he incorrect
--
Petzl
A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot

- Marcus Tullius Cicero

Re: From China to Viet Nam, The truth is that Whitlam was a disaster.

<sdl2ft$qqf$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2568&group=aus.legal#2568

From: f2r...@loonynutters.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,aus.legal
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 11:17:50 +1000
 by: Fran - Mon, 26 Jul 2021 01:17 UTC

On 26/07/2021 6:53 am, Dechucka wrote:
> On 26/07/2021 6:49 am, Petzl wrote:
>> On Mon, 26 Jul 2021 06:09:31 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Snip

>>> With a Chinese connection.  Everybody knows he didn't drown but defected
>>> and was picked up by a Chinese sub
>>>
>>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Prime_Minister_Was_a_Spy
>>> The Prime Minister Was a Spy is a 1983 book by British writer Anthony
>>> Grey. The book's premise is that Harold Holt, Prime Minister of
>>> Australia from 1966 to 1967, was a lifelong spy for the Chinese
>>> government, under both the Nationalist and Communist regimes.
>>>
>>> Its most famous claim is that Holt faked his own death – rather than
>>> drowning, he boarded a Chinese submarine stationed off the Australian
>>> coast and lived the rest of his life in Beijing. The book was widely
>>> ridiculed upon its release, and has been identified as containing
>>> numerous factual errors.
>>>>

>>> snip
>> Couldn't prove it in court, in fact the author won a libel case
>> against the media claiming book was a hoax!
>
> No Grey didn't. That is as factually correct as "Harold Holt was another
> Labor traitor'

LOL. Now lets watch as pretzel tries to tie himself in knots because he
doesn't understand what you wrote or why you used that very specific
wording......

Re: From China to Viet Nam, The truth is that Whitlam was a disaster.

<sdl2hs$qqf$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2569&group=aus.legal#2569

From: f2r...@loonynutters.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,aus.legal
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 11:18:53 +1000
 by: Fran - Mon, 26 Jul 2021 01:18 UTC

On 26/07/2021 8:29 am, Petzl wrote:
> On Mon, 26 Jul 2021 06:53:51 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 26/07/2021 6:49 am, Petzl wrote:

>>> Couldn't prove it in court, in fact the author won a libel case
>>> against the media claiming book was a hoax!
>>
>> No Grey didn't. That is as factually correct as "Harold Holt was another
>> Labor traitor'
>>
> "In 1988, Ronald Titcombe brought action against The Observer under
> British libel law for describing the book as a hoax, and was awarded
> "substantial" undisclosed damages."

Thanks pretzel. You're always good for a laugh.

Re: From China to Viet Nam, The truth is that Whitlam was a disaster.

<sdl2jq$qqf$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2570&group=aus.legal#2570

From: f2r...@loonynutters.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,aus.legal
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 11:19:55 +1000
<sd7odk$ii2$1@dont-email.me> <pp6lfgtt92ga1p4vlin50b6q4rk3e5c8vb@4ax.com>
<sdfjnu$9n1$2@dont-email.me> <ba9pfgt9130cdakum5d7tijtv63qi7gmb3@4ax.com>
<sdjcjs$81t$1@dont-email.me>
<sridnfJwv71jWWD9nZ2dnUU7-WXNnZ2d@westnet.com.au>
<hejrfghm7ju7gvo9381dkeiudsgrm0op4o@4ax.com>
<bf-dnWQjCfX8UmD9nZ2dnUU7-U_NnZ2d@westnet.com.au>
<38prfgpte9cs06o1q0qtk93j0j5hubn8td@4ax.com>
<zcmdnQfWGrDKdmD9nZ2dnUU7-XXNnZ2d@westnet.com.au>
<mt1sfg9p4rdbr9tc5rbm783h4laerdean9@4ax.com>
 by: Fran - Mon, 26 Jul 2021 01:19 UTC

On 26/07/2021 10:55 am, Petzl wrote:
> On Mon, 26 Jul 2021 08:53:10 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 26/07/2021 8:29 am, Petzl wrote:

>>> "In 1988, Ronald Titcombe brought action against The Observer under
>>> British libel law for describing the book as a hoax, and was awarded
>>> "substantial" undisclosed damages."
>>
>> So not the author as you claimed.
>>
>> BTW you forgot some of the quote which you plagiarised from Wiki
>>
>> "However, the judgement was not a reflection upon the accuracy of the
>> book; Titcombe was successful because The Observer was unable to prove
>> that he had been acting in bad faith."
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Prime_Minister_Was_a_Spy
>>>
> Irrelevant his book was not proved wrong or he incorrect

LOL. So what is the name of the book that think Titcmbe wrote?

Re: From China to Viet Nam, The truth is that Whitlam was a disaster.

<V7SdnW5uCpXdhGP9nZ2dnUU7-RWdnZ2d@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2571&group=aus.legal#2571

Newsgroups: aus.politics,aus.legal
References: <pfoefgp040mofnlag4r82314r399r47l31@4ax.com> <sd7odk$ii2$1@dont-email.me> <pp6lfgtt92ga1p4vlin50b6q4rk3e5c8vb@4ax.com> <sdfjnu$9n1$2@dont-email.me> <ba9pfgt9130cdakum5d7tijtv63qi7gmb3@4ax.com> <sdjcjs$81t$1@dont-email.me> <sridnfJwv71jWWD9nZ2dnUU7-WXNnZ2d@westnet.com.au> <hejrfghm7ju7gvo9381dkeiudsgrm0op4o@4ax.com> <bf-dnWQjCfX8UmD9nZ2dnUU7-U_NnZ2d@westnet.com.au> <38prfgpte9cs06o1q0qtk93j0j5hubn8td@4ax.com> <zcmdnQfWGrDKdmD9nZ2dnUU7-XXNnZ2d@westnet.com.au> <mt1sfg9p4rdbr9tc5rbm783h4laerdean9@4ax.com>
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 12:09:03 +1000
 by: Dechucka - Mon, 26 Jul 2021 02:09 UTC

snip

>> "However, the judgement was not a reflection upon the accuracy of the
>> book; Titcombe was successful because The Observer was unable to prove
>> that he had been acting in bad faith."
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Prime_Minister_Was_a_Spy
>>>
> Irrelevant his book was not proved wrong or he incorrect

Neither has "The Day of The Gecko" but I don't believe Barrett either

Re: From China to Viet Nam, The truth is that Whitlam was a disaster.

<5nasfg54fnt322ep8857a84ku3ddc6c536@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2572&group=aus.legal#2572

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,aus.legal
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 13:30:54 +1000
References: <vjtII.1099251$O2a8.281146@fx02.ams4> <scu40s$jhj$1@dont-email.me> <pfoefgp040mofnlag4r82314r399r47l31@4ax.com> <sd7odk$ii2$1@dont-email.me> <pp6lfgtt92ga1p4vlin50b6q4rk3e5c8vb@4ax.com> <sdfjnu$9n1$2@dont-email.me> <ba9pfgt9130cdakum5d7tijtv63qi7gmb3@4ax.com> <sdjcjs$81t$1@dont-email.me> <sridnfJwv71jWWD9nZ2dnUU7-WXNnZ2d@westnet.com.au> <hejrfghm7ju7gvo9381dkeiudsgrm0op4o@4ax.com> <bf-dnWQjCfX8UmD9nZ2dnUU7-U_NnZ2d@westnet.com.au> <sdl2ft$qqf$1@dont-email.me>
 by: Petzl - Mon, 26 Jul 2021 03:30 UTC

On Mon, 26 Jul 2021 11:17:50 +1000, Fran <f2r2a3@loonynutters.com>
wrote:

>On 26/07/2021 6:53 am, Dechucka wrote:
>> On 26/07/2021 6:49 am, Petzl wrote:

>>> Couldn't prove it in court, in fact the author won a libel case
>>> against the media claiming book was a hoax!
>>
>> No Grey didn't. That is as factually correct as "Harold Holt was another
>> Labor traitor'
>

>LOL. Now lets watch as pretzel tries to tie himself in knots because he
>doesn't understand what you wrote or why you used that very specific
>wording......

normal Snarky, smarmy, carping, snide, deceit, distortion, slag
offing, denial, lying, spin, twisting, belittling, Dumb 3 smear
merchants!

Was proved in court that "The Observer" had no facts to back their
claim the book was a Hoax, the Author was imprisoned by the Chinese
government for 27 months from 1967 to 1969 with other "spies"
Seems he had listened to evidence from other spies.
--
[...]

<sdlatv$5fo$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2573&group=aus.legal#2573

From: f2r...@loonynutters.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,aus.legal
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 13:41:48 +1000
 by: Fran - Mon, 26 Jul 2021 03:41 UTC

On 26/07/2021 1:30 pm, Petzl wrote:
> On Mon, 26 Jul 2021 11:17:50 +1000, Fran <f2r2a3@loonynutters.com>
> wrote:

>>> No Grey didn't. That is as factually correct as "Harold Holt was another
>>> Labor traitor'
>>

>> LOL. Now lets watch as pretzel tries to tie himself in knots because he
>> doesn't understand what you wrote or why you used that very specific
>> wording......
>>
> normal Snarky, smarmy, carping, snide, deceit, distortion, slag
> offing, denial, lying, spin, twisting, belittling, Dumb 3 smear
> merchants!

I see you're still not lifting your game....

> Was proved in court that "The Observer" had no facts to back their
> claim the book was a Hoax, the Author was imprisoned by the Chinese
> government for 27 months from 1967 to 1969 with other "spies"
> Seems he had listened to evidence from other spies.

Try harder. You've been given enough hints but you still don't manage
to join the dots. Here are a few more hints: What is the title of the
book? Who wrote the book? Who sued?

Get back to me with your fulsome apology when you join the dots.