Tonight you will pay the wages of sin; Don't forget to leave a tip.

aus+uk / uk.sport.cricket / Re: Moeen Ali

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Moeen AliFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
`* Re: Moeen AliRobert Henderson
 +* Re: Moeen AliFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
 |`* Re: Moeen AliRobert Henderson
 | `* Re: Moeen AliFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
 |  `* Re: Moeen AliRobert Henderson
 |   `- Re: Moeen AliFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
 `- Re: Moeen AliFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

1
Re: Moeen Ali

<u5prra$14dma$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26487&group=uk.sport.cricket#26487

From: FBInCIAn...@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Subject: Re: Moeen Ali
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2023 05:06:02 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Wed, 7 Jun 2023 12:06 UTC

On 6/7/2023 3:25 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:
> On Wednesday, June 7, 2023 at 10:10:16 AM UTC+1, Richard Dixon wrote:
>> On Wednesday, 7 June 2023 at 09:24:58 UTC+1, max.it wrote:
>>> All-rounder Moeen Ali has come out of Test retirement to join the
>>> England squad for the first two of the five Ashes Tests against
>>> Australia.
>> I'm guessing he'll be in at 8 after Stokes and Bairstow - he wasn't happy with it last time, viz - so good luck selling it to him again:
>>
>> https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FyAi_45XoAIhDcv?format=png&name=large
>>
>> Richard
>
> Tut, tut ... Very pc Dixon suggests Ali would put himself before the England teasm.,.. RH

There is NOTHING wrong in a player feeling that his talents are being
under-utilized at the wrong place in the order.

It is COMPLETELY NORMAL and NATURAL for cricket players to feel that
way, but is IMPOSSIBLE for you to UNDERSTAND and ACCEPT "normal things",
BECAUSE you are an "ABNORMAL FILTHY RACISTFUCK" who TWISTED it into a
topic about team and individual selfishness.

Secondly, Moeen Ali came out of test retirement BECAUSE he was ASKED TO
DO SO by the England team.

Re: Moeen Ali

<5b1cfcc6-ab17-4dd1-97d3-08920090b74fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26491&group=uk.sport.cricket#26491

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2023 05:32:20 -0700 (PDT)
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Wed, 7 Jun 2023 12:32 UTC

On Wednesday, June 7, 2023 at 1:06:04 PM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 6/7/2023 3:25 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:
> >> I'm guessing he'll be in at 8 after Stokes and Bairstow - he wasn't happy with it last time, viz - so good luck selling it to him again:
> >>
> >> https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FyAi_45XoAIhDcv?format=png&name=large
> >>
> >> Richard
> >
> > Tut, tut ... Very pc Dixon suggests Ali would put himself before the England teasm.,.. RH
> There is NOTHING wrong in a player feeling that his talents are being
> under-utilized at the wrong place in the order.
>
> It is COMPLETELY NORMAL and NATURAL for cricket players to feel that
> way, but is IMPOSSIBLE for you to UNDERSTAND and ACCEPT "normal things",
> BECAUSE you are an "ABNORMAL FILTHY RACISTFUCK" who TWISTED it into a
> topic about team and individual selfishness.
>

> Secondly, Moeen Ali came out of test retirement BECAUSE he was ASKED TO
> DO SO by the England team.

"Keep the subcontinental patient under constant surveillance, nurse " .... \rh

Re: Moeen Ali

<u5pu2a$14k1n$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26492&group=uk.sport.cricket#26492

From: FBInCIAn...@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2023 05:43:54 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Wed, 7 Jun 2023 12:43 UTC

On 6/7/2023 5:32 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:
> On Wednesday, June 7, 2023 at 1:06:04 PM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:

>>> Tut, tut ... Very pc Dixon suggests Ali would put himself before the England teasm.,.. RH
>> There is NOTHING wrong in a player feeling that his talents are being
>> under-utilized at the wrong place in the order.
>>
>> It is COMPLETELY NORMAL and NATURAL for cricket players to feel that
>> way, but is IMPOSSIBLE for you to UNDERSTAND and ACCEPT "normal things",
>> BECAUSE you are an "ABNORMAL FILTHY RACISTFUCK" who TWISTED it into a
>> topic about team and individual selfishness.
>>

>> Secondly, Moeen Ali came out of test retirement BECAUSE he was ASKED TO
>> DO SO by the England team.
>
> "Keep the subcontinental patient under constant surveillance, nurse " .... \rh

I am telling the EVIL genocidal barbaric filthy bestial pedophilic
cannibalistic sadistic perverted bloodthirsty EVIL western white
christian cross dressing confused gender pale skinned CIA NSA FBI DHS
RACIST THIEVES that SOMEBODY will PAY for ALL the PHYSICAL and MENTAL
TORTURES they mercilessly subjected me to for the last 22 years with
Directed Energy Weapons, Neuroweapons, Supercomputer AI and EVIL AI Dust.

There is NO other option.

Somebody will PAY for it, Somebody WILL and I will make sure it's the
EVIL PALE SKINNED BARBARIC WESTERN WHITE EVIL RACIST GENOCIDAL THIEVES.

Anything less will be uncivilized.

And there is literally NOTHING they can do to STOP me.

I have been toooo nice and toooo tolerant to the EVIL barbaric genocidal
US Govt THIEVES for too long.

Re: Moeen Ali

<87ee3331-85ea-4620-b0cf-6bfcd48ca2a0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26494&group=uk.sport.cricket#26494

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2023 06:13:39 -0700 (PDT)
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Wed, 7 Jun 2023 13:13 UTC

On Wednesday, June 7, 2023 at 1:43:56 PM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 6/7/2023 5:32 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:

> >> There is NOTHING wrong in a player feeling that his talents are being
> >> under-utilized at the wrong place in the order.
> >>
> >> It is COMPLETELY NORMAL and NATURAL for cricket players to feel that
> >> way, but is IMPOSSIBLE for you to UNDERSTAND and ACCEPT "normal things",
> >> BECAUSE you are an "ABNORMAL FILTHY RACISTFUCK" who TWISTED it into a
> >> topic about team and individual selfishness.
> >>

> >> Secondly, Moeen Ali came out of test retirement BECAUSE he was ASKED TO
> >> DO SO by the England team.
> >
> > "Keep the subcontinental patient under constant surveillance, nurse " ..... \rh

> I am telling the EVIL genocidal barbaric filthy bestial pedophilic
> cannibalistic sadistic perverted bloodthirsty EVIL western white
> christian cross dressing confused gender pale skinned CIA NSA FBI DHS
> RACIST THIEVES that SOMEBODY will PAY for ALL the PHYSICAL and MENTAL
> TORTURES they mercilessly subjected me to for the last 22 years with
> Directed Energy Weapons, Neuroweapons, Supercomputer AI and EVIL AI Dust.
>
> There is NO other option.
>
> Somebody will PAY for it, Somebody WILL and I will make sure it's the
> EVIL PALE SKINNED BARBARIC WESTERN WHITE EVIL RACIST GENOCIDAL THIEVES.
>
> Anything less will be uncivilized.
>
> And there is literally NOTHING they can do to STOP me.
>

> I have been toooo nice and toooo tolerant to the EVIL barbaric genocidal
> US Govt THIEVES for too long.

"It's not right that we have to leave the patient's inadequacy on public view , doctor...." RH

Re: Moeen Ali

<u5q227$15321$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26497&group=uk.sport.cricket#26497

From: FBInCIAn...@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2023 06:52:07 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Wed, 7 Jun 2023 13:52 UTC

On 6/7/2023 6:13 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:
> On Wednesday, June 7, 2023 at 1:43:56 PM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:

>>> "Keep the subcontinental patient under constant surveillance, nurse " .... \rh
>
>> I am telling the EVIL genocidal barbaric filthy bestial pedophilic
>> cannibalistic sadistic perverted bloodthirsty EVIL western white
>> christian cross dressing confused gender pale skinned CIA NSA FBI DHS
>> RACIST THIEVES that SOMEBODY will PAY for ALL the PHYSICAL and MENTAL
>> TORTURES they mercilessly subjected me to for the last 22 years with
>> Directed Energy Weapons, Neuroweapons, Supercomputer AI and EVIL AI Dust.
>>
>> There is NO other option.
>>
>> Somebody will PAY for it, Somebody WILL and I will make sure it's the
>> EVIL PALE SKINNED BARBARIC WESTERN WHITE EVIL RACIST GENOCIDAL THIEVES.
>>
>> Anything less will be uncivilized.
>>
>> And there is literally NOTHING they can do to STOP me.
>>

>> I have been toooo nice and toooo tolerant to the EVIL barbaric genocidal
>> US Govt THIEVES for too long.
>

> "It's not right that we have to leave the patient's inadequacy on public view , doctor...." RH

You mean me TURNING the ENTIRE EVIL CIA NSA FBI DHS MI6 MI5 ASIS ASIO
CSIS psychopaths into disease infested cocks sucking, anuses sucking,
rim jobbing, urine drinking, shit eating, bottles of semen drinking,
cross dressing, confused gender COWARDS and PUSSIES for the last 16
years and HUMILIATING, THREATENING and CHALLENGING them.

If I can do this WITHOUT ANY POWER, just IMAGINE what I can do WITH
POWER, to the ENTIRE genocidal barbaric Western White christian RACIST
THIEVES who STOLE continents, countries, wealth and dignity of POC for
500 years but NEVER PAID for a single fucking crime.

A WHITE MAN is an OXYMORON - Whites are a RACE of fucking COWARDS n PUSSIES

At the current rate of western white men coming out as gays, trans and
the other 100+ confused genders Western Whites CREATED out of their
PERVERSIONS and DECADENCE, there WON'T be a straight white man left in a
couple of decades.

WESTERN WHITE CHRISTIANS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A RACE OF PUSSIES and COWARDS
their entire existence.

But the american whites "cunningly programmed" everybody to THINK that
America is "home of the brave".

The proof is in the pudding.

1) You ask a white man to fight their opponents with "exactly the same
weapons" and you will see whites "wetting their panties" and running and
hiding behind their whore moms and cry "I don't wanna die, please don't
kill me".

2) White Christian America DID NOT HAVE THE BALLS to fight Japan in
conventional war which is why they "NUKED Japan TWICE".

3) RACIST White Christian America DID NOT NUKE Germany even once",
"because GERMANS are WHITE CHRISTIANS."

4) White Christian America DID NOT HAVE THE BALLS to fight a war with
RUSSIA because RUSSIA HAD NUKES.

5) White Christian America with SUPERIOR WEAPONS fights wars ONLY with
"PUNY POWERLESS COUNTRIES" like Iraq, Somalia, Granada, Yugoslavia, Libya
Afghanistan who don't have nukes and don't have good enough weapons to
fight USA.

6) White Christian America does NOT HAVE THE BALLS to Fight China in a
war because CHINA HAS NUKES.

7) If you offer a hand of friendship, bible thumping whites will smile,
shake hands and BACKSTAB YOU when you turn back, KILL you and STEAL your
wealth and land.

8) On the other hand, if YOU PUT A GUN to a White man's head, "it" will
"WET ITS -PANTIES- AND BEG YOU FOR MERCY".

9) Western White Women are BREEDING a RACE of COWARD FILTHY EVIL VIRUS and
DESTROYING the beautiful planet and human species.

10) FACT:

USA "never fought a war" with ANY country with "equal weapons or nukes"
in its "ENTIRE EXISTENCE", because USA is a "Nation of COWARDS and
PUSSIES".

11) WHITES FEAR "DEATH" like NO OTHER RACE on the planet.

12) Whites were NEVER BRAVE in reality, it is just a "PERCEPTION created
in their minds and the rest of the humans' minds by the INFINITELY
CUNNING DECEPTIVE whites".

Re: Moeen Ali

<4faa4c6f-b04f-495f-bf68-35bcd307fb73n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26500&group=uk.sport.cricket#26500

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2023 07:01:38 -0700 (PDT)
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Wed, 7 Jun 2023 14:01 UTC

On Wednesday, June 7, 2023 at 2:52:09 PM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> [...]
> war because CHINA HAS NUKES.
>

> 7) If you offer a hand of friendship, bible thumping whites will smile,
> shake hands and BACKSTAB YOU when you turn back, KILL you and STEAL your
> wealth and land.
>

> 8) On the other hand, if YOU PUT A GUN to a White man's head, "it" will
> "WET ITS -PANTIES- AND BEG YOU FOR MERCY".
>

> 9) Western White Women are BREEDING a RACE of COWARD FILTHY EVIL VIRUS and
> DESTROYING the beautiful planet and human species.
>

> 10) FACT:
>
> USA "never fought a war" with ANY country with "equal weapons or nukes"
> in its "ENTIRE EXISTENCE", because USA is a "Nation of COWARDS and
> PUSSIES".
>

> 11) WHITES FEAR "DEATH" like NO OTHER RACE on the planet.
>

> 12) Whites were NEVER BRAVE in reality, it is just a "PERCEPTION created
> in their minds and the rest of the humans' minds by the INFINITELY

"Well we could perform a full frontal lobotomy on the poor creature I suppose, nurse...." RH

Re: Moeen Ali

<u5q3t0$15ag7$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26501&group=uk.sport.cricket#26501

From: FBInCIAn...@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2023 07:23:28 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Wed, 7 Jun 2023 14:23 UTC

On 6/7/2023 7:01 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:
> [...]
>> wealth and land.
>>

>> 8) On the other hand, if YOU PUT A GUN to a White man's head, "it" will
>> "WET ITS -PANTIES- AND BEG YOU FOR MERCY".
>>

>> 9) Western White Women are BREEDING a RACE of COWARD FILTHY EVIL VIRUS and
>> DESTROYING the beautiful planet and human species.
>>

>> 10) FACT:
>>
>> USA "never fought a war" with ANY country with "equal weapons or nukes"
>> in its "ENTIRE EXISTENCE", because USA is a "Nation of COWARDS and
>> PUSSIES".
>>

>> 11) WHITES FEAR "DEATH" like NO OTHER RACE on the planet.
>>

>> 12) Whites were NEVER BRAVE in reality, it is just a "PERCEPTION created
>> in their minds and the rest of the humans' minds by the INFINITELY
>> CUNNING DECEPTIVE whites".
>

> "Well we could perform a full frontal lobotomy on the poor creature I suppose, nurse...." RH

POC NEVER understood that Western Whites are a RACE OF fucking COWARDS
and PUSSIES who FEAR DEATH like NO other race on the planet and hence it
is VERY EASY to PUT FEAR OF GOD in their minds and FORCE them to RUN
AWAY LIKE INFANTILE CUNTS, hide behind the whore moms and CRY, I don't
wanna die, I don't wanna die, I don't wanna die, PLEASE DON'T KILL ME,
PLEASE DON'T KILL ME, PLEASE DON'T KILL ME.

The ENTIRE EVIL CIA NSA FBI DHS MI6 MI5 pale skinned COWARDS thank every
god, every star and EVERY COCK they SUCK EVERY DAY and EVERY drop of
SEMEN they DRINK every day that I DON'T HAVE POWER, because they KNOW
that IF I have power, I would have FORCED the ENTIRE EVIL WESTERN WHITE
RACE to wet and shit their panties, go down on their knees and BEG ME
and the rest of the non-white world FOR MERCY.

[...]

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Moeen Ali

<u5qlks$177r6$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26514&group=uk.sport.cricket#26514

From: FBInCIAn...@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2023 12:26:20 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Wed, 7 Jun 2023 19:26 UTC

On 6/7/2023 5:32 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:
> On Wednesday, June 7, 2023 at 1:06:04 PM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:

>>> Tut, tut ... Very pc Dixon suggests Ali would put himself before the England teasm.,.. RH
>> There is NOTHING wrong in a player feeling that his talents are being
>> under-utilized at the wrong place in the order.
>>
>> It is COMPLETELY NORMAL and NATURAL for cricket players to feel that
>> way, but is IMPOSSIBLE for you to UNDERSTAND and ACCEPT "normal things",
>> BECAUSE you are an "ABNORMAL FILTHY RACISTFUCK" who TWISTED it into a
>> topic about team and individual selfishness.
>>

>> Secondly, Moeen Ali came out of test retirement BECAUSE he was ASKED TO
>> DO SO by the England team.
>
> "Keep the subcontinental patient under constant surveillance, nurse " .... \rh

The cross dressing, confused gender CIA NSA FBI DHS Impotent COWARDS and
PUSSIES "BEGGED google to remove my responses".

SEE HOW MUCH the EVIL Shadow US Govt CIA NSA FBI DHS COWARDS and PUSSIES
"FEAR ME"? But they CAN'T REMOVE my posts from USENET SERVERS though.

https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/59mZ6OWlAdA

The EVIL Shadow US Govt NSA FBI DHS CIA MI6 MI5 ASIS ASIO CSIS
psychopaths would rather BEG google to remove my posts rather than
REVEALING MY REAL NAME to the public.

I told you guys SO MANY TIMES, that the EVIL US UK Aus NZ Canadian govts
are SECRETLY LINKING ALL HUMAN BRAINS to NSA HIVE AI Grid to be NEURALLY
ENSLAVED and TORTURED FOREVER.

Western Whites DON'T UNDERSTAND their OWN MENTALITY, DNA and MODUS
OPERANDI of SMILE, SHAKE HANDS, BACK STAB and KILL, Modus Operandi they
USED on the ENTIRE POC since 1492.

Caucasians "Deceiving Natives" with smallpox infested blankets

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEHsR63F5Dw

“When the Missionaries arrived, the Africans had the land and the
Missionaries had the Bible. They taught how to pray with our eyes
closed. When we opened them, they had the land and we had the Bible.”

― Jomo Kenyatta

EVIL US Govt is a million times MORE DECEPTIVE today than caucasians
were 500 years ago.

EVERYTHING about EVIL US Govt is "Smile, Shake Hands, Back Stab and
KILL", Modus Operandi.

Brainwash the public with "covertly controlled MSM 24x7" about the
"Virtues of Democracy and Freedoms", and STEALTHILY IMPLEMENT a stasi
gestapo dystopic tyranny behind the public's backs.

Western Whites are a PURE EVIL RACE Of FUCKING THIEVES their ENTIRE
EXISTENCE.

NOT ONE respectable IOTA in their character traits.

I am telling the EVIL genocidal barbaric filthy bestial pedophilic
cannibalistic sadistic perverted bloodthirsty EVIL western white
christian cross dressing confused gender pale skinned CIA NSA FBI DHS
RACIST THIEVES that SOMEBODY will PAY for ALL the PHYSICAL and MENTAL
TORTURES they mercilessly subjected me to for the last 22 years with
Directed Energy Weapons, Neuroweapons, Supercomputer AI and EVIL AI Dust.

There is NO other option.

Somebody will PAY for it, Somebody WILL and I will make sure it's the
EVIL PALE SKINNED BARBARIC WESTERN WHITE EVIL RACIST GENOCIDAL THIEVES.

Anything less will be uncivilized.

And there is literally NOTHING they can do to STOP me.

I have been toooo nice and toooo tolerant to the EVIL barbaric genocidal
US Govt CIA NSA FBI DHS BARARIC SADISTIC PERVERTED CRIMINALS and
TERRORIST THIEVES for too long.

KILL the EVIL US GOVT THIEVES EVERYWHERE, MASSACRE THEM ON SIGHT all
over the world and SAVE HUMAN SPECIES.

There will NEVER BE PEACE on Earth UNTIL every EVIL US Govt CIA NSA FBI
DHS RACIST THIEVING TERRORIST is mercilessly MASSACRED ON SIGHT.

Western whites are nothing but a RACE OF INFINITELY CUNNING and
DECEPTIVE "RACIST THIEVES".