From: tre...@rageaudio.com.au (Trevor Wilson)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Subject: OT: A test
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2023 08:53:11 +1000
 by: Trevor Wilson - Tue, 8 Aug 2023 22:53 UTC

TEST::

This test only has one question, but it's a very important one.

By giving an honest answer, you will discover where you stand morally.

The test features an unlikely, completely fictional situation in which
you will have to make a decision.

Only you will know the results, so remember that your answer needs to be
honest.

THE SITUATION:

You are in Florida, Miami to be specific.

There is chaos all around you caused by a hurricane with severe flooding.

This is a flood of biblical proportions.

You are a photojournalist working for a major newspaper, and you're
caught in the middle of this epic disaster. The situation is nearly
hopeless.

You're trying to shoot career-making photos.

There are houses and people swirling around you, some disappearing under
the water.

THE TEST:

Suddenly you see a man in the water.

He is fighting for his life, trying not to be taken down with the debris.

You move closer.

Somehow the man looks familiar.

You suddenly realize who it is.

It's Donald Trump!

At the same time you notice that the raging waters are about to take him
under forever

YOU HAVE TWO OPTIONS:

You can save the life of Donald Trump or you can shoot a dramatic
Pulitzer Prize winning photo, documenting the death of one of the most
powerful Republicans in America.

THE QUESTION:

Here's the question, and please give an honest answer.

"Would you select high contrast color film, or would you go with the
classic simplicity of black and white?"

Re: OT: A test

<uauhtu$3j427$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=25876&group=aus.cars#25876

From: me...@home.com (Noddy)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Subject: Re: OT: A test
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2023 09:08:45 +1000
 by: Noddy - Tue, 8 Aug 2023 23:08 UTC

On 9/08/2023 8:53 am, Trevor Wilson wrote:
> TEST::

> THE QUESTION:
>
> Here's the question, and please give an honest answer.
>
> "Would you select high contrast color film, or would you go with the
> classic simplicity of black and white?"

Nice. I'd go colour so you could see the "Tang" washing off his face :)

In a very similar style doing the rounds a few years ago, there was one
about looking out your kitchen window and to see Kanye West and Nikki
Minaj drowning in your pool and desperately needing help, what kind of
sandwich would you make?

Regards,
Noddy.

Re: OT: A test

<kjg2o9FncndU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=25878&group=aus.cars#25878

From: dwalf...@westpine.com.au (Daryl)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2023 09:51:37 +1000
 by: Daryl - Tue, 8 Aug 2023 23:51 UTC

On 9/8/2023 8:53 am, Trevor Wilson wrote:
> TEST::
>
> This test only has one question, but it's a very important one.
>
> By giving an honest answer, you will discover where you stand morally.
>
> The test features an unlikely, completely fictional situation in which
> you will have to make a decision.
>
> Only you will know the results, so remember that your answer needs to be
> honest.
>
> THE SITUATION:
>
> You are in Florida, Miami to be specific.
>
> There is chaos all around you caused by a hurricane with severe flooding.
>
> This is a flood of biblical proportions.
>
> You are a photojournalist working for a major newspaper, and you're
> caught in the middle of this epic disaster. The situation is nearly
> hopeless.
>
> You're trying to shoot career-making photos.
>
> There are houses and people swirling around you, some disappearing under
> the water.
>
> THE TEST:
>
> Suddenly you see a man in the water.
>
> He is fighting for his life, trying not to be taken down with the debris.
>
> You move closer.
>
> Somehow the man looks familiar.
>
> You suddenly realize who it is.
>
> It's Donald Trump!
>
> At the same time you notice that the raging waters are about to take him
> under forever
>
> YOU HAVE TWO OPTIONS:
>
> You can save the life of Donald Trump or you can shoot a dramatic
> Pulitzer Prize winning photo, documenting the death of one of the most
> powerful Republicans in America.
>
> THE QUESTION:
>
> Here's the question, and please give an honest answer.
>
> "Would you select high contrast color film, or would you go with the
> classic simplicity of black and white?"

Definitely colour:-)

--
Daryl