From: FBInCIAn...@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Subject: Re: WTC final: India vs Oz
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2023 02:08:37 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Tue, 13 Jun 2023 09:08 UTC

On 6/4/2023 10:59 PM, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 6/4/2023 3:12 PM, mike wrote:
>> Really looking forward to this but I am expecting Oz to win, partly
>> cos India
>>   are still without bumrah and pant, and also cos NZ beat india fairly
>> comfortably 2 years ago. Oz are missing hazel, but Boland is an excellent
>> sub, if they choose him, as i would. apparently if it ends in a draw,
>> both are
>> joint winners, which sounds the antithesis to all things bazball.
>> Wheres the incentive to win in that case?
>>
>> Australia squad: Pat Cummins (c), Scott Boland, Alex Carey (wk),
>> Cameron Green, Marcus Harris, Travis Head, Josh Inglis (wk), Usman
>> Khawaja, Marnus Labuschagne, Nathan Lyon, Todd Murphy, Steve Smith
>> (vc), Mitchell Starc, David Warner, Michael Neser.
>>
>> India squad: Rohit Sharma (c), Shubman Gill, Cheteshwar Pujara, Virat
>> Kohli, Ajinkya Rahane, KS Bharat (wk), Ravichandran Ashwin, Ravindra
>> Jadeja, Axar Patel, Shardul Thakur, Mohd. Shami, Mohd. Siraj, Umesh
>> Yadav, Jaydev Unadkat, Ishan Kishan (wk)
>>
>> But anyway this looks a pretty good side to me:
>>
>> warner
>> uzman
>> marnus
>> ss
>> head
>> green
>> carey
>> cummins
>> starc
>> lyon
>> boland
>>

>> mike
>

> I think Australia has ADVANTAGE over India, because almost ALL Indian
> players played IPL 2023 for the last 2 months and hence in the WRONG
> MIND SET to play a WTC Final TEST MATCH, that too with Australia.
>
> It would be VERY DIFFICULT for them to SWITCH OFF IPL style batting over
> night from their minds.
>

> For Australia, ONLY Warner and Green played IPL.

I am ALWAYS AHEAD of everybody in ANALYSIS and always "BEFORE THE FACT".

Rest of the world FOLLOWS and always, "AFTER the FACT".

Shastri: You've got to miss IPL to have 20 days of prep for WTC final
https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/shastri-you-ve-got-to-miss-ipl-to-have-20-days-of-prep-for-wtc-final-1381199