The disks are getting full; purge a file today.

aus+uk / uk.sport.cricket / 'Racism accusations at Yorkshire made me consider suicide' John Blain,

SubjectAuthor
* 'Racism accusations at Yorkshire made me consider suicide' John Blain,Robert Henderson
+* Re: 'Racism accusations at Yorkshire made me consider suicide' John Blain,Robert Henderson
|`- Re: 'Racism accusations at Yorkshire made me consider suicide' John Blain,FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
+* Re: 'Racism accusations at Yorkshire made me consider suicide' John Blain,FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
|+* Re: 'Racism accusations at Yorkshire made me consider suicide' John Blain,Robert Henderson
||`- Re: 'Racism accusations at Yorkshire made me consider suicide' John Blain,FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
|`* Re: 'Racism accusations at Yorkshire made me consider suicide' John Blain,max.it
| +- Re: 'Racism accusations at Yorkshire made me consider suicide' John Blain,FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
| `- Re: 'Racism accusations at Yorkshire made me consider suicide' John Blain,Robert Henderson
`- Re: 'Racism accusations at Yorkshire made me consider suicide' John Blain,Hamish Laws

1
'Racism accusations at Yorkshire made me consider suicide' John Blain,

<43b916a9-e61a-4ea6-ae4e-5f61bffeb72dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26136&group=uk.sport.cricket#26136

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2023 05:29:51 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: 'Racism accusations at Yorkshire made me consider suicide' John Blain,
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Thu, 23 Mar 2023 12:29 UTC

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/cricket/2023/03/23/john-blain-interview-racism-yorkshire-suicide-azeem-rafiq/?li_source=LI&li_medium=liftigniter-onward-journey

'Racism accusations at Yorkshire made me consider suicide'
John Blain, the former Scotland seamer, explains the torment he has suffered since he was first accused of racism by Azeem Rafiq

By
Tom Morgan,
SPORTS NEWS CORRESPONDENT
23 March 2023 • 10:43am
Interview portraits of John Blain, one of the accused in the Yorkshire racism allegations
John Blain withdrew from the Cricket Discipline Commission investigation into the Yorkshire racism allegations CREDIT: CDFIMAGES.COM /Colin D Fisher

John Blain counts the days since he found out Azeem Rafiq had accused him of racism. "It's 840", he explains. Now, as he finally gets his say, emotion overwhelms him within 15 minutes. "Sir Alex Ferguson once said 'it takes six people to carry a coffin' – there's days when I'm questioning who will carry my coffin," he says. "There's probably only been six people that stood with me on this. I had a really dark thought the other day when I looked at my son and I thought 'is he tall enough to carry a coffin?' He's only 12, but those are the thoughts."

Over coffee at an Edinburgh hotel, the 44-year-old fights back tears as he admits he is losing almost all hope. The son of a police officer and social services worker has lost coaching jobs and BBC punditry work as a result of denied allegations that he called Rafiq a "P---" in 2010 and 2011.

A similar allegation followed from his former national team-mate Majid Haq, who claimed Blain had used the derogatory term during an international match in 2007.

Blain, who says the allegations against him are "perverse", now spends endless hours swimming and running to try to make sense of the most toxic ordeal in the game's history. "You have to remain strong because there were days when I thought 'this can't go on any longer – I can't see a way through this because the process goes on so long'," he said. "I can't see any way through it and it's not nice when you're checking insurance policies and you look at things as to what would be left behind and how you would align your estate to your family. What was difficult for me was the unfairness of it all. I just hadn't had a chance to put my side of the story across."

It is Blain's idea to meet The Telegraph to make his account public as the Cricket Discipline Commission deliberates over charges of alleged racism brought against him, six others and Yorkshire.
Given he is one of five who withdrew from the process citing a lack of faith in the England and Wales Cricket Board's investigation, a guilty verdict against him appears highly possible. But whatever the outcome in the coming days, Blain believes he could have cleared his name if "due process had been followed".

"I come from a police background, and if there's an allegation made, you go off and do an investigation," he says. "My dad's very much got that mind because of his background and his upbringing. But none of that has arrived and we cannot understand why. It's been so frustrating for me because I have got context and I've got evidence to say this couldn't happen and didn't happen."

To prove his point, Blain is brandishing a diary he kept of the 2010 and 2011 seasons in which he was coaching Rafiq in Yorkshire's second XI. There is intricate detail of exchanges with all the players. There are several pages raising concern around Rafiq alleged "ill-discipline" at the time.

There is also a record of Blain holding a meeting with Martyn Moxon, then director of cricket, to discuss Rafiq's conduct. "The Christian in me wanted to reach out to Azeem," Blain said, when the allegations were first detailed to him. "I offered that to my lawyer – to just speak to him and to have some sort of dialogue because ultimately, regardless of what he's said, I care for him and his family."

The England and Wales Cricket Board defended its investigation during the Cricket Discipline Commission hearing, saying it wrote to individuals to give them an opportunity to respond in writing before any charge was filed. Any respondent who requested to be spoken to was also spoken to, the governing body added, but Blain is dismayed he was never invited to present his own evidence face to face.

"I was never offered a face-to-face interview," he said. "I just got my charges through. Between the stages of the process of getting the allegations and then getting the charges was a period of hell. Now as we're now moving into a third week after the hearings in London, it's the same sort of thing.."

'I will go to the High Court'
Similar complaints over the ECB's "one-sided" process were raised by Michael Vaughan's legal team during fraught exchanges at the Fleet Street hearing a fortnight ago. Blain shares complaints raised by the Ashes-winning former England captain about the investigation, but says he has no regrets over his own failure to show up.

Instead, he reveals he is willing to challenge a potential guilty verdict against him, potentially at the High Court. The former pace bowler who represented Scotland 118 times and claimed 188 wickets was also referred to by Cricket Scotland in the wake of a separate independent review of racism in the Scottish game last year, with Haq coming forward after Rafiq's claim came to light.

Read more at https://www.telegraph.co.uk/cricket/2023/03/23/john-blain-interview-racism-yorkshire-suicide-azeem-rafiq/?li_source=LI&li_medium=liftigniter-onward-journey

Re: 'Racism accusations at Yorkshire made me consider suicide' John Blain,

<97b8ca97-91cf-4c6d-b51f-2e5f88d466ecn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26138&group=uk.sport.cricket#26138

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2023 09:34:40 -0700 (PDT)
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Thu, 23 Mar 2023 16:34 UTC

On Thursday, March 23, 2023 at 12:29:53 PM UTC, Robert Henderson wrote:
> [...]
>
> 'I will go to the High Court'
> Similar complaints over the ECB's "one-sided" process were raised by Michael Vaughan's legal team during fraught exchanges at the Fleet Street hearing a fortnight ago. Blain shares complaints raised by the Ashes-winning former England captain about the investigation, but says he has no regrets over his own failure to show up.
>
> Instead, he reveals he is willing to challenge a potential guilty verdict against him, potentially at the High Court. The former pace bowler who represented Scotland 118 times and claimed 188 wickets was also referred to by Cricket Scotland in the wake of a separate independent review of racism in the Scottish game last year, with Haq coming forward after Rafiq's claim came to light.

Oh where have all the liberal bigots gone
Very quiet everyone

RH

Re: 'Racism accusations at Yorkshire made me consider suicide' John Blain,

<174f6c4fd3d41d1b$1$501635$52d342df@news.thundernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26150&group=uk.sport.cricket#26150

From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2023 17:51:16 +0000
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Fri, 24 Mar 2023 17:51 UTC

On Thu, 23 Mar 2023 05:29:51 -0700, Robert Henderson wrote:

> [...]
> Michael Vaughan's legal team during fraught exchanges at the Fleet
> Street hearing a fortnight ago. Blain shares complaints raised by the
> Ashes-winning former England captain about the investigation, but says
> he has no regrets over his own failure to show up.
>
> Instead, he reveals he is willing to challenge a potential guilty
> verdict against him, potentially at the High Court. The former pace
> bowler who represented Scotland 118 times and claimed 188 wickets was
> also referred to by Cricket Scotland in the wake of a separate
> independent review of racism in the Scottish game last year, with Haq
> coming forward after Rafiq's claim came to light.
>
> Read more at
> https://www.telegraph.co.uk/cricket/2023/03/23/john-blain-interview-
racism-yorkshire-suicide-azeem-rafiq/?li_source=LI&li_medium=liftigniter-

If he considered suicide for just that accusation, it MEANS he is a
fucking MENTALLY WEAK FUCK.

I said the same thing and will continue to say the same thing about even
Indians who committed suicide for SILLY REASONS.

Re: 'Racism accusations at Yorkshire made me consider suicide' John Blain,

<174f6c725ac7fe40$1$501635$52d342df@news.thundernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26151&group=uk.sport.cricket#26151

From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2023 17:53:42 +0000
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Fri, 24 Mar 2023 17:53 UTC

On Thu, 23 Mar 2023 09:34:40 -0700, Robert Henderson wrote:

> [...]
>> Street hearing a fortnight ago. Blain shares complaints raised by the
>> Ashes-winning former England captain about the investigation, but says
>> he has no regrets over his own failure to show up.
>>
>> Instead, he reveals he is willing to challenge a potential guilty
>> verdict against him, potentially at the High Court. The former pace
>> bowler who represented Scotland 118 times and claimed 188 wickets was
>> also referred to by Cricket Scotland in the wake of a separate
>> independent review of racism in the Scottish game last year, with Haq
>> coming forward after Rafiq's claim came to light.
>>
>> Read more at
>> https://www.telegraph.co.uk/cricket/2023/03/23/john-blain-interview-
racism-yorkshire-suicide-azeem-rafiq/?li_source=LI&li_medium=liftigniter-
onward-journey

> Oh where have all the liberal bigots gone Very quiet everyone

What the fuck does it have to do with liberalism and conservatism?

Your existence is a waste BECAUSE you think, behave, live and perceive
EXACTLY like the MI6 MI5 CIA NSA Psychopaths BRAINWASHED you by putting
the ENTIRE NATIONS of USA, UK, Aus, Canada in a RW-LW MATRIX.

You have NO SHAME in NOT extricating yourself and START THINKING
INDPENDENTLY, regardless of how many times I POINT OUT THIS FACT.

Re: 'Racism accusations at Yorkshire made me consider suicide' John Blain,

<a7a85829-ffaa-4c53-9fdd-28f1d8f7deb0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26152&group=uk.sport.cricket#26152

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2023 00:42:01 -0700 (PDT)
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Sat, 25 Mar 2023 07:42 UTC

On Friday, March 24, 2023 at 5:51:17 PM UTC, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> [...]
> >
> > Instead, he reveals he is willing to challenge a potential guilty
> > verdict against him, potentially at the High Court. The former pace
> > bowler who represented Scotland 118 times and claimed 188 wickets was
> > also referred to by Cricket Scotland in the wake of a separate
> > independent review of racism in the Scottish game last year, with Haq
> > coming forward after Rafiq's claim came to light.
> >
> > Read more at
> > https://www.telegraph.co.uk/cricket/2023/03/23/john-blain-interview-
> racism-yorkshire-suicide-azeem-rafiq/?li_source=LI&li_medium=liftigniter-
> onward-journey
> If he considered suicide for just that accusation, it MEANS he is a
> fucking MENTALLY WEAK FUCK.
>
> I said the same thing and will continue to say the same thing about even
> Indians who committed suicide for SILLY REASONS.

"Is there r nothing we can do about the subcontinental patient's desperate attention seeking, doctor..."
RH

Re: 'Racism accusations at Yorkshire made me consider suicide' John Blain,

<apst1i5g2ok5m393kut11eo3cbuakrnood@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26153&group=uk.sport.cricket#26153

From: max...@tea.time (max.it)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2023 13:38:28 +0000
 by: max.it - Sat, 25 Mar 2023 13:38 UTC

On Fri, 24 Mar 2023 17:51:16 +0000, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
<FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 23 Mar 2023 05:29:51 -0700, Robert Henderson wrote:
>
>> https://www.telegraph.co.uk/cricket/2023/03/23/john-blain-interview-
>racism-yorkshire-suicide-azeem-rafiq/?li_source=LI&li_medium=liftigniter-
>onward-journey
>>
>> 'Racism accusations at Yorkshire made me consider suicide'
>> John Blain, the former Scotland seamer, explains the torment he has
>> suffered since he was first accused of racism by Azeem Rafiq
>>

>If he considered suicide for just that accusation, it MEANS he is a
>fucking MENTALLY WEAK FUCK.
>
>I said the same thing and will continue to say the same thing about even
>Indians who committed suicide for SILLY REASONS.

Taking presumption of innocence into account and ignoring the kangaroo
courts. If your name appeared in two separate racism enquiries in two
separate jurisdictions wouldn't you be taking your innocence from the
papers to the high court as fast as possible and making a counter
claim for defamation against everyone who has reported or repeated the
allegation against you?
Maybe this is what is already happening?

Hiding behind victimhood looks really bad, as if dishonest or has
something to hide, and a victim who asserts themselves to correct the
score appears as a strong and truthful person. The fact is that one
victim has been a victim since day one and has probably been waiting
as long for his chance to shout. The other victim looks like he's only
a victim now since he's been called out.

It's hard to 'keep your powder dry' when fingers are pointing. Our
family solicitor used to say "say what you like, but whatever you say,
say nothing"..

max.it

Re: 'Racism accusations at Yorkshire made me consider suicide' John Blain,

<905163eb-6e42-4a76-9f8a-177cd9ad1838n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26154&group=uk.sport.cricket#26154

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2023 06:40:26 -0700 (PDT)
From: hamish.l...@gmail.com (Hamish Laws)
 by: Hamish Laws - Sat, 25 Mar 2023 13:40 UTC

On Thursday, March 23, 2023 at 11:29:53 PM UTC+11, Robert Henderson wrote:
> https://www.telegraph.co.uk/cricket/2023/03/23/john-blain-interview-racism-yorkshire-suicide-azeem-rafiq/?li_source=LI&li_medium=liftigniter-onward-journey
>
> 'Racism accusations at Yorkshire made me consider suicide'
> John Blain, the former Scotland seamer, explains the torment he has suffered since he was first accused of racism by Azeem Rafiq
>
> By
> Tom Morgan,
> SPORTS NEWS CORRESPONDENT
> 23 March 2023 • 10:43am
> Interview portraits of John Blain, one of the accused in the Yorkshire racism allegations
> John Blain withdrew from the Cricket Discipline Commission investigation into the Yorkshire racism allegations CREDIT: CDFIMAGES.COM /Colin D Fisher
>
> John Blain counts the days since he found out Azeem Rafiq had accused him of racism. "It's 840", he explains. Now, as he finally gets his say, emotion overwhelms him within 15 minutes. "Sir Alex Ferguson once said 'it takes six people to carry a coffin' – there's days when I'm questioning who will carry my coffin," he says. "There's probably only been six people that stood with me on this. I had a really dark thought the other day when I looked at my son and I thought 'is he tall enough to carry a coffin?' He's only 12, but those are the thoughts."
>
> Over coffee at an Edinburgh hotel, the 44-year-old fights back tears as he admits he is losing almost all hope. The son of a police officer and social services worker has lost coaching jobs and BBC punditry work as a result of denied allegations that he called Rafiq a "P---" in 2010 and 2011.
>
> A similar allegation followed from his former national team-mate Majid Haq, who claimed Blain had used the derogatory term during an international match in 2007.

> "I come from a police background, and if there's an allegation made, you go off and do an investigation," he says. "My dad's very much got that mind because of his background and his upbringing. But none of that has arrived and we cannot understand why. It's been so frustrating for me because I have got context and I've got evidence to say this couldn't happen and didn't happen."
>
> To prove his point, Blain is brandishing a diary he kept of the 2010 and 2011 seasons in which he was coaching Rafiq in Yorkshire's second XI. There is intricate detail of exchanges with all the players. There are several pages raising concern around Rafiq alleged "ill-discipline" at the time.
>
> There is also a record of Blain holding a meeting with Martyn Moxon, then director of cricket, to discuss Rafiq's conduct. "The Christian in me wanted to reach out to Azeem," Blain said, when the allegations were first detailed to him. "I offered that to my lawyer – to just speak to him and to have some sort of dialogue because ultimately, regardless of what he's said, I care for him and his family."

Evidence that it didn't and couldn't happen
The alleged racist didn't write down that it happened...

He might want to have a talk with his cop father about what evidence and proof are...

Re: 'Racism accusations at Yorkshire made me consider suicide' John Blain,

<174ff1e0f7bb22e6$1$501635$52d342df@news.thundernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26158&group=uk.sport.cricket#26158

From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2023 10:38:54 +0000
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Sun, 26 Mar 2023 10:38 UTC

On Sat, 25 Mar 2023 00:42:01 -0700, Robert Henderson wrote:

> [...]
>> >
>> > Instead, he reveals he is willing to challenge a potential guilty
>> > verdict against him, potentially at the High Court. The former pace
>> > bowler who represented Scotland 118 times and claimed 188 wickets was
>> > also referred to by Cricket Scotland in the wake of a separate
>> > independent review of racism in the Scottish game last year, with Haq
>> > coming forward after Rafiq's claim came to light.
>> >
>> > Read more at
>> > https://www.telegraph.co.uk/cricket/2023/03/23/john-blain-interview-
>> racism-yorkshire-suicide-azeem-rafiq/?
li_source=LI&li_medium=liftigniter-
>> onward-journey If he considered suicide for just that accusation, it
>> MEANS he is a fucking MENTALLY WEAK FUCK.
>>
>> I said the same thing and will continue to say the same thing about
>> even Indians who committed suicide for SILLY REASONS.
>
> "Is there r nothing we can do about the subcontinental patient's

This is called "LOGICAL ARGUMENT", which is "completely ALIEN" to your
lunatic typical singled digit IQ racist ass.

If he considered suicide for just that accusation, it MEANS he is a
fucking MENTALLY WEAK FUCK.

I said the same thing and will continue to say the same thing about even
Indians who committed suicide for SILLY REASONS.

EVERY second you breathe, you are WASTING VALUABLE OXYGEN.

Why do FILTHY VIRUS like you for live sooooo long?

Re: 'Racism accusations at Yorkshire made me consider suicide' John Blain,

<174ff266c2495fdb$2$501635$52d342df@news.thundernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26159&group=uk.sport.cricket#26159

From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2023 10:48:29 +0000
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Sun, 26 Mar 2023 10:48 UTC

On Sat, 25 Mar 2023 13:38:28 +0000, max.it wrote:

> On Fri, 24 Mar 2023 17:51:16 +0000, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
> <FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 23 Mar 2023 05:29:51 -0700, Robert Henderson wrote:
>>
>>> https://www.telegraph.co.uk/cricket/2023/03/23/john-blain-interview-
>>racism-yorkshire-suicide-azeem-rafiq/?li_source=LI&li_medium=liftigniter-
>>onward-journey
>>>
>>> 'Racism accusations at Yorkshire made me consider suicide'
>>> John Blain, the former Scotland seamer, explains the torment he has
>>> suffered since he was first accused of racism by Azeem Rafiq
>>>

>>If he considered suicide for just that accusation, it MEANS he is a
>>fucking MENTALLY WEAK FUCK.
>>
>>I said the same thing and will continue to say the same thing about even
>>Indians who committed suicide for SILLY REASONS.
>

> Taking presumption of innocence into account and ignoring the kangaroo
> courts. If your name appeared in two separate racism enquiries in two
> separate jurisdictions wouldn't you be taking your innocence from the
> papers to the high court as fast as possible and making a counter claim
> for defamation against everyone who has reported or repeated the
> allegation against you?
> Maybe this is what is already happening?
>
> Hiding behind victimhood looks really bad, as if dishonest or has
> something to hide, and a victim who asserts themselves to correct the
> score appears as a strong and truthful person. The fact is that one
> victim has been a victim since day one and has probably been waiting as
> long for his chance to shout. The other victim looks like he's only a
> victim now since he's been called out.
>
> It's hard to 'keep your powder dry' when fingers are pointing. Our
> family solicitor used to say "say what you like, but whatever you say,
> say nothing"..
>
> max.it

I am neither arguing whether Rafiq or Blain are innocent or guilty, max.it.

My point is that NO human should consider suicide for being accused of
racism, rightly or wrongly.

IF he is guilty, then accept it, take responsibility and change himself.

IF he is innocent, make his case and prove it.

Considering suicide is NOT the answer.

Having said that, some times people also misinterpret and misperceive
statements and words because of language deficiencies and nuances.

I haven't read much about Blain and hence I am NOT taking sides at this
point.

Re: 'Racism accusations at Yorkshire made me consider suicide' John Blain,

<0c82d601-a213-4c7b-9aa1-85aa828acaedn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26160&group=uk.sport.cricket#26160

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2023 04:03:04 -0700 (PDT)
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Sun, 26 Mar 2023 11:03 UTC

On Saturday, March 25, 2023 at 1:38:31 PM UTC, max.it wrote:
> On Fri, 24 Mar 2023 17:51:16 +0000, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
> <FBInCIAnNSATe...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >On Thu, 23 Mar 2023 05:29:51 -0700, Robert Henderson wrote:
> >
> >> https://www.telegraph.co.uk/cricket/2023/03/23/john-blain-interview-
> >racism-yorkshire-suicide-azeem-rafiq/?li_source=LI&li_medium=liftigniter-
> >onward-journey
> >>
> >> 'Racism accusations at Yorkshire made me consider suicide'
> >> John Blain, the former Scotland seamer, explains the torment he has
> >> suffered since he was first accused of racism by Azeem Rafiq
> >>

> >If he considered suicide for just that accusation, it MEANS he is a
> >fucking MENTALLY WEAK FUCK.
> >
> >I said the same thing and will continue to say the same thing about even
> >Indians who committed suicide for SILLY REASONS.
> Taking presumption of innocence into account and ignoring the kangaroo
> courts. If your name appeared in two separate racism enquiries in two
> separate jurisdictions wouldn't you be taking your innocence from the
> papers to the high court as fast as possible and making a counter
> claim for defamation against everyone who has reported or repeated the
> allegation against you?
> Maybe this is what is already happening?
>
> Hiding behind victimhood looks really bad, as if dishonest or has
> something to hide, and a victim who asserts themselves to correct the
> score appears as a strong and truthful person. The fact is that one
> victim has been a victim since day one and has probably been waiting
> as long for his chance to shout. The other victim looks like he's only
> a victim now since he's been called out.
>
> It's hard to 'keep your powder dry' when fingers are pointing. Our
> family solicitor used to say "say what you like, but whatever you say,
> say nothing"..
>
> max.it

Oh dear, Lazarus doesn't have any idea of the cost of such actions to the courts. RH