What is a magician but a practising theorist? -- Obi-Wan Kenobi

aus+uk / uk.rec.sheds / Big Bnag Kwestion

SubjectAuthor
* Big Bnag KwestionTone
+* Big Bnag KwestionRichard Robinson
|+* Big Bnag KwestionTone
||+* Big Bnag KwestionAhem A Rivet's Shot
|||`- Big Bnag KwestionBrian Gaff
||+- Big Bnag KwestionBrian Gaff
||+* Big Bnag KwestionSam Plusnet
|||`- Big Bnag KwestionRichard Robinson
||`- Big Bnag KwestionRichard Robinson
|+- Big Bnag KwestionRustyHinge
|`- Big Bnag KwestionBrian Gaff
+- Big Bnag KwestionRustyHinge
+- Big Bnag KwestionBrian Gaff
+* Big Bnag KwestionNicholas D. Richards
|`* Big Bnag KwestionNicholas D. Richards
| `* Big Bnag KwestionAhem A Rivet's Shot
|  +- Big Bnag KwestionNicholas D. Richards
|  +* Big Bnag KwestionAdrian
|  |`- Big Bnag Kwestionmaus
|  `* Big Bnag KwestionTone
|   `- Big Bnag KwestionNicholas D. Richards
+* Big Bnag Kwestionnev young
|`- Big Bnag KwestionAdrian
`- Big Bnag KwestionBill Day

1
Big Bnag Kwestion

<uh4egl$2nni7$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26417&group=uk.rec.sheds#26417

From: ton...@email.com (Tone)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.sheds
Subject: Big Bnag Kwestion
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2023 01:24:52 +0100
 by: Tone - Mon, 23 Oct 2023 00:24 UTC

Whilst not wishing to preach at atheist sheddi, where did all that
energy come from that caused the big bnag?

Intrigued of York

Re: Big Bnag Kwestion

<uh4fkc$2nu16$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26418&group=uk.rec.sheds#26418

From: rich...@qualmograph.org.uk (Richard Robinson)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.sheds
Subject: Re: Big Bnag Kwestion
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2023 00:43:56 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Richard Robinson - Mon, 23 Oct 2023 00:43 UTC

Tone said:
> Whilst not wishing to preach at atheist sheddi, where did all that
> energy come from that caused the big bnag?

Quantum. I read a book recently, saying that They're beginning to think
about maybe calling it the Big Bounce. Carlo Rovelli's "Reality is not
what it seems". Fantastic. Loop Quantum Gravity for beginners.

And if you don't like that, try "In the beginning ther was nothing, and
it exploded".

Or the Tao Te Ching, why not ?

--
Richard Robinson

My email address is at http://qualmograph.org.uk/contact.html

Re: Big Bnag Kwestion

<uh4gl0$2o4aj$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26421&group=uk.rec.sheds#26421

From: ton...@email.com (Tone)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.sheds
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2023 02:01:19 +0100
 by: Tone - Mon, 23 Oct 2023 01:01 UTC

On 23/10/2023 01:43, Richard Robinson wrote:
> Tone said:
>> Whilst not wishing to preach at atheist sheddi, where did all that
>> energy come from that caused the big bnag?
>
> Quantum. I read a book recently, saying that They're beginning to think
> about maybe calling it the Big Bounce. Carlo Rovelli's "Reality is not
> what it seems". Fantastic. Loop Quantum Gravity for beginners.
>
> And if you don't like that, try "In the beginning ther was nothing, and
> it exploded".
>
> Or the Tao Te Ching, why not ?

Cummon. Nothing cazzun explode.

And if it bounced, where did it bounce from?

My dilemma is, if there was/is a creator, where did s/he come from.

Tone

Re: Big Bnag Kwestion

<uh50rn$2uvlv$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26425&group=uk.rec.sheds#26425

From: rusty.hi...@foobar.girolle.co.uk (RustyHinge)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.sheds
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2023 06:37:59 +0100
 by: RustyHinge - Mon, 23 Oct 2023 05:37 UTC

On 23/10/2023 01:24, Tone wrote:
> Whilst not wishing to preach at atheist sheddi, where did all that
> energy come from that caused the big bnag?
>
> Intrigued of York

A question I used to ask, but looking at new-ish goovages on the matter,
it sees 'The Big Bang' gurbel is being Siriusly questioned.
especially the 'when'.

We mortals can only wait until the Last Trump. (Not The Execrable Trump)

--
Rusty Hinge

Re: Big Bnag Kwestion

<uh511f$2v0n7$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26426&group=uk.rec.sheds#26426

From: rusty.hi...@foobar.girolle.co.uk (RustyHinge)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.sheds
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2023 06:41:03 +0100
 by: RustyHinge - Mon, 23 Oct 2023 05:41 UTC

On 23/10/2023 01:43, Richard Robinson wrote:
> Tone said:
>> Whilst not wishing to preach at atheist sheddi, where did all that
>> energy come from that caused the big bnag?
>
> Quantum. I read a book recently, saying that They're beginning to think
> about maybe calling it the Big Bounce. Carlo Rovelli's "Reality is not
> what it seems". Fantastic. Loop Quantum Gravity for beginners.
>
> And if you don't like that, try "In the beginning ther was nothing, and
> it exploded".
>
> Or the Tao Te Ching, why not ?

Yes please, black, with a slice of lemming, served in a fine bone china
cup and saucer.

--
Rusty Hinge

Re: Big Bnag Kwestion

<20231023083009.fe20abeba643c4dddc596344@eircom.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26430&group=uk.rec.sheds#26430

From: ste...@eircom.net (Ahem A Rivet's Shot)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.sheds
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2023 08:30:09 +0100
 by: Ahem A Rivet's - Mon, 23 Oct 2023 07:30 UTC

On Mon, 23 Oct 2023 02:01:19 +0100
Tone <tone@email.com> wrote:

> On 23/10/2023 01:43, Richard Robinson wrote:

> > And if you don't like that, try "In the beginning ther was nothing, and
> > it exploded".
>
> Cummon. Nothing cazzun explode.

Well maybe but - in quantum theory nothing is a very difficult
concept because of the uncertainty principle. The more precisely you know
where something is the less precisely you know the energy of it - which
means that very small spaces contain very uncertain amounts of energy,
small enough spaces may contain enough energy to condense into mass. Last I
checked empty space was thought to be a seething mass of
particle/anti-particle pairs being spontaneously created and annihilating
each other fast enough to maintain the illusion of energy conservation. The
energy density of a vacuum being many orders of magnitude greater than the
mass energy in neutronium. So what we perceive as energy and mass is in
fact simply tiny ripples on the surface of the vacuum.

Then there is the idea that the entire universe is a single
particle or perhaps a pair of particles bouncing backwards and forwards in
time.

Bear in mind that from a photon's point of view the universe is a
flat unreachable plane of zero duration - at least according to relativity.

> And if it bounced, where did it bounce from?

From outside it's a timeless dimensionless point - from inside it
has structure and duration - maybe.

> My dilemma is, if there was/is a creator, where did s/he come from.

The future perhaps - the entire universe may be a closed loop in
spacetime.

One complication is that time only exists inside the universe.

--
Steve O'Hara-Smith
Odds and Ends at http://www.sohara.org/

Re: Big Bnag Kwestion

<uh5eo6$31uuc$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26440&group=uk.rec.sheds#26440

From: brian1g...@gmail.com (Brian Gaff)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.sheds
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2023 10:34:59 +0100
 by: Brian Gaff - Mon, 23 Oct 2023 09:34 UTC

Well probably from all the universes that imploded due to their weird laws
of physics they had. Then we have a chicken and egg problem. I think the
mistake here is to think of the primordial energy branes as having an origin
in the first place. Since they exist outside of universes, there is no
space/time and therefore no creator, they just 'are'.
That is of course unless you subscribe to the folk who think there is no
such thing as reality and its all a bit like a natural simulator.
Brian

--

--:
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...
"Tone" <tone@email.com> wrote in message
> Whilst not wishing to preach at atheist sheddi, where did all that energy
> come from that caused the big bnag?
>
> Intrigued of York

Re: Big Bnag Kwestion

<uh5eu2$3206j$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26441&group=uk.rec.sheds#26441

From: brian1g...@gmail.com (Brian Gaff)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.sheds
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2023 10:38:08 +0100
 by: Brian Gaff - Mon, 23 Oct 2023 09:38 UTC

Imagine a constantly fluctuating on dimension of energy. Then imagine a
point on that that gets denser and denser in energy and becomes a universe.
As there is no space/time involved here, you cannot really talk of things
happening against a time graph. Time only exists inside the blob, so to
speak.
Brian

--

--:
"Richard Robinson" <richard@qualmograph.org.uk> wrote in message
> Tone said:
>> Whilst not wishing to preach at atheist sheddi, where did all that
>> energy come from that caused the big bnag?
>
> Quantum. I read a book recently, saying that They're beginning to think
> about maybe calling it the Big Bounce. Carlo Rovelli's "Reality is not
> what it seems". Fantastic. Loop Quantum Gravity for beginners.
>
> And if you don't like that, try "In the beginning ther was nothing, and
> it exploded".
>
> Or the Tao Te Ching, why not ?
>
> --
> Richard Robinson
> "The whole plan hinged upon the natural curiosity of potatoes" - S. Lem
>
> My email address is at http://qualmograph.org.uk/contact.html

Re: Big Bnag Kwestion

<uh5f2s$321b9$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26443&group=uk.rec.sheds#26443

From: brian1g...@gmail.com (Brian Gaff)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.sheds
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2023 10:40:41 +0100
 by: Brian Gaff - Mon, 23 Oct 2023 09:40 UTC

Yes, no creator. There is no time or space outside, it just 'is'. All our
descriptive terms of reference do not exist outside of the universes. For
all we know inside every particle is another universe.
Brian

--

--:
> On 23/10/2023 01:43, Richard Robinson wrote:
>> Tone said:
>>> Whilst not wishing to preach at atheist sheddi, where did all that
>>> energy come from that caused the big bnag?
>>
>> Quantum. I read a book recently, saying that They're beginning to think
>> about maybe calling it the Big Bounce. Carlo Rovelli's "Reality is not
>> what it seems". Fantastic. Loop Quantum Gravity for beginners.
>>
>> And if you don't like that, try "In the beginning ther was nothing, and
>> it exploded".
>>
>> Or the Tao Te Ching, why not ?
>>

> Cummon. Nothing cazzun explode.
>
> And if it bounced, where did it bounce from?
>
> My dilemma is, if there was/is a creator, where did s/he come from.
>
> Tone

Re: Big Bnag Kwestion

<uh5f66$32217$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26444&group=uk.rec.sheds#26444

From: brian1g...@gmail.com (Brian Gaff)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.sheds
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2023 10:42:27 +0100
 by: Brian Gaff - Mon, 23 Oct 2023 09:42 UTC

I just said that, but in fewer worms.
Brian

--

--:
"Ahem A Rivet's Shot" <steveo@eircom.net> wrote in message
> On Mon, 23 Oct 2023 02:01:19 +0100
> Tone <tone@email.com> wrote:
>
>> On 23/10/2023 01:43, Richard Robinson wrote:
>
>> > And if you don't like that, try "In the beginning ther was nothing, and
>> > it exploded".
>>
>> Cummon. Nothing cazzun explode.
>
> Well maybe but - in quantum theory nothing is a very difficult
> concept because of the uncertainty principle. The more precisely you know
> where something is the less precisely you know the energy of it - which
> means that very small spaces contain very uncertain amounts of energy,
> small enough spaces may contain enough energy to condense into mass. Last
> checked empty space was thought to be a seething mass of
> particle/anti-particle pairs being spontaneously created and annihilating
> each other fast enough to maintain the illusion of energy conservation.
> The
> energy density of a vacuum being many orders of magnitude greater than the
> mass energy in neutronium. So what we perceive as energy and mass is in
> fact simply tiny ripples on the surface of the vacuum.
>
> Then there is the idea that the entire universe is a single
> particle or perhaps a pair of particles bouncing backwards and forwards in
> time.
>
> Bear in mind that from a photon's point of view the universe is a
> flat unreachable plane of zero duration - at least according to
> relativity.
>
>> And if it bounced, where did it bounce from?
>
> From outside it's a timeless dimensionless point - from inside it
> has structure and duration - maybe.
>
>> My dilemma is, if there was/is a creator, where did s/he come from.
>
> The future perhaps - the entire universe may be a closed loop in
> spacetime.
>
> One complication is that time only exists inside the universe.
>
> --
> Steve O'Hara-Smith
> Odds and Ends at http://www.sohara.org/
> Host: Beautiful Theory meet Inconvenient Fact
> Obit: Beautiful Theory died today of factual inconsistency

Re: Big Bnag Kwestion

<JcmNv9ALDkNlFAXc@salmiron.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26447&group=uk.rec.sheds#26447

From: nicho...@salmiron.com (Nicholas D. Richards)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.sheds
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2023 10:45:47 +0100
 by: Nicholas D. Richards - Mon, 23 Oct 2023 09:45 UTC

In article <uh4egl$2nni7$2@dont-email.me>, Tone <tone@email.com> on
Mon, 23 Oct 2023 at 01:24:52 awoke Nicholas from his slumbers and wrote
>Whilst not wishing to preach at atheist sheddi, where did all that
>energy come from that caused the big bnag?
>
>Intrigued of York

For all those preachers, where did God come from, before the God.
--
0sterc@tcher -

"Où sont les neiges d'antan?"

Re: Big Bnag Kwestion

<uh5g6a$31ocr$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26449&group=uk.rec.sheds#26449

From: newsforp...@yahoo.co.uk (nev young)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.sheds
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2023 10:59:38 +0100
 by: nev young - Mon, 23 Oct 2023 09:59 UTC

On 23/10/2023 01:24, Tone wrote:
> Whilst not wishing to preach at atheist sheddi, where did all that
> energy come from that caused the big bnag?
>
> Intrigued of York

Many races believe that it was created by some sort of god, though the
Jatravartid people of Viltvodle VI believe that the entire Universe was
in fact sneezed out of the nose of a being called the Great Green
Arkleseizure.
(D N A)
--
Nev
It causes me a great deal of regret and remorse

Re: Big Bnag Kwestion

<hH0fCPKGhmNlFwDU@ku.gro.lloiff>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26468&group=uk.rec.sheds#26468

From: bull...@ku.gro.lioff (Adrian)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.sheds
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2023 13:34:14 +0100
 by: Adrian - Mon, 23 Oct 2023 12:34 UTC

In message <uh5g6a$31ocr$2@dont-email.me>, nev young
<newsforpasiphae1953@yahoo.co.uk> writes
>On 23/10/2023 01:24, Tone wrote:
>> Whilst not wishing to preach at atheist sheddi, where did all that
>>energy come from that caused the big bnag?
>> Intrigued of York
>
>Many races believe that it was created by some sort of god, though the
>Jatravartid people of Viltvodle VI believe that the entire Universe was
>in fact sneezed out of the nose of a being called the Great Green
>Arkleseizure.
> (D N A)

And from the same source, I believe that a certain Ms Gallumbits had
some working knowledge of the Big Bnag (if only for reference
porpoises).

Adrian
--
To Reply :
Sorry for the rigmarole, If I want spam, I'll go to the shops

Re: Big Bnag Kwestion

<qCyZM.172613$2fS.142493@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26493&group=uk.rec.sheds#26493

Newsgroups: uk.rec.sheds
From: not...@home.com (Sam Plusnet)
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2023 19:06:14 +0100
 by: Sam Plusnet - Mon, 23 Oct 2023 18:06 UTC

On 23-Oct-23 2:01, Tone wrote:
> On 23/10/2023 01:43, Richard Robinson wrote:
>> Tone said:
>>> Whilst not wishing to preach at atheist sheddi, where did all that
>>> energy come from that caused the big bnag?
>>
>> Quantum. I read a book recently, saying that They're beginning to think
>> about maybe calling it the Big Bounce. Carlo Rovelli's "Reality is not
>> what it seems". Fantastic. Loop Quantum Gravity for beginners.
>>
>> And if you don't like that, try "In the beginning ther was nothing, and
>> it exploded".
>>
>> Or the Tao Te Ching, why not ?
>>

> Cummon. Nothing cazzun explode.

The only problem I see with "nothing" exploding, is that the insurance
would never pay out.
Brasstards!

--
Sam Plusnet

Re: Big Bnag Kwestion

<OUfM9vBvQsNlFA2Z@salmiron.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26498&group=uk.rec.sheds#26498

From: nicho...@salmiron.com (Nicholas D. Richards)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.sheds
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2023 20:06:23 +0100
 by: Nicholas D. Richards - Mon, 23 Oct 2023 19:06 UTC

In article <1qj2a2o.1iglc7ba9gtqnN%snipeco.2@gmail.com>, Sn!pe
<snipeco.2@gmail.com> on Mon, 23 Oct 2023 at 16:13:24 awoke Nicholas
from his slumbers and wrote
>Nicholas D. Richards <nicholas@salmiron.com> wrote:
>
>> In article <uh4egl$2nni7$2@dont-email.me>, Tone <tone@email.com> on
>> Mon, 23 Oct 2023 at 01:24:52 awoke Nicholas from his slumbers and wrote
>> >Whilst not wishing to preach at atheist sheddi, where did all that
>> >energy come from that caused the big bnag?
>> >
>> >Intrigued of York
>>
>> For all those preachers, where did God come from, before the God.
>>

>Arbut, time did not exist until the Universe happened, so there was no
>before for god to come from.
>
>I like pTerry's approach in 'Small Gods' in that gods come into being
>purely and simply by people believing in them. The more believers
>they have, the larger and more powerful they are.
>
>Man created god in his own image, innit.

Bastet?
--
0sterc@tcher -

"Où sont les neiges d'antan?"

Re: Big Bnag Kwestion

<20231023203448.3e1b9724c6f99fecb15e0afc@eircom.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26503&group=uk.rec.sheds#26503

From: ste...@eircom.net (Ahem A Rivet's Shot)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.sheds
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2023 20:34:48 +0100
 by: Ahem A Rivet's - Mon, 23 Oct 2023 19:34 UTC

On Mon, 23 Oct 2023 20:06:23 +0100
"Nicholas D. Richards" <nicholas@salmiron.com> wrote:

> In article <1qj2a2o.1iglc7ba9gtqnN%snipeco.2@gmail.com>, Sn!pe

> >Man created god in his own image, innit.
> >
> Bastet?

Cats have always known that they are the real gods.

--
Steve O'Hara-Smith
Odds and Ends at http://www.sohara.org/
Host: Beautiful Theory meet Inconvenient Fact
Obit: Beautiful Theory died today of factual inconsistency

Re: Big Bnag Kwestion

<uh6jm2$3bnlo$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26504&group=uk.rec.sheds#26504

From: rich...@qualmograph.org.uk (Richard Robinson)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.sheds
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2023 20:05:22 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Richard Robinson - Mon, 23 Oct 2023 20:05 UTC

Tone said:

> My dilemma is, if there was/is a creator, where did s/he come from.

A big boy dun it and ran away.

--
Richard Robinson

My email address is at http://qualmograph.org.uk/contact.html

Re: Big Bnag Kwestion

<+1XQ1RCNftNlFACC@salmiron.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26507&group=uk.rec.sheds#26507

From: nicho...@salmiron.com (Nicholas D. Richards)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.sheds
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2023 21:30:05 +0100
 by: Nicholas D. Richards - Mon, 23 Oct 2023 20:30 UTC

In article <20231023203448.3e1b9724c6f99fecb15e0afc@eircom.net>, Ahem A
Rivet's Shot <steveo@eircom.net> on Mon, 23 Oct 2023 at 20:34:48 awoke
Nicholas from his slumbers and wrote
>On Mon, 23 Oct 2023 20:06:23 +0100
>"Nicholas D. Richards" <nicholas@salmiron.com> wrote:
>
>> In article <1qj2a2o.1iglc7ba9gtqnN%snipeco.2@gmail.com>, Sn!pe
>
>> >Man created god in his own image, innit.
>> >
>> Bastet?
>
>Cats have always known that they are the real gods.

Unless it is the one on hot tin roof.
--
0sterc@tcher -

"Où sont les neiges d'antan?"

Re: Big Bnag Kwestion

<uh6ls6$3c9cb$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26510&group=uk.rec.sheds#26510

From: rich...@qualmograph.org.uk (Richard Robinson)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.sheds
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2023 20:42:46 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Richard Robinson - Mon, 23 Oct 2023 20:42 UTC

Sam Plusnet said:
> On 23-Oct-23 2:01, Tone wrote:
>>>
>>> Quantum. I read a book recently, saying that They're beginning to think
>>> about maybe calling it the Big Bounce. Carlo Rovelli's "Reality is not
>>> what it seems". Fantastic. Loop Quantum Gravity for beginners.
>>>
>>> And if you don't like that, try "In the beginning ther was nothing, and
>>> it exploded".
>>>
>>> Or the Tao Te Ching, why not ?
>>>

>> Cummon. Nothing cazzun explode.
>
> The only problem I see with "nothing" exploding, is that the insurance
> would never pay out.
> Brasstards!

In the beginning was the Prudential ...

--
Richard Robinson

My email address is at http://qualmograph.org.uk/contact.html

Re: Big Bnag Kwestion

<OrJUZMbweuNlFwlZ@ku.gro.lloiff>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26512&group=uk.rec.sheds#26512

From: bull...@ku.gro.lioff (Adrian)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.sheds
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2023 22:37:52 +0100
 by: Adrian - Mon, 23 Oct 2023 21:37 UTC

In message <20231023203448.3e1b9724c6f99fecb15e0afc@eircom.net>, Ahem A
Rivet's Shot <steveo@eircom.net> writes
>On Mon, 23 Oct 2023 20:06:23 +0100
>"Nicholas D. Richards" <nicholas@salmiron.com> wrote:
>
>> In article <1qj2a2o.1iglc7ba9gtqnN%snipeco.2@gmail.com>, Sn!pe
>
>> >Man created god in his own image, innit.
>> >
>> Bastet?
>
>Cats have always known that they are the real gods.

What happens when they meet agnostics ?

Adrian
--
To Reply :
Sorry for the rigmarole, If I want spam, I'll go to the shops
Every time someone says "I don't believe in trolls", another one dies.

Re: Big Bnag Kwestion

<tcudjil87qsrc2jc8ts8hn92ij5gqfmnjk@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26515&group=uk.rec.sheds#26515

From: ext...@verizon.net (Bill Day)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.sheds
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2023 18:55:37 -0400
 by: Bill Day - Mon, 23 Oct 2023 22:55 UTC

On Mon, 23 Oct 2023 01:24:52 +0100, Tone <tone@email.com> wrote:

>Whilst not wishing to preach at atheist sheddi, where did all that
>energy come from that caused the big bnag?
>
>Intrigued of York
Creationism vs, Big Bang

https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/guides/zv2fgwx/revision/10

Re: Big Bnag Kwestion

<uh75ec$3fck0$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26522&group=uk.rec.sheds#26522

From: ton...@email.com (Tone)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.sheds
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 02:08:27 +0100
 by: Tone - Tue, 24 Oct 2023 01:08 UTC

On 23/10/2023 20:34, Ahem A Rivet's Shot wrote:
> On Mon, 23 Oct 2023 20:06:23 +0100
> "Nicholas D. Richards" <nicholas@salmiron.com> wrote:
>
>> In article <1qj2a2o.1iglc7ba9gtqnN%snipeco.2@gmail.com>, Sn!pe
>
>>> Man created god in his own image, innit.
>>>
>> Bastet?
>
> Cats have always known that they are the real gods.

Oh cummon. Cat spelt backwards is tac. But dog spelt backwards is.....

Tone

Re: Big Bnag Kwestion

<2eQiPMASw2NlFARs@salmiron.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26532&group=uk.rec.sheds#26532

From: nicho...@salmiron.com (Nicholas D. Richards)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.sheds
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 08:02:42 +0100
 by: Nicholas D. Richards - Tue, 24 Oct 2023 07:02 UTC

In article <uh75ec$3fck0$3@dont-email.me>, Tone <tone@email.com> on
Tue, 24 Oct 2023 at 02:08:27 awoke Nicholas from his slumbers and wrote
>On 23/10/2023 20:34, Ahem A Rivet's Shot wrote:
>> On Mon, 23 Oct 2023 20:06:23 +0100
>> "Nicholas D. Richards" <nicholas@salmiron.com> wrote:
>>
>>> In article <1qj2a2o.1iglc7ba9gtqnN%snipeco.2@gmail.com>, Sn!pe

>>> Bastet?
>>
>> Cats have always known that they are the real gods.
>>

>Oh cummon. Cat spelt backwards is tac. But dog spelt backwards is.....

£od? Or $od?
--
0sterc@tcher -

"Où sont les neiges d'antan?"

Re: Big Bnag Kwestion

<slrnujf3ev.428.maus@deb2.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26537&group=uk.rec.sheds#26537

From: mau...@deb2.org (maus)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.sheds
Date: 24 Oct 2023 09:26:55 GMT
 by: maus - Tue, 24 Oct 2023 09:26 UTC

On 2023-10-23, Adrian <bulleid@ku.gro.lioff> wrote:
> In message <20231023203448.3e1b9724c6f99fecb15e0afc@eircom.net>, Ahem A
> Rivet's Shot <steveo@eircom.net> writes
>>On Mon, 23 Oct 2023 20:06:23 +0100
>>"Nicholas D. Richards" <nicholas@salmiron.com> wrote:
>>
>>> In article <1qj2a2o.1iglc7ba9gtqnN%snipeco.2@gmail.com>, Sn!pe

>>> Bastet?
>>
>>Cats have always known that they are the real gods.
>>

> What happens when they meet agnostics ?
>
> Adrian

I have heard this from South Armagh and the lebanon.

Man is driving along lonely road, a man in uniform stops him.

"What religion are you?"

"I'm an agnostic"

"Well, what sort of God do you not believe in?."

--
greymausg@mail.com
Death to the Influencers, hung, drawn and Quartered is more than they deserve.