The way to a man's stomach is through his esophagus.

aus+uk / uk.rec.cycling / Cyclist hit by van and then assaulted in Bedworth in broad daylight attack

SubjectAuthor
* Cyclist hit by van and then assaulted in Bedworth in broad daylight attackswldx...@gmail.com
`* Re: Cyclist hit by van and then assaulted in Bedworth in broad daylight attackMr Pounder Esquire
 `- Re: Cyclist hit by van and then assaulted in Bedworth in broadswldx...@gmail.com

1
Cyclist hit by van and then assaulted in Bedworth in broad daylight attack

<54363c42-aa7c-44b7-bb90-ae3b3ffc4aban@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2633&group=uk.rec.cycling#2633

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2021 09:15:42 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Cyclist hit by van and then assaulted in Bedworth in broad daylight attack
From: swldxer1...@gmail.com (swldx...@gmail.com)
 by: swldx...@gmail.com - Thu, 2 Sep 2021 16:15 UTC

Police have released a CCTV image after a cyclist was knocked off his bike and attacked in Bedworth.

A 33-year-old man was knocked off his bicycle by a van in the town before he was followed by two men – thought to be the driver and passenger of the van – to the junction of Park Road and Coventry Road, where he was assaulted.

The incident happened in Bedworth at around 12.45pm on Monday, August 23.

Warwickshire Police has now released the above image of two men they believe could hold vital information.

PC George Carvey said "While no arrests have been made as yet, our enquiries are ongoing.

"We are keen to speak to the two males pictured as we believe they have information which could assist with the investigation.

"We are appealing for witnesses and those with information that can help us to identify the men to report this through our website or by calling 101."

Callers should quote the incident number 172 of August 23.

Information can be given anonymously to the independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or via www.crimestoppers-uk.org.

https://www.coventrytelegraph.net/in-your-area/cyclist-hit-van-assaulted-bedworth-21466860

Re: Cyclist hit by van and then assaulted in Bedworth in broad daylight attack

<sgr556$peo$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2640&group=uk.rec.cycling#2640

From: MrPoun...@RationalThought.com (Mr Pounder Esquire)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2021 19:28:35 +0100
 by: Mr Pounder Esquire - Thu, 2 Sep 2021 18:28 UTC

swldx...@gmail.com wrote:
> Police have released a CCTV image after a cyclist was knocked off his
> bike and attacked in Bedworth.
>
> A 33-year-old man was knocked off his bicycle by a van in the town
> before he was followed by two men - thought to be the driver and
> passenger of the van - to the junction of Park Road and Coventry
> Road, where he was assaulted.
>
> The incident happened in Bedworth at around 12.45pm on Monday, August
> 23.
>
> Prick

Re: Cyclist hit by van and then assaulted in Bedworth in broad daylight attack

<deebdb66-538e-402c-a442-e95b82516bcan@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2644&group=uk.rec.cycling#2644

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2021 12:03:40 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Cyclist hit by van and then assaulted in Bedworth in broad
daylight attack
From: swldxer1...@gmail.com (swldx...@gmail.com)
 by: swldx...@gmail.com - Thu, 2 Sep 2021 19:03 UTC

On Thursday, September 2, 2021 at 7:28:56 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
> swldx...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Police have released a CCTV image after a cyclist was knocked off his
> > bike and attacked in Bedworth.
> >
> > A 33-year-old man was knocked off his bicycle by a van in the town
> > before he was followed by two men - thought to be the driver and
> > passenger of the van - to the junction of Park Road and Coventry
> > Road, where he was assaulted.
> >
> > The incident happened in Bedworth at around 12.45pm on Monday, August
> > 23.
> >
> > Prick

Thank you for your valuable contribution as ever.

aus+uk / uk.rec.cycling / Cyclist hit by van and then assaulted in Bedworth in broad daylight attack