aus+uk / uk.sport.cricket / Re: Ollie Robinson gives Khawaja a Send off with "Fuck Off you Fucking Prick"

SubjectAuthor
* Ollie Robinson gives Khawaja a Send off with "Fuck Off you FuckingFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
`* Re: Ollie Robinson gives Khawaja a Send off with "Fuck Off youRobert Henderson
 +* Re: Ollie Robinson gives Khawaja a Send off with "Fuck Off youwlsut...@gmail.com
 |+* Re: Ollie Robinson gives Khawaja a Send off with "Fuck Off you Fucking Prick"max.it
 ||`- Re: Ollie Robinson gives Khawaja a Send off with "Fuck Off youRobert Henderson
 |`* Re: Ollie Robinson gives Khawaja a Send off with "Fuck Off youRobert Henderson
 | `- Re: Ollie Robinson gives Khawaja a Send off with "Fuck Off youFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
 +* Re: Ollie Robinson gives Khawaja a Send off with "Fuck Off you Fucking Prick"John Hall
 |`* Re: Ollie Robinson gives Khawaja a Send off with "Fuck Off youmike
 | `* Re: Ollie Robinson gives Khawaja a Send off with "Fuck Off youRobert Henderson
 |  `* Re: Ollie Robinson gives Khawaja a Send off with "Fuck Off youRichard Dixon
 |   `* Re: Ollie Robinson gives Khawaja a Send off with "Fuck Off youRobert Henderson
 |    `* Re: Ollie Robinson gives Khawaja a Send off with "Fuck Off youNajeeb ybo
 |     `- Re: Ollie Robinson gives Khawaja a Send off with "Fuck Off youRobert Henderson
 `- Re: Ollie Robinson gives Khawaja a Send off with "Fuck Off youFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

1
Ollie Robinson gives Khawaja a Send off with "Fuck Off you Fucking Prick"

<u6oqlt$20ai2$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26780&group=uk.sport.cricket#26780

From: FBInCIAn...@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket,rec.sport.cricket,aus.sport.cricket
Subject: Ollie Robinson gives Khawaja a Send off with "Fuck Off you Fucking
Prick"
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2023 22:56:13 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Mon, 19 Jun 2023 05:56 UTC

https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/the-ashes-2023-ollie-robinson-doesn-t-care-about-usman-khawaja-send-off-1382147

Ollie Robinson 'doesn't care' about reaction to Usman Khawaja send-off

Bowler unrepentant about his response to key wicket, saying it's part of
the 'theatre' of Ashes

Ollie Robinson has defended his send-off towards Usman Khawaja, saying
he "doesn't care" how Australia might receive his actions and that he is
"here to provide… that theatre of the game".

Robinson removed Khawaja for 141 on the third morning at Edgbaston,
knocking back his off stump as he came down the pitch looking to force
the ball through the off side. He celebrated by shouting towards
Khawaja, and appeared to tell him to, "F*** off, you f***ing prick."

Robinson is expected to be fined a proportion of his match fee and to
receive a demerit point for breaching the ICC's Code of Conduct, which,
according to Regulation 2.5, bans players from "using language, actions
or gestures which disparage or which could provoke an aggressive
reaction from a batter upon his/her dismissal."

"I didn't see it at all," Carey said. "Usman hasn't said anything. It's
an Ashes - at times it's going to be pretty exciting and hostile
cricket, but I actually was sitting there disappointed at getting out
and didn't see anything over the top there. From our dressing-room,
there was no comment."

Re: Ollie Robinson gives Khawaja a Send off with "Fuck Off you Fucking Prick"

<26c48994-b4c8-4106-b578-522d7801f42cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26782&group=uk.sport.cricket#26782

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2023 23:12:40 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Ollie Robinson gives Khawaja a Send off with "Fuck Off you
Fucking Prick"
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Mon, 19 Jun 2023 06:12 UTC

On Monday, June 19, 2023 at 6:56:16 AM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/the-ashes-2023-ollie-robinson-doesn-t-care-about-usman-khawaja-send-off-1382147
>
> Ollie Robinson 'doesn't care' about reaction to Usman Khawaja send-off
>
> Bowler unrepentant about his response to key wicket, saying it's part of
> the 'theatre' of Ashes
>

> Ollie Robinson has defended his send-off towards Usman Khawaja, saying
> he "doesn't care" how Australia might receive his actions and that he is
> "here to provide… that theatre of the game".
>
> Robinson removed Khawaja for 141 on the third morning at Edgbaston,
> knocking back his off stump as he came down the pitch looking to force
> the ball through the off side. He celebrated by shouting towards
> Khawaja, and appeared to tell him to, "F*** off, you f***ing prick."
>
> Robinson is expected to be fined a proportion of his match fee and to
> receive a demerit point for breaching the ICC's Code of Conduct, which,
> according to Regulation 2.5, bans players from "using language, actions
> or gestures which disparage or which could provoke an aggressive
> reaction from a batter upon his/her dismissal."
>
> "I didn't see it at all," Carey said. "Usman hasn't said anything. It's
> an Ashes - at times it's going to be pretty exciting and hostile
> cricket, but I actually was sitting there disappointed at getting out
> and didn't see anything over the top there. From our dressing-room,
> there was no comment."

Doubtless it is the only language they understand .... RH

Re: Ollie Robinson gives Khawaja a Send off with "Fuck Off you Fucking Prick"

<32326bba-5e0e-4822-a759-23ba5f95365cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26783&group=uk.sport.cricket#26783

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2023 23:49:13 -0700 (PDT)
Fucking Prick"
From: wlsutto...@gmail.com (wlsut...@gmail.com)
 by: wlsut...@gmail.com - Mon, 19 Jun 2023 06:49 UTC

On Monday, June 19, 2023 at 4:12:41 PM UTC+10, Robert Henderson wrote:
> On Monday, June 19, 2023 at 6:56:16 AM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> > https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/the-ashes-2023-ollie-robinson-doesn-t-care-about-usman-khawaja-send-off-1382147
> >
> > Ollie Robinson 'doesn't care' about reaction to Usman Khawaja send-off
> >
> > Bowler unrepentant about his response to key wicket, saying it's part of
> > the 'theatre' of Ashes
> >

> > Ollie Robinson has defended his send-off towards Usman Khawaja, saying
> > he "doesn't care" how Australia might receive his actions and that he is
> > "here to provide… that theatre of the game".
> >
> > Robinson removed Khawaja for 141 on the third morning at Edgbaston,
> > knocking back his off stump as he came down the pitch looking to force
> > the ball through the off side. He celebrated by shouting towards
> > Khawaja, and appeared to tell him to, "F*** off, you f***ing prick."
> >
> > Robinson is expected to be fined a proportion of his match fee and to
> > receive a demerit point for breaching the ICC's Code of Conduct, which,
> > according to Regulation 2.5, bans players from "using language, actions
> > or gestures which disparage or which could provoke an aggressive
> > reaction from a batter upon his/her dismissal."
> >
> > "I didn't see it at all," Carey said. "Usman hasn't said anything. It's
> > an Ashes - at times it's going to be pretty exciting and hostile
> > cricket, but I actually was sitting there disappointed at getting out
> > and didn't see anything over the top there. From our dressing-room,
> > there was no comment."
> Doubtless it is the only language they understand .... RH

when talking about you what other language is there ?

Re: Ollie Robinson gives Khawaja a Send off with "Fuck Off you Fucking Prick"

<qovv8it0u2at1qp0ohmkq8q1dlkblj52oo@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26785&group=uk.sport.cricket#26785

From: max...@tea.time (max.it)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Subject: Re: Ollie Robinson gives Khawaja a Send off with "Fuck Off you Fucking Prick"
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2023 08:16:58 +0100
 by: max.it - Mon, 19 Jun 2023 07:16 UTC

On Sun, 18 Jun 2023 23:49:13 -0700 (PDT), "wlsut...@gmail.com"
<wlsutton54@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Monday, June 19, 2023 at 4:12:41?PM UTC+10, Robert Henderson wrote:
>> On Monday, June 19, 2023 at 6:56:16?AM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
>> > https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/the-ashes-2023-ollie-robinson-doesn-t-care-about-usman-khawaja-send-off-1382147
>> >
>> > Ollie Robinson 'doesn't care' about reaction to Usman Khawaja send-off
>> >
>> > Bowler unrepentant about his response to key wicket, saying it's part of
>> > the 'theatre' of Ashes
>> >

>> > Ollie Robinson has defended his send-off towards Usman Khawaja, saying
>> > he "doesn't care" how Australia might receive his actions and that he is
>> > "here to provide… that theatre of the game".
>> >
>> > Robinson removed Khawaja for 141 on the third morning at Edgbaston,
>> > knocking back his off stump as he came down the pitch looking to force
>> > the ball through the off side. He celebrated by shouting towards
>> > Khawaja, and appeared to tell him to, "F*** off, you f***ing prick."
>> >
>> > Robinson is expected to be fined a proportion of his match fee and to
>> > receive a demerit point for breaching the ICC's Code of Conduct, which,
>> > according to Regulation 2.5, bans players from "using language, actions
>> > or gestures which disparage or which could provoke an aggressive
>> > reaction from a batter upon his/her dismissal."
>> >
>> > "I didn't see it at all," Carey said. "Usman hasn't said anything. It's
>> > an Ashes - at times it's going to be pretty exciting and hostile
>> > cricket, but I actually was sitting there disappointed at getting out
>> > and didn't see anything over the top there. From our dressing-room,
>> > there was no comment."
>> Doubtless it is the only language they understand .... RH
>

>when talking about you what other language is there ?

Robinson is a gob shite with a big mouth with self control in the low
single figures. His bowling figures aren't enhanced by his behaviour
in fact it just confirms that he is a gob shite with a big mouth.

max.it

Re: Ollie Robinson gives Khawaja a Send off with "Fuck Off you Fucking Prick"

<a1155510-eae8-44a1-9898-b1ea2791e4e3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26786&group=uk.sport.cricket#26786

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2023 00:24:53 -0700 (PDT)
Fucking Prick"
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Mon, 19 Jun 2023 07:24 UTC

On Monday, June 19, 2023 at 8:17:02 AM UTC+1, max.it wrote:
> On Sun, 18 Jun 2023 23:49:13 -0700 (PDT), "wlsut...@gmail.com"
> <wlsut...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> Doubtless it is the only language they understand .... RH
> >

> >when talking about you what other language is there ?
> >

> Robinson is a gob shite with a big mouth with self control in the low
> single figures. His bowling figures aren't enhanced by his behaviour
> in fact it just confirms that he is a gob shite with a big mouth.
>
> max.it

Lazarus moralising about foul language ? Ha,ha,ha,ah,ha,ha,ha,ah,ha,ha,ah,ha,ha,ah,ha,ha,ah,ha,ha,ah,ha,ha,aha,ah,ha,ha,ah,ha,ha,ah,ha,ha,ah,ha,ha,ah,ha,ha,ah,ha,ha,ah,ha,ha,ah,ha,ha,ah,ha,ha,ah,ha,ha,ah,ha,ha,ah,ha,ha,ha,ah,ha,ha,ah,ha,ha,ah,ha,ha,ah,ha,ha,ah,ha,ha,aha,ah,ha,ha,ah,ha,ha,ah,ha,ha,ah,ha,ha,ah,ha,ha,ah,ha,ha,ah,ha,ha,ah,ha,ha,ah,ha,ha,ah,ha,ha,ah,ha,ha,ah,ha,ha,ha,ah,ha,ha,ah,ha,ha,ah,ha,ha,ah,ha,ha,ah,ha,ha,aha,ah,ha,ha,ah,ha,ha,ah,ha,ha,ah,ha,ha,ah,ha,ha,ah,ha,ha,ah,ha,ha,ah,ha,ha,ah,ha,ha,ah,ha,ha,ah,ha,ha,ah,ha,ha,ha,ah,ha,ha,ah,ha,ha,ah,ha,ha,ah,ha,ha,ah,ha,ha,aha,ah,ha,ha,ah,ha,ha,ah,ha,ha,ah,ha,ha,, ha,ha,ah,ha,ha,ah,ha,ha,ah,ha,ha,ah,ha,ha,ah,ha,ha,ah......;... rH

Re: Ollie Robinson gives Khawaja a Send off with "Fuck Off you Fucking Prick"

<823d0366-bc79-45ff-896d-3ee7ec343d91n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26787&group=uk.sport.cricket#26787

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2023 00:30:40 -0700 (PDT)
Fucking Prick"
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Mon, 19 Jun 2023 07:30 UTC

On Monday, June 19, 2023 at 7:49:15 AM UTC+1, wlsut...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Monday, June 19, 2023 at 4:12:41 PM UTC+10, Robert Henderson wrote:
> > On Monday, June 19, 2023 at 6:56:16 AM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> > > https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/the-ashes-2023-ollie-robinson-doesn-t-care-about-usman-khawaja-send-off-1382147
> > >
> > > Ollie Robinson 'doesn't care' about reaction to Usman Khawaja send-off
> > >
> > > Bowler unrepentant about his response to key wicket, saying it's part of
> > > the 'theatre' of Ashes
> > >

> > > Ollie Robinson has defended his send-off towards Usman Khawaja, saying
> > > he "doesn't care" how Australia might receive his actions and that he is
> > > "here to provide… that theatre of the game".
> > >
> > > Robinson removed Khawaja for 141 on the third morning at Edgbaston,
> > > knocking back his off stump as he came down the pitch looking to force
> > > the ball through the off side. He celebrated by shouting towards
> > > Khawaja, and appeared to tell him to, "F*** off, you f***ing prick."
> > >
> > > Robinson is expected to be fined a proportion of his match fee and to
> > > receive a demerit point for breaching the ICC's Code of Conduct, which,
> > > according to Regulation 2.5, bans players from "using language, actions
> > > or gestures which disparage or which could provoke an aggressive
> > > reaction from a batter upon his/her dismissal."
> > >
> > > "I didn't see it at all," Carey said. "Usman hasn't said anything. It's
> > > an Ashes - at times it's going to be pretty exciting and hostile
> > > cricket, but I actually was sitting there disappointed at getting out
> > > and didn't see anything over the top there. From our dressing-room,
> > > there was no comment."
> > Doubtless it is the only language they understand .... RH
> when talking about you what other language is there ?

As a liberal bigot you will be reduced to ever more guttersnipe language when confronting people like me who refuse to play the pc game... RH

Re: Ollie Robinson gives Khawaja a Send off with "Fuck Off you Fucking Prick"

<Gg$vTAFyECkkFwp0@jhall_nospamxx.co.uk>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26796&group=uk.sport.cricket#26796

From: john_nos...@jhall.co.uk (John Hall)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2023 10:34:42 +0100
 by: John Hall - Mon, 19 Jun 2023 09:34 UTC

In message <26c48994-b4c8-4106-b578-522d7801f42cn@googlegroups.com>,
Robert Henderson <anywhere156@gmail.com> writes
>On Monday, June 19, 2023 at 6:56:16?AM UTC+1,
>FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
>>
>>https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/the-ashes-2023-ollie-robinson-doesn-
>>t-care-about-usman-khawaja-send-off-1382147
>>
>> Ollie Robinson 'doesn't care' about reaction to Usman Khawaja send-off
>>
>> Bowler unrepentant about his response to key wicket, saying it's part of
>> the 'theatre' of Ashes
>>

>> Ollie Robinson has defended his send-off towards Usman Khawaja, saying
>> he "doesn't care" how Australia might receive his actions and that he is
>> "here to provide… that theatre of the game".
>>
>> Robinson removed Khawaja for 141 on the third morning at Edgbaston,
>> knocking back his off stump as he came down the pitch looking to force
>> the ball through the off side. He celebrated by shouting towards
>> Khawaja, and appeared to tell him to, "F*** off, you f***ing prick."
>>
>> Robinson is expected to be fined a proportion of his match fee and to
>> receive a demerit point for breaching the ICC's Code of Conduct, which,
>> according to Regulation 2.5, bans players from "using language, actions
>> or gestures which disparage or which could provoke an aggressive
>> reaction from a batter upon his/her dismissal."
>>
>> "I didn't see it at all," Carey said. "Usman hasn't said anything. It's
>> an Ashes - at times it's going to be pretty exciting and hostile
>> cricket, but I actually was sitting there disappointed at getting out
>> and didn't see anything over the top there. From our dressing-room,
>> there was no comment."
>
>Doubtless it is the only language they understand .... RH

More likely to be the only language that Robinson understands, I fear.
--
John Hall "[It was] so steep that at intervals the street broke into steps,
like a person breaking into giggles or hiccups, and then resumed

Re: Ollie Robinson gives Khawaja a Send off with "Fuck Off you Fucking Prick"

<u6penq$22c7h$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26798&group=uk.sport.cricket#26798

From: FBInCIAn...@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Fucking Prick"
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2023 04:38:34 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Mon, 19 Jun 2023 11:38 UTC

On 6/19/2023 12:30 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:
> On Monday, June 19, 2023 at 7:49:15 AM UTC+1, wlsut...@gmail.com wrote:

>>> Doubtless it is the only language they understand .... RH
>> when talking about you what other language is there ?
>
> As a liberal bigot you will be reduced to ever more guttersnipe language when confronting people like me who refuse to play the pc game... RH

What the fuck does this have to do with conservatism and liberalism, you
filthy low IQ racist brainwashed MI6 tool Henderson?

Re: Ollie Robinson gives Khawaja a Send off with "Fuck Off you Fucking Prick"

<5f10f222-c926-4d6d-84bc-146d3e7b8ef3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26799&group=uk.sport.cricket#26799

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2023 05:16:32 -0700 (PDT)
Fucking Prick"
From: dmike...@yahoo.co.uk (mike)
 by: mike - Mon, 19 Jun 2023 12:16 UTC

On Monday, June 19, 2023 at 10:36:28 AM UTC+1, John Hall wrote:
> In message <26c48994-b4c8-4106...@googlegroups.com>,
> Robert Henderson <anywh...@gmail.com> writes
> >On Monday, June 19, 2023 at 6:56:16?AM UTC+1,
> >FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> >>
> >>https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/the-ashes-2023-ollie-robinson-doesn-
> >>t-care-about-usman-khawaja-send-off-1382147
> >>
> >> Ollie Robinson 'doesn't care' about reaction to Usman Khawaja send-off
> >>
> >> Bowler unrepentant about his response to key wicket, saying it's part of
> >> the 'theatre' of Ashes
> >>

> >> Ollie Robinson has defended his send-off towards Usman Khawaja, saying
> >> he "doesn't care" how Australia might receive his actions and that he is
> >> "here to provide… that theatre of the game".
> >>
> >> Robinson removed Khawaja for 141 on the third morning at Edgbaston,
> >> knocking back his off stump as he came down the pitch looking to force
> >> the ball through the off side. He celebrated by shouting towards
> >> Khawaja, and appeared to tell him to, "F*** off, you f***ing prick."
> >>
> >> Robinson is expected to be fined a proportion of his match fee and to
> >> receive a demerit point for breaching the ICC's Code of Conduct, which,
> >> according to Regulation 2.5, bans players from "using language, actions
> >> or gestures which disparage or which could provoke an aggressive
> >> reaction from a batter upon his/her dismissal."
> >>
> >> "I didn't see it at all," Carey said. "Usman hasn't said anything. It's
> >> an Ashes - at times it's going to be pretty exciting and hostile
> >> cricket, but I actually was sitting there disappointed at getting out
> >> and didn't see anything over the top there. From our dressing-room,
> >> there was no comment."
> >
> >Doubtless it is the only language they understand .... RH
> More likely to be the only language that Robinson understands, I fear.
> --

his past life as a racist yob suggests that not much has changed.
i expect he'll get it back with interest.

mike

Re: Ollie Robinson gives Khawaja a Send off with "Fuck Off you Fucking Prick"

<5665ee6e-107e-4781-a20c-9a28dc40c61dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26806&group=uk.sport.cricket#26806

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2023 11:29:54 -0700 (PDT)
Fucking Prick"
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Mon, 19 Jun 2023 18:29 UTC

On Monday, June 19, 2023 at 1:16:34 PM UTC+1, mike wrote:
> On Monday, June 19, 2023 at 10:36:28 AM UTC+1, John Hall wrote:
> > In message <26c48994-b4c8-4106...@googlegroups.com>,
> > Robert Henderson <anywh...@gmail.com> writes

> > >Doubtless it is the only language they understand .... RH
> > More likely to be the only language that Robinson understands, I fear.
> > --
> his past life as a racist yob suggests that not much has changed.
> i expect he'll get it back with interest.
>
> mike

More liberal bigot abuse ... RH

Re: Ollie Robinson gives Khawaja a Send off with "Fuck Off you Fucking Prick"

<2a2182e4-001c-4075-9d78-7106ad6e3d94n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26812&group=uk.sport.cricket#26812

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2023 15:00:35 -0700 (PDT)
Fucking Prick"
From: richsdix...@gmail.com (Richard Dixon)
 by: Richard Dixon - Mon, 19 Jun 2023 22:00 UTC

On Monday, 19 June 2023 at 19:29:56 UTC+1, Robert Henderson wrote:

> > his past life as a racist yob suggests that not much has changed.
> > i expect he'll get it back with interest.
> >
> > mike
> More liberal bigot abuse ... RH

Racists always defend their own.

Re: Ollie Robinson gives Khawaja a Send off with "Fuck Off you Fucking Prick"

<48ce7219-a159-4c4b-ba7a-03949dccf56cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26820&group=uk.sport.cricket#26820

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2023 00:53:05 -0700 (PDT)
Fucking Prick"
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Tue, 20 Jun 2023 07:53 UTC

On Monday, June 19, 2023 at 11:00:36 PM UTC+1, Richard Dixon wrote:
> On Monday, 19 June 2023 at 19:29:56 UTC+1, Robert Henderson wrote:
>
> > > his past life as a racist yob suggests that not much has changed.
> > > i expect he'll get it back with interest.
> > >
> > > mike
> > More liberal bigot abuse ... RH
> Racists always defend their own.

The liberal bigot abuse continues... RH

Re: Ollie Robinson gives Khawaja a Send off with "Fuck Off you Fucking Prick"

<41068e42-d8db-429f-9120-042b6b05039fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26821&group=uk.sport.cricket#26821

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2023 01:16:06 -0700 (PDT)
Fucking Prick"
From: najeeb...@gmail.com (Najeeb ybo)
 by: Najeeb ybo - Tue, 20 Jun 2023 08:16 UTC

On Tuesday, 20 June 2023 at 08:53:06 UTC+1, Robert Henderson wrote:

> > > More liberal bigot abuse ... RH
> > Racists always defend their own.
> The liberal bigot abuse continues... RH

What makes you think that you are not racist?

Re: Ollie Robinson gives Khawaja a Send off with "Fuck Off you Fucking Prick"

<e36abdaf-def5-4727-a7f0-4f7c33022370n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26826&group=uk.sport.cricket#26826

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2023 02:48:35 -0700 (PDT)
Fucking Prick"
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Tue, 20 Jun 2023 09:48 UTC

On Tuesday, June 20, 2023 at 9:16:08 AM UTC+1, Najeeb ybo wrote:
> On Tuesday, 20 June 2023 at 08:53:06 UTC+1, Robert Henderson wrote:

> > > Racists always defend their own.
> > The liberal bigot abuse continues... RH
> >

> What makes you think that you are not racist?

The libel continues
RH

Re: Ollie Robinson gives Khawaja a Send off with "Fuck Off you Fucking Prick"

<u6sr6e$2gn29$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26842&group=uk.sport.cricket#26842

From: FBInCIAn...@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Fucking Prick"
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2023 11:29:34 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Tue, 20 Jun 2023 18:29 UTC

On 6/18/2023 11:12 PM, Robert Henderson wrote:
> On Monday, June 19, 2023 at 6:56:16 AM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
>> https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/the-ashes-2023-ollie-robinson-doesn-t-care-about-usman-khawaja-send-off-1382147
>>
>> Ollie Robinson 'doesn't care' about reaction to Usman Khawaja send-off
>>
>> Bowler unrepentant about his response to key wicket, saying it's part of
>> the 'theatre' of Ashes
>>

>> Ollie Robinson has defended his send-off towards Usman Khawaja, saying
>> he "doesn't care" how Australia might receive his actions and that he is
>> "here to provide… that theatre of the game".
>>
>> Robinson removed Khawaja for 141 on the third morning at Edgbaston,
>> knocking back his off stump as he came down the pitch looking to force
>> the ball through the off side. He celebrated by shouting towards
>> Khawaja, and appeared to tell him to, "F*** off, you f***ing prick."
>>
>> Robinson is expected to be fined a proportion of his match fee and to
>> receive a demerit point for breaching the ICC's Code of Conduct, which,
>> according to Regulation 2.5, bans players from "using language, actions
>> or gestures which disparage or which could provoke an aggressive
>> reaction from a batter upon his/her dismissal."
>>
>> "I didn't see it at all," Carey said. "Usman hasn't said anything. It's
>> an Ashes - at times it's going to be pretty exciting and hostile
>> cricket, but I actually was sitting there disappointed at getting out
>> and didn't see anything over the top there. From our dressing-room,
>> there was no comment."
>
> Doubtless it is the only language they understand .... RH

Usman Khawaja will be the PLAYER OF THE MATCH in this test.

In the end Usman won the match for Australia and Ollie Robinson FAILED
to get the last two ozzie wickets to win it for England.