From: ton...@email.com (Tone)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.sheds
Subject: Daz in the Hat Radio
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2023 03:15:29 +0100
 by: Tone - Tue, 3 Oct 2023 02:15 UTC

Can I recommend to assembled sheddi the above new online radio station.

Daz Hull is a Bradford based radio presenter very keen on giving
independent and local artists a radio platform, as am I.

It is a not for profit station. It carries no commercial ads, news,
traffic reports or weather forecasts.

All presenters are volunteers working from home.

Programmes are repeated after 12 hours each day, to try to attract non
UK listeners, which is a fairly unique idea.

I am contributing repeats of my Tempo FM shows as I think the project is
well worth supporting.

I would be interested in sheddi reaction.

dazinthehat.com

cheers

Tone

Re: Daz in the Hat Radio

<XnsB09261E23AA53Factura3476@135.181.20.170>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=25699&group=uk.rec.sheds#25699

From: mys...@prune.org.uk (Peter)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.sheds
Subject: Re: Daz in the Hat Radio
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2023 08:37:20 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Peter - Tue, 3 Oct 2023 08:37 UTC

Tone <tone@email.com> wrote in news:ufftg2$3bi06$1@dont-email.me:

> Can I recommend to assembled sheddi the above new online radio station.
>
> Daz Hull is a Bradford based radio presenter very keen on giving
> independent and local artists a radio platform, as am I.
>
> It is a not for profit station. It carries no commercial ads, news,
> traffic reports or weather forecasts.
>
> All presenters are volunteers working from home.
>
> Programmes are repeated after 12 hours each day, to try to attract non
> UK listeners, which is a fairly unique idea.
>
> I am contributing repeats of my Tempo FM shows as I think the project is
> well worth supporting.
>
> I would be interested in sheddi reaction.
>
> dazinthehat.com

Thanks, bookmarked. I'll have a listen later.

--
Peter
-----