aus+uk / uk.sport.cricket / Re: It was the long-sleeved sweater: Justin Langer’s bizarre theory to explain Usman Khawaja’s WTC final failure

SubjectAuthor
* It was the long-sleeved sweater: Justin Langer’FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
+* Re: It was the long-sleeved sweater: Justin LangerRobert Henderson
|`* Re: It was the long-sleeved sweater: Justin LangerFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
| `* Re: It was the long-sleeved sweater: Justin LangerRobert Henderson
|  `* Re: It was the long-sleeved sweater: Justin LangerFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
|   `* Re: It was the long-sleeved sweater: Justin LangerRobert Henderson
|    `* Re: It was the long-sleeved sweater: Justin Langerdrye...@gmail.com
|     `* Re Khawaja sweatermax.it
|      `- Re: Re Khawaja sweaterFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
`- Re: It was the long-sleeved sweater: Justin LangerDavid North

1
It was the long-sleeved sweater: Justin Langer’s bizarre theory to explain Usman Khawaja’s WTC final failure

<u5uptg$1s811$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26553&group=uk.sport.cricket#26553

From: FBInCIAn...@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket,rec.sport.cricket,aus.sport.cricket
Subject: It_was_the_long-sleeved_sweater:_Justin_Langer’
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2023 02:03:45 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Fri, 9 Jun 2023 09:03 UTC

https://indianexpress.com/article/sports/cricket/long-sleeve-sweater-justin-langers-bizarre-theory-to-explain-usman-khawajas-wtc-final-failure-8653959/

It was the long-sleeved sweater: Justin Langer’s bizarre theory to
explain Usman Khawaja’s WTC final failure
This was Khawaja's seventh single-digit score during his 13th Test
innings in England.

Former Australia coach Justin Langer has put forward a bizarre theory to
explain opener Usman Khawaja’s duck in the first innings of the World
Test Championship Final versus India at The Oval.

Langer believes Khawaja’s failure may have been caused by the
‘long-sleeve sweater’ he was sporting.

“He came out wearing a long-sleeve sweater. I felt if I had a
long-sleeve sweater, especially early, you need to be sharp – I never
felt right. And he came out wearing that long-sleeved sweater today and
didn’t get going. He will be disappointed to be out in the first half an
hour,” Langer said on air.

In the fourth over of Australia’s innings, Khawaja was out for a duck.
He hung his bat out in response to a length ball pitched across by Siraj
but it resulted in him edging the ball and being caught. This was his
seventh single-digit score during his 13th Test innings in England.

Re: It was the long-sleeved sweater: Justin Langer’s bizarre theory to explain Usman Khawaja’s WTC final failure

<ef5c72d6-f35d-4f1a-bf94-060eec5a977dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26560&group=uk.sport.cricket#26560

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2023 09:37:57 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re:_It_was_the_long-sleeved_sweater:_Justin_Langer
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Fri, 9 Jun 2023 16:37 UTC

On Friday, June 9, 2023 at 10:03:46 AM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> https://indianexpress.com/article/sports/cricket/long-sleeve-sweater-justin-langers-bizarre-theory-to-explain-usman-khawajas-wtc-final-failure-8653959/
>
> It was the long-sleeved sweater: Justin Langer’s bizarre theory to
> explain Usman Khawaja’s WTC final failure
> This was Khawaja's seventh single-digit score during his 13th Test
> innings in England.
>
> Former Australia coach Justin Langer has put forward a bizarre theory to
> explain opener Usman Khawaja’s duck in the first innings of the World
> Test Championship Final versus India at The Oval.
>
> Langer believes Khawaja’s failure may have been caused by the
> ‘long-sleeve sweater’ he was sporting.
>
> “He came out wearing a long-sleeve sweater. I felt if I had a
> long-sleeve sweater, especially early, you need to be sharp – I never
> felt right. And he came out wearing that long-sleeved sweater today and
> didn’t get going. He will be disappointed to be out in the first half an
> hour,” Langer said on air.
>
> In the fourth over of Australia’s innings, Khawaja was out for a duck.
> He hung his bat out in response to a length ball pitched across by Siraj
> but it resulted in him edging the ball and being caught. This was his
> seventh single-digit score during his 13th Test innings in England.

Could it be that Khawaja has been viewing the Chinese Soldiers video? RH

Re: It was the long-sleeved sweater: Justin Langer’s bizarre theory to explain Usman Khawaja’s WTC final failure

<u5vmpn$1v794$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26562&group=uk.sport.cricket#26562

From: FBInCIAn...@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2023 10:16:40 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Fri, 9 Jun 2023 17:16 UTC

On 6/9/2023 9:37 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:
> On Friday, June 9, 2023 at 10:03:46 AM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
>> https://indianexpress.com/article/sports/cricket/long-sleeve-sweater-justin-langers-bizarre-theory-to-explain-usman-khawajas-wtc-final-failure-8653959/
>>
>> It was the long-sleeved sweater: Justin Langer’s bizarre theory to
>> explain Usman Khawaja’s WTC final failure
>> This was Khawaja's seventh single-digit score during his 13th Test
>> innings in England.
>>
>> Former Australia coach Justin Langer has put forward a bizarre theory to
>> explain opener Usman Khawaja’s duck in the first innings of the World
>> Test Championship Final versus India at The Oval.
>>
>> Langer believes Khawaja’s failure may have been caused by the
>> ‘long-sleeve sweater’ he was sporting.
>>
>> “He came out wearing a long-sleeve sweater. I felt if I had a
>> long-sleeve sweater, especially early, you need to be sharp – I never
>> felt right. And he came out wearing that long-sleeved sweater today and
>> didn’t get going. He will be disappointed to be out in the first half an
>> hour,” Langer said on air.
>>
>> In the fourth over of Australia’s innings, Khawaja was out for a duck.
>> He hung his bat out in response to a length ball pitched across by Siraj
>> but it resulted in him edging the ball and being caught. This was his
>> seventh single-digit score during his 13th Test innings in England.
>
> Could it be that Khawaja has been viewing the Chinese Soldiers video? RH

No, it's the UK govt COWARDS standing up and APOLOGIZING when ORDERED so
by the Chinese diplomats in London.

Issue: British PM David Cameron met Dalai-Lama privately and moved on.

SUCKING CHINA's DICKS HASN'T DONE ANY FAVORS TO BRITISH WHITES - Douglas
Murray
https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/hugging-china-hasnt-done-us-any-favours

The British ambassador was immediately called in and given the
traditional post-Lama telling off. In the wake of the meeting the
Chinese Communist party announced relations with Britain had been
damaged. Sure enough, Chinese investment into the UK went on hold. A
trip to the UK by Chairman Wu Bangguo was called off.

Cameron got understandably spooked and — proving himself years ahead of
the game — announced plans to socially distance himself from the Dalai
Lama. Indeed soon he was declaring that he saw no need ever to meet him
again. The British government issued an apology to the Chinese
authorities for all the offence caused and normal trade relations were
eventually restored.

It was the account of the first meeting between British and Chinese
officials after this affair that was so memorable. I was told that
before the meeting could get under way, the CCP officials attended to a
bit of old business. A copy of the British apology was pushed across the
table towards the British officials, who were then asked to stand up and
read it out loud, which they duly did. Sitting down afterwards, the lead
Chinese official apparently smiled and said: ‘We just wanted to know you
meant it.’

Re: It was the long-sleeved sweater: Justin Langer’s bizarre theory to explain Usman Khawaja’s WTC final failure

<df9dbe43-da73-4439-9083-4ab22a60706bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26567&group=uk.sport.cricket#26567

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2023 23:37:26 -0700 (PDT)
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Sat, 10 Jun 2023 06:37 UTC

On Friday, June 9, 2023 at 6:16:41 PM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> [...]
> the game — announced plans to socially distance himself from the Dalai
> Lama. Indeed soon he was declaring that he saw no need ever to meet him
> again. The British government issued an apology to the Chinese
> authorities for all the offence caused and normal trade relations were
> eventually restored.
>
> It was the account of the first meeting between British and Chinese
> officials after this affair that was so memorable. I was told that
> before the meeting could get under way, the CCP officials attended to a
> bit of old business. A copy of the British apology was pushed across the
> table towards the British officials, who were then asked to stand up and
> read it out loud, which they duly did. Sitting down afterwards, the lead
> Chinese official apparently smiled and said: ‘We just wanted to know you

In every country there are those of the Quisling cast of mind... RH

Re: It was the long-sleeved sweater: Justin Langer’s bizarre theory to explain Usman Khawaja’s WTC final failure

<u61fpo$28t90$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26569&group=uk.sport.cricket#26569

From: FBInCIAn...@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2023 02:29:28 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Sat, 10 Jun 2023 09:29 UTC

On 6/9/2023 11:37 PM, Robert Henderson wrote:
> On Friday, June 9, 2023 at 6:16:41 PM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:

>>> Could it be that Khawaja has been viewing the Chinese Soldiers video? RH
>> No, it's the UK govt COWARDS standing up and APOLOGIZING when ORDERED so
>> by the Chinese diplomats in London.
>>

>> Issue: British PM David Cameron met Dalai-Lama privately and moved on.
>>

>> SUCKING CHINA's DICKS HASN'T DONE ANY FAVORS TO BRITISH WHITES - Douglas
>> Murray
>> https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/hugging-china-hasnt-done-us-any-favours
>>

>> The British ambassador was immediately called in and given the
>> traditional post-Lama telling off. In the wake of the meeting the
>> Chinese Communist party announced relations with Britain had been
>> damaged. Sure enough, Chinese investment into the UK went on hold. A
>> trip to the UK by Chairman Wu Bangguo was called off.
>>
>> Cameron got understandably spooked and — proving himself years ahead of
>> the game — announced plans to socially distance himself from the Dalai
>> Lama. Indeed soon he was declaring that he saw no need ever to meet him
>> again. The British government issued an apology to the Chinese
>> authorities for all the offence caused and normal trade relations were
>> eventually restored.
>>
>> It was the account of the first meeting between British and Chinese
>> officials after this affair that was so memorable. I was told that
>> before the meeting could get under way, the CCP officials attended to a
>> bit of old business. A copy of the British apology was pushed across the
>> table towards the British officials, who were then asked to stand up and
>> read it out loud, which they duly did. Sitting down afterwards, the lead
>> Chinese official apparently smiled and said: ‘We just wanted to know you
>> meant it.’
>
> In every country there are those of the Quisling cast of mind... RH

No, it's the UK govt COWARDS standing up and APOLOGIZING when ORDERED so
by the Chinese diplomats in London.

And it's going to get much worse for the EVIL Western white TERRORISTS
and BLOODTHIRSTY THIEVES, in the future.

World is SICK and TIRED of the EVIL BLOOD THIRSTY SADISTIC PERVERTED
BESTIAL PEDOPHILIC CANNIBALISTIC CONFUSED GENDER CROSS DRESSING Western
White Christian THIEVES plundering raping massacring tens of millions of
POC and STEALING their LAND, WEALTH and DIGNITY.

KILL the Western White THIEVES and SAVE HUMAN SPECIES.

[...]

<f8afa433-26e9-4393-ae36-d067f844f6a6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26572&group=uk.sport.cricket#26572

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2023 04:22:32 -0700 (PDT)
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Sat, 10 Jun 2023 11:22 UTC

On Saturday, June 10, 2023 at 10:29:30 AM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> [...]
> the game — announced plans to socially distance himself from the Dalai
> Lama. Indeed soon he was declaring that he saw no need ever to meet him
> again. The British government issued an apology to the Chinese
> authorities for all the offence caused and normal trade relations were
> eventually restored.
>
> It was the account of the first meeting between British and Chinese
> officials after this affair that was so memorable. I was told that
> before the meeting could get under way, the CCP officials attended to a
> bit of old business. A copy of the British apology was pushed across the
> table towards the British officials, who were then asked to stand up and
> read it out loud, which they duly did. Sitting down afterwards, the lead
> Chinese official apparently smiled and said: ‘We just wanted to know you

Oh for the governance of the Raj once again... RH

Re: It was the long-sleeved sweater: Justin Langer’s bizarre theory to explain Usman Khawaja’s WTC final failure

<7b0c8c8f-fe03-4968-90a0-63bc41d02064n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26573&group=uk.sport.cricket#26573

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2023 05:16:59 -0700 (PDT)
From: dryes1...@gmail.com (drye...@gmail.com)
 by: drye...@gmail.com - Sat, 10 Jun 2023 12:16 UTC

On Saturday, June 10, 2023 at 7:22:34 AM UTC-4, Robert Henderson wrote:
> On Saturday, June 10, 2023 at 10:29:30 AM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:

> > > In every country there are those of the Quisling cast of mind... RH
> >

> > No, it's the UK govt COWARDS standing up and APOLOGIZING when ORDERED so
> > by the Chinese diplomats in London.
> > And it's going to get much worse for the EVIL Western white TERRORISTS
> > and BLOODTHIRSTY THIEVES, in the future.
> >
> > World is SICK and TIRED of the EVIL BLOOD THIRSTY SADISTIC PERVERTED
> > BESTIAL PEDOPHILIC CANNIBALISTIC CONFUSED GENDER CROSS DRESSING Western
> > White Christian THIEVES plundering raping massacring tens of millions of
> > POC and STEALING their LAND, WEALTH and DIGNITY.
> >
> > KILL the Western White THIEVES and SAVE HUMAN SPECIES.
> > Issue: British PM David Cameron met Dalai-Lama privately and moved on.
> >

> > SUCKING CHINA's DICKS HASN'T DONE ANY FAVORS TO BRITISH WHITES - Douglas
> > Murray
> > https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/hugging-china-hasnt-done-us-any-favours
> >

> > The British ambassador was immediately called in and given the
> > traditional post-Lama telling off. In the wake of the meeting the
> > Chinese Communist party announced relations with Britain had been
> > damaged. Sure enough, Chinese investment into the UK went on hold. A
> > trip to the UK by Chairman Wu Bangguo was called off.
> >
> > Cameron got understandably spooked and — proving himself years ahead of
> > the game — announced plans to socially distance himself from the Dalai
> > Lama. Indeed soon he was declaring that he saw no need ever to meet him
> > again. The British government issued an apology to the Chinese
> > authorities for all the offence caused and normal trade relations were
> > eventually restored.
> >
> > It was the account of the first meeting between British and Chinese
> > officials after this affair that was so memorable. I was told that
> > before the meeting could get under way, the CCP officials attended to a
> > bit of old business. A copy of the British apology was pushed across the
> > table towards the British officials, who were then asked to stand up and
> > read it out loud, which they duly did. Sitting down afterwards, the lead
> > Chinese official apparently smiled and said: ‘We just wanted to know you
> > meant it.
> ’
> Oh for the governance of the Raj once again... RH

More Kohinoor diamonds left to steal?

Re Khawaja sweater

<h6r88idfgjthnkqlvhqv1e1lqtiih0rpka@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26575&group=uk.sport.cricket#26575

From: max...@tea.time (max.it)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Subject: Re Khawaja sweater
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2023 13:30:20 +0100
 by: max.it - Sat, 10 Jun 2023 12:30 UTC

On Sat, 10 Jun 2023 05:16:59 -0700 (PDT), "drye...@gmail.com"
<dryes1617@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Saturday, June 10, 2023 at 7:22:34?AM UTC-4, Robert Henderson wrote:

>> > No, it's the UK govt COWARDS standing up and APOLOGIZING when ORDERED so
>> > by the Chinese diplomats in London.
>> > And it's going to get much worse for the EVIL Western white TERRORISTS
>> > and BLOODTHIRSTY THIEVES, in the future.
>> >
>> > World is SICK and TIRED of the EVIL BLOOD THIRSTY SADISTIC PERVERTED
>> > BESTIAL PEDOPHILIC CANNIBALISTIC CONFUSED GENDER CROSS DRESSING Western
>> > White Christian THIEVES plundering raping massacring tens of millions of
>> > POC and STEALING their LAND, WEALTH and DIGNITY.
>> >
>> > KILL the Western White THIEVES and SAVE HUMAN SPECIES.
>> > Issue: British PM David Cameron met Dalai-Lama privately and moved on.
>> >

>> > SUCKING CHINA's DICKS HASN'T DONE ANY FAVORS TO BRITISH WHITES - Douglas
>> > Murray
>> > https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/hugging-china-hasnt-done-us-any-favours
>> >

>> > The British ambassador was immediately called in and given the
>> > traditional post-Lama telling off. In the wake of the meeting the
>> > Chinese Communist party announced relations with Britain had been
>> > damaged. Sure enough, Chinese investment into the UK went on hold. A
>> > trip to the UK by Chairman Wu Bangguo was called off.
>> >
>> > Cameron got understandably spooked and — proving himself years ahead of
>> > the game — announced plans to socially distance himself from the Dalai
>> > Lama. Indeed soon he was declaring that he saw no need ever to meet him
>> > again. The British government issued an apology to the Chinese
>> > authorities for all the offence caused and normal trade relations were
>> > eventually restored.
>> >
>> > It was the account of the first meeting between British and Chinese
>> > officials after this affair that was so memorable. I was told that
>> > before the meeting could get under way, the CCP officials attended to a
>> > bit of old business. A copy of the British apology was pushed across the
>> > table towards the British officials, who were then asked to stand up and
>> > read it out loud, which they duly did. Sitting down afterwards, the lead
>> > Chinese official apparently smiled and said: ‘We just wanted to know you
>> > meant it.
>> ’
>> Oh for the governance of the Raj once again... RH
>
>More Kohinoor diamonds left to steal?

In 1977 (I think or maybe 1979) UK officials filmed themselves landing
on the Donegal shore of Lough Foyle and destroying fishing boats. Then
they complained that they came under attack from local fishermen.
UK customs are nothing less than vandals and thieving scum.

I read recently that 300,000 English refugees are living in the
republic. The most wealthy country in the world.

max.it

Re: Re Khawaja sweater

<u623bf$2b3ud$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26582&group=uk.sport.cricket#26582

From: FBInCIAn...@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Subject: Re: Re Khawaja sweater
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2023 08:03:10 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Sat, 10 Jun 2023 15:03 UTC

On 6/10/2023 5:30 AM, max.it wrote:
> On Sat, 10 Jun 2023 05:16:59 -0700 (PDT), "drye...@gmail.com"
> <dryes1617@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> ’
>>> Oh for the governance of the Raj once again... RH
>>
>> More Kohinoor diamonds left to steal?
>
> In 1977 (I think or maybe 1979) UK officials filmed themselves landing
> on the Donegal shore of Lough Foyle and destroying fishing boats. Then
> they complained that they came under attack from local fishermen.
> UK customs are nothing less than vandals and thieving scum.

UK and USA are nothing but PURE EVIL BARBARIC BLOOD THIRSTY SADISTIC
PERVERTED PATHOLOGICALLY LYING BACK STABBING "RACIST THIEVES" who
PRETEND and BRAINWASH the world that they are SUPERIOR CIVILIZED ANGELS.

They COMMIT CRIMES on other religions, nations, ethnicities, races and
THEN "CUNNINGLY BLAME THE VICTIMS" to be the instigators, just like they
have been PHYSICALLY and MENTALLY TORTURING me with BRAIN CONTROL
WEAPONS, Directed Energy Weapons, Supercomputer AI and EVIL AI DUST for
the last 22 years and accusing ME and other TORTURE VICTIMS to be
delusional schizophrenics.

CUNNING and DECEPTION are in Western White Christian filthy DNA.

This has been a FACT the ENTIRE EXISTENCE of the INFINITELY CUNNING and
DECEPTIVE filthy Western White Race.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: It was the long-sleeved sweater: Justin Langer’s bizarre theory to explain Usman Khawaja’s WTC final failure

<kem69qF6kucU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26627&group=uk.sport.cricket#26627

From: nos...@lane-farm.fsnet.co.uk (David North)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket,rec.sport.cricket,aus.sport.cricket
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2023 16:07:38 +0100
 by: David North - Sun, 11 Jun 2023 15:07 UTC

On 09/06/2023 10:03, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:

> https://indianexpress.com/article/sports/cricket/long-sleeve-sweater-justin-langers-bizarre-theory-to-explain-usman-khawajas-wtc-final-failure-8653959/
>
> It was the long-sleeved sweater: Justin Langer’s bizarre theory to
> explain Usman Khawaja’s WTC final failure
> This was Khawaja's seventh single-digit score during his 13th Test
> innings in England.

I don't know whether whoever wrote that was working in hexadecimal, but
in decimal it was Khawaja's 5th single-figure Test score in England.

https://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/player/215155.html?class=1;host=1;template=results;type=batting;view=innings

--
David North